Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Veteran Member Four Rings hyperunion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 03 2012
    AZ Member #
    99842
    My Garage
    07 Xterra 4X4 , 02 20V Passat variant.
    Location
    Lehigh Valley, PA

    Audi dealership in Allentown PA.

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    How long can a dealership operate an official Audi dealership before actual construction?..
    Audi of Allentown owned by ciocca.. has had the brand for a little over two years now.. service is completed in far reaches of the neighboring Subaru dealership ( also owned by ciocca).. the service area operates out of a trailer.. ( made nice as you can for a temporary waiting room).. the sales office is a collection of multiple trailers put together and painted a fancy silver..All inventory quite a bit is kept outside.. most new cars on the lots have paint swirls , probably due to the automatic brushed car wash at the Subaru dealership!..
    Hopefully the dealership will finally break ground and hold the high standards of the Audi brand ..

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    B8.5 A4 Premium +, ZF8, APR Stg II+ E85, APR HFC Downpipe, APR Carbon Intake, APR Intercooler, APR T.M. Delete, AWE Quad Exaust, ECS turbo inlet hose, H&R coilovers , H&R F&R Sway Bars, Q5 4 Piston Brembo upgrade, ECS Slotted rotors and stainless lines, OZ Ultraleggeras, Piaa, 3M Crystalline, Xpel Ultimate. IG: "Veritech1"

    RIP: B6 A4 Sport, AWE GIAC rSK04, Bilstein PSS9, OZ SL.

  2. #2
    Audi Customer Experience Two Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Hello, thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your comments in regard to Audi Allentownís sales and service facilities. I will engage the appropriate resources in regard to the status of Audi Allentownís construction plans and will provide you with an update this week. We are excited for Audi Allentownís significant expansion and renovation.
    Last edited by Audi USA; 04-17-2017 at 11:36 AM.
    Mike
    Audi Social Community Manager

  3. #3
    Audi Customer Experience Two Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by hyperunion View Post
    How long can a dealership operate an official Audi dealership before actual construction?..
    Audi of Allentown owned by ciocca.. has had the brand for a little over two years now.. service is completed in far reaches of the neighboring Subaru dealership ( also owned by ciocca).. the service area operates out of a trailer.. ( made nice as you can for a temporary waiting room).. the sales office is a collection of multiple trailers put together and painted a fancy silver..All inventory quite a bit is kept outside.. most new cars on the lots have paint swirls , probably due to the automatic brushed car wash at the Subaru dealership!..
    Hopefully the dealership will finally break ground and hold the high standards of the Audi brand ..

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    Iíve been in contact with Sayed Ahmed, Dealer Sales Manager at Audi Allentown. Currently, Audi Allentown is constructing a new facility and expects to be open by Summer 2018. As of right now, they do not have a waiting area for customers.

    Audi Allentown is fully staffed and ready to assist customers, with 50 loaner cars available as well. Certain facilities are currently operating out of a mobile office until the new facility is completed. Feel free to contact Sayed Ahmed if you have any questions on the dealershipís expansion and renovation plans. Sayed Ahmedís contact information: 610-841-8100, sahmed@cioccadealerships.com.
    Last edited by Audi USA; 04-19-2017 at 09:03 AM.
    Mike
    Audi Social Community Manager

  4. #4
    Senior Member Four Rings AUDIMAN33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 11 2014
    AZ Member #
    138724
    My Garage
    2014 Audi A4, Porsche Cayenne S, Mercedes Benz S430 4matic
    Location
    New York
    Items for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by Audi USA View Post
    Iíve been in contact with Sayed Ahmed, Dealer Sales Manager at Audi Allentown. Currently, Audi Allentown is constructing a new facility and expects to be open by Summer 2018. As of right now, they do not have a waiting area for customers.

    Audi Allentown is fully staffed and ready to assist customers, with 50 loaner cars available as well. Certain facilities are currently operating out of a mobile office until the new facility is completed. Feel free to contact Sayed Ahmed if you have any questions on the dealershipís expansion and renovation plans. Sayed Ahmedís contact information: 610-841-8100, sahmed@cioccadealerships.com.
    50 loner cars? My dealer has like 4 and you gotta call like 5 weeks ahead of time to get one lol
    VONN
    Current
    2014 AUDI A4
    2003 AUDI A4 Convertible
    2006 Ford Five Hundred SEL
    Previous
    2010 BMW 328XI
    2002 BMW M5
    2013 JETTA SE 2003 MERCEDES-BENZ S430 4MATIC 2011 LEXUS GS460, 2011 CHEVY CAMARO 2008 BMW X3,2000 Audi A4,2003 LAND ROVER DISCOVERY,1996 LAND ROVER DISCOVERY,1988,SCIROCCO16V

  5. #5
    Veteran Member Four Rings hyperunion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 03 2012
    AZ Member #
    99842
    My Garage
    07 Xterra 4X4 , 02 20V Passat variant.
    Location
    Lehigh Valley, PA

    Quote Originally Posted by AUDIMAN33 View Post
    50 loner cars? My dealer has like 4 and you gotta call like 5 weeks ahead of time to get one lol
    Yeah they have a ton of cars on the huge lot.. hundreds... Lots of inventory!.. so that figure doesn't seem off. Lisa is an excellent service advisor there as well. She's helped me for more then 10 years!.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    B8.5 A4 Premium +, ZF8, APR Stg II+ E85, APR HFC Downpipe, APR Carbon Intake, APR Intercooler, APR T.M. Delete, AWE Quad Exaust, ECS turbo inlet hose, H&R coilovers , H&R F&R Sway Bars, Q5 4 Piston Brembo upgrade, ECS Slotted rotors and stainless lines, OZ Ultraleggeras, Piaa, 3M Crystalline, Xpel Ultimate. IG: "Veritech1"

    RIP: B6 A4 Sport, AWE GIAC rSK04, Bilstein PSS9, OZ SL.

  6. #6
    Audi Customer Experience Two Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by hyperunion View Post
    Yeah they have a ton of cars on the huge lot.. hundreds... Lots of inventory!.. so that figure doesn't seem off. Lisa is an excellent service advisor there as well. She's helped me for more then 10 years!.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    I have confirmed with the Dealer Sales Manager they have 50 loaners. I am happy to learn of your great experience with Lisa in the service department!
    Mike
    Audi Social Community Manager

  7. #7
    Registered Member One Ring
    Join Date
    May 20 2017
    AZ Member #
    399762
    Location
    Bethlehem, PA

    That's why I just ordered my '18 Q7 from Sloane in Warrington. 45 min drive and much more pleasant experience. Didn't like the feel of Ciocca.

  8. #8
    Audi Customer Experience Two Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by sabca View Post
    That's why I just ordered my '18 Q7 from Sloane in Warrington. 45 min drive and much more pleasant experience. Didn't like the feel of Ciocca.
    Congrats on your 2018 Audi Q7. I am happy to hear you had an excellent experience with Audi Warrington.
    Mike
    Audi Social Community Manager

  9. #9
    Senior Member Three Rings Killerboots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 19 2014
    AZ Member #
    296122
    Location
    Phoenixville, PA
    Items for Sale

    I purchased my 2013 allroad from Audi Warrington. It was in different hands at the time (Thompson) but it's still just as excellent and much of the staff appears unchanged. Everyone from valet, service and parts has been super friendly with me. It's an hour from my house and I still take it there for service.

  10. #10
    Audi Customer Experience Two Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 24 2017
    AZ Member #
    396205
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI

    Quote Originally Posted by Killerboots View Post
    I purchased my 2013 allroad from Audi Warrington. It was in different hands at the time (Thompson) but it's still just as excellent and much of the staff appears unchanged. Everyone from valet, service and parts has been super friendly with me. It's an hour from my house and I still take it there for service.
    I am happy to hear that.
    Mike
    Audi Social Community Manager

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


    © 2001-2017 Audizine, Audizine.com, and Driverzines.com
    Audizine is an independently owned and operated automotive enthusiast community and news website.
    Audi and the Audi logo(s) are copyright/trademark Audi AG. Audizine is not endorsed by or affiliated with Audi AG.