Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Senior Member Three Rings socialpro's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2016 Matte Daytona RS7, Daytona Gray Pearl 2014 A6 TDI

Tracking My Audi Order ... ?

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Can anybody help out with how to track my 2018 Audi order that I placed several weeks back - is there a backend system I can use to help me track the whereabouts along the production process?

Thank you!
    2016 RS7, 2014 A6 TDI, 2018 S4

Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    AZ Member #

If you send me a private message with your full name, commission number, and the dealer you ordered through, I can provide you with an update. I can also reach out to the dealer and get you signed up for the Owner in Waiting emails that come through production.
    Vincenzo F.

Audi Social Community Manager

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Hi,

I wanted to track my 2018 Audi Order. I have sent you private message with all the information.

Thank You!

Active Member One Ring heisnuts's Avatar
    AZ Member #

First of all, I just wanted to thank you for providing this service of looking up the order status to the forum. I am sure a lot of us here really appreciate the effort.

Which brings me to my question, are you getting bombarded by a ton of requests every day for updates? I am just imagining a PM box that is almost full every day with requests. Is there anything members can do in our request to make your job a little easier?

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by heisnuts View Post
    First of all, I just wanted to thank you for providing this service of looking up the order status to the forum. I am sure a lot of us here really appreciate the effort.

Which brings me to my question, are you getting bombarded by a ton of requests every day for updates? I am just imagining a PM box that is almost full every day with requests. Is there anything members can do in our request to make your job a little easier?
    Not a problem, I am happy to help everyone here. I can only imagine how excited everyone is to get their vehicles. The waiting game isn't always fun.

The amount of requests depends on the day. If you are seeking an update, please include your full name, the commission number or VIN, the selling dealer, and your email address. This will make my job a lot easier.

Also, please understand I have to reach out to another resource to get the updates, so sometimes they take some time. Like I said, I know the waiting game isn't always fun but I am doing all I can to make it a little more tolerable. :)
    Vincenzo F.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2018 S4, 2017 Porsche Cayman 718S (Trading in on 2018 TT RS)

Good Morning,

I have a 2018 TT RS on order...can you please check the status of COMM # NW7330?

Thank you very much for your service.

I received notice that it went into production on 9/6/2017, and wonder when it is scheduled to ship and how to track it?

Thank you.

Tony Capoccia
    Winchester, VA
    2017 TT Roadster (yellow)
    2018 S4 (wife's car)

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by tcapoccia View Post
    Good Morning,

I have a 2018 TT RS on order...can you please check the status of COMM # NW7330?

Thank you very much for your service.

I received notice that it went into production on 9/6/2017, and wonder when it is scheduled to ship and how to track it?

Thank you.

Tony Capoccia
    Winchester, VA
    2017 TT Roadster (yellow)
    2018 S4 (wife's car)
    Good morning and thank you for reaching out. I will check with my resources and then can will get back in contact with you as soon as I have more information. Expect a PM from me shortly!
    Vincenzo F.

AZ Member #

Hello Vincenzo,
    I sent you a PM this morning with the information to my new Q5 (VIN and Commission Number), not sure if the PM went through however. My handle is Coughmanb.
    Please let me know if you can help or if you need more information.
    Thanks much,
    Bob

Registered Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Hi Vincenzo
    I just sent you a PM for my RS3 order
    Thanks
    Chris