Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 81 to 101 of 101
  1. #81
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by cakasky View Post
    A huge shout out to Vincenzo F. for getting back to me last Monday. I just got his PM today not realizing it was sitting in my inbox waiting for me (Doh!). Thank you again Vincenzo!
    No problem cakasky I am here to help! :)
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  2. #82
    Active Member One Ring rgobantes23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 10 2017
    AZ Member #
    406702
    Location
    Washington, DC Metro Area

    Quote Originally Posted by cakasky View Post
    A huge shout out to Vincenzo F. for getting back to me last Monday. I just got his PM today not realizing it was sitting in my inbox waiting for me (Doh!). Thank you again Vincenzo!
    Is there good news on your Q5?
    Former/Current/Future Audi Vehicle
    2017 Audi Q3 Prestige with Sport Package, Monsoon, Gray Metallic and Black Interior
    2018 Audi SQ5 Prestige with S-Package, DAP, Dynamic Steering, Fine Nappa Leather, Monsoon Gray Metallic and Black Interior

  3. #83
    Veteran Member Four Rings IVRINGS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 27 2009
    AZ Member #
    40422
    My Garage
    05 Audi A4 1.8T K04 6-Speed, 03 Audi A4 STB 2.7TT 5-Speed
    Location
    Audi Columbus Sales

    Well it has finished production, but we do not have any updates on when it will get shipped from the factory still. I'm updating via text almost daily now for updates. Being the Brand Specialist for this order the timelines have not been the easiest to keep the customer updated with the shortfalls of the wheel company having growing pains for the wheels. Luckily I have given my customer full access via text for updates as much as he wants. Looking forward to delivering this Q5 this month we hope.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Audi Enthusiast and Audi Columbus Brand Specialist

  4. #84
    Active Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Sep 22 2017
    AZ Member #
    407299
    Location
    Powell, OH USA

    Quote Originally Posted by IVRINGS View Post
    Well it has finished production, but we do not have any updates on when it will get shipped from the factory still. I'm updating via text almost daily now for updates. Being the Brand Specialist for this order the timelines have not been the easiest to keep the customer updated with the shortfalls of the wheel company having growing pains for the wheels. Luckily I have given my customer full access via text for updates as much as he wants. Looking forward to delivering this Q5 this month we hope.
    Is that whom I think that is?
    If so, awesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by rgobantes23 View Post
    Is there good news on your Q5?
    Yeah as IV-RINGS mentioned (cute name BTW) he is texting me almost daily and we hope to deliver this month. It has been a long wait. I keep checking the dealer website for an MSRP price which typically indicates the vehicle has arrived in the United States. After that a simple truck ride and in a few days the car will be ready for pickup (assuming no port delays).

    Here is a timeline of my events in case you or someone is in a similar situation patiently waiting.

    5.23 I ordered a Audi Q5 Prestige with all the trimmings (see here)
    6.07 My order was locked to changes
    7.17 Audi Q5/SQ5s with DAP started being produced
    8.01 Production week 3117 and my car was supposed to be built
    8.09 I am informed there is a Tire/Wheel shortage
    8.28 My transport/port changed from ship to train
    9.23 Production Complete
    9.25 Through Audizine.com AoA says: "It completed production last week and should be loaded for transport to the port in Houston next week."
    9.26 My vehicle shows up on the dealer website and my SA confirms "I'm very glad to say it has been completed!!!!!"

    My best advice is keep in touch with your SA, mine has been awesome!

  5. #85
    Veteran Member Four Rings IVRINGS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 27 2009
    AZ Member #
    40422
    My Garage
    05 Audi A4 1.8T K04 6-Speed, 03 Audi A4 STB 2.7TT 5-Speed
    Location
    Audi Columbus Sales

    Quote Originally Posted by cakasky View Post
    Is that whom I think that is?
    If so, awesome!
    Yes it is who you think it is.
    Audi Enthusiast and Audi Columbus Brand Specialist

  6. #86
    Active Member One Ring rgobantes23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 10 2017
    AZ Member #
    406702
    Location
    Washington, DC Metro Area

    Quote Originally Posted by cakasky View Post
    Is that whom I think that is?
    If so, awesome!



    Yeah as IV-RINGS mentioned (cute name BTW) he is texting me almost daily and we hope to deliver this month. It has been a long wait. I keep checking the dealer website for an MSRP price which typically indicates the vehicle has arrived in the United States. After that a simple truck ride and in a few days the car will be ready for pickup (assuming no port delays).

    Here is a timeline of my events in case you or someone is in a similar situation patiently waiting.

    5.23 I ordered a Audi Q5 Prestige with all the trimmings (see here)
    6.07 My order was locked to changes
    7.17 Audi Q5/SQ5s with DAP started being produced
    8.01 Production week 3117 and my car was supposed to be built
    8.09 I am informed there is a Tire/Wheel shortage
    8.28 My transport/port changed from ship to train
    9.23 Production Complete
    9.25 Through Audizine.com AoA says: "It completed production last week and should be loaded for transport to the port in Houston next week."
    9.26 My vehicle shows up on the dealer website and my SA confirms "I'm very glad to say it has been completed!!!!!"

    My best advice is keep in touch with your SA, mine has been awesome!
    Nice to hear you'll be getting your Q5 soon. Unfortunately my SA is not the best in communicating. I am the one who always has to initiate communication including asking if Audi has finally posted an ETA (the dealer had an SQ5 quota limit delay which they also failed to let me know). I was also not informed of the all-season tire shortage. Hopefully there is no longer a shortage as my SQ5 production should be starting soon. From your table it looks like production was to begin 8.01 but was delayed due to the tire shortage. Do you know when the production actually started, does it take only a week?
    Former/Current/Future Audi Vehicle
    2017 Audi Q3 Prestige with Sport Package, Monsoon, Gray Metallic and Black Interior
    2018 Audi SQ5 Prestige with S-Package, DAP, Dynamic Steering, Fine Nappa Leather, Monsoon Gray Metallic and Black Interior

  7. #87
    Active Member One Ring JohnPhotography's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 18 2017
    AZ Member #
    407088
    Location
    SoCal

    Hi. Can someone please help me track my S4?

    COMM #PT0067

    Thanks.

  8. #88
    Active Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Sep 22 2017
    AZ Member #
    407299
    Location
    Powell, OH USA

    Quote Originally Posted by rgobantes23 View Post
    Nice to hear you'll be getting your Q5 soon. Unfortunately my SA is not the best in communicating. I am the one who always has to initiate communication including asking if Audi has finally posted an ETA (the dealer had an SQ5 quota limit delay which they also failed to let me know). I was also not informed of the all-season tire shortage. Hopefully there is no longer a shortage as my SQ5 production should be starting soon. From your table it looks like production was to begin 8.01 but was delayed due to the tire shortage. Do you know when the production actually started, does it take only a week?
    Assuming no shortages or delays and such itís typically within a week from when production begins.

  9. #89
    Veteran Member Four Rings IVRINGS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 27 2009
    AZ Member #
    40422
    My Garage
    05 Audi A4 1.8T K04 6-Speed, 03 Audi A4 STB 2.7TT 5-Speed
    Location
    Audi Columbus Sales

    Quote Originally Posted by rgobantes23 View Post
    Nice to hear you'll be getting your Q5 soon. Unfortunately my SA is not the best in communicating. I am the one who always has to initiate communication including asking if Audi has finally posted an ETA (the dealer had an SQ5 quota limit delay which they also failed to let me know). I was also not informed of the all-season tire shortage. Hopefully there is no longer a shortage as my SQ5 production should be starting soon. From your table it looks like production was to begin 8.01 but was delayed due to the tire shortage. Do you know when the production actually started, does it take only a week?
    Well we haven't got a huge update from Audi about any of these delays. With lots of questions it did finally come out to be the wheel company for the 20" wheels to be the bottle neck. I never could get eta of when new shipments would be in to the factory. FYI my customer's Q5 from above was 90% done with two stations left for a very long time just do to the wheel shortage.

  10. #90
    Active Member One Ring rgobantes23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 10 2017
    AZ Member #
    406702
    Location
    Washington, DC Metro Area

    Quote Originally Posted by IVRINGS View Post
    Well we haven't got a huge update from Audi about any of these delays. With lots of questions it did finally come out to be the wheel company for the 20" wheels to be the bottle neck. I never could get eta of when new shipments would be in to the factory. FYI my customer's Q5 from above was 90% done with two stations left for a very long time just do to the wheel shortage.
    It is interesting that the all season tire was in short supply considering there are only two manufacturers of the 21" summer tires. I would have thought the summer tire would be the one in short supply. Also if the A/S 20" stock was getting low one would think there was a backup plan for other manufacturers to supply.

    Another question I have is why Audi does not have an online tracking like Ford http://www.cotus.ford.com, Dodge https://www.dodge.com/en/mobile/vots/index.html and other vehicle manufacturers? An online tracking will make it easier for Audi customers and staff.
    Former/Current/Future Audi Vehicle
    2017 Audi Q3 Prestige with Sport Package, Monsoon, Gray Metallic and Black Interior
    2018 Audi SQ5 Prestige with S-Package, DAP, Dynamic Steering, Fine Nappa Leather, Monsoon Gray Metallic and Black Interior

  11. #91
    Veteran Member Four Rings IVRINGS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 27 2009
    AZ Member #
    40422
    My Garage
    05 Audi A4 1.8T K04 6-Speed, 03 Audi A4 STB 2.7TT 5-Speed
    Location
    Audi Columbus Sales

    Well one would think we could have it, but since we are dealing with importing the car and customs for two counties it does make it a bit harder to do.
    Audi Enthusiast and Audi Columbus Brand Specialist

  12. #92
    Active Member One Ring rgobantes23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 10 2017
    AZ Member #
    406702
    Location
    Washington, DC Metro Area

    Quote Originally Posted by IVRINGS View Post
    Well one would think we could have it, but since we are dealing with importing the car and customs for two counties it does make it a bit harder to do.
    A friend of mine ordered a BMW about 8 years ago and he was able to track the order online. There must be other reasons why Audi does not want to have online tracking.
    Former/Current/Future Audi Vehicle
    2017 Audi Q3 Prestige with Sport Package, Monsoon, Gray Metallic and Black Interior
    2018 Audi SQ5 Prestige with S-Package, DAP, Dynamic Steering, Fine Nappa Leather, Monsoon Gray Metallic and Black Interior

  13. #93
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by rgobantes23 View Post
    It is interesting that the all season tire was in short supply considering there are only two manufacturers of the 21" summer tires. I would have thought the summer tire would be the one in short supply. Also if the A/S 20" stock was getting low one would think there was a backup plan for other manufacturers to supply.

    Another question I have is why Audi does not have an online tracking like Ford http://www.cotus.ford.com, Dodge https://www.dodge.com/en/mobile/vots/index.html and other vehicle manufacturers? An online tracking will make it easier for Audi customers and staff.
    Just so everyone is aware I appreciate your feedback on issues such as these because I am able to funnel it back through the proper channels at Audi corporate. Self-service functionality is a topic that is being discussed with more frequency and urgency but I can't share any more information on it just quite yet.
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  14. #94
    Active Member One Ring rgobantes23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 10 2017
    AZ Member #
    406702
    Location
    Washington, DC Metro Area

    Quote Originally Posted by Audi USA View Post
    Just so everyone is aware I appreciate your feedback on issues such as these because I am able to funnel it back through the proper channels at Audi corporate. Self-service functionality is a topic that is being discussed with more frequency and urgency but I can't share any more information on it just quite yet.
    Thanks for sharing. Self-service functionality would be awesome!
    Former/Current/Future Audi Vehicle
    2017 Audi Q3 Prestige with Sport Package, Monsoon, Gray Metallic and Black Interior
    2018 Audi SQ5 Prestige with S-Package, DAP, Dynamic Steering, Fine Nappa Leather, Monsoon Gray Metallic and Black Interior

  15. #95
    Veteran Member Four Rings IVRINGS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 27 2009
    AZ Member #
    40422
    My Garage
    05 Audi A4 1.8T K04 6-Speed, 03 Audi A4 STB 2.7TT 5-Speed
    Location
    Audi Columbus Sales

    Quote Originally Posted by Audi USA View Post
    Just so everyone is aware I appreciate your feedback on issues such as these because I am able to funnel it back through the proper channels at Audi corporate. Self-service functionality is a topic that is being discussed with more frequency and urgency but I can't share any more information on it just quite yet.
    Well as a dealer with a very delayed car not having OMD updated to show what you are sharing with my customer is just a same. It does not make us at the dealership look like we know what we are doing. Can you please keep me updated on NN4320 also as this is updated as of 5 mins ago from OMD.

    Audi Enthusiast and Audi Columbus Brand Specialist

  16. #96
    Senior Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Jun 29 2015
    AZ Member #
    339878
    Location
    NJ

    Vincenzo your PM box is full.

  17. #97
    Active Member One Ring LightRain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 13 2017
    AZ Member #
    406860
    Location
    Riverdale, NY

    Please help. Three weeks ago got second update from Audi stating that my car is ready for shipment. Call my SA and was told he has no clue at what stage is it.
    Comm# PU2020

    Thanks

  18. #98
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by LightRain View Post
    Please help. Three weeks ago got second update from Audi stating that my car is ready for shipment. Call my SA and was told he has no clue at what stage is it.
    Comm# PU2020

    Thanks
    Hello LightRain,

    I sent you over a quick PM, hopefully that helps :)
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  19. #99
    Active Member One Ring LightRain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 13 2017
    AZ Member #
    406860
    Location
    Riverdale, NY

    Quote Originally Posted by Audi USA View Post
    Hello LightRain,

    I sent you over a quick PM, hopefully that helps :)
    Thank you so much. I really appreciate your feedback.

  20. #100
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Mar 12 2015
    AZ Member #
    319978
    My Garage
    2015 Acura RDX
    Location
    San Antonio, TX

    Have not received an email update from the owner in waiting system and was told I would be receiving one. Can I please get an update? Comm PT5573
    Last edited by Baylorguy; 10-15-2017 at 05:42 AM.
    Current: 2016 Sepang Blue Audi S3

    On order: 2018 Catalunya red Audi RS3 with carbon inserts, RS Design package, dynamic package and technology package

  21. #101
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by Baylorguy View Post
    Have not received an email update from the owner in waiting system and was told I would be receiving one. Can I please get an update? Comm PT5573
    FYI,

    I just sent over a PM with some updated information on your order.
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


    © 2001-2017 Audizine, Audizine.com, and Driverzines.com
    Audizine is an independently owned and operated automotive enthusiast community and news website.
    Audi and the Audi logo(s) are copyright/trademark Audi AG. Audizine is not endorsed by or affiliated with Audi AG.