Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Magma Red Seats for Warm Weather Pkg?

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    We are currently waiting to order an Mythos Black S5 Sportback until the Black Optics pkg becomes available for ordering, but the wife
    and I are picky and also want Magma Red seats, AND the Warm Weather Pkg., given that we live in the southern USA and have maybe
    only 2-4 weeks a year where we experience temps under 50 degrees.

Since the Warm Weather pkg does not regularly allow for Magma Red perforated leather on the sport seats, is it possible to get
    Magma Red leather on the sport seats via Audi Exclusive or would my dealership have to do it locally through a nearby custom auto
    interiors shop?

Please advise. Thank you!

Audi Customer Experience Two Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Congrats on your Audi S5 Sportback. I'll engage my resources. Once I have an update, I will follow up with you.
    Mike
    Audi Social Community Manager

Audi Customer Experience Two Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by WillieFlo View Post
    We are currently waiting to order an Mythos Black S5 Sportback until the Black Optics pkg becomes available for ordering, but the wife
    and I are picky and also want Magma Red seats, AND the Warm Weather Pkg., given that we live in the southern USA and have maybe

Since the Warm Weather pkg does not regularly allow for Magma Red perforated leather on the sport seats, is it possible to get
    Magma Red leather on the sport seats via Audi Exclusive or would my dealership have to do it locally through a nearby custom auto
    interiors shop?

The ‘Milano leather seats’ of the ‘Warm Weather Package’ are unfortunately not customizable.
    Mike
    Audi Social Community Manager

Veteran Member Four Rings b6bydesign04's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by WillieFlo View Post

interiors shop?

Unfortunately, you might be waiting for a while... as Mike stated in another thread (unless things have changed since May):

Quote Originally Posted by Audi USA View Post
    At this time, there are no plans to include the Black optics package for the Audi A5 and S5 Sportback and Coupe.
    -Sean
    2008 RS4 | Suzuka Gray/Exclusive Interior | Ti | Milltek | Apikol | 034

Past: 2011 E92 M3 | 2011 Audi S4 | 2008 TT FJ Cruiser | 2007 Audi A4 | 2004 Audi S4 | 2002 Lexus IS300

F.T.W.L.T.B.D.W.I.C.T.W.