Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Mops@Nemesis's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5

Mops B9 S4 Progression and Photo Log

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mops@Nemesis View Post
    FOR SALE - 19x9.5 ET45 in Diamond Black. I'll sell with or without tires.
    Wheels only - $3,750 plus 50/50 ship split
    With 265/35 Pilot A/S3 + - $4,500 plus 50/50 ship split
    Very low miles and minty. Wheels are $5,200 new. 20 pounds.

IMG_7040 by Nemesis Autosport, on Flickr

IMG_7039 by Nemesis Autosport, on Flickr
    $3,500 with tires plus 50/50 ship split. That is $6,200 in near new goods....

034Motorsport | Advan | AG | Akrapovič | AWE | BBS | BC Forged | Brembo | Capristo | Deval | Forgeline | H&R | KW | Milltek | OZ | Sparco | Stoptech | TSW | Volk | Vorsteiner | Work | and many more

Use code Mops13 for 13% off your Adams Polishes order!

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

^^ I assume you need to run wheel spacers with these?

Any idea how much the stock 19s weigh?

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5

Quote Originally Posted by TheFatArmadillo View Post
    ^^ I assume you need to run wheel spacers with these?

Any idea how much the stock 19s weigh?
    No sir. They fit well without. I was only running 3mm front and 5mm rear, so theyíll look pretty awesome even without.

I believe just under 30 pounds, and these weigh just over 22 pounds. And you can certainly feel it.

Moppers on da move
    034Motorsport | Advan | AG | Akrapovič | AWE | BBS | BC Forged | Brembo | Capristo | Deval | Forgeline | H&R | KW | Milltek | OZ | Sparco | Stoptech | TSW | Volk | Vorsteiner | Work | and many more

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5

Been meaning to do a start-up vid. Pretty dope! 😎

Senior Member Three Rings TurboQuattroPwr's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Been meaning to do a start-up vid. Pretty dope!
    Which version of AWE exhaust did you get again? Sounds crazy good, but why all the smoke?

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    2018 Audi S4 3.0T
    18% Tint, CquartzPro Ceramic Coating

2002 Audi A4 1.8TQM *Gone*

Active Member Two Rings BeanyBeads's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Hey guys,

I ordered a B9 S4 a couple of weeks ago...

-Florett silver
    -Black Optics
    -Carbon exterior
    -S Sport pack
    -Dynamic steering
    -Black nappa
    -Carbon Atlas
    -Tech

Plans so far...

-ABT Height Adjustable Springs - 0.6-1.5" drop
    -Brembo 380mm GT
    -034 everything :) Already ordered the brace, rear bar, front links and mounts
    -AWE pipes and possibly S-FLo
    -Stage 1
    -BBS CH-R for a bit in 20x9.5... then LM or something Volk
    -Carbon lip and valence... hoping Deval or ED come through with something clean and somewhat low-pro
    -Paint match front markers, and heavily tint the rear ones
    -35% Suntek carbon and Suntek PPF on front cover and carbon caps

The thread is premature, but damn it's slow in here And I'll use this thread for all product updates I come across. Please feel free to chat amongst yourselves as well. I'd love to learn more about this platform. All of my progression threads end up being chatter threads, lol.

Current vehicles...

IMG_6689 by Audiyos, on Flickr

Many more pics in the Flickr link below. Excited to meet some new members, and possibly assist some of you.
    Biased towards the SQ5

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5

Quote Originally Posted by TurboQuattroPwr View Post
    Which version of AWE exhaust did you get again? Sounds crazy good, but why all the smoke?

Track with 102mm diamond black tips 👍🏼 Diesel conversion! IDK really. It hadn't been cranked in about 2 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by BeanyBeads View Post
    Biased towards the SQ5

I love how the SQ looks there!

Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Three Rings Paul@SupremePower's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2017 RS3 |2014 B8.5 S5 stage 2+ |2010 MK6 GTI KO4 -gone

Sounds awesome. Love AWE. Have the track and touring for my S5.

How many miles on the exhaust?

Youíre right about the CI-R +38, looks gooood

Paul@SupremePower.com aka: allset

| 034 | ADV.1 | AG | Advan | Akrapovič | AWE | BBS | BC Forged | Brembo | Capristo | Forgeline | H&R | Klassen | KW | Milltek | Modulare | Ohlins | OZ | Stoptech | Volk | Vorsteiner | Vossen | Work | and many more

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5

Quote Originally Posted by Paul@SupremePower View Post
    Sounds awesome. Love AWE. Have the track and touring for my S5.

How many miles on the exhaust?

Youíre right about the CI-R +38, looks gooood
    Oh hi!

Yea man, I've been running AWE for many years. I wasn't aware you had an S5. Throw up a pic. 👍🏼

I'd guess 1,500. I actually ordered the Touring conversion this morning. I'm going to play with those small resonators by the DPs.

And thanks! The 20x9 ET25 is nice, but they almost force you to run 245. The ET38 allows for even 265, and you can push them out how you please. Sold the FS this eve, and have 19" TE arriving to Eric very soon.

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Yeah the track can be a bit loud. It has its place though. Why did you sell the FS? Soooo nice.

Photobucket is holding most of my pics hostage still so until I sort that out this is the best I got of my B8.5 that I can link:

Last edited by Paul@SupremePower; 02-08-2018 at 08:37 PM.

| 034 | ADV.1 | AG | Advan | Akrapovič | AWE | BBS | BC Forged | Brembo | Capristo | Forgeline | H&R | Klassen | KW | Milltek | Modulare | Ohlins | OZ | Stoptech | Volk | Vorsteiner | Vossen | Work | and many more

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5

Yeah the track can be a bit loud. It has its place though. Why did you sell the FS? Soooo nice.

Photobucket is holding most of my pics hostage still so until I sort that out this is the best I got of my B8.5 that I can link:
    I went Track on my A5 3.2 and MK7. Loved it. The SQ has Touring because no Track offering, and Touring fits the look. I specifically dislike rear resonators visually. The B9 is Mopette's car and it's wearing her out a bit.

Great looking S5. Estoril is awesome. Slow dinosaur, but here is my A5 😛

AZ Member #
    My Garage

I went Track on my A5 3.2 and MK7. Loved it. The SQ has Touring because no Track offering, and Touring fits the look. I specifically dislike rear resonators visually. The B9 is Mopette's car and it's wearing her out a bit.

Great looking S5. Estoril is awesome. Slow dinosaur, but here is my A5 😛
    Haha. I know what sheís saying. I swap back to touring sometimes and then back especially during the warmer months bc it gets to me. Trying to keep myself from getting the first RS3 exhaust that is released because itís plenty aggressive with a beautiful note stock. But weíll see...I have always had an exhaust problem I think..... no.. yeah...I do 😀

A5 is simply gorgeous!

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5

Haha. I know what sheís saying. I swap back to touring sometimes and then back especially during the warmer months bc it gets to me. Trying to keep myself from getting the first RS3 exhaust that is released because itís plenty aggressive with a beautiful note stock. But weíll see...I have always had an exhaust problem I think..... no.. yeah...I do 😀

A5 is simply gorgeous!
    Oh you'll get pipes... don't kid yourself ☺️ Maybe not the first ones released, but you'll want to exaggerate that beautiful note no doubt haha.

And thanks. I do miss how she looked.

Happy Friday Paul.

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Oh you'll get pipes... don't kid yourself ☺️ Maybe not the first ones released, but you'll want to exaggerate that beautiful note no doubt haha.

And thanks. I do miss how she looked.

Happy Friday Paul.
    Sigh....yeah I know.

🤙🤙🤙

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5

Couple of cell snaps from this afternoon.

Mops On The Move

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Beautiful car bro. I was curious to see if if the B9 S5 has any aggressive carbon fiber diffuser set ups? I was interested in something like enlaes, but there out business and only made stuff for the B8.5 S4. Or any other makes that you might no

Sal

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5

Quote Originally Posted by s4l88 View Post
    Beautiful car bro. I was curious to see if if the B9 S5 has any aggressive carbon fiber diffuser set ups? I was interested in something like enlaes, but there out business and only made stuff for the B8.5 S4. Or any other makes that you might no

Sal
    Thanks Sal! Thankfully Enlaes is out of business lol. They were the worst!

I don't know of anything at this time, but I'm sure ECS are working on something, I know for a fact Deval is as the Nemesis S5 will be debuting, and also keep an eye on Balance It Tuning out of Japan.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5

@NC_Detail_Garage dropped by this morning to pick up his new CI-Rs

Mops On The Move

Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Jelly!!! Have him pick mine up too

Established Member Two Rings NC_Detail_Garage's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    B9 S4

@NC_Detail_Garage dropped by this morning to pick up his new CI-Rs

Mops On The Move
    day 2 of rollin on dubs

You're a braver man than I, but assuming this 'big wheel' fear will diminish after I turn some more miles. Either way, they look great and nice meeting you.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Detail_Garage View Post
    day 2 of rollin on dubs

You're a braver man than I, but assuming this 'big wheel' fear will diminish after I turn some more miles. Either way, they look great and nice meeting you.
    Ha 😛

And yea, you'll be good. You have a more proper tire than most too. And yes, very nice chatting Larry! Enjoy!

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5

IMG_7244 by Nemesis Autosport, on Flickr

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Sounds pretty good. I am not sure which exhaust to get for the b9. I had the AWE touring for the B8 S4 and it was a perfect balance of sound and "livability" in terms of minimal droning. I have heard the Touring B9 is a good amount quieter. I think the Track will be overkill. Do you guys have any experience with the switchpath exhaust, namely the droning when driving at highway speeds (60-90mph) with the valves closed? Where does the sound profile fall with the valves closed and open in comparison to stock, touring and track?

- - - Updated - - -

Been meaning to do a start-up vid. Pretty dope! 😎

Sounds pretty good. I am not sure which exhaust to get for the b9. I had the AWE touring for the B8 S4 and it was a perfect balance of sound and "livability" in terms of minimal droning. I have heard the Touring B9 is a good amount quieter. I think the Track will be overkill. Do you guys have any experience with the switchpath exhaust, namely the droning when driving at highway speeds (60-90mph) with the valves closed? Where does the sound profile fall with the valves closed and open in comparison to stock, touring and track?

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '18 S4, '16 SQ5

Quote Originally Posted by mpatel1080 View Post
    I also have the Touring on my B8.5 SQ5 with the 3.0. It is indeed pretty perfect. For the B9 Touring, I've actually heard the overall volume is not that far off from the Track system, but with most all drone eliminated. I think AWE has pretty well nailed the B9 Touring. I'm thinking the Touring system will please you greatly.

For the SwitchPath, I'm going to lean on @Josh/AWE for his opinion.

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mpatel1080 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I have both the track and touring for my B8.5 S5. I swap back and forth as they have significantly different notes and volume imo but yes the touring is more liveable. The B9 touring does sound a bit more tame than the B8 but Iím not sure if thatís a function of SC to T or an AWE end change on the system. That being said, I havenít heard either on a B9 IRL yet but it does seem the switchpath adds a measure of middle ground via the adjustablilty. In any event, you really canít go wrong with AWE on overall sound and quality.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920