Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Established Member Two Rings AntonioS6's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Help With MY2013 S6 Value?

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Highly considering selling MY13 Prestige S6 for a GT-R. Phantom Black Pearl, 52k miles, Innovation package w/ ACC and lane assist and blind spot monitoring, comfort seats, carbon fiber interior, No B&O audio, no winter package, 20inch OEM wheels with spacers.

It has APR DPs with an AWE touring exhaust (got attachment from XLR8 so no cut up pieces). Also Roc-Euro intake, Ecode sways and endlinks, Ecode Alu kruez, and Deval carbon fiber diffuser. Also have Pirelli sottozero for winter. Tread for those should last 2 more seasons and summers should be good until the end of next season.

Also have a transferable CPO warranty (NO TD1) good until Sept 2018 and an additional warranty that kicks in after that. Unsure is additional transfers. Also unsure if rim insurance transfers.

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    2013 Audi S6 Phantom Black Pearl

Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2012 A6 3.0T Prestige, 2014 Infiniti QX60
    Items for Sale

high 30s (assuming additional warranty is not transferable), if that's the case you should cancel it and get refund.
    - Michael
    2012 A6 3.0T Prestige: GIAC S2 / Injen Intake / Deval rear diffuser / OEM muffler mod (Quad Tips + X-Pipe) / Eurocode drivetrain inserts / 034 Swaybar / Volk wheels / KW V1/ RS front grill / Carbon fiber trunk spoiler / Stoptech rotors / home made front lip.

Muffler Tips for sale: http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...-tips-for-sale

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by yeuchau View Post
    high 30s (assuming additional warranty is not transferable), if that's the case you should cancel it and get refund.
    Highs 30s for a trade in value or private sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

Senior Member Four Rings AudiS4B8's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Noooo not a GTR..
    Mickey

2017 Nardo Grey S6; APR Stage 3; RS Turbos; AMS Downpipes; AMS Cooling System; MRC Carbon Inlets; Eventuri Intake; Cete Lowering Module; Alu Kreuz; Eurocode Sways and Endlinks; Neidfaktor Carbon Mirrors; Full Suntek PPF

- Stock figures: 12.24 @ 111.8mph; DA +1545; 13mph headwind; 327awhp/335awtq
    - Stage 1: 390awhp/494awtq
    - Instagram: ze_nardo6

Established Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by AudiS4B8 View Post
    Noooo not a GTR..
    From what I've seen, I believe high 30s, possibly 40K if you can find an interested private buyer who values your additions. Unfortunately, I believe trade-in would likely be significantly less.
    2016 S6, mythos black, RS7 turbos |AWE exhaust| Revo intake, APR downpipes| AMS intercooler| Eurocode sways, end-links, and AK | Audi ceramic brakes| OZ Ultraleggera HLT wheels, Michelin PS4S tires| OEM RS6 grille| Neidfaktor CF mirrors and CF diffuser| Blackvue DR650-2CH dashcams| RS6 LED headlights |Audio setup: Audiocontrol DM-810 DSP, JL HD900/5 driving JL10W3 subwoofer and Focal KX3 speakers up front. JL HD600/4 driving Focal KX2 speakers rear

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by OlyS6 View Post
    From what I've seen, I believe high 30s, possibly 40K if you can find an interested private buyer who values your additions. Unfortunately, I believe trade-in would likely be significantly less.
    I was thinking I would get at least 40k selling privately with all mods included

Veteran Member Four Rings Kevin1's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Maybe 35K
    1 of 1 in the United States 2015 A6 TDI Prestige with 19" Sports Package and Season Dedicated Tires - Oolong Gray Metalic, Nougat Brown Interior, Dark Brown Walnut Inlays, Black Headliner, Driver Assistance Package, Cold Weather Package, Night Vision Assistant with Pedestrian Detection. Summer - Michelin Pilot Super Sport. Winter - Yokohama Bluearth Winter V905. Eurocode Sway Bars and Links. XPEL Ultimate.

RIP - 2005 A6 4.2 - (February 2005 - August 2014) (142,000 miles)

Established Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by AntonioS6 View Post
    I was thinking I would get at least 40k selling privately with all mods included
    Hopefully you can find a private buyer that is looking for the options and add-ons that you have and get to $40k. Obviously a somewhat limited market, but hopefully with the right timing and exposure, you'll find a solid buyer.
    2016 S6, mythos black, RS7 turbos |AWE exhaust| Revo intake, APR downpipes| AMS intercooler| Eurocode sways, end-links, and AK | Audi ceramic brakes| OZ Ultraleggera HLT wheels, Michelin PS4S tires| OEM RS6 grille| Neidfaktor CF mirrors and CF diffuser| Blackvue DR650-2CH dashcams| RS6 LED headlights |Audio setup: Audiocontrol DM-810 DSP, JL HD900/5 driving JL10W3 subwoofer and Focal KX3 speakers up front. JL HD600/4 driving Focal KX2 speakers rear

AZ Member #

I spent the last 4 months shopping 2013 - 14 S6 and you are for sure a high 30s car. Maybe 40 to 42 if you found the right buyer that wanted your mods. I would sign on my work computer every morning and the first place I went was car gurus to look for my S6. Trust me I did my market research lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Current daily- '13 S6 - EPL stage 2
    Backups '08 A4 2.0 and '10 A6 3.0t

Past fleet

'07 RS4 misano red on black
    '05 S4
    '06 Jetta 2.5
    '01 TT 225

Veteran Member Three Rings tenspeed's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Check Edmunds.com. They give prices for Private Sale, Trade in and Dealer Retail.
    2012 A7 3.0T Prestige, Ibis white/Nougat/Ash, 20" Sport, ACC, LED, HUD, Ferrada FR2 wheels, AWE Touring exhaust, Adam's Drag II rotors, BlackVue dash cams

As I've grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,
    but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    13 S6, 08 911 turbo, 04 LS1/T56 IS300, 02 VFR800, 93 MR2 turbo, 13 MKZ hybrid, 16 RX450h

Well, you missed your perfect buyer. I picked mine up last weekend. My must haves were: black (phantom or brilliant), ACC (innovation or driver assistance), comfort seats, carbon fiber and LEDs. I've already bought a black grille, plan on adding spacers, and tune very soon. Your car would have been right up my alley. Although I would have paid a premium for your mods, not many other buyers will. Assuming you can do the work yourself, your best bet financially is to return it to stock, and sell the parts separately. You will get 50%~70% of the cost of the parts selling them separately. Leaving them on the car, you will get at most 30%, but also likely reduce the pool of possible buyers significantly. If you try to trade in to a dealer, they will most likely deduct for mods.

I was on the hunt for a couple months and checked all the typical sites daily and also had daily email alerts from all of them, so I feel like I have a pretty good handle on the current market. Yes, there are cars out there in the 30s, but most are high miles and low options. I think your car would sell quickly at $40k. If you are willing to wait, it might bring $42k~$43k+, but you have to find that one buyer, and I already bought mine

For a data point/comp, my car is as follows:
    2013 Phantom Black pearl with black interior
    46k miles, 1 owner, clean carfax
    Driver Assistance Package (ACC, pre sense, side assist, power folding mirrors)
    Comfort seating package
    LED headlights
    20" wheels
    Carbon Atlas inlays
    Cold weather package
    All weather mats
    Black headliner

It was originally listed for $42k. At that price, it was on my radar, but it was 750 miles away, and I was in no rush. If it would have had Black Optics and/or Innovation, I would have bought it immediately. But it didn't, so I kept it on the list and continued to look. Then the dealer dropped it $4k to $38k. At that price, I considered it a good enough deal that I could do without night vision and heads up, and I could add wheels and black out the trim on my own.

If you decide to part it out, I would be interested in all your mods, but most specifically the downpipes, exhaust, and spacers. Or we could trade cars and you would have a stock car with lower miles that is much easier to trade in or sell

If you are not already familiar, check out gargurus.com and iseecars.com They both very helpful market analysis tools. I ran your car on cargurus and this is the market analysis for it:

13 S6 APR stage II ECU, TCU, and downpipes
    93 MR2 turbo gen3 3sgte, t3/t4, 264s, AEM, 5MT
    02 VFR800 6MT
    04 IS300 Sportcross, LS1, 6MT
    08 911 turbo Cabriolet, Champion, Cobb, Fabspeed, FVD, 6MT
    13 MKZ hybrid
    16 RX450h F-Sport

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by vman932 View Post
    Well, you missed your perfect buyer. I picked mine up last weekend. My must haves were: black (phantom or brilliant), ACC (innovation or driver assistance), comfort seats, carbon fiber and LEDs. I've already bought a black grille, plan on adding spacers, and tune very soon. Your car would have been right up my alley. Although I would have paid a premium for your mods, not many other buyers will. Assuming you can do the work yourself, your best bet financially is to return it to stock, and sell the parts separately. You will get 50%~70% of the cost of the parts selling them separately. Leaving them on the car, you will get at most 30%, but also likely reduce the pool of possible buyers significantly. If you try to trade in to a dealer, they will most likely deduct for mods.

I was on the hunt for a couple months and checked all the typical sites daily and also had daily email alerts from all of them, so I feel like I have a pretty good handle on the current market. Yes, there are cars out there in the 30s, but most are high miles and low options. I think your car would sell quickly at $40k. If you are willing to wait, it might bring $42k~$43k+, but you have to find that one buyer, and I already bought mine

For a data point/comp, my car is as follows:
    2013 Phantom Black pearl with black interior
    46k miles, 1 owner, clean carfax
    Driver Assistance Package (ACC, pre sense, side assist, power folding mirrors)
    Comfort seating package
    LED headlights
    20" wheels
    Carbon Atlas inlays
    Cold weather package
    All weather mats
    Black headliner

It was originally listed for $42k. At that price, it was on my radar, but it was 750 miles away, and I was in no rush. If it would have had Black Optics and/or Innovation, I would have bought it immediately. But it didn't, so I kept it on the list and continued to look. Then the dealer dropped it $4k to $38k. At that price, I considered it a good enough deal that I could do without night vision and heads up, and I could add wheels and black out the trim on my own.

If you decide to part it out, I would be interested in all your mods, but most specifically the downpipes, exhaust, and spacers. Or we could trade cars and you would have a stock car with lower miles that is much easier to trade in or sell

If you are not already familiar, check out gargurus.com and iseecars.com They both very helpful market analysis tools. I ran your car on cargurus and this is the market analysis for it:

Sounds like you and I were on the same hunt. I had mine 2 weeks now. Hope you are enjoying it, and thanks for the warning about the one in new England, I almost went to see that one.

Past fleet

'05 S4
    '06 Jetta 2.5
    '01 TT 225

Active Member Two Rings kok0nutt's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I just sold mine... settled for $34k. so best of luck.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by kok0nutt View Post
    I just sold mine... settled for $34k. so best of luck.
    Well for that price I should have looked closer at yours. Your original price was way higher and I didn't even bother. That's less than I ended up paying for my 13

Past fleet

'05 S4
    '06 Jetta 2.5
    '01 TT 225