Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hello, I'm loving this thread. I just had a 2014 A5 with the S Line Competition Package shipped to me in Rochester NY from Sacramento CA. The NY DMV is giving me problems registering it, I'm looking at possibly 2 weeks before I'll have plates after taking delivery from the shipper at 4 AM yesterday. I'd love some information about the production figures on my car. Something else to do other than look at it in my garage and apply another coat of wax. The VIN is WAUMFAFR2EA069654, Daytona Gray with S Line Black interior. Thanks!

Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by incognito7586 View Post
    Hello, I'm loving this thread. I just had a 2014 A5 with the S Line Competition Package shipped to me in Rochester NY from Sacramento CA. The NY DMV is giving me problems registering it, I'm looking at possibly 2 weeks before I'll have plates after taking delivery from the shipper at 4 AM yesterday. I'd love some information about the production figures on my car. Something else to do other than look at it in my garage and apply another coat of wax. The VIN is WAUMFAFR2EA069654, Daytona Gray with S Line Black interior. Thanks!
    Good morning, there were:

6,670 - 2014 A5 Coupe 2.0T quattro Tiptronic vehicles sold in the US
    315 - 2014 A5 Coupe 2.0T quattro Tiptronic vehicles sold in the US with Daytona Gray Pearl Effect exteriors
    315 - 2014 A5 Coupe 2.0T quattro Tiptronic vehicles sold in the US with Daytona Gray Pearl Effect exteriors and S Line Black interiors

Looks like all Daytona Gray exteriors had the same interior.
    Vincenzo F.

Audi Social Community Manager

Senior Member Three Rings SForePlayin''s Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2007 Honda Odyssey
    Items for Sale

Hi,

Can you please tell me the amount of a 2014 Audi S4's produced, dressed in Ice Silver Metallic with a black leather interior, DSG, sport differential and the black optic package?

VIN #: WAUBGAFL2EA101650

Thank you.
    Last edited by SForePlayin'; 09-12-2017 at 05:55 PM.
    2014 S4 Ice Silver Metallic | Black Optic | DSG | Sport Diff | ADS | Fine Black Nappa | MMI Nav + | B&O | Carbon Atlas Inlays | Supercharged Badges | Advanced Key | OEM Floor and Trunk Mats | Michelin PSS A/S 3 | Lamin-x Yellow | deAutoLED | Carista |
    2003 A4 Sedan | Light Silver Metallic | MT6 | 3.0 Quattro | - Traded In

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by SForePlayin' View Post
    Hi,

Can you please tell me the amount of a 2014 Audi S4's produced, dressed in Ice Silver Metallic with a black leather interior, DSG, sport differential and the black optic package?

VIN #: WAUBGAFL2EA101650

Thank you.
    Morning! There were 306 2014 3.0T S Tronic Quattro S4 Sedans equipped with the Ice Silver Metallic exterior color. 238 of those were also produced with the black leather interior. My breakdown does not include characteristics such as the sports differential and the black optic package sadly so I'm not able to break it down further.
    Vincenzo F.

Senior Member Three Rings SForePlayin''s Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2007 Honda Odyssey
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by Audi USA View Post
    Morning! There were 306 2014 3.0T S Tronic Quattro S4 Sedans equipped with the Ice Silver Metallic exterior color. 238 of those were also produced with the black leather interior. My breakdown does not include characteristics such as the sports differential and the black optic package sadly so I'm not able to break it down further.
    Thank you.
    2014 S4 Ice Silver Metallic | Black Optic | DSG | Sport Diff | ADS | Fine Black Nappa | MMI Nav + | B&O | Carbon Atlas Inlays | Supercharged Badges | Advanced Key | OEM Floor and Trunk Mats | Michelin PSS A/S 3 | Lamin-x Yellow | deAutoLED | Carista |
    2003 A4 Sedan | Light Silver Metallic | MT6 | 3.0 Quattro | - Traded In

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    B7 S4 Avant 6MT; 2007 VW Jetta GLI 6MT

I would love to get some info on Daytona Gray '08 S4 Avants - manual. I have the platinum interior. Any info would be awesome.
    VIN: WAUUL98E08A062871

Thanks!

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by theletterb View Post
    I would love to get some info on Daytona Gray '08 S4 Avants - manual. I have the platinum interior. Any info would be awesome.
    VIN: WAUUL98E08A062871

Thanks!
    There was exactly 1 2008 6-Speed Manual 4.2 Liter Quattro Avant S4 produced for sale in the United States equipped with both the Daytona Gray Pearl Effect and the Silver Interior. Looks like you've got quite the rare vehicle on your hands!
    Vincenzo F.

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    B7 S4 Avant 6MT; 2007 VW Jetta GLI 6MT

There was exactly 1 2008 6-Speed Manual 4.2 Liter Quattro Avant S4 produced for sale in the United States equipped with both the Daytona Gray Pearl Effect and the Silver Interior. Looks like you've got quite the rare vehicle on your hands!
    awesome! I had my suspicions, but it's great to confirm. Any chance you have numbers on Daytona Gray B7 S4s in general?

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by theletterb View Post
    awesome! I had my suspicions, but it's great to confirm. Any chance you have numbers on Daytona Gray B7 S4s in general?
    For the 2008 Model Year that was the only Daytona Grey Pearl Effect S4 (6-Speed Manual & Automatic) produced for sale in the United States. There were other vehicles produced with the Daytona Grey Pearl Effect but not other S4s.
    Vincenzo F.

Veteran Member Three Rings mcbuck's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    couple of Jeeps and a 328 cab

Hello Vincenzo,
    Very cool thread. We all think we are special, this just confirms HOW special...
    Any production information you can provide on my 2013 Daytona Grey RS5 with black alcantara interior is appreciated!
    VIN# WUAC6AFR4DA902614
    BTW - just about to turn 100K, which might be about the highest mileage US RS5 around.
    Thanks!
    BUCK
    2013 RS5 Daytona Grey Pearl, center res delete, 20% tint, Arc Audio/Alpine, interior/backup LED, 034 RSB, H&R sport, 10mm, V-FF 103
    GONE - B7 A4 quatro, 2.0T, 6MT, 250K....dropped, tuned, and everything else

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by mcbuck View Post
    Hello Vincenzo,
    Very cool thread. We all think we are special, this just confirms HOW special...
    Any production information you can provide on my 2013 Daytona Grey RS5 with black alcantara interior is appreciated!
    VIN# WUAC6AFR4DA902614
    BTW - just about to turn 100K, which might be about the highest mileage US RS5 around.
    Thanks!
    Good morning MC! There were 319 2013 Audi 4.2 Liter Quattro Coupe RS 5 Sedans manufactured for sale in the United States with the Daytona Gray Pearl Effect exterior color. 69 of those vehicles also come equipped with the Black Alcantara interior. It's also great to hear about your mileage accomplishment, I'm sure you've had many a great ride in that car. Let me know if there is anything else I can help out with, I am happy to assist as always.
    Vincenzo F.

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Hi Vincenzo!
    Looking for numbers on this one:
    Thanks!

2014 S4 6speed manual ibis white black interior
    WAUDGAFL5EA149913

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by CHRI7S View Post
    Hi Vincenzo!
    Looking for numbers on this one:
    Thanks!

2014 S4 6speed manual ibis white black interior
    WAUDGAFL5EA149913
    Good morning, sorry for the delay! There were 92 Ibis White 3.0T 6-Speed Quattro S4s produced for sale in the United States for the model year 2014. 70 of those also came equipped with the black interior identical to your vehicle. Let me know if you have any other questions.
    Vincenzo F.

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Good morning, sorry for the delay! There were 92 Ibis White 3.0T 6-Speed Quattro S4s produced for sale in the United States for the model year 2014. 70 of those also came equipped with the black interior identical to your vehicle. Let me know if you have any other questions.
    Thanks Vincenzo!

How many Total Audi S4's with the 6speed were manufactured in 2014?

Never mind, I found the answer in a previous post..."1,420 - Model Year 2014 S4 Sedan quattro manual models sold in the U.S."
    Last edited by CHRI7S; 09-19-2017 at 12:18 PM.