I don't have personal experience with this code but this older article seems to be similar to what you are experiencing:
This is a module failure but I can't seem to see a similar module in a B8(Most likely not your problem):
This is a pump failure in an older A6(Most likely not your problem):
TSB Associated with above A6 failure(Most likely not your problem):
You can also try running the adapations on the HVAC system to see if there is a fault with one of the vent motors/servos.
Procedure from http://www.a2oc.net/forum/archive/in...p/t-26653.html
1) Connect the VAG-COM, go to the control modules, and auto hvac-module.
2) Advanced functions, basic settings.
3) Group number 1. (Press "up" once)
4) As the numbers change, the position of the flaps change.
4) Wait till all those are 0.0.
Other than that the only real other controller in the B8 that I am aware of is the actual HVAC controls.
Warning: HVAC controls are protected by Component Protection so there is an additional cost to have them mated to your car.