- The Audi Customer Experience Forum is an avenue for Audizine members to directly ask Audi of America questions about Audi vehicles or ownership experiences.
- Hours of Interaction: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 12 p.m. EST.
- For assistance outside of these hours, please contact the Audi Customer Experience Center. We are available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day by phone, email or chat. Visit: https://www.audiusa.com/help/contact-us.
- The Audi Social Community Manager will review posts in the Audi Customer Experience Forum on a daily basis. Questions posted during evenings or weekends will be reviewed the following business day.
- Your posted questions will not be made visible to the community until they have been reviewed and approved by the Audi Social Community Manager.
- This is the only official Audi Social Community Manager account, the username is Audi USA and has the official Audi logo as the avatar and profile picture.
- We are focused on assisting our members with OEM inquiries or concerns; please understand we cannot offer any technical advice, diagnostic assistance, or troubleshoot aftermarket modification-related concerns.
- The Audi Social Community Manager will engage appropriate subject matter experts to assist in evaluating inquiries or concerns presented within the Forum.
- The Audi Social Community Manager is responsible for addressing inquiries or concerns related to U.S. specification vehicles. If you have a question related to a non-U.S. specification vehicle, please contact the Audi Customer Relations Team for your respective location to further assist you: http://www.audi.com/corporate/en/etc...r-service.html.
- We do ask for a high standard of communication from our members when engaging with the Audi Social Community Manager:
- Please be thorough in your description of your inquiry or concern.
- If personal or private information is required (IE full name, mailing address, phone number, email, and/or VIN) please send that information via private message.
- Inappropriate posts will be flagged and reported to the Audizine moderator team.
- All of the standard community rules apply here in this Forum. Refer to the Audizine Rules and Guidelines here: http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/25265
Sub-Forum Engagement Topics:
The Audi Social Community Manager will be assisting the Audizine Forum community with inquiries or concerns related to the following topics:
- Audi Dealership Experiences
- Audi Marketing Campaigns, Events, Commercials, etc.
- Audi Genuine Parts and Accessories
- Audi Technology (Audi Connect, Audi MMI, Navigation, Bluetooth, Virtual Cockpit, Driver Assistance features, etc.)
- Audi Warranty Coverage
For TDI Emissions related inquiries or concerns please contact our dedicated team via phone at +1 844 982 5246; option 1 to speak with a Claims Specialist. You may also visit www.VWCourtSettlement.com.
For Takata Airbag related inquiries or concerns please contact our dedicated team via phone at +1 800 822 2834, ext. 48433. You may also visit one of the following websites for additional information: http://www.safercar.gov/rs/takata/index.html or https://www.audiusa.com/about/takata