Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 67 of 67
  1. #41
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by sabca View Post
    Did this the other day. I asked my salesman about finding out which ship and he told me he had no clue.
    Sorry to hear that. I'll engage my resources and follow up via PM.
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  2. #42
    Active Member One Ring
    Join Date
    May 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    399989
    Location
    Northwest Washington

    Quote Originally Posted by Audi USA View Post
    Good morning, I would recommend engaging your Audi Brand Specialist or Sales Manager for info on which ship your vehicle is on.
    Mike - Sending you a PM as the dealership cannot answer the question.
    Tim

  3. #43
    Veteran Member Four Rings antoff83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 30 2009
    AZ Member #
    38102
    My Garage
    2017 Audi S7
    Location
    DEN USA
    Items for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by sabca View Post
    Did this the other day. I asked my salesman about finding out which ship and he told me he had no clue.
    Yes they have no idea. Ask him for print out of your vehicle status and if there its says actual day for ship loaded then to see which ship departs on it exactly. My colleague has A5 sb and is currently showing ship loaded eta of 6/16. But we see there is none on this date so the next one is viking bravery departing 6/26-6/27 and due in TX in 7/15. Maybe your car will be on it too. Ship has 3 stops in USA. Davisville then Jacksonville and Houston


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    17 AUDI //S7 | Sepang blue
    16 MB GLE450 ///AMG coupe | Diamond white
    14 AUDI //RS5 Coupe| Sepang blue gone but not forgotten
    04 BMW ///M3 Convert |Carbon black sold

  4. #44
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    May 20 2017
    AZ Member #
    399762
    Location
    Bethlehem, PA

    Quote Originally Posted by antoff83 View Post
    Yes they have no idea. Ask him for print out of your vehicle status and if there its says actual day for ship loaded then to see which ship departs on it exactly. My colleague has A5 sb and is currently showing ship loaded eta of 6/16. But we see there is none on this date so the next one is viking bravery departing 6/26-6/27 and due in TX in 7/15. Maybe your car will be on it too. Ship has 3 stops in USA. Davisville then Jacksonville and Houston


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    I see that the Viking Bravery as well as the Athens Highway are both on their way back to Emden from Davisville. I am hoping it will be on one of these two ships. So glad the car was completed before the strike that just started yesterday.
    To Be Delivered: 2018 Q7 Prestige 3.0, Glacier White/Nougat, Adaptive Chassis, Driver Assistance, Night Vision Assistance, Cold Weather

  5. #45
    Registered Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Jun 18 2017
    AZ Member #
    401310
    Location
    Clarkston, MI

    Sent PM with name and Comm #

  6. #46
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by jimlenz View Post
    Sent PM with name and Comm #
    Thanks James!
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  7. #47
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    May 25 2017
    AZ Member #
    400054
    Location
    Stuttgart, Germany > Denver

    Quote Originally Posted by Audi USA View Post
    Bitte!
    The car arrived in Denver Thur 22 June and it was ready for delivery Wed 28 June.

    I never heard from the Customer In Waiting program - not a peep.

    The dealership who delivers my A5 (Prestige Imports) did a FINE job going over everything and even called to follow up on Saturday PM.

    Thanks - and thanks to Audi for finally bringing the A5 Sportback to the US market!

    Cheers
    -N8




  8. #48
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by N8! View Post
    The car arrived in Denver Thur 22 June and it was ready for delivery Wed 28 June.

    I never heard from the Customer In Waiting program - not a peep.

    The dealership who delivers my A5 (Prestige Imports) did a FINE job going over everything and even called to follow up on Saturday PM.

    Thanks - and thanks to Audi for finally bringing the A5 Sportback to the US market!

    Cheers
    -N8



    Congratulations on your A5. Love the photos. I am sorry to learn you did not receive the Owner In Waiting Communications. Do you know if your dealer signed you up for the emails? I am glad the delivery went well with the dealership.
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  9. #49
    Registered Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 31 2017
    AZ Member #
    404037
    Location
    Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by diirk View Post
    Seriously. 12 years ago I was able to track my Dodge being built along the mfg line, then the train, then the depot. Full awareness of every stage.
    Did I mention 12 years ago? I'd expect technology to have advanced a bit along these lines.

    And since we'll be ordering a Q5 soon, I'm a bit disappointed in hearing that we won't have access to detailed tracking info.
    Totally agree! One would expect better buying process especially if you are willing to wait 3 months and pay 55 grand for it. Very disappointed

  10. #50
    Registered Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Aug 02 2017
    AZ Member #
    404206
    Location
    Northern Virginia

    PM sent. Thank you.

  11. #51
    Veteran Member Three Rings dazed1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 18 2013
    AZ Member #
    107758
    Location
    SF Bay Area

    PM sent. Thank you Mike!

  12. #52
    Registered Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Sep 04 2017
    AZ Member #
    406314
    Location
    Delray Beach, Florida

    QA7871

    Can you assist me in my recently placed order for the 2018 Audi Ttrs?

    QA7871
    Bruce Winter
    Brucewinter@msn.com

    5612120703

    Cherry hill Audi

  13. #53
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by brucewinter View Post
    Can you assist me in my recently placed order for the 2018 Audi Ttrs?

    QA7871
    Bruce Winter
    Brucewinter@msn.com

    5612120703

    Cherry hill Audi
    Hello Bruce, please expect a message from me shortly.
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  14. #54
    Registered Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Sep 04 2017
    AZ Member #
    406314
    Location
    Delray Beach, Florida

    Thank you!

  15. #55
    Registered Member One Ring LightRain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 13 2017
    AZ Member #
    406860
    Location
    Riverdale, NY

    Lucky bustard! I'm still waiting
    What colour is it? I ordered Glacier White

    Need help! Exactly one month after ordering my a5 got this message from Audi: "Your Audi A5 has gone into production". What does it mean? At what stage is the process?
    My commission# PU2020.

    Thanks
    Last edited by LightRain; 09-17-2017 at 08:19 PM.

  16. #56
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by LightRain View Post
    Lucky bustard! I'm still waiting
    What colour is it? I ordered Glacier White

    Need help! Exactly one month after ordering my a5 got this message from Audi: "Your Audi A5 has gone into production". What does it mean? At what stage is the process?
    My commission# PU2020.

    Thanks
    Hello. Let me check with my resources, expect a PM from me shortly.
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  17. #57
    Registered Member One Ring LightRain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 13 2017
    AZ Member #
    406860
    Location
    Riverdale, NY

    I have nothing in my mailbox so far. Did you send me PM?

  18. #58
    Registered Member One Ring LightRain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 13 2017
    AZ Member #
    406860
    Location
    Riverdale, NY

    Thank you!

  19. #59
    Registered Member One Ring LightRain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 13 2017
    AZ Member #
    406860
    Location
    Riverdale, NY

    Thank you!
    Last edited by Audi USA; 09-19-2017 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Duplicate

  20. #60
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by LightRain View Post
    Thank you!
    Glad I was able to assist :)
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  21. #61
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Mar 10 2010
    AZ Member #
    55858
    My Garage
    2013 Audi Q5
    Location
    Central New York

    The Ship Departure date for my car is September 15 and it is red. What does it mean?

  22. #62
    Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenDice View Post
    The Ship Departure date for my car is September 15 and it is red. What does it mean?
    I'll need a little bit more information (COMM #) to look into that for you. I sent over a quick PM as well.
    Vincenzo F.

    Audi Social Community Manager

  23. #63
    Registered Member One Ring LightRain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 13 2017
    AZ Member #
    406860
    Location
    Riverdale, NY

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenDice View Post
    The Ship Departure date for my car is September 15 and it is red. What does it mean?
    Blue Flags - US Ports
    Maroon Flags - Outside US Ports

    If you know your vessel name and departure port you can track it here:

    http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/...ry:25.3/zoom:2

  24. #64
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Mar 10 2010
    AZ Member #
    55858
    My Garage
    2013 Audi Q5
    Location
    Central New York

    Quote Originally Posted by LightRain View Post
    Blue Flags - US Ports
    Maroon Flags - Outside US Ports

    If you know your vessel name and departure port you can track it here:

    http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/...ry:25.3/zoom:2
    Sorry. Forgot to mention that the date had (ETA) after it.

  25. #65
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Mar 10 2010
    AZ Member #
    55858
    My Garage
    2013 Audi Q5
    Location
    Central New York

    Quote Originally Posted by Audi USA View Post
    I'll need a little bit more information (COMM #) to look into that for you. I sent over a quick PM as well.
    PM sent. Please check your inbox. Thank you.

  26. #66
    Registered Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Sep 20 2017
    AZ Member #
    407198
    Location
    Maryland

    Can you please get the status of my S5 Sportback? Thanks!

    COMM#PR3873

  27. #67
    Registered Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Sep 22 2017
    AZ Member #
    407299
    Location
    Powell, OH USA

    Hi...I was given some advice to come post over here in the hopes that I may get more information about an order I placed earlier this year. Nearly 5 months ago in May of 2017 for a 2018 Audi Q5.

    I have been given multiple stories and the most frustrating part is that my dealer nor their rep has been given any information lately. My Commission number is #NN4320.

    I was expecting to take delivery at the end of August and now we are near the end of September.

    My order details are as such:
    2018 Q5 2.0T Quattro S-Tronic (FYB5NY)
    Prestige Model (WPT)
    Color: Manhattan Gray Metallic (H1H1)
    Leather: Nougat Brown (Includes Black Headliner) (ZK)
    Inlays: Gray Oak High-Gloss (5MT)
    Wheels: 20 5 Segment Spoke 255/45 All Season Tires

    Packages:
    Cold Weather Package (PAW)
    Warm Weather Package (PS8)
    Driver Assistance Package (PCU)
    Adaptive Damping Suspension (1BL)
    Rear side airbags (4X4)

    I have been working with my SA whom has been more than responsive, but the information from my dealer nor the information they are getting leaves us customers literally stranded with a big question mark about what is truly going on.

    Any response is welcomed and appreciated.

    Thank you.

    On a side note: I sure wouldn't mind changing a couple things on my order (if possible).

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


    © 2001-2017 Audizine, Audizine.com, and Driverzines.com
    Audizine is an independently owned and operated automotive enthusiast community and news website.
    Audi and the Audi logo(s) are copyright/trademark Audi AG. Audizine is not endorsed by or affiliated with Audi AG.