Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

2011 Audi S4 - Sprint Blue APR Stage 2+

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    FOR SALE: 2011 Audi S4 6speed manual $18,500 OBO - MAKE AN OFFER

About the car:

Car is in pristine condition, inside and out!! Sprint Blue exterior with two tone Panda interior. Bought with 50k miles. Car has 70k miles. Never been driven in the winter. Never abused. Taken very well care of. Oil changed every 5k with Mann Filter and 5w40 LiquiMolly Full Synthetic. All services done at our family owned Automotive Shop. I washed the car weekly. Hand waxed the car monthly. Interior always kept spotless. I am very picky when it comes to making sure the car always is in pristine condition. Clutch installed at 60k. Car has had new StopTech Sport Slotted rotors and PosiQuiet Ceramic pads installed 8k miles ago. Water pump and thermostat replaced 10k miles ago. New plugs. Fresh oil change. Ready for a new owner. I do not want to get rid of the car, but it's time for something cheaper. This car does have a rebuilt title, but with that being said you CAN NOT TELL AT ALL or i wouldn't have purchased the car, as I am a very picky person when it comes to my vehicles. Will be priced accordingly for rebuilt title.

Upgrades:

APR Stage 2+ kit - pulley - belt - tune (stock, 91 octane, 93 octane, and 104 octane)
    Eurocode Stage 4+ clutch w/ lightweight flywheel
    RocEuro Intake
    Magnaflow custom Cat Back Exhaust w/ x-pipe

Cosmetic Upgrades:

Gunmetal RS5 Rep Rotor wheels
    Blue Calipers
    Black RS Grille with Chrome trim
    Tinted Windows
    Clear Bra 17 inches on hood and matches up with clear bra on front of the fenders, also on the very edges of the front doors - just installed one month ago.
    Blacked out rear emblems and side supercharged emblems (no, they are not painted or plastidipped, done the right way and ordered new ones)
    Maxton Gloss Black Front Lip
    ECS Carbon Fiber trunk spoiler
    Crash beam was removed - painted black - Quattro decal laid down - clear coated (looks amazing and very unique)
    6K upgraded HID's, 6K Led Fogs, LED interior lights, Audi logo puddle lights, LED licence plate lights, LED reverse lights.

- - - Updated - - -

http://banfield5.imgur.com/all/

Text/Call Braden @ 269.282.4221
    Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 5.jpg (181.7 KB, 222 views)
    • File Type: jpg 12.jpg (178.6 KB, 208 views)
    • File Type: jpg 15.jpg (189.6 KB, 249 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (129.8 KB, 233 views)
    • File Type: jpg 13.jpg (166.0 KB, 204 views)
    Last edited by banfielb; 04-21-2017 at 01:25 PM.

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

will send more pictures or videos upon request.

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

I can remove truck spoiler and front lip if you do not want them.

AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by banfielb View Post
    FOR SALE: 2011 Audi S4 6speed manual $18,500 OBO - MAKE AN OFFER I NEED IT GONE ASAP

About the car:

Car is in pristine condition, inside and out!! Sprint Blue exterior with two tone Panda interior. Bought with 50k miles. Car has 70k miles. Never been driven in the winter. Never abused. Taken very well care of. Oil changed every 5k with Mann Filter and 5w40 LiquiMolly Full Synthetic. All services done at our family owned Automotive Shop. I washed the car weekly. Hand waxed the car monthly. Interior always kept spotless. I am very picky when it comes to making sure the car always is in pristine condition. Clutch installed at 60k. Car has had new StopTech Sport Slotted rotors and PosiQuiet Ceramic pads installed 8k miles ago. Water pump and thermostat replaced 10k miles ago. New plugs. Fresh oil change. Ready for a new owner. I do not want to get rid of the car, but it's time for something cheaper. This car does have a rebuilt title, but with that being said you CAN NOT TELL AT ALL or i wouldn't have purchased the car, as I am a very picky person when it comes to my vehicles. Will be priced accordingly for rebuilt title.

Upgrades:

APR Stage 2+ kit - pulley - belt - tune (stock, 91 octane, 93 octane, and 104 octane)
    Eurocode Stage 4+ clutch w/ lightweight flywheel
    RocEuro Intake
    Magnaflow custom Cat Back Exhaust w/ x-pipe

Cosmetic Upgrades:

Gunmetal RS5 wheels
    Blue Calipers
    Black RS Grille with Chrome trim
    Tinted Windows
    Clear Bra 17 inches on hood and matches up with clear bra on front of the fenders, also on the very edges of the front doors - just installed one month ago.
    Blacked out rear emblems and side supercharged emblems (no, they are not painted or plastidipped, done the right way and ordered new ones)
    Maxton Gloss Black Front Lip
    ECS Carbon Fiber trunk spoiler
    Crash beam was removed - painted black - Quattro decal laid down - clear coated (looks amazing and very unique)
    6K upgraded HID's, 6K Led Fogs, LED interior lights, Audi logo puddle lights, LED licence plate lights, LED reverse lights.

- - - Updated - - -

Text/Call Braden @ 269.282.4221
    Premium plus? Prestige? ADS? Sport Diff? Carbon trim? Interior pics? When was the car totaled, and what happened? Pics of the damage? Repair paperwork?

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Premuim Plus, 6speed, Yes, OE plugs, damage from what i was told was front bumper, fender, two doors. Yes, carbon trim, more pics coming soon, currently in garage and raining, waiting for a nice day to get it back out. I dont drive it in the rain, only nice days. No pics of damage, I bought the car already rebuilt.
    Last edited by banfielb; 04-21-2017 at 01:24 PM.

Active Member Two Rings j053magana's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Location?

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Marshall, MI

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Pics of interior in link on post - I will get more on a nice day when it's out of the garage

Senior Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

FYI - except for pic of gauges, there are no interior pics there
    2001.5 S4 - AWE Stage 3
    2000 A4 1.8T - APR Stage 1

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Fixed?

- - - Updated - - -

Would possibly trade for b5 S4 or b7 S4 clean low miles

Senior Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Fixed, yes.

I think it's a great car and was very interested. Unfortunately for me, I did some research and it turns out bringing a vehicle with an out of state salvage title to NY is a complete nightmare, so I'm gonna have to pass . GLWS
    2001.5 S4 - AWE Stage 3

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Whys that?

Senior Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

NY does not accept that other states have done a proper salvage inspection and certification in issuing a salvage title. They would require me to submit the car to a state salvage inspection, and need all receipts from the work to restore the car, showing serial numbers and VIN number(s) of any donor car that any parts were taken from. This process costs $205 in addition to the typical title/registration fees, but worse is that it takes several months and the car is not road-legal until it is complete (you even have to have it towed to the inspection station when you finally get an appointment).

Also, I found information stating that if the air bags were replaced, they only accept new air bags and they must be installed at the dealer. Used/refurb air bags and/or installed by third-party are not allowed. What a ridiculous state...
    2001.5 S4 - AWE Stage 3

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Wow...no fun.

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Bump for a clean car

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

bump

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2014 MX-5 club

Great looking car. Did you do any of the mods or were they already on the car? When was the car totaled?

thanks, GLWS.
    Life is short, get out and do stuff!

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

SOLD!!