Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 220
  1. #81
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEights View Post
    Thank you so much for this thread:

    Can you tell me production numbers for the 2008 Audi S6 - WAUDN74F78N035088

    Also, Can you tell me how many were sold worldwide with the OEM Carbon Fiber Black Optic Package (I have all of the OEM Carbon Fiber Parts offered in the Euro-only Exclusive package)?
    Hi, I am not able to provide sales number with packages/options or for worldwide sales.

    There were 928 MY 2008 Audi S6 5.2 Sedan quattro sold in the U.S.
    There were 114 MY 2008 Audi S6 5.2 Sedan quattro with Light Silver Metallic exteriors sold in the U.S.
    There were 94 MY 2008 Audi S6 5.2 Sedan quattro with Light Silver Metallic exteriors and Black interiors sold in the U.S.
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  2. #82
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by ALLROADINGB9 View Post
    WAUGN94F97N111529

    And

    WA1YD64B75N000927


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There were 882 MY 2007 Audi S6 5.2 Sedan quattro sold in the U.S.
    There were 97 MY 2007 Audi S6 5.2 Sedan quattro with Light Silver Metallic exteriors sold in the U.S.
    There were 84 MY 2008 Audi S6 5.2 Sedan quattro with Light Silver Metallic exteriors and Ebony interiors sold in the U.S.

    and

    There were 2,571 MY 2005 Audi Allroad Auto Tiptronic quattro sold in the U.S.
    There were 223 MY 2005 Audi Allroad Auto Tiptronic quattro with Light Silver Metallic exteriors sold in the U.S.
    There were 223 MY 2008 Audi S6 5.2 Sedan quattro with Light Silver Metallic exteriors and Platinum/Saber Black interiors sold in the U.S. Cheers!
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  3. #83
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by q5 dave View Post
    Picked up this gem over the weekend, curious to know production numbers - WAUCB28D6WA093777
    Congratulations on your Audi A4.

    There were 4,432 MY 1998 Audi A4 1.8T quattro sold in the U.S.
    There were 302 MY 1998 Audi A4 1.8T quattro with Laser Red exteriors sold in the U.S.
    There were 195 MY 1998 Audi A4 1.8T quattro with Laser Red exteriors and Onyx interiors sold in the U.S. Cheers!
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  4. #84
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoneycutt04 View Post
    Production numbers for my vin? Paint and interior as well, thanks ( :
    Wuaru78ex7n905043


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    There were 1,475 MY 2007 Audi RS 4.2 Sedan 4-DR 6-SPD quattro sold in the U.S.
    There were 112 MY 2007 Audi RS 4.2 Sedan 4-DR 6-SPD quattro with Sprint Blue Pearl Effect exteriors sold in the U.S.
    There were 82 MY 2007 Audi RS 4.2 Sedan 4-DR 6-SPD quattro with Sprint Blue Pearl Effect exteriors and Black interiors sold in the U.S. Cheers!
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  5. #85
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Jan 23 2017
    AZ Member #
    391403
    Location
    NA

    WAUWGAFB6AN084220


    WA18NAF45HA090587


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #86
    Established Member Two Rings Preboss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 26 2016
    AZ Member #
    389141
    My Garage
    1968 mustang gt fastback . 4 speed .owned since July 1984
    Location
    Arvada colorado

    Just curious how many like mine ? 07 Sprint blue S4 avant 6mt
    Vin # wauul78e37a226438.
    Thanx

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Audizine mobile app

  7. #87
    Established Member Two Rings Rock803's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 01 2014
    AZ Member #
    270046
    Location
    Orlando

    Hey Mike, is it possible to get a copy in a pdf of the original monroney sticker? Unfortunately I was not the first owner. Thanks, Adam

    sent from the Edge
    2015 A4 Florett Silver Metallic, Premium+, S Line, BO, 8sp tip, Sport, Sport+, Tech
    2012 A4 Brilliant Black, Premium, 6sp (sold)

  8. #88
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by Rock803 View Post
    Hey Mike, is it possible to get a copy in a pdf of the original monroney sticker? Unfortunately I was not the first owner. Thanks, Adam

    sent from the Edge
    Hi Adam, can you please send me a PM with your VIN. Thank you!
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  9. #89
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by ALLROADINGB9 View Post
    WAUWGAFB6AN084220


    WA18NAF45HA090587


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    WAUWGAFB6AN084220:
    There were 439 MY 2010 Audi A6 3.0 Avant quattro sold in the U.S.
    There were 77 MY 2010 Audi A6 3.0 Avant quattro with Quartz Gray Metallic exteriors sold in the U.S.
    There were 52 MY 2010 Audi A6 3.0 Avant quattro with Quartz Gray Metallic exteriors and Black interiors sold in the U.S.

    WA18NAF45HA090587
    There were 3,483 MY 2017 Audi A4 allroad 2.0T quattro S tronic sold in the U.S.
    There were 201 MY 2017 Audi A4 allroad 2.0T quattro S tronic with Florett Silver metallic exteriors sold in the U.S.
    There were 147 MY 2017 Audi A4 allroad 2.0T quattro S tronic with Florett Silver metallic exteriors and Black interiors sold in the U.S.
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  10. #90
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by Preboss View Post
    Just curious how many like mine ? 07 Sprint blue S4 avant 6mt
    Vin # wauul78e37a226438.
    Thanx

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Audizine mobile app
    There were 72 MY 2007 Audi S4 Avant 4.2L quattro sold in the U.S.
    There were 6 MY 2007 Audi S4 Avant 4.2L quattro with Sprint Blue Pearl Effect exteriors sold in the U.S.
    There were 4 MY 2007 Audi S4 Avant 4.2L quattro with Sprint Blue Pearl Effect exteriors and Silver interiors sold in the U.S.
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  11. #91
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Jan 23 2017
    AZ Member #
    391403
    Location
    NA

    Quote Originally Posted by Audi USA View Post
    WAUWGAFB6AN084220:
    There were 439 MY 2010 Audi A6 3.0 Avant quattro sold in the U.S.
    There were 77 MY 2010 Audi A6 3.0 Avant quattro with Quartz Gray Metallic exteriors sold in the U.S.
    There were 52 MY 2010 Audi A6 3.0 Avant quattro with Quartz Gray Metallic exteriors and Black interiors sold in the U.S.

    WA18NAF45HA090587
    There were 3,483 MY 2017 Audi A4 allroad 2.0T quattro S tronic sold in the U.S.
    There were 201 MY 2017 Audi A4 allroad 2.0T quattro S tronic with Florett Silver metallic exteriors sold in the U.S.
    There were 147 MY 2017 Audi A4 allroad 2.0T quattro S tronic with Florett Silver metallic exteriors and Black interiors sold in the U.S.
    Thank you!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #92
    Established Member Two Rings Preboss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 26 2016
    AZ Member #
    389141
    My Garage
    1968 mustang gt fastback . 4 speed .owned since July 1984
    Location
    Arvada colorado

    Quote Originally Posted by Audi USA View Post
    There were 72 MY 2007 Audi S4 Avant 4.2L quattro sold in the U.S.
    There were 6 MY 2007 Audi S4 Avant 4.2L quattro with Sprint Blue Pearl Effect exteriors sold in the U.S.
    There were 4 MY 2007 Audi S4 Avant 4.2L quattro with Sprint Blue Pearl Effect exteriors and Silver interiors sold in the U.S.
    Thank you.

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Audizine mobile app

  13. #93
    Active Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 22 2017
    AZ Member #
    403445
    Location
    Damascus, VA

    I've been surfing everywhere for this information -- thank you so much for providing it:

    Can you tell me production numbers for the 2014 Audi S5 - WAUVGAFH3EN014955
    And the production numbers for the 2013 Audi S5 - exterior paint: Estoril Blue crystal
    And the production numbers for the 2014 Audi S5 - exterior paint: Estoril Blue crystal
    And the production numbers for the 2014 Audi S5 - Prestige Cabriolet
    And the production numbers for the 2014 Audi S5 - Prestige Cabriolet, exterior paint: Estoril Blue crystal
    And the production numbers for the 2014 Audi S5 - Prestige Cabriolet, exterior paint: Estoril Blue crystal, Comfort package (w/Black Milano Leather)
    And the production numbers for the 2014 Audi S5 - Prestige Cabriolet, exterior paint: Estoril Blue crystal, Comfort package (w/Black Milano Leather), Driver Assist Package

  14. #94
    Active Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 22 2017
    AZ Member #
    403445
    Location
    Damascus, VA

    Opps, I forgot one:

    The production numbers for all 2013 Audi S5
    (I'm interested in how rare the Estorial Blue Crysal is for '13-'14 S5)
    Again, thank you so much for doing this. I assume that this database is not readily available to the public?

  15. #95
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by Love-S5 View Post
    I've been surfing everywhere for this information -- thank you so much for providing it:

    Can you tell me production numbers for the 2014 Audi S5 - WAUVGAFH3EN014955
    And the production numbers for the 2013 Audi S5 - exterior paint: Estoril Blue crystal
    And the production numbers for the 2014 Audi S5 - exterior paint: Estoril Blue crystal
    And the production numbers for the 2014 Audi S5 - Prestige Cabriolet
    And the production numbers for the 2014 Audi S5 - Prestige Cabriolet, exterior paint: Estoril Blue crystal
    And the production numbers for the 2014 Audi S5 - Prestige Cabriolet, exterior paint: Estoril Blue crystal, Comfort package (w/Black Milano Leather)
    And the production numbers for the 2014 Audi S5 - Prestige Cabriolet, exterior paint: Estoril Blue crystal, Comfort package (w/Black Milano Leather), Driver Assist Package
    Good morning, I will look into this and follow up with you. I am not able to pull sales numbers for specific packages and options.
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  16. #96
    Veteran Member Four Rings Sole_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 29 2009
    AZ Member #
    49965
    Location
    Toronto

    Hey Mike!

    Could you let me know know the production numbers for my RS4 VIN:WUARU98E67N906699

    Thank you!
    Imola<3

  17. #97
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by Love-S5 View Post
    I've been surfing everywhere for this information -- thank you so much for providing it:

    Can you tell me production numbers for the 2014 Audi S5 - WAUVGAFH3EN014955
    And the production numbers for the 2013 Audi S5 - exterior paint: Estoril Blue crystal
    And the production numbers for the 2014 Audi S5 - exterior paint: Estoril Blue crystal
    And the production numbers for the 2014 Audi S5 - Prestige Cabriolet
    And the production numbers for the 2014 Audi S5 - Prestige Cabriolet, exterior paint: Estoril Blue crystal
    And the production numbers for the 2014 Audi S5 - Prestige Cabriolet, exterior paint: Estoril Blue crystal, Comfort package (w/Black Milano Leather)
    And the production numbers for the 2014 Audi S5 - Prestige Cabriolet, exterior paint: Estoril Blue crystal, Comfort package (w/Black Milano Leather), Driver Assist Package
    I am working on obtaining the info for MY 2013.

    There were 1,568 MY 2014 Audi S5 3.0 Cabriolet quattro sold in the U.S.
    There were 6 MY 2014 Audi S5 3.0 Cabriolet quattro with Estoril Blue Crystal/Black exteriors sold in the U.S.
    There were 1 MY 2014 Audi S5 3.0 Cabriolet quattro with Estoril Blue Crystal/Black exteriors and Black interiors sold in the U.S.
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  18. #98
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by Audi USA View Post
    Good morning, I will look into this and follow up with you. I am not able to pull sales numbers for specific packages and options.
    There were 1,568 MY 2014 Audi S5 3.0 Cabriolet quattro sold in the U.S.
    There were 6 MY 2014 Audi S5 3.0 Cabriolet quattro with Estoril Blue Crystal/Black exteriors sold in the U.S.
    There were 1 MY 2014 Audi S5 3.0 Cabriolet quattro with Estoril Blue Crystal/Black exteriors and Black interiors sold in the U.S.

    There were 1,829 MY 2013 Audi S5 3.0 Cabriolet quattro sold in the U.S.
    There were 183 MY 2013 Audi S5 3.0 Cabriolet quattro with Estoril Blue Crystal/Black exteriors sold in the U.S.
    There were 118 MY 2013 Audi S5 3.0 Cabriolet quattro with Estoril Blue Crystal/Black exteriors and Black interiors sold in the U.S.
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  19. #99
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by Sole_ View Post
    Hey Mike!

    Could you let me know know the production numbers for my RS4 VIN:WUARU98E67N906699

    Thank you!
    Hi, I am looking into this and will follow up with you.
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  20. #100
    Veteran Member Four Rings Sole_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 29 2009
    AZ Member #
    49965
    Location
    Toronto

    Quote Originally Posted by Audi USA View Post
    Hi, I am looking into this and will follow up with you.
    Appreciate it!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Imola<3

  21. #101
    Active Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 22 2017
    AZ Member #
    403445
    Location
    Damascus, VA

    Thanks for those numbers -- really, really appreciate it!!
    I'm really trying to understand how rare the Estoril Blue paint is for the S5. The only production numbers that I'm missing is:
    1) How many 2013 S5 were produced -- coups and Cabriolets combined.
    2) How many 2014 S5 were produced -- coups and Cabriolets combined.
    Thank you so very much, can't thank you enough!

  22. #102
    Active Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 22 2017
    AZ Member #
    403445
    Location
    Damascus, VA

    I am sorry, but it just occurred to me that in order to calculate the rarity of that paint color, I would also need to know:
    1) How many 2013 S5 were produced with Estoril Blue Crystal paint color -- coups and Cabriolets combined (or just coups, since you already posted the number of Cabriolets).
    2) How many 2014 S5 were produced with Estoril Blue Crystal paint color -- coups and Cabriolets combined (or just coups, since you already posted the number of Cabriolets).

    I am sorry for asking so many production number questions, but I keep seeing listed that the Estoril Blue Crystal paint color is rare, but no one seems to know "how rare", or be able to put any kind of numbers to it.
    Thanks again, James

  23. #103
    Veteran Member Four Rings Sole_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 29 2009
    AZ Member #
    49965
    Location
    Toronto

    Quote Originally Posted by Love-S5 View Post
    I am sorry, but it just occurred to me that in order to calculate the rarity of that paint color, I would also need to know:
    1) How many 2013 S5 were produced with Estoril Blue Crystal paint color -- coups and Cabriolets combined (or just coups, since you already posted the number of Cabriolets).
    2) How many 2014 S5 were produced with Estoril Blue Crystal paint color -- coups and Cabriolets combined (or just coups, since you already posted the number of Cabriolets).

    I am sorry for asking so many production number questions, but I keep seeing listed that the Estoril Blue Crystal paint color is rare, but no one seems to know "how rare", or be able to put any kind of numbers to it.
    Thanks again, James
    Talk about annoying lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Imola<3

  24. #104
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Dec 29 2015
    AZ Member #
    366463
    Location
    Owego, NY

    Mike,

    Curious to know about sales numbers for 2013 RS5, specifically in Daytona Gray. Vin is WUAC6AFR1DA901226. Thanks.

    Bob

  25. #105
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish89rmf View Post
    Mike,

    Curious to know about sales numbers for 2013 RS5, specifically in Daytona Gray. Vin is WUAC6AFR1DA901226. Thanks.

    Bob
    There were 1,453 MY 2013 Audi RS 5 4.2 Coupe quattro S tronic sold in the U.S.
    There were 319 MY 2013 Audi RS 5 4.2 Coupe quattro S tronic with Daytona Gray Pearl Effect exteriors sold in the U.S.
    There were 212 MY 2013 Audi RS 5 4.2 Coupe quattro S tronic with Daytona Gray Pearl Effect exteriors and Black interiors sold in the U.S. Cheers!
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  26. #106
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by Love-S5 View Post
    I am sorry, but it just occurred to me that in order to calculate the rarity of that paint color, I would also need to know:
    1) How many 2013 S5 were produced with Estoril Blue Crystal paint color -- coups and Cabriolets combined (or just coups, since you already posted the number of Cabriolets).
    2) How many 2014 S5 were produced with Estoril Blue Crystal paint color -- coups and Cabriolets combined (or just coups, since you already posted the number of Cabriolets).

    I am sorry for asking so many production number questions, but I keep seeing listed that the Estoril Blue Crystal paint color is rare, but no one seems to know "how rare", or be able to put any kind of numbers to it.
    Thanks again, James
    There were 838 MY 2013 Audi S5 3.0 Coupe quattro manual sold in the U.S.
    There were 82 MY 2013 Audi S5 3.0 Coupe quattro manual with Estoril Blue Crystal/Black exteriors sold in the U.S.
    There were 56 MY 2013 Audi S5 3.0 Coupe quattro manual with Estoril Blue Crystal/Black exteriors and Black interiors sold in the U.S.

    There were 3,084 MY 2013 Audi S5 3.0 Coupe quattro S tronic sold in the U.S.
    There were 266 MY 2013 Audi S5 3.0 Coupe quattro S tronic with Estoril Blue Crystal/Black exteriors sold in the U.S.
    There were 190 MY 2013 Audi S5 3.0 Coupe quattro S tronic with Estoril Blue Crystal/Black exteriors and Black interiors sold in the U.S.

    There were 616 MY 2014 Audi S5 3.0 Coupe quattro manual sold in the U.S.
    There were 63 MY 2014 Audi S5 3.0 Coupe quattro manual with Estoril Blue Crystal/Black exteriors sold in the U.S.
    There were 41 MY 2013 Audi S5 3.0 Coupe quattro manual with Estoril Blue Crystal/Black exteriors and Black interiors sold in the U.S.

    There were 2,702 MY 2014 Audi S5 3.0 Coupe quattro S tronic sold in the U.S.
    There were 280 MY 2014 Audi S5 3.0 Coupe quattro S tronic with Estoril Blue Crystal/Black exteriors sold in the U.S.
    There were 239 MY 2013 Audi S5 3.0 Coupe quattro S tronic with Estoril Blue Crystal/Black exteriors and Black interiors sold in the U.S. Cheers!
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  27. #107
    Senior Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Jan 16 2008
    AZ Member #
    24204
    My Garage
    '15 S5, slippahs
    Location
    Home

    Hi Mike,

    Can I get numbers for mine please?

    WAUGGAFR4FA018247

    Much appreciated

    Russ

  28. #108
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by rusky View Post
    Hi Mike,

    Can I get numbers for mine please?

    WAUGGAFR4FA018247

    Much appreciated

    Russ
    There were 414 MY 2015 Audi S5 Coupe 3.0T quattro that were sold in the U.S.
    There were 99 MY 2015 Audi S5 Coupe 3.0T quattro manual with Daytona Gray pearl effect exteriors sold in the U.S.
    There were 82 MY 2015 Audi S5 Coupe 3.0T quattro manual with Daytona Gray pearl effect exteriors and Black interiors sold in the U.S. Cheers!
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  29. #109
    Registered Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 31 2017
    AZ Member #
    404001
    Location
    Massachusetts

    Thank you for responding to all of our requests. This is very helpful.

    Would you be able to tell me how many 2013 S4, 6MT, Volcano Red, with Black/Silver interior there are? VIN is WAUDGAFL6DA161759

  30. #110
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by MAB01 View Post
    Thank you for responding to all of our requests. This is very helpful.

    Would you be able to tell me how many 2013 S4, 6MT, Volcano Red, with Black/Silver interior there are? VIN is WAUDGAFL6DA161759
    It's my pleasure. I know the community enjoys this information.

    There were 1,420 MY 2013 Audi S4 quattro manual sold in the U.S.
    There were 30 MY 2013 Audi S4 quattro manual with Volcano Red Metallic exteriors sold in the U.S.
    There were 3 MY 2013 Audi S4 quattro manual with Volcano Red Metallic exteriors and Black/Silver interiors sold in the U.S. Cheers!
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  31. #111
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    May 06 2015
    AZ Member #
    331368
    Location
    Minnesota

    Could I please get the numbers for VIN# WAUBGAFL5DA193660. Thanks.
    2013 Estoril Blue S4 | DSG | Carbon Inlays | Sport Diff | B&O | Black Nappa | 3M Clear Bra | 50% tint | Deval Diffuser | Lamin-x tail light tint | AWE touring + res downpipes | Bilstein B12 pro kit | AWE intake

    2014 SQ5 (wife's ride)

  32. #112
    Registered Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Aug 01 2017
    AZ Member #
    404126
    Location
    St. Louis, MO

    I love to know the number on my 2008 A3. VIN: WAUNF78P08A107955

    Thanks!

  33. #113
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by MN Blue S4 View Post
    Could I please get the numbers for VIN# WAUBGAFL5DA193660. Thanks.
    There were 4,729 MY 2013 Audi S4 quattro S tronic sold in the U.S.
    There were 462 MY 2013 Audi S4 quattro S tronic with Estoril Blue Crystal Effect exteriors sold in the U.S.
    There were 315 MY 2013 Audi S4 quattro S tronic with Estoril Blue Crystal Effect exteriors and Black interiors sold in the U.S. Cheers!
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  34. #114
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by Audi_Al View Post
    I love to know the number on my 2008 A3. VIN: WAUNF78P08A107955

    Thanks!
    There were 2,947 MY 2008 Audi A3 2.0T 4-DR Auto S Tronic FWD sold in the U.S.
    There were 696 MY 2008 Audi A3 2.0T 4-DR Auto S Tronic FWD with Lava Gray Pearl Effect exteriors sold in the U.S.
    There were 54 MY 2008 Audi A3 2.0T 4-DR Auto S Tronic FWD with Lava Gray Pearl Effect exteriors and Beige interiors sold in the U.S.
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  35. #115
    Senior Member Two Rings ColtS5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 18 2013
    AZ Member #
    121298
    My Garage
    15 Explorer Sport
    Location
    indianapolis
    Items for Sale

    Hello,

    I'm interested in the production numbers for 2013-2015 S5 Sepang with mixed leather seats (black/silver).

    WAUCGAFR9FA009655

    Thanks so much!

  36. #116
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Feb 13 2017
    AZ Member #
    393191
    My Garage
    1969 Mustang Fastback428 CJ
    Location
    new jersey

    Hello,

    I know its a rare car but would love some specifics

    WAU34AFR9GA042794

    Thank you!

  37. #117
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Jan 23 2017
    AZ Member #
    391403
    Location
    NA

    Can you do build dates?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  38. #118
    Senior Member Two Rings Deep6ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 09 2009
    AZ Member #
    39643
    Location
    NoVa

    Could I please get the numbers for VIN# TRUB3AFK9D1901470? Thanks in advance!
    2013 TT RS Plus - APR Stage 1
    Nimbus Gray - Exclusive Interior

  39. #119
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by ColtS5 View Post
    Hello,

    I'm interested in the production numbers for 2013-2015 S5 Sepang with mixed leather seats (black/silver).

    WAUCGAFR9FA009655

    Thanks so much!
    Hello!

    For VIN WAUCGAFR9FA009655 - 2015:
    1,909 - Model Year 2015 S5 Coupe 3.0T quattro S tronic models sold in the U.S.
    164 - Model Year 2015 S5 Coupe 3.0T quattro S tronic models with Sepang Blue exteriors sold in the U.S.
    34 - Model Year 2015 S5 Coupe 3.0T quattro S tronic models with Sepang Blue exteriors and Black/ Lunar Silver interiors sold in the U.S.

    2014:
    There were not any S5 Coupe 3.0T quattro S tronic models sold in Sepang Blue, but there are two other blue variants:

    2,702 Model Year 2014 S5 Coupe 3.0T quattro S tronic sold in the U.S.

    280 Model Year 2014 S5 Coupe 3.0T quattro S tronic with Estoril Blue Crystal Effect exteriors sold in the U.S.
    57 Model Year 2014 S5 Coupe 3.0T quattro S tronic with Estoril Blue Crystal Effect exteriors with Black/Silver interior sold in the U.S.

    163 Model Year 2014 S5 Coupe 3.0T quattro S tronic with Moonlight Blue Metallic exteriors sold in the U.S.
    24 Model Year 2014 S5 Coupe 3.0T quattro S tronic with Moonlight Blue Metallic exteriors and Black/Silver interior sold in the U.S.


    2013:
    3,084 Model Year 2013 S5 Coupe 3.0T quattro S tronic sold in the U.S.

    266 Model Year 2013 S5 Coupe 3.0T quattro S tronic with Estoril Blue Crystal Effect exteriors sold in the U.S.
    54 Model Year 2013 S5 Coupe 3.0T quattro S tronic with Estoril Blue Crystal Effect exteriors with Black/Silver interior sold in the U.S.

    196 Model Year 2013 S5 Coupe 3.0T quattro S tronic with Moonlight Blue Metallic exteriors sold in the U.S.
    29 Model Year 2013 S5 Coupe 3.0T quattro S tronic with Moonlight Blue Metallic exteriors and Black/Silver interior sold in the U.S.
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  40. #120
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by s5_audi View Post
    Hello,

    I know its a rare car but would love some specifics

    WAU34AFR9GA042794

    Thank you!
    381 - Model Year 2016 S5 Coupe 3.0T quattro manual models sold in the U.S.
    2 - Model Year 2016 S5 Coupe 3.0T quattro manual models with Audi Exclusive exteriors sold in the U.S.
    1 - Model Year 2016 S5 Coupe 3.0T quattro manual models with Audi Exclusive exteriors and Black interiors sold in the U.S.

    My system didn't provide the exterior color of your car. What color is it?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ALLROADINGB9 View Post
    Can you do build dates?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you can provide the VIN, I can find the production date.
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


    © 2001-2017 Audizine, Audizine.com, and Driverzines.com
    Audizine is an independently owned and operated automotive enthusiast community and news website.
    Audi and the Audi logo(s) are copyright/trademark Audi AG. Audizine is not endorsed by or affiliated with Audi AG.