Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi B6 USP

Carbonio Air Intake

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I have a Carbonio Air intake for Audi A4 B6 1.8T. I have the whole assembly and hardware minus the filters, but replacement filters can be purchased from Carbonio or another motorsports website. Since, asking 250 beeing since these are pretty hard to find now a days. 619-207-9442 lmk if you need my paypal to lock this up. I'll try to post pics up soon, but can send one upon request, thanks for looking. if you happen to have a Hex-Can from Ross-Tech lmk I might trade for that.IMG_3307[1].jpgIMG_3308[1].jpg
    Last edited by sdcharger; 05-16-2017 at 10:16 PM.
    Spec stage 2 Clutch and Light Weight Flywheel, Evoms CAI, Evoms DV, Racetec FMI, H&R coilovers, Neuspeed Front and rear Sway Bars, HKS turbo exhaust, K04-15 Turbo, 315cc Genesis Injectors, GIAC PC-16, 5 bar FPR, S4 6 spoke wheels, Brembo Crossdrill Rotors.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi B6 USP

bump
    Spec stage 2 Clutch and Light Weight Flywheel, Evoms CAI, Evoms DV, Racetec FMI, H&R coilovers, Neuspeed Front and rear Sway Bars, HKS turbo exhaust, K04-15 Turbo, 315cc Genesis Injectors, GIAC PC-16, 5 bar FPR, S4 6 spoke wheels, Brembo Crossdrill Rotors.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi B6 USP

bump

bump

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi B6 USP

bump

Established Member Three Rings wriscolf's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1993 Nissan 240sx Convertible with Silvia Front

Just some information the filter is north of $50. actually i think its north of $70. I hope you have to bolts also. When the (person trying to be nice here) sold me his, I had to source them at home depot. I forget the size myself. I also got rubber washer for good measure from a hardware store. Good luck with sale.
    2007 Audi A4 S-Line Titanium Edition/Phantom Black/Magnaflow Exhaust/APR Stage 1/APR Carbonio Intake/Lots of Headaches/

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi B6 USP

Quote Originally Posted by wriscolf View Post
    Just some information the filter is north of $50. actually i think its north of $70. I hope you have to bolts also. When the (person trying to be nice here) sold me his, I had to source them at home depot. I forget the size myself. I also got rubber washer for good measure from a hardware store. Good luck with sale.
    I do have them. The ads says plus hardware, and thanks for the info on the filter. I'll price drop accordingly to reflect this.

- - - Updated - - -

Price drop to $220

Established Member Three Rings wriscolf's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1993 Nissan 240sx Convertible with Silvia Front

No problem, just trying to help.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Audizine mobile app
    2007 Audi A4 S-Line Titanium Edition/Phantom Black/Magnaflow Exhaust/APR Stage 1/APR Carbonio Intake/Lots of Headaches/