Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by 034Motorsport View Post
    I haven't done the job myself. But I was told someone who has that you don't need any thing special other than the Triple Square bits. If you'd like, you can also submit a message to our Technical Support as well.

Bradd@034
    I'll be sure to update when I install :) I have the tool if needed.

Stage 3 Forum Advertiser Four Rings 034Motorsport's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by 04Moroblue View Post
    I'll be sure to update when I install :) I have the tool if needed.
    We would appreciate that, thank you!
    034Motorsport - Engineering and Manufacturing Performance Hardware & Software Upgrades for Audi Enthusiasts Since 2005.

YouTube // Instagram // Facebook

AZ Member #

Thank you for the orders, we will have some stock back in soon!
    034Motorsport - Engineering and Manufacturing Performance Hardware & Software Upgrades for Audi Enthusiasts Since 2005.

Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

We would appreciate that, thank you!
    Sorry for the delayed response. I installed these last week, an absolute must is a ball joint separator (and of course a torque wrench), specifically for the lower rear control arm on the knuckle side. Had to use that with pressure and slam with a hammer (shocking on tool under pressure) to separate from the knuckle. It took ALOT of pressure, I don't think they would release with just hammering the knuckle to shock it out. May be able to get away with a pickle fork as well, however something is definitely required.

Another note I'd mention for future install instructions is to be wary of the pinch bolt on the upper portion of knuckle on higher mileage cars/east coast cars as they can get seized in pretty good and require a torch (one side on my car needed to be heated pretty intensely).
    2010 Audi S4 DSG Meteor Gray; Daily; USP intake/Miltek non-res W/Black Oval tips; Dual Pulley (3.139) GIAC/DSG Tune/APR CPS 11.884 @ 115.9
    Oldies-10 Blue A4 Stock,00 Nogaro Blue 6MT, 04 Moro Blue S4 6MT, 00 A4 Avant w/tip

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

How do you find the track spec control arms. Do you have excessive inside tire wear

AZ Member #

Anyone chime in please.

Upper cake.
    lower front little mission.
    Lower front rear ball joint out nut is off the 18 but the bolt back up into a heat shield....
    anyone on front lower rear arm .

i have alldatapro but shows nothing at all on the lower rear ar...

its under guide link
    to much hassle just punched a hole !
    Last edited by Wreckm; 08-30-2017 at 03:49 PM.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Holycrap View Post
    How do you find the track spec control arms. Do you have excessive inside tire wear
    Here are our Track Spec Upper Control Arms.

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Any update on restocking lower control arm kit for m14 joints?
    2010 Phantom Black with Magma Red
    MODS - APR Stg2 w/ pulley / Roc Euro Intake / Alu Kreuz / Bilstein PSS10 / AWE Exhaust / S4 Shift knob / EC USS Sways & End Links / Apikol RDM / P3 gauge / TSW Nurburgring 19x9.5 / RS4 Grill / ETMS Piano Black Dash Trim

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by wsr1206 View Post
    Any update on restocking lower control arm kit for m14 joints?
    We'll have them back in stock soon. Thank you for your patience. PM me and I can set you up with a set!

Cheers,

Bradd@034

AZ Member #

Thank you for the orders!

AZ Member #

Need some car P0rn to look at. We got you cover ;)

ARTURO'S SCINTILLATING SPRINT BLUE B7 AUDI RS4

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

What's the difference between the three different types of sets I'm seeing online? Are the two adjustable sets for lowered cars only?

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by RacrX View Post
    What's the difference between the three different types of sets I'm seeing online? Are the two adjustable sets for lowered cars only?
    The main difference is the ball joint size so you'll need to verify the buiid date to get the correct kit.

Please Note: For B8/B8.5 models, select Early (M12 - Build Dates up to Nov 2, 2009) or Late (M14 - Build Dates from Nov 3, 2009) above to ensure that the correct kit is supplied for your vehicle. For C7/C7.5 A6/A7, select Early (M12 - Build Dates up to July 1, 2013) or Late (M14 - Build Dates from July 2, 2013). For C7 S6/S7 vehicles, select Late (M14). New Outer Tie Rod Ends are sold separately.

AZ Member #

Thank you for all the orders!

AZ Member #

Take a closer look at 034Motorsport's product philosophy, and see what goes on behind the scenes to create and deliver 034Motorsport Go Fast Parts.

AZ Member #

AZ Member #

Did you know that BMP TUNING has 034Motorsport products in stock ready to ship?

Make sure to check them out!

034MOTORSPORT AND BMP TUNING ESTABLISH AN OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP IN THE CENTRAL-SOUTHERN USA

Press Release

August 30th, 2017

Carrollton, TX

Today, 034Motorsport is fortifying its brand presence in the Central-Southern USA by announcing a regional distributor partnership with BMP Tuning.

This exciting partnership will enable existing dealers to get inventory faster, and allow 034Motorsport to be represented to more new shops in Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas and Louisiana. BMP Tuning will be the exclusive wholesale distributor in these six states.

“You’ll find few people in this industry as great to deal with as Autrey from BMP Tuning. He brings a fresh passion to the VAG aftermarket that’s exciting to see. This made the decision to partner with BMP Tuning very easy for all of us here at 034Motorsport,” States Troy Sicotte, Global Director of Sales for 034Motorsport. “BMP Tuning has committed to being in stock, and will be instrumental to getting our parts to existing dealers quickly, while expanding the dealer network in states where we have limited penetration.”

“Our goals are to help grow brands by representing them in a positive light. I treat each and every brand BMP Tuning represents as if it was my own company. By doing that on all levels, we are able to represent manufacturers in a way that benefits them more so than just slinging parts. We’re committed to applying this ethos to 034Motorsport in the six states we represent,” states Autrey McVicker, Owner of BMP Tuning. “We feel that the team at 034Motorsport are similar in thinking and aligned with our goals which makes it a great fit. We want to help grow 034Motorsport in our region, contributing to their amazing evolution, and be a major part of the brand’s ongoing wholesale expansion.”

Dealers can set up an account with BMP Tuning by contacting Eddie, their wholesale representative, directly:

Wholesale Email: eddie@bmptuning.com

Phone: 972-677-7604

Address: 2125 Chenault Drive Suite 102 Carrollton, TX 75006

Senior Member Four Rings Jroyalty7's Avatar
    AZ Member #

So I want refresh my suspension this spring/summer, my car has taken a beating over the winter and I'm tired of the suspension noises... I want a crisp, tight, sporty suspension aside from what I've added to my cart any suggestions any other suspension goodies to add? Also install instructions and torque specs on them? Sale coming up for Easter or any other deals, since my cart is already at $1200 TIA

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    EPL Stage II DP Tune | EPL 57.60mm SC Pulley | 183mm Fluidampr Crank Pulley | Jokerz Ported SC| Aquamist WMI 375cc Jet @ TB| AMS Alpha Heat Exchanger | Milltek Sport Non-Resonated CBE | ECS Kohlefaser Luft-Teknik Intake | Alu Kreuz | CR-15 | 034 Drive Train & Trans Inserts | Bilstein PSS10 | SPC Upper Control Arms | TSW Bathurst 20x10 | Pulley Ratio=3.177

AZ Member #

Forgot to tag you in the above ^^^^ thanks

EPL Stage II DP Tune | EPL 57.60mm SC Pulley | 183mm Fluidampr Crank Pulley | Jokerz Ported SC| Aquamist WMI 375cc Jet @ TB| AMS Alpha Heat Exchanger | Milltek Sport Non-Resonated CBE | ECS Kohlefaser Luft-Teknik Intake | Alu Kreuz | CR-15 | 034 Drive Train & Trans Inserts | Bilstein PSS10 | SPC Upper Control Arms | TSW Bathurst 20x10 | Pulley Ratio=3.177

Senior Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Jroyalty7 View Post
    So I want refresh my suspension this spring/summer, my car has taken a beating over the winter and I'm tired of the suspension noises... I want a crisp, tight, sporty suspension aside from what I've added to my cart any suggestions any other suspension goodies to add? Also install instructions and torque specs on them? Sale coming up for Easter or any other deals, since my cart is already at $1200 TIA

those adjustable arm kit will go bad real quick with winter salt, jsut like the adjustable sway link.
    S4 B8.5 no track, just enjoying spirited driving.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by waxxonMTL View Post
    those adjustable arm kit will go bad real quick with winter salt, jsut like the adjustable sway link.
    Sighhhh... any suggestions? Already have spc adjustable upper control arms, but nailed a pothole and feel like I should replace them. Need something that allows camber adjustments but can hold up to these Northeast winters

Veteran Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

Sighhhh... any suggestions? Already have spc adjustable upper control arms, but nailed a pothole and feel like I should replace them. Need something that allows camber adjustments but can hold up to these Northeast winters

Did you bend an arm or something? Why do you think they need replacing?

I have the Track Spec 034 arms and so far they are great. However I really put very little mileage on mine.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by eurotic View Post
    Did you bend an arm or something? Why do you think they need replacing?

I have the Track Spec 034 arms and so far they are great. However I really put very little mileage on mine.
    They actually went up through the covered port in the engine bay, put some nice gouges in the passenger side control arms, actually dented the frame of the car around those ports (not really sure what they're called, windows? Whatever lol), the guy who did my alignment last time said one was froze and to replace them before next alignment, and one of the boots is destroyed on the driver's side. They're only a year old :(

Veteran Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

They actually went up through the covered port in the engine bay, put some nice gouges in the passenger side control arms, actually dented the frame of the car around those ports (not really sure what they're called, windows? Whatever lol), the guy who did my alignment last time said one was froze and to replace them before next alignment, and one of the boots is destroyed on the driver's side. They're only a year old :(

That must have been a pretty nasty pothole. The only issues I have with the 034 arms are:
    1) The allen key bolt that hold the arm to the pin in the spindle is weak and I stripped it. I replaced with a hex head bolt and a couple washers...much better.
    2) The rubber boots that protect the heim joints...I tore the first one trying to get it on so I just left them all off.
    3) Less of an issue but a note when installing, the "washer" that forms the top of the ball of the heim joint might not seat properly if you dial in lots of camber so you have to lower the car down some to compress the suspension before final tightening or you might damage the lip of the "washer"

Once winter is over I will be interested to see if the arms are corroded.

Senior Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #

well you just want to avoid pillowbearing and stick to bushing/rubber. Thats what I was told. Plenty of ppl have reported problem with sway link going bad in winter.

Active Member Two Rings scott65's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2010 Audi S4 2008 Audi A4

I am wondering if there are any good diy’s for lower front control arms. I have mine all apart and I am having trouble getting the lower curved arm back in. I cannot get the angle right no matter how I move thIngs. It came apart fine but now I can’t seem to ge the old ones back in either. If I insert the ball joint end first the bushing is at an odd angle and I can’t get it into the bracket. If I insert the bushing end first I can’t get the ball joint into the the hole as it doesn’t flex far enough- I need some help please..

Veteran Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by scott65 View Post
    I am wondering if there are any good diy’s for lower front control arms. I have mine all apart and I am having trouble getting the lower curved arm back in. I cannot get the angle right no matter how I move thIngs. It came apart fine but now I can’t seem to ge the old ones back in either. If I insert the ball joint end first the bushing is at an odd angle and I can’t get it into the bracket. If I insert the bushing end first I can’t get the ball joint into the the hole as it doesn’t flex far enough- I need some help please..
    If I had to guess I’d say the hub is shifted out of position. Try pushing it towards the back of the vehicle and see if that helps?

Active Member Two Rings scott65's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2010 Audi S4 2008 Audi A4

Thanks, I will give that a shot. I will entertain any other thoughts as well.

Senior Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #

Since installing these, I got the creaking noise that some people report just like this thread ; https://www.audizine.com/forum/showt...ile-turning-it

Is the street version suppose to creak ? do the bushing needs to break-in ? does that mean the installer did a bad install ? loose bolt ? etc.

Please advice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12