It has been a while, but there are some great changes that are going on with my RS4. Here is a bit of what is going on:
1. Removed the air suspension and am currently working to finish the install of new Bilstein PSS9 (B14) coilover system. Right now I am waiting on the delivery of some new 034 Density upper control arms to reinstall the fronts. Also, discovered that one front swaybar bracket had totally come off, and the other was pretty loose, so ordered a new one. Lastly, bought and will be replacing CV inner boot on my passenger side which is torn.
2. Replaced the rear differ mount with a new one from Spullen and will hopefully be installing the 034 Density unit sometime in the next week.
3. Replaced my AC pressure switch (hope this fixes the AC issue)
4. Planning on re-spraying the grille with a fresh coat of gloss black. Also, plan on putting some high temp black on the exhaust for piece of mind. Alabama is humid and I would like to minimize rust.
5. Bought some new 19x10 Work Kai +25 in bronze. Plan on putting the AG units up for sale in the next few weeks.
Hope the car is off of jackstands by June.