Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran Member Three Rings tenspeed's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Dash Cam - RS7 into the guard rail.

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    It's cold - 20* but probably an exaggeration. RS7 onto the exit ramp - going fast enough to sound the speed warning. From the way the car plowed, I would guess that they are on summer tires. Too much car for not enough experience. Action starts at the four minute mark.

2012 A7 3.0T Prestige, Ibis white/Nougat/Ash, 20" Sport, ACC, LED, HUD, Ferrada FR2 wheels, AWE Touring exhaust, Adam's Drag II rotors, BlackVue dash cams

As I've grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,
    but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake

Senior Member Three Rings 3rdBNCC's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2014 Audi RS7

Dumbass. Actually thought it was funny. Daddy's money........
    2014 RS7 Daytona Gray Pearl
    APR Stage 2, Eventuri Intake
    Various VagCom Mods
    CETE ASC 2.0
    10.340 @ 135.17 on GT260+
    Video: https://youtu.be/FUDjf6q6eHw
    2014 A5 Cab Black APR Stage 1 (Wife Beater)
    2013 S7 White APR Stage 1 (Sold)
    2011 A6 Silver APR Stage 2 (Sold)

Senior Member Two Rings SubaruSTI8's Avatar
    AZ Member #

can't stand ppl like this. Forget daddy's money, what about appreciation of the car.
    2013 S6 | Cold Weather Package| EPL Stage 2 Tune | EPL TCU Tune | Milltek Non-Resonated Down Pipes | Milltek Non-Resonated Exhaust | Roc Euro Intake | BBS CI-R | APR Intercooler | RS Grille

Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    13 S6, 13 Q5, 72 Chevelle

16 yr old kids, RS7's, what do you expect.

Senior Member Three Rings cobrario's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2015 Q5 3.0T, 2016 Tacoma Sport Crew

read the comments, especially like the drivers mom chiming in about them letting him drive the car based on grades or some nonsense like that- they're lucky the boy didn't kill himself or someone else.
    2016 RS7 Daytona Gray Pearl, Carbon Black, B&O, Cete ASC, Suntek, CQFinest, 20x10 Rohana RF2 Matte Black, PSS, AWE S-Flo 2.0, MRC CF Inlets, APR DP's, APR Stage 2 back on 93
    Stock: 11.212@ 122.81
    APR I on GT260+: 10.40 @ 131.65 980DA
    APR II on GT260+: TBA
    IG cobrario_rs7

4Ring cars gone but not forgotten: '14 S4 Revo 1+ & DSG, OZ Ultraleggera, PSS, Injen, Stoptech, Akebono

Senior Member Four Rings RAF_S7's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Funny how something "on the road" caused him to loose it.

Yeah. HIM
    2016 S7 Sepang Blue ///Matrix//Bose//Self Park//Lane Assist//ACC//F&R parking cams//Blackvue DR650//Phone Box//Sunroof//Privacy glass//Carbon mirrors//Neidfaktor Steering wheel//RS Knob//OEM RS Grill//Suntek PPF//De-chromed//Roc-Euro//Modded Exhaust//Cete ASC v2 installed//APR Stage 1 incoming
    Gone: 2014 Audi A7Q 3.0 TFSI
    Gone: 2011 Audi A6Q 2.8 TFSI
    Gone: 2009 Audi A3Q 2.0 TDIi

Established Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

I watched that earlier today too. I don't care how much money any of us has that's too much power for a kid like that.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2014 Audi RS7

Quote Originally Posted by cobrario View Post
    read the comments, especially like the drivers mom chiming in about them letting him drive the car based on grades or some nonsense like that- they're lucky the boy didn't kill himself or someone else.
    Didnt even attempt to go as far and actually look at the comments. Almost comical though. You are exactly right though, extremely lucky that no one was seriously injured. At the end of the day it's the parents that fail to teach respect and honor. Sadly, most kids today have that sense of entitlement. Like the world owes them something without earning it for themselves. I have 9 kids and each one of them have that respect engrained in their heads. Literally.... lol
    Various VagCom Mods
    CETE ASC 2.0

Veteran Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

these kids grow up to be d bags.
    Audi S7

Senior Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #

This happened last weekend, or maybe the weekend before. They left Ferrari of Washington monthly meet-up and headed out for some fun - apparently. The guy that was in the backseat is on the forums.
    -
    Sold: 15 S4, 16 Tornado Gray S6, 16 Glacier White RS7
    Current: 18 White Q5
    Next: No idea

Veteran Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #

Kids need to play more video games. Slow down before the turn, accelerate through and out of it.

Oh, and don't be a dumbass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Registered Member Four Rings agent47's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Yeah we hit something on the road. Bitch you were gunning it going into the turn in below freezing weather. Stupid parents bred an even more stupid kid.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
    2016 A6 3.0, Prestige, Driver Assistance, 20" B/O, Cold weather. Stock

Active Member One Ring mdwalsh20's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Worst part is at the end that dude that crashed is sittin in the front listening to music and actin like nothin happened while he can't open his front door.. just sad because he should be worried about an ass whoopin from the parents

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by mdwalsh20 View Post
    Worst part is at the end that dude that crashed is sittin in the front listening to music and actin like nothin happened while he can't open his front door.. just sad because he should be worried about an ass whoopin from the parents

Dude.. even the moment right after the crash, there was a smile on that kid's face. This is whats wrong with that generation. And I am pretty sure there wont be any asswhooping from the parents as well. If they were actually concerned, they wouldn't have given a 500hp+ car to a 16y.o . I'd book his one way flight to North Korea

Senior Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #

He has no sense of $, no appreciation for how hard it is to make $. Parents should've made him work at a restaurant/pizza place/gas station to pay off $30k - yes he might not be able to pay off $30k but he will learn the value of $.
    -

Senior Member Four Rings AudiS4B8's Avatar
    AZ Member #

WOW. Little respect is given by those who are given too much. I'd be willing to bet he'd be crying in that ditch after that incident if he paid for that car himself. Hope his Pops gave him the belt...I know I would've received that at minimum back in my teens. And I would've spent the next 10 years paying for the damages. Then again I was raised in a military household.
    Mickey

2017 Nardo Grey S6; APR Stage 3; RS Turbos; AMS Downpipes; AMS Cooling System; MRC Carbon Inlets; Eventuri Intake; Cete Lowering Module; Alu Kreuz; Eurocode Sways and Endlinks; Neidfaktor Carbon Mirrors; Full Suntek PPF

- Stock figures: 12.24 @ 111.8mph; DA +1545; 13mph headwind; 327awhp/335awtq
    - Stage 1: 390awhp/494awtq
    - Instagram: ze_nardo6

Active Member Two Rings KAPPAZILLA's Avatar
    AZ Member #

He would Mongoosing it to school and where ever for a while on top that I'll sell everything out of his room except for the bed, blinds, light and etc. until I reach how much it cost for the repair. His room would look like jail after I finish.

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by KAPPAZILLA View Post
    He would Mongoosing it to school and where ever for a while on top that I'll sell everything out of his room except for the bed, blinds, light and etc. until I reach how much it cost for the repair. His room would look like jail after I finish.

Mongossing....hahaha. No love for Huffy? Lol

-MikeDizzzo

2016 S5 Premium Plus | Florett Silver | Black Optic Plus Package | DSG | ADS | Carbon Atlas | B&O

Mods: GIAC Stage 2 | TCU | SC Pulley | AWE Touring Exhaust 90mm | Brakes - Hawks Pro with slotted/dimpled rotors | Ceramic Pro 9H | LED interior | 2 x Audizine 5' stickers | Audi All Weather S5 floor mats

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2014 Audi RS7

The fact that these spoiled, punk ass kids actually posted this video should tell you all you need to know about how little they respect $$ and hard work.....
    Various VagCom Mods
    CETE ASC 2.0

AZ Member #

There's something seriously wrong that my wife won't let me upgrade to an S7 and this 16 yo has an rs7 wtf! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2014 Audi RS7

Quote Originally Posted by Sd76 View Post
    There's something seriously wrong that my wife won't let me upgrade to an S7 and this 16 yo has an rs7 wtf! Haha
    I didn't ask, I just did it.... I always say, don't like it? There's the door.... lol
    Various VagCom Mods
    CETE ASC 2.0

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdBNCC View Post
    The fact that these spoiled, punk ass kids actually posted this video should tell you all you need to know about how little they respect $$ and hard work.....
    I watched the video again and they're both idiots, the curly headed boy isn't hiding any fear or concern as his mommy says he is in her comments- that kid straight cares less because he fears no consequence, shame on mom and dad but I'm sure they could care less either since Jr is just a reflection of them. I couldn't watch the video again though as their callousness really pisses me off.
    2016 RS7 Daytona Gray Pearl, Carbon Black, B&O, Cete ASC, Suntek, CQFinest, 20x10 Rohana RF2 Matte Black, PSS, AWE S-Flo 2.0, MRC CF Inlets, APR DP's, APR Stage 2 back on 93
    IG cobrario_rs7

4Ring cars gone but not forgotten: '14 S4 Revo 1+ & DSG, OZ Ultraleggera, PSS, Injen, Stoptech, Akebono

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

way too much car for that kid. combined with showing off for too many kids in the car. and in the end, you have a snot-nose brat who just did $20-30k in damage to the car and says "at least no one is hurt, oh well, no big deal". pretty sure i wouldn't record the video, wouldn't broadcast it, and would be mortified the whole time. hopefully my kids don't grow up to be that way. its hard when you have money, not to want your kids to have more/better things than you did. but respect/appreciation for property is only gained by working hard for what you have and experiencing loss of that property and realizing what it takes to get it back. none of these kids have even begun to learn that. good grades or not, there is no substitute for hard work.
    2015 RS7
    2014 f150 raptor
    2013 GTR
    2009 h/c/I z06

Senior Member Four Rings AudiS4B8's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Sd76 View Post
    It's Dad's car...at least you're earning yours!
    Mickey

2017 Nardo Grey S6; APR Stage 3; RS Turbos; AMS Downpipes; AMS Cooling System; MRC Carbon Inlets; Eventuri Intake; Cete Lowering Module; Alu Kreuz; Eurocode Sways and Endlinks; Neidfaktor Carbon Mirrors; Full Suntek PPF

- Stock figures: 12.24 @ 111.8mph; DA +1545; 13mph headwind; 327awhp/335awtq
    - Stage 1: 390awhp/494awtq
    - Instagram: ze_nardo6

Established Member Two Rings FourRings115's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Apparently they never learned the racing/high performance driving notion of the string attached to the steering wheel and gas pedal. They "hit something" on the road? No, the driver accelerated toward the turn and experienced classic understeer when he tried to increase steering angle while increasing throttle position.
    Who is stupider- the parents or the kids? Good question for sure. I say the parents. I know I did stupid shit at that age but I was in a weak engined Jeep Wrangler, not a 600hp sports sedan. So that life experience alone should tell you never to give your kids too much power. My kids will drive a slightly used Honda CR-V or something similar, regardless of the fact that I can afford a fancy new car for them
    '16 S6
    '16 Subaru Forester (company car)
    '11 A8L 4.2 (sold)
    '07 A8L 4.2 (sold)
    '04 A6 2.7T (sold)

AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by Kirks5oh View Post
    way too much car for that kid. combined with showing off for too many kids in the car. and in the end, you have a snot-nose brat who just did $20-30k in damage to the car and says "at least no one is hurt, oh well, no big deal". pretty sure i wouldn't record the video, wouldn't broadcast it, and would be mortified the whole time. hopefully my kids don't grow up to be that way. its hard when you have money, not to want your kids to have more/better things than you did. but respect/appreciation for property is only gained by working hard for what you have and experiencing loss of that property and realizing what it takes to get it back. none of these kids have even begun to learn that. good grades or not, there is no substitute for hard work.
    I got mortified because of a damn door scuff that someone left on my car. 20-30k in damage would put me in a depression

AZ Member #

This

I drove a 1978 toyota corona station wagon that had made its way through my grandfather, my dad as a 3rd or 4th car taking up space in the driveway, then my sister as a college cruiser....by the time I got it - and funny it really wasnt that old by todays standards - this was 1988 so the car was only 10 years old...BUT it was rotted out so bad up in western NY that the rear latch needed a bungee cord to keep it closed because the latch rotted out and every time you shut one of the doors there would be a little perimeter of rust that fell off...5spd, no a/c, no power steering, AM/FM dial radio, place where the gas pedal was attached to the floor was all rotted out so there was just a little lever there,

OK maybe my kids first car wont be that bad but yes i could afford to buy some modest "new" car or maybe something a little cool like an older GTI, or Jetta GLI but it WILL be a manual shift.

Quote Originally Posted by FourRings115 View Post
    Apparently they never learned the racing/high performance driving notion of the string attached to the steering wheel and gas pedal. They "hit something" on the road? No, the driver accelerated toward the turn and experienced classic understeer when he tried to increase steering angle while increasing throttle position.
    Who is stupider- the parents or the kids? Good question for sure. I say the parents. I know I did stupid shit at that age but I was in a weak engined Jeep Wrangler, not a 600hp sports sedan. So that life experience alone should tell you never to give your kids too much power. My kids will drive a slightly used Honda CR-V or something similar, regardless of the fact that I can afford a fancy new car for them
    2012 A6 3.0T Prestige
    EPL Stage 1

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2014 Audi RS7

My kids earn everything they get just like their father. I would NEVER give them a car period, they know this and don't even bother asking. It's not about money, it's about responsibility. The best way to teach a kid that is to make them earn what they get. Trust me when they pay for it they take care it or they learn what happens if they don't.

In this case, these kids learned nothing but to make a joke out of wrecking a $120k+ car. Parents FAIL.....
    Various VagCom Mods
    CETE ASC 2.0

Established Member Two Rings thierryfabrice1's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2012 RAM 1500, 2012 Audi S5 facelifted, 1990 Audi CQ, 1991 Audi CQ (soon V8)

My kids earn everything they get just like their father. I would NEVER give them a car period, they know this and don't even bother asking. It's not about money, it's about responsibility. The best way to teach a kid that is to make them earn what they get. Trust me when they pay for it they take care it or they learn what happens if they don't.

In this case, these kids learned nothing but to make a joke out of wrecking a $120k+ car. Parents FAIL.....

totally agree!!!

AZ Member #
    My Garage

the whole thing intrigued me since they're from my part of the country and I found the car is also APR stage 1, so they let this dopey kid with less than a year of driving experience tote his friends around in a 700HP car all alone- what unbelievably stupid people
    IG cobrario_rs7

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2014 Audi RS7

the whole thing intrigued me since they're from my part of the country and I found the car is also APR stage 1, so they let this dopey kid with less than a year of driving experience tote his friends around in a 700HP car all alone- what unbelievably stupid people
    At this point I am thinking that dad either couldn't afford the car and wanted to get rid of it or wanted to get rid of his kid. I suspect the latter...
    Various VagCom Mods
    CETE ASC 2.0

Senior Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #

At this point I am thinking that dad either couldn't afford the car and wanted to get rid of it or wanted to get rid of his kid. I suspect the latter...
    Dad is fixing the car out of pocket because he doesn't want the kids insurance rates going up.
    -

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Serpent View Post
    Dad is fixing the car out of pocket because he doesn't want the kids insurance rates going up.
    that's an interesting decision, being in the insurance industry I can't see the kid's net rate increase being more than $27k spread out over the usual lookback period of 3 years- I'd just take his license away until he was 18, kill 2 birds with one stone as they say
    IG cobrario_rs7

Established Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

Great discussion - something I think about quite a bit, how I raise my boys and getting them to value all of the many material things and opportunities that they have in life. How hard life can be and how hard people work in this world.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by gta7 View Post
    Great discussion - something I think about quite a bit, how I raise my boys and getting them to value all of the many material things and opportunities that they have in life. How hard life can be and how hard people work in this world.
    Agreed.

That kid is redic. Acting like a thug in the front seat waiting for AAA.... I mean if that were me and I crashed an rs7 I would be shitting my pants that my parents would kill me. Clearly it's not s big deal which I agree with whom ever said it prior that his parents FAIL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Established Member Two Rings Scalways's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Well I feel bad for the car. Glad to see everyone is ok. I think we might not need to be so mean in some of our comments tho. We were all young once. We didn't all have rs7's but we were young.

Senior Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #

that's an interesting decision, being in the insurance industry I can't see the kid's net rate increase being more than $27k spread out over the usual lookback period of 3 years- I'd just take his license away until he was 18, kill 2 birds with one stone as they say
    Yea, didn't make sense to me either - maybe they don't want the accidents showing up on a carfax, but then why post about it all over the place.

BTW, are you going to make the MIR track day?
    -

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Serpent View Post

BTW, are you going to make the MIR track day?
    I vaguely remember it, what was the date again? I'm planning to go to Mason Dixon Saturday to get my baseline runs.
    IG cobrario_rs7

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2013 Audi A5, 2010 BMW M5

Lol accidents happen guys. I watched with my own eyes an old man (60+) plow his RS6 into a guardrail doing the exact same thing. Tires didn't have good traction and lost it. Can't do anything about it

2013 Audi A5 Prestige // Niche Targa M130 // Ibis White // Black Leather // Audi MMI 3G // 5% Tint // Debadged // K&N Intake //

Senior Member Four Rings q5 dave's Avatar
    AZ Member #

too busy with phone or camera to pay attention.. he caused $27k in damage to daddy's car and couldn't give a fuck!
    2013 Q5 3.0T Phantom Black
    2013 A8L 4.0T Phantom Black

IG @q5ds