Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Established Member Two Rings Chuckster's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '17 TTS & '16 Q3

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I wasn't entirely sure how they are removed and I was using quite a bit of force, but it's easy to reach with just the wheel turned.
    2017 Audi TTS
    2016 Audi Q3

Veteran Member Three Rings adamkb26's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2015 Audi Q5 2.0

Pretty sexy winter wheels...

The finish is really nice. They're V801 Titanium Black Shadow 18x8.5 et 35. Gonna leave the packaging on until I get them ceramic pro coated. Haven't weighed one yet but they feel really light.
    2017 Sepang Blue TTS | Rotor Grey Fine Nappa | Black Optic | Tech Package | B&O
    JB1 | 034 Carbon Intake | Milltek Non-Res Exhaust /w Race Cat DP | 034 Dogbone & Rear Mounts | 034 Rear Sway Bar | HRE FF01 Gloss Bronze | oCarbon Blue Reflex Carbon Trim

2013 Misano Red S4 - Gone

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Any tips on the JB1 install? I'm thinking of ordering it. Is it pretty simple/straightforward?
    I was thinking of pairing that with a DP. Did you install that yourself, or have someone do it? I haven't been under my car to see how everythings laid out yet.

Senior Member Three Rings Sniper260687's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by chuchuB8 View Post
    Any tips on the JB1 install? I'm thinking of ordering it. Is it pretty simple/straightforward?
    I was thinking of pairing that with a DP. Did you install that yourself, or have someone do it? I haven't been under my car to see how everythings laid out yet.
    I just recently got the JB4.

Extremely easy install.

I will be getting my Downpipe soon to pair it up with

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2015 Audi Q5 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by chuchuB8 View Post
    JB1 is super fast and easy. DP takes quite a bit, didn't want to do it myself.
    JB1 | 034 Carbon Intake | Milltek Non-Res Exhaust /w Race Cat DP | 034 Dogbone & Rear Mounts | 034 Rear Sway Bar | HRE FF01 Gloss Bronze | oCarbon Blue Reflex Carbon Trim

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by adamkb26 View Post
    Pretty sexy winter wheels...

The finish is really nice. They're V801 Titanium Black Shadow 18x8.5 et 35. Gonna leave the packaging on until I get them ceramic pro coated. Haven't weighed one yet but they feel really light.
    Please post additional pictures when they've been coated. Wheels look great!

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

Senior Member Three Rings Huey52's Avatar
    AZ Member #

[re: Tag MS color matched side reflector install] Perhaps easy to reach with just the wheel turned, and three torx screws removed from the fender liner, but I'm finding the OEM adhesive tape to be problematic so will await winter wheel swap over in a couple weeks for even better access. I don't like forcing things that much and in the blind as it were. Trim tool and/or putty knife?

[presumed tape, as Tag are perimeter taped]

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckster View Post
    I wasn't entirely sure how they are removed and I was using quite a bit of force, but it's easy to reach with just the wheel turned.
    Last edited by Huey52; 10-13-2017 at 09:14 AM.
    2016 TTS Sepang blue/rotor gray Tech B&O
    Prior: 2013 allroad; 2011 A5

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2015 Audi Q5 2.0

Just got back from vacation and had my trim installed at my Audi dealership. Took them about 4 hours but only charged me $160. It looks fantastic, photos don't do it justice, especially not the iPhone but here are a few. Fitment was pretty much perfect.

Senior Member Three Rings Sniper260687's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Only $160??? Jesus....thats really cheap, i dont think my dealer would even consider touching my car to add aftermarket parts.

Lucky you

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2015 Audi Q5 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper260687 View Post
    Only $160??? Jesus....thats really cheap, i dont think my dealer would even consider touching my car to add aftermarket parts.

Lucky you
    I know! It could've been like $600 full price.

Senior Member Three Rings Huey52's Avatar
    AZ Member #

With wheel off today, while swapping for my Winters, it was a piece of cake to remove the amber side reflector. Removed 5 fender liner screws and held the liner back with a bungie cord. Got my trim scissor pry tool under one corner and with typical trim pressure off it popped (just held on with perimeter double-stick tape).

A little thing to be sure but now color-matched it looks like it was always that way! Thanks again Adam for trailblazing this mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Huey52 View Post
    [re: TAG MS color matched side reflector install] Perhaps easy to reach with just the wheel turned, and three torx screws removed from the fender liner, but I'm finding the OEM adhesive tape to be problematic so will await winter wheel swap over in a couple weeks for even better access. I don't like forcing things that much and in the blind as it were. Trim tool and/or putty knife?

[presumed tape, as TAG are perimeter taped]
    2016 TTS Sepang blue/rotor gray Tech B&O
    Prior: 2013 allroad; 2011 A5

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2015 Audi Q5 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Huey52 View Post
    With wheel off today, while swapping for my Winters, it was a piece of cake to remove the amber side reflector. Removed 5 fender liner screws and held the liner back with a bungie cord. Got my trim scissor pry tool under one corner and with typical trim pressure off it popped (just held on with perimeter double-stick tape).

A little thing to be sure but now color-matched it looks like it was always that way! Thanks again Adam for trailblazing this mod.
    Small but must have mod! Enjoy!

Senior Member Three Rings rhfosu's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Sepang is gorgeous. Congrats.