Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 320 of 495
  1. #281
    Active Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Oct 27 2016
    AZ Member #
    384009
    Location
    Southeast, NY

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Read through all of these, fascinating. Mine are not rare, but would love to know the numbers on them.
    Year: 2006
    VIN: WAUDT48H16K005471
    Model: Cabriolet
    Color: Black / Black

    My daughters car which she absolutely loves:
    Year: 2006
    VIN: WAUDF78E36A007419
    Model: Base
    Color: Red / Beige

  2. #282
    Veteran Member Four Rings 2380S4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 16 2008
    AZ Member #
    30926
    My Garage
    07 DTM S4, 15 328XI & 90 Turbo Grand Prix
    Location
    Living The Dream!!!
    Items for Sale

    Thank you for the information!

    Year: 2007 S4 DTM Package
    VIN: WAUGL78E17A115142
    Color: Black / Black
    Ordered: 2018 RS3 Audi Exclusive Navarra Blue
    Current: 2007 S4 DTM
    Past: 2001 S4 10 years in the stable, miss it everyday.
    Past: 2013 A5
    Garage: 2015 328 I X-Drive
    1990 Turbo Grand Prix

  3. #283
    Registered Member One Ring snyder911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 30 2018
    AZ Member #
    413246
    Location
    Gleed Wa

    2006 a4 avant 3.2 6mt

    Waukg78e76a082919

    Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

  4. #284
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by ralphie_43 View Post
    Sweet thanks! Do you also know how many of the 1208 came with an all black interior with aluminum brushed interior trim?

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Audizine mobile app
    Sorry for the delay.....the interior color breakdown is as follows:

    Black: 970
    Titanium Gray: 180
    Chestnut Brown: 58
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  5. #285
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by nylyon View Post
    Read through all of these, fascinating. Mine are not rare, but would love to know the numbers on them.
    Year: 2006
    VIN: WAUDT48H16K005471
    Model: Cabriolet
    Color: Black / Black

    My daughters car which she absolutely loves:
    Year: 2006
    VIN: WAUDF78E36A007419
    Model: Base
    Color: Red / Beige
    Good morning! For the '06 Cabriolet there were 2,300 A4 3.0 CABRIOLET AUTO QUATTROS produced for sale in the 2006 model year. 403 of those were produced with the Brilliant Black/Black Roof and only 89 of those also had the Ebony (Black) Interior. More rare than you thought I'd wager!

    For the '06 Sedan there were 18,221 A4 2.0T SEDAN 4-DR AUTO QUATTROS produced in 2006. Only 914 of those were produced with the Brilliant Red Exterior, while 337 of those were also equipped with the beige interior.
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  6. #286
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by 2380S4 View Post
    Thank you for the information!

    Year: 2007 S4 DTM Package
    VIN: WAUGL78E17A115142
    Color: Black / Black
    Hello! There were 300 S4 4.2 SEDAN 4-DR AUTO QUATTROS produced for sale in the US for the 2007 model year. 94 of those were produced with Brilliant Black while only 69 of those were produced with the Ebony interior as well.

    Regards,
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  7. #287
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by snyder911 View Post
    2006 a4 avant 3.2 6mt

    Waukg78e76a082919

    Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
    Hello,

    So there were 84 A4 3.2 AVANT 4-DR 6-SPD QUATTROS produced for the 2006 model year. Only 12 of those were produced with the Light Silver Metallic exterior color and 11 of those came with the Ebony (Black) interior. Let me know if you have follow up questions!
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  8. #288
    Veteran Member Four Rings
    Join Date
    Sep 01 2012
    AZ Member #
    99704
    Location
    Edmonton

    Quote Originally Posted by Audi USA View Post
    Hello WAF,

    The 2018 production data hasn't been finalized yet, so I can't give you an absolute answer...it does appear that there were about 20 vehicles total however that were produced with Audi exclusive colors. Hopefully that gives you some inclination, but let me know if you have questions.
    Thank you for checking Vincenzo.
    2018 RS3 Panther Black

  9. #289
    Active Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Oct 27 2016
    AZ Member #
    384009
    Location
    Southeast, NY

    Thank you Vincenzo, I am surprised by the Cabrio's numbers, now if there were only a campaign to fix the RPM surging because of the bad Torque Converter on the 2.0T

  10. #290
    Registered Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Jan 21 2018
    AZ Member #
    412778
    Location
    Vancouver

    Awesome information!

    Can you check on WAUGL98E76A097658? This is a CDN vehicle.....
    2006 S4 6MT Imola - can you give me a list of the options it came with?

    How about total 2006 sedan production numbers for CDN?
    2006 Imola?
    2006 Imola w/ 6MT?


    Thanks!
    Last edited by B7Lim; 02-13-2018 at 12:33 PM.

  11. #291
    Active Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Feb 07 2018
    AZ Member #
    413639
    My Garage
    2013 Subaru STI. 2006 Subaru Forester.
    Location
    hillsborough nj

    Good evening. Wanted to get info. On wau34afr7ga008711 2016 s5 in Misano red with black/lunar silver interior with a six speed, Thank you,

  12. #292
    Active Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Jan 27 2018
    AZ Member #
    413082
    Location
    Atlanta, GA

    Vincenzo,

    Can you check WAUMGAFLXEA150734? 2014 S4 6MT in Monsoon Gray Metallic with Black/Lunar Silver interior. Thanks!

  13. #293
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by B7Lim View Post
    Awesome information!

    Can you check on WAUGL98E76A097658? This is a CDN vehicle.....
    2006 S4 6MT Imola - can you give me a list of the options it came with?

    How about total 2006 sedan production numbers for CDN?
    2006 Imola?
    2006 Imola w/ 6MT?


    Thanks!
    Hello B7Lim,

    Regrettably I'm not able to pull up info on Canadian spec vehicles.....however my associates north of the border will be able to assist. Let me know if you require their contact information. Thank you for understanding.

    Thank you,
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  14. #294
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by nj2016s5 View Post
    Good evening. Wanted to get info. On wau34afr7ga008711 2016 s5 in Misano red with black/lunar silver interior with a six speed, Thank you,
    Hello nj2016s5,

    I've got some exciting news for you! There were 381 S5 Coupe 3.0T quattro Manuals produced for sale in the 2016 model year for the United States. Only 15 of those were produced with the Misano Red Pearl Effect and only 1 was also equipped with the Black/Lunar Silver interior.

    Thank you,
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  15. #295
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_003 View Post
    Vincenzo,

    Can you check WAUMGAFLXEA150734? 2014 S4 6MT in Monsoon Gray Metallic with Black/Lunar Silver interior. Thanks!
    Hello,

    So there were 1.412 S4 SEDAN 3.0T QUATTRO MANUALs produced for sale in the 2014 model year. 247 of those were produced with the Monsoon Gray Metallic exterior and only 31 of those were included with the Black/Silver interior.

    Thank you!
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  16. #296
    Active Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Feb 07 2018
    AZ Member #
    413639
    My Garage
    2013 Subaru STI. 2006 Subaru Forester.
    Location
    hillsborough nj

    WOO HOO it is good to be the one and only! thank you!

  17. #297
    Active Member One Ring skiracerchaser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05 2016
    AZ Member #
    387578
    Location
    Anchorage, AK

    Cool Thread! Just wanted to check on a 2011 a4 avant in teak brown metallic with prem. plus and black interior. Seems to be a pretty uncommon avant color.
    VIN is wauwfaflxba046302
    Thanks!

  18. #298
    Active Member One Ring edwolf92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 24 2014
    AZ Member #
    148816
    My Garage
    2002 Audi S4 / 2000 Audi S4
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA

    Hello,

    Can you check TRUWD28N551017071? 2005 Audi TT AWD 3.2L with auto trans. with orange exterior with black interior. Thank you!

  19. #299
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by skiracerchaser View Post
    Cool Thread! Just wanted to check on a 2011 a4 avant in teak brown metallic with prem. plus and black interior. Seems to be a pretty uncommon avant color.
    VIN is wauwfaflxba046302
    Thanks!
    Hello! So there were 3,406 A4 2.0T Avant 4-Dr Auto Quattros produced for sale in the US for the 2011 model year. 137 of those were equipped with the Teak Brown Metallic exterior color, and only 19 of those also were included with the black interior.
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  20. #300
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by edwolf92 View Post
    Hello,

    Can you check TRUWD28N551017071? 2005 Audi TT AWD 3.2L with auto trans. with orange exterior with black interior. Thank you!
    Good afternoon!

    So there were 699 TT Coupe 250 2-Dr Auto DSG Quattros produced for sale in the 2005 model year. 12 of those were produced with the Papaya Orange exterior color, and all 12 of those also came equipped with the Ebony/Black Interior. I bet it still looks great, don't see too many Papaya Orange's around!
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  21. #301
    Active Member One Ring Group_B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 27 2018
    AZ Member #
    414746
    Location
    CT

    Hi,

    Can you tell me how many 2001 S4 Avants were sold in Pearlescent White? VIN is WAUXD68D81A123552

    Thanks!


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

  22. #302
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by Group_B View Post
    Hi,

    Can you tell me how many 2001 S4 Avants were sold in Pearlescent White? VIN is WAUXD68D81A123552

    Thanks!


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Good morning,

    So there were a total of 37 Pearlescent White S4 Quattro Avants produced in the 2001 model year. 15 of those with an automatic transmission and 22 with a manual. Let me know if you'd like any more details on your vehicle!
    Last edited by Audi USA; 02-28-2018 at 10:17 AM.
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  23. #303
    Active Member One Ring Group_B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 27 2018
    AZ Member #
    414746
    Location
    CT

    Quote Originally Posted by Audi USA View Post
    Good morning,

    So there were a total of 37 Pearlescent White S4 Quattro Avants produced in the 2001 model year. 22 of those with an automatic transmission and 15 with a manual. Let me know if you'd like any more details on your vehicle!
    Thanks! I think the numbers may be reversed though. Shouldn’t it be 22 manual and 15 automatic? I just received an email from Audi saying my car was one of 22, and it’s a stick.


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

  24. #304
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by Group_B View Post
    Thanks! I think the numbers may be reversed though. Shouldn’t it be 22 manual and 15 automatic? I just received an email from Audi saying my car was one of 22, and it’s a stick.


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Yes, you are correct that's completely an error on my end. The post has been edited, let me know if you need anything else!
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  25. #305
    Active Member One Ring Group_B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 27 2018
    AZ Member #
    414746
    Location
    CT

    Quote Originally Posted by Audi USA View Post
    Yes, you are correct that's completely an error on my end. The post has been edited, let me know if you need anything else!
    Thanks for the correction. Could you possibly run these two?

    My newest Audi:
    WAUHFAFL0FN015969

    ...and my first Audi (which came from the factory in white with white rims!)
    WAUFB0851HA027408

    Thank you!


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

  26. #306
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Jan 23 2017
    AZ Member #
    391403
    Location
    NA

    # of prestige’s WA19NAF43JA114590 with full body paint for MY18

    AND


    WA1VAAF71JD021991 number of prestige’s in this color combo for MY18


    Thanks Vincenzo! 🤣


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  27. #307
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by Group_B View Post
    Thanks for the correction. Could you possibly run these two?

    My newest Audi:
    WAUHFAFL0FN015969

    ...and my first Audi (which came from the factory in white with white rims!)
    WAUFB0851HA027408

    Thank you!


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Hello,

    For the '15 A4 Manual, there were 1,413 2.0T A4 quattro manuals produced for the 2015 model year. 207 of those were produced with Mythos Black Metallic, and only 21 of those came equipped with the Chestnut Brown/Black interior.

    For the '87 4000 quattro (wow!) there were 2,961 4000 CS quattros produced for sale in the US for the 1987 model year. 626 of those were produced with the Alpine White exterior color, and 337 of those also came equipped with the Graphite cloth interior. Pretty cool stuff! How long did you have that car if you don't mind me asking?
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  28. #308
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by ALLROADINGB9 View Post
    # of prestige’s WA19NAF43JA114590 with full body paint for MY18

    AND


    WA1VAAF71JD021991 number of prestige’s in this color combo for MY18


    Thanks Vincenzo! 🤣


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hello,

    So far there have been 1,449 2.0T quattro S-tronic A4 Allroads produced for sale in the US for the 2018 model year. 133 of those were produced with the Florett Silver metallic exterior color, and 81 of those were also produced with the Black interior.

    There have been 12,954 3.0T quattro tiptronic Q7s produced thus far in the 2018 model year. 962 of those were equipped with the Florett Silver Metallic exterior, and 712 of those were included with the Black interior as well.

    I am not able to view the breakdowns for the trim line/packages however, as I would need all the VINs to do so. Please let me know if you have any follow up questions!
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  29. #309
    Active Member One Ring Group_B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 27 2018
    AZ Member #
    414746
    Location
    CT

    Quote Originally Posted by Audi USA View Post
    For the '87 4000 quattro (wow!) there were 2,961 4000 CS quattros produced for sale in the US for the 1987 model year. 626 of those were produced with the Alpine White exterior color, and 337 of those also came equipped with the Graphite cloth interior. Pretty cool stuff! How long did you have that car if you don't mind me asking?
    I bought it used in 1990 when I was only 19, and kept it until 1993 when it was traded on a used 1989 80 Quattro, which was a step backwards. The 4000 was a great car, and the locking differentials were unstoppable in winter. Weaknesses included the triggers on the door handles constantly breaking off, and my particular car had rear fender rust from day one, which kept coming back even after repairs. I had no idea it was a special edition, but I recently found the window sticker, and it clearly says "Special Build", which got you everything in the red box I've highlighted, as well as color-matched wheels when ordered in Alpine White.


  30. #310
    Veteran Member Three Rings Quattro 4 Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 05 2008
    AZ Member #
    24928
    My Garage
    '64 Pontiac Catalina, '01 Mastercraft Prostar 190
    Location
    Seattle

    Hello, curious about the production run for my 2011 A6, VIN: WAUKGAFBXBN006085

    Thanks!
    2007 Ibis White B7 A4 Avant 3.2QM Titanium - 1 of 2
    2011 Quartz Grey C6.5 A6 3.0T Prestige
    Past
    2000 Silver C5 A6 2.7TQM
    1999 Laser Red B5 A4 1.8TQM PC-16

  31. #311
    Veteran Member Four Rings 2380S4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 16 2008
    AZ Member #
    30926
    My Garage
    07 DTM S4, 15 328XI & 90 Turbo Grand Prix
    Location
    Living The Dream!!!
    Items for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by Audi USA View Post
    Hello! There were 300 S4 4.2 SEDAN 4-DR AUTO QUATTROS produced for sale in the US for the 2007 model year. 94 of those were produced with Brilliant Black while only 69 of those were produced with the Ebony interior as well.

    Regards,
    Can you see how many were produced with the GmbH package? Thanks.
    Ordered: 2018 RS3 Audi Exclusive Navarra Blue
    Current: 2007 S4 DTM
    Past: 2001 S4 10 years in the stable, miss it everyday.
    Past: 2013 A5
    Garage: 2015 328 I X-Drive
    1990 Turbo Grand Prix

  32. #312
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by 2380S4 View Post
    Can you see how many were produced with the GmbH package? Thanks.
    Regrettably I'm not able to dive further into which packages were equipped on which vehicles, otherwise I would be more than happy too.
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  33. #313
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by Quattro 4 Life View Post
    Hello, curious about the production run for my 2011 A6, VIN: WAUKGAFBXBN006085

    Thanks!
    Hello,

    There were 6,138 3.0 automatic quattra sedans produced for sale in the United States for the 2011 model year. 927 of those were produced with the Quartz Gray Metallic exterior color, and 690 of those were also produced with the Black interior.

    Thank you!
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  34. #314
    Active Member Two Rings notagolfr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13 2018
    AZ Member #
    413959
    Location
    Glen Burnie, MD

    I'd be interested in mine:

    Year: 2015
    VIN: WAUFFGFFXF1120241
    Model: S3
    Color: Sepang Blue / Sport seats
    ig= @notagolfr
    '15 Sepang S3 Prestige (ACC, Sport Seats, PP)
    Unitronic Stage 1+ ECU/TCU, Emmanuele Design Springs, ECS Resonator Delete

  35. #315
    Veteran Member Four Rings 2380S4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 16 2008
    AZ Member #
    30926
    My Garage
    07 DTM S4, 15 328XI & 90 Turbo Grand Prix
    Location
    Living The Dream!!!
    Items for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by Audi USA View Post
    Regrettably I'm not able to dive further into which packages were equipped on which vehicles, otherwise I would be more than happy too.
    Ok no problem. Also sent you a PM with a questions not related to this thread. Thanks
    Ordered: 2018 RS3 Audi Exclusive Navarra Blue
    Current: 2007 S4 DTM
    Past: 2001 S4 10 years in the stable, miss it everyday.
    Past: 2013 A5
    Garage: 2015 328 I X-Drive
    1990 Turbo Grand Prix

  36. #316
    Active Member One Ring Group_B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 27 2018
    AZ Member #
    414746
    Location
    CT

    I once ordered a C5 Allroad in a C6 color. I’d be interested to see how that one shakes out if you get a chance. VIN was WA1YD54B45N025729




    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

  37. #317
    Senior Member Two Rings massboykie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 14 2008
    AZ Member #
    26426
    My Garage
    '16 Audi S6, '16 Audi S5 Cab.
    Location
    Natick, MA

    Hi

    Just curious about my S6 numbers if you don't mind. VIN: WAUF2AFC1GN008601

    Thanks!
    Massboykie
    2016 Audi S5 Cab. - ECS Intake, K&N DI
    2016 Audi S6 - K&N DI

    Not to be forgotten...
    2016 Audi A3 2.0T
    2006 Audi A4 Avant 2.0T
    2002 Audi A6 2.7T

    http://www.VAGLinks.com - 2000+ VAG Links!
    http://www.PlanetVAG.com - VAG Only Search Engine!

  38. #318
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by notagolfr View Post
    I'd be interested in mine:

    Year: 2015
    VIN: WAUFFGFFXF1120241
    Model: S3
    Color: Sepang Blue / Sport seats
    Hello,

    So there were 3,982 2.0T quattro S tronic S3 Sedans produced for the 2015 model year. 585 of those were produced with Sepang Blue pearl effect, and 393 of those came equipped with the black interior as well.
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  39. #319
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by Group_B View Post
    I once ordered a C5 Allroad in a C6 color. I’d be interested to see how that one shakes out if you get a chance. VIN was WA1YD54B45N025729




    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    I'm going to have to perform some additional research on this due to the unique color, but preliminary results are showing that it may be the only one of it's kind produced in the US.
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  40. #320
    Active Member One Ring Group_B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 27 2018
    AZ Member #
    414746
    Location
    CT

    Quote Originally Posted by Audi USA View Post
    I'm going to have to perform some additional research on this due to the unique color, but preliminary results are showing that it may be the only one of it's kind produced in the US.
    The color was Stratos Blue, if that helps.


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


    © 2001-2018 Audizine, Audizine.com, and Driverzines.com
    Audizine is an independently owned and operated automotive enthusiast community and news website.
    Audi and the Audi logo(s) are copyright/trademark Audi AG. Audizine is not endorsed by or affiliated with Audi AG.