Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Established Member Three Rings sean_entrust's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I love audis responses here. I get that they have to be this black and white, good old corporate America, but it would be nice if they actually sounded sincere and concerned. Legitimate questions are being asking.

I just bought my 5th Audi but I was really closing to visiting a BMW dealer. The new s4 is just such a disappointment. I'm not sure how Audi justifies the rs7 being brought here but not the rs4?

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    2017 S3 P+ (Mine) Daytona Gray Pearl / Black Optic / Carbon Fiber Package / 034 springs / Stoptech BBK
    2012 Q5 P+ (Wife) Ibis White

Veteran Member Three Rings Acejam's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by VVG View Post
    Hi Mike,

So the link on Audi Sport states that 8 RS new models will be released in the next 24 months. 4 are described....R8 Spyder, RS3, TTRS, RS5. Is there anything you can tell us about the other 4?
    A new RS4 Sedan is coming.
    2014 Brilliant Black S4
    DSG / Prestige / Black Optics / Sport Diff / B&O / Carbon Atlas Inlays / Magma Leather
    Modifications: APR Stage 1 ECU + TCU, AWE Touring Exhaust (90mm Silver), ECS 10mm/12.5mm Spacers, Rotors w/ PSS (Summer), Peelers w/ LM-32's (Winter)

Established Member Two Rings zoomzoom!'s Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2013 A6 3.0T (self) 2015 Q5 3.0T (Wife)

Interesting....looking back at the news release, and then clicking through to the Audisport website, I see that the 0-60 for both the RS3 and RS5 is 3.9s. Just seems weird that both cars would have identical times, with like at least $20K difference between them.

<insert boilerplate language about how anguished I am that the TT RS roadster is not coming to the states>

Veteran Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Acejam View Post
    A new RS4 Sedan is coming.
    lol

Veteran Member Three Rings Acejam's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by JohnEnglish View Post
    lol
    The reps at the NYIAS pretty much confirmed this to me. They've committed to releasing 8 new models, 4 of which we know of. You do the math.
    2014 Brilliant Black S4
    DSG / Prestige / Black Optics / Sport Diff / B&O / Carbon Atlas Inlays / Magma Leather
    Modifications: APR Stage 1 ECU + TCU, AWE Touring Exhaust (90mm Silver), ECS 10mm/12.5mm Spacers, Rotors w/ PSS (Summer), Peelers w/ LM-32's (Winter)