Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Active Member Two Rings MYTQUIK's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1992 GMC Typhoon

Seller: Bad experience dealing bOOOOstedAudi

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    On January 18th I made the mistake of buying a carbon fiber engine cover from this guy which he claimed as
    "perfect condition". It was cracked on every corner and one of the clips is broken off. I sent him pictures of the damage but he claimed it wasn't like that when he shipped. Seeing that it was packed so poorly I checked the box for broken pieces And found nothing so that means it was broken prior to shipping. Then his story changed to he sent me the wrong part and agreed to a full refund. On February 3rd after making excuses for over a week as to when I would receive my refund he finally contacted PayPal stating that the part was cracked and to issue a full refund. After another 10 days I was notified by PayPal that there was no funds in his account for a refund. I had to open a claim with PayPal to get my money which I should get in mid March. He's on the forum daily selling parts so be aware.
    2009 Phantom Black R8
    eurowise resonated exhaust, Euro sweeping taillights,20" Klassen k8.2 wheels, MAcarbon shift knob,German Rush carbon fiber trim,RTuned carbon fiber rear panel.

2011 Phantom Black S5
    APR exhaust,APR/Carbonio intake,034 Motorsports intel hose,honeycomb grille and fog light grilles,CR-15 strut brace,Deval carbon diffuser,flat bottom steering wheel,SportShifter,H&R OE sport springs,custom 19x9.5,19x11 Work VS-XX,
    custom JL Audio 10w3 enclosure.

Veteran Member Four Rings bOOOOstedAudi's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    C6 A6 S-line 3.0T Quattro, BT B7 A4 2.0T S-line Quattro
    Items for Sale

930am - Buyer is correct. Refund should have already been issued as part was cracked.

Contacting buyer and paypal immediately.

1014am - Obviously really trying to help this guy eventhough the dispute went to my favor. Still will refund customer but would like the part back atleast.

1156am

Still doing everything I can for a mistake from paypal.
    Last edited by bOOOOstedAudi; 02-14-2017 at 11:57 AM.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1992 GMC Typhoon

I've been more than patient with you. Don't blame PayPal,you should have been on top of it from the start. You wrote the wrong name and address when you shipped so that didn't help. You sold me a junk part and claimed it was perfect. Said the part wasn't damaged when you shipped it then claimed that you sent me the wrong part by accident but never offered to send the right part. Said you would refund me on January 26th but you waited until February 3rd. And here it is February 14th and I still don't have my money.
    2009 Phantom Black R8
    eurowise resonated exhaust, Euro sweeping taillights,20" Klassen k8.2 wheels, MAcarbon shift knob,German Rush carbon fiber trim,RTuned carbon fiber rear panel.

2011 Phantom Black S5
    APR exhaust,APR/Carbonio intake,034 Motorsports intel hose,honeycomb grille and fog light grilles,CR-15 strut brace,Deval carbon diffuser,flat bottom steering wheel,SportShifter,H&R OE sport springs,custom 19x9.5,19x11 Work VS-XX,

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1992 GMC Typhoon

Then you text me saying you're done helping me until I remove this post......
    That's shady.
    2009 Phantom Black R8

2011 Phantom Black S5

Established Member Two Rings cole_sanders13's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1947 Willys Station Wagon

I had a bad experience with bOOOOsted Audi. In the end, he did send me a FREE tail light to make up for the inconvenience which was nice. However, I doubt that he would have done anything had I not complained publicly on Audizine. This is what happened: I was supposed to get a tail light from him for my A4 B6. I sent him money through PayPal and he said he would get it to me Friday Feb. 3rd. For 5 days we texted back and forth and he said he would get the tail light to me but kept flaking. When I called him on Tuesday, Feb. 7th and told him I either needed the tail light that day or I was buying a different one, he told he he had sent it in the mail. HE HAD NOT sent it in the mail. He then sent me a refund 8 days after he said he would get the tail light to me. After trying to contact him and find out what happened, there was no response... until I posted my complaints on Audizine. He then gave me a call after seeing the post and said that he sent me a free one in the mail. Today he sent me a picture of the shipping receipt. I will be receiving my tail light for free, but 12 days after I was supposed to get it. Overall dealing with bOOOOsted Audi was a very bad experience. It has cost me a lot of stress, time and gas money to be flaked on and lied to. I also had to cancel a road trip I had planned because he flaked and I couldn't get another tail light shipped to me in time.
    Last edited by cole_sanders13; 02-14-2017 at 03:17 PM. Reason: bOOOOsted Audi contacted me
    .--.--.--.--.
    `-`-`-`-`

Active Member Two Rings jayaye4's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2016 HONDA ACCORD SPORT, 2002 CAMARO Z28. *2005 M3 SOLD*

Assholes like him should be banned.
    Audi Second Wonder of The World.

Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi A5, Lexus CT200h

I'm dealing with basically the same thing with this guy. He needs to be banned
    2011 A5 2.0T//Ice Silver Metallic//30% Tint//RS5 Replica Grille//LED Interior Lighting//APR Carbonio Cold Air Intake, HFC, Downpipe, and Stage 1 ECU Tune//Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps//Lamin-x tailights//H&R Swaybars and Street Performance Coilovers

Established Member Two Rings enizi's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I'll definitely avoid dealing with this guy, seems like he has a few things for sale at the moment too

Veteran Member Four Rings Blackstallion's Avatar
    AZ Member #

What a shame - one of the early members too. Audizine has officially become a fucking zoo....

Hey Anthony does this place even have moderators anymore?

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Items for Sale

There will be an update soon.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by bOOOOstedAudi View Post
    There will be an update soon.

Tell us more...

These the type of situations why I will never deal with used car parts snd forums - shake my head...

AZ Member #

Received a PM won't say what about for now but boosted has run into a few problems and his brother is taking over his business for personal reasons. Give it some time and hopefully all who have been dealing with him end up being a happy customer,..

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Items for Sale

Many of you have purchased parts from boooosted. As you can see he has been selling parts for quite a while with pretty high customer satisfaction. Up until this point he has had over 300(paypal customer invoices don't lie) happy customers with no complaints. So yes the rash of problems lately is odd. He has also been a good standing community member since 2002. In early February boooosted(or Z) was involved in an accident with our mother. He asked me to run his current sales of parts and new parts he had in storage so I(his brother) did because I was helping with shipping anyway. I made a mistake and messed up almost all the current orders. He is now aware of the problem and will start to fix everything he can soon.

Currently he has been at our mothers side as she has had to have 2 major surgeries in 3 weeks. On top of this is had my own accident in his car.

Although he was discharged from the hospital he has not checked in on the whole situation here until 2 days ago and he appologizes and vows fix this stuff. I'm not good at running his business so from one Audi enthusiast to another I personally appologize.

Also btw. As you can tell from all the non responded to pms. I have stop responding to any sales questions until he can do it.

Senior Member Three Rings QuattriumMT6's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1991 Toyota Mr2 Turbo

If it helps I can vouch Z is a good guy. Sad to hear others have had terrible experiences. What makes up for it should be the overall outcome and how he handles his screw ups. Never dealt with him on that aspect but I sure do hope he does for the sake of his reputation here with Audizine. If this story checks out I hope he and his mother recover and all those with pending transactions are taken care of. But to be on the safe side of things, do NOT purchase anything in the interim until he himself ensures all inevitable circumstances are put aside. Save yourself (or him) any additional stress. As many have noticed he has been a member for some time. I'm just hoping I don't screw myself over for vouching for him. Z, if you're reading this, do what's right, admit to your faults, and redeem yourself as any stand up guy/girl would do.

Established Member Two Rings Razgriz227's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I have also purchased 3-4 items from him over the past few months with no issue. One bad experience doesn't give you the right to call him a scammer. It appears that he was trying to help and there was some kind of mixup. Not saying it wasn't the sellers fault but it doesn't look at all like anyone was getting scammed. You shouldn't be so quick to try to throw someone under the bus.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1992 GMC Typhoon

Quote Originally Posted by Razgriz227 View Post
    I have also purchased 3-4 items from him over the past few months with no issue. One bad experience doesn't give you the right to call him a scammer. It appears that he was trying to help and there was some kind of mixup. Not saying it wasn't the sellers fault but it doesn't look at all like anyone was getting scammed. You shouldn't be so quick to try to throw someone under the bus.
    When you call someone out for selling a part that is badly damaged and say that it's in perfect condition that's not throwing someone under the bus.
    That was the start of the whole mess and it got worse from there.
    My situation took around 3 weeks to resolve. I'm also still waiting on the seller to send me info so I can ship his part back which I have asked for 3 times already.
    2009 Phantom Black R8

2011 Phantom Black S5

Established Member Three Rings wjg22's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '01 Monster 750

I had a similar experience recently, so I'll share. This is copy/pasted from my message via PayPal's dispute center:

1/31/2017 09:13 PST - Buyer: Item was purchased and funds sent on Sunday 1/15/2017, with your statement sent via Tapatalk, "It will ship on Monday tomorrow". Monday was a holiday, so presumably the item would have shipped on Tuesday 1/17/2017. I reached out to you on Wednesday 1/18/2017 to see if the item had shipped yet (no answer), and again on Thursday 1/19/2017 requesting tracking info (no answer). On Saturday 1/21/2017, after another attempt to contact you, you responded that "The mirrors cam back to be for packaging. In going to have to ship them again, [sic]" and the following day, "Today is sunday but i have already repackaged them and created a shipping label again. To tomorrow [they will ship]". On Tuesday 1/24/2017, you responded to my inquiry as to whether or not the mirrors had shipped out again with "Yes sir". On Monday 1/30/2017, I contacted you to once again request tracking info, as I had not yet received the item. You indicated that you would contact FedEx, and I have not yet heard back. At this point, it has been 2 weeks since funds were initially sent for the item, and 1 week since the item was allegedly repackaged and mailed to me.

After I opened the dispute, within the hour he had cancelled the shipment (odd, if it had already shipped....) and attempted to refund my money, which was delayed due to lack of funds in sellers account. I did eventually receive a refund (thank you PayPal) but it was almost a month of time wasted.

Established Member Two Rings tate182's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I have had 2 just fine experiences with booostedAudi... hopefully it really was his brother running things for some reason...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Audizine mobile app
    2001 b5 s4 stock

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Items for Sale

OK guys I am back. Had a pretty rough accident with my car and my moms A8 as we were all headed out to eat a few weeks ago so there are many things that were lost in transition with the current sales at the time. Needless to say the other driver was under the influence. My brother did what he could but I am still left to fix any problems. Thank you to anyone who came to my rescue as the forum started to demolish me but considering this is people money I 100% understand.

From what I can tell most of the pending orders have been refunded and the account information has been updated.

Saucey, I have been informed that you tried to hijack any threads that I had something for sale in(understandable). I hope you have been taken care of and if not please PM (text also) so we can get you further taken care of. That goes for anyone who has had any problems trying to buy something within the last few weeks.

MYTQUIK, Very sorry for you having to deal with this and I will be contacting you soon to help remedy any further problem.

So in a nutshell, as a member since 2004, I refuse to scam anyone and truly apologize for any inconvenience anyone has been caused. I did need to take some time away to care for my mother who was more seriously injured than I however that does not take away any importance that customer satisfaction should have.

From now on any items sold be me will be posted along with pictures of the item ready to ship with something that says boooostedaudi in the picture so you can see the item is in my possession.
    Last edited by bOOOOstedAudi; 03-08-2017 at 10:56 AM.

Senior Member Three Rings QuattriumMT6's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1991 Toyota Mr2 Turbo

Glad you're back Z. Hope all is well with you and your family.

Veteran Member Three Rings ballinb5's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Tried to buy sideskirts from this seller but he does not accept paypal. He sent me an invoice through https://invoice.2go.com

Any thoughts on this? Has anyone had any luck with this form of payment and since the original member has supposedly come back to AZ?
    2008 Audi A4 Avant 6 speed

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi A5, Lexus CT200h

Quote Originally Posted by ballinb5 View Post
    Tried to buy sideskirts from this seller but he does not accept paypal. He sent me an invoice through https://invoice.2go.com

Any thoughts on this? Has anyone had any luck with this form of payment and since the original member has supposedly come back to AZ?
    I would stay the hell away especially without knowing that you can go to paypal if there are any issues. My "being taken care of" was me filing a paypal dispute and winning... Nothing that was done by him to remedy the situation.
    2011 A5 2.0T//Ice Silver Metallic//30% Tint//RS5 Replica Grille//LED Interior Lighting//APR Carbonio Cold Air Intake, HFC, Downpipe, and Stage 1 ECU Tune//Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps//Lamin-x tailights//H&R Swaybars and Street Performance Coilovers

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

so whats going on with the paypal, one person says the seller doesn't accept it but others say they've used it with him?

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1992 GMC Typhoon

Quote Originally Posted by Sauci View Post
    Nothing that was done by him to remedy the situation.
    I had the same experience. I was told he would sent a packing slip so I could return the POS part that he sent but I have heard from him in 3 weeks.
    2009 Phantom Black R8

2011 Phantom Black S5

Veteran Member Four Rings derek2079's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Honestly b000sted hooks people up and all some of you want to do is birch and moan about it. I know b000sted real well. AZ wouldn't be what it is today without him. The way that I see things is b0000sted is to nice and you drama Queens are really taking advantage of him.

You know if you were to go elsewhere it would be way worse. B0000sted is one of the very best in our scene.so please knock this off.

AZ Member #

Wanna be AZ punks.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1992 GMC Typhoon

Quote Originally Posted by derek2079 View Post
    Honestly b000sted hooks people up and all some of you want to do is birch and moan about it. I know b000sted real well. AZ wouldn't be what it is today without him. The way that I see things is b0000sted is to nice and you drama Queens are really taking advantage of him.

You know if you were to go elsewhere it would be way worse. B0000sted is one of the very best in our scene.so please knock this off.
    You're funny. Lol
    "Drama Queen". When someone sells you a part that they claim is in "perfect condition" and it's cracked on all corners you call that a being drama queen??? Not everyone has had the same experience and this thread proves it.
    2009 Phantom Black R8

2011 Phantom Black S5

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1992 GMC Typhoon

Wanna be AZ punks.
    How old are you?
    2009 Phantom Black R8

2011 Phantom Black S5

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by MYTQUIK View Post
    How old are you?
    I am your daddy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Audizine mobile app

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1992 GMC Typhoon

I am your daddy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Audizine mobile app
    Derek Schmieg.....You're not. SMH
    2009 Phantom Black R8

2011 Phantom Black S5

AZ Member #

Contacted bOOOOstedAudi in late nov 2016 regarding a pass side tail light. He said he had one in "perfect" condition. I order the light and it arrives in a reasonable amount of time.

Fast forward 3 months

03/30/17 I open the package and find a DRIVER side tail light with chipping along one edge. I reach out to bOOOOstedAudi with my cell to reach out and he says he will exchange for it for me.
    04/14/17 I message saying ive not received anything. he says i should have received it some time ago but he will check. I imagine he will check tracking, but i am no provided any.
    04/17/17 I again ask for an update but get no response
    04/20/17 He asks me for a good shipping address, which is strange as i thought this was already in the mail. He says he filed a fedex claim, but i dont know how he lost my address... asks for my email and goes silent
    04/20/17 I advise him i cannot wait any more and i am buying the light i need locally and to please refund me. He says ok.
    04/24/17 Asks for my paypal info to refund me. i provide all the transnational as well as my address info. we agree on a postal money order since they are traceable and for him to send first class mail (as it has tracking)
    05/07/17 Message him again stating i have no package or tracking
    05/08/17 Says he will forward it (tracking or letter?) today. I text him and am told he ill get back to me shortly
    05/09/17 I text again. For the first time i state that im getting upset about the delay. he says it WAS mailed and he just needs to get me tracking.
    05/18/17 Message him again stating i will make a post if this is not resolved by the end of the week. he reply's stating it was returned and he lost my number.
    05/19/17 get a text asking if im in New York (i live in Pennsylvania). asks AGAIN for my name and address. then asks how much the refund is supposed to be. sends me a picture of a letter which my address telling me hes sending me $60 refund and $20 gift card... like im jumping at the opportunity to buy something form him again.
    05/21/17 guy starts texting me after 10pm. i see the message at 12 am and shoot off a pissed off reply telling him he needs to figure out a way to resolve this and i go to sleep. HE TEXTS ME BACK AT 12:33 and 12:40am WTF!!! I GOT WORK IN THE AM.

THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Items for Sale

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=766135

3 months to open package and still recieved 2x the amount in refunds

Veteran Member Four Rings bmoreS4's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by rgtorque View Post
    Contacted bOOOOstedAudi in late nov 2016 regarding a pass side tail light. He said he had one in "perfect" condition. I order the light and it arrives in a reasonable amount of time.

Fast forward 3 months

03/30/17 I open the package and find a DRIVER side tail light with chipping along one edge. I reach out to bOOOOstedAudi with my cell to reach out and he says he will exchange for it for me.
    04/14/17 I message saying ive not received anything. he says i should have received it some time ago but he will check. I imagine he will check tracking, but i am no provided any.
    04/17/17 I again ask for an update but get no response
    04/20/17 He asks me for a good shipping address, which is strange as i thought this was already in the mail. He says he filed a fedex claim, but i dont know how he lost my address... asks for my email and goes silent
    04/20/17 I advise him i cannot wait any more and i am buying the light i need locally and to please refund me. He says ok.
    04/24/17 Asks for my paypal info to refund me. i provide all the transnational as well as my address info. we agree on a postal money order since they are traceable and for him to send first class mail (as it has tracking)
    05/07/17 Message him again stating i have no package or tracking
    05/08/17 Says he will forward it (tracking or letter?) today. I text him and am told he ill get back to me shortly
    05/09/17 I text again. For the first time i state that im getting upset about the delay. he says it WAS mailed and he just needs to get me tracking.
    05/18/17 Message him again stating i will make a post if this is not resolved by the end of the week. he reply's stating it was returned and he lost my number.
    05/19/17 get a text asking if im in New York (i live in Pennsylvania). asks AGAIN for my name and address. then asks how much the refund is supposed to be. sends me a picture of a letter which my address telling me hes sending me $60 refund and $20 gift card... like im jumping at the opportunity to buy something form him again.
    05/21/17 guy starts texting me after 10pm. i see the message at 12 am and shoot off a pissed off reply telling him he needs to figure out a way to resolve this and i go to sleep. HE TEXTS ME BACK AT 12:33 and 12:40am WTF!!! I GOT WORK IN THE AM.

THIS IS RIDICULOUS.
    And this guy made 4 threads in addition to posting here, we waited 90 days to contact the seller.

Grow up dude.
    Current:
    01.5 B5 S4 - Stage 3 on Meth -- Thanks to Brad and Country Dubs
    13 B8.5 S4 - EPL Stage 2 / EPL TCU
    11 Treg TDI - Family Truckster

AZ Member #

seller offered support after 90 days. i would not have had an issue if he said no. leading me on is the issue. your also posting in multiple threads.

and no, i have not gotten any promised refund or tracking of said refund.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Items for Sale

Yes u have. It was texted to you but you blocked me. Also requires a signature so if be home If I were you. also

AZ Member #

lol, i dont block anyone... ever. if i did you could have sent it in audizine pm.

thank you for the tracking. thats what ive been waiting for.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Items for Sale

Sure thing boss

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Does anybody have a contact number for this guy? I ourhasee a CF Trim sorry that came 2 pieces short from what he is pictured j. His ad, and what he confirmed I was purchasing.

Been trying to get a response from him now for a couple of days with no success.

I'm trying to give the benefit of the doubt here, but find it hard to believe that a professional dismantler and used car parts businessman would make such a mistake. The no response to my PMs and emails is also giving me cause for concern about his integrity.

Can anyone help me with contact info?

Thanks
    BertieS4

AZ Member #

i had issues as well. he seems hit or miss. see my thread. http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...stedAudi/page3 . check you pm for his number.

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by BertieS4 View Post
    Does anybody have a contact number for this guy? I ourhasee a CF Trim sorry that came 2 pieces short from what he is pictured j. His ad, and what he confirmed I was purchasing.

Been trying to get a response from him now for a couple of days with no success.

I'm trying to give the benefit of the doubt here, but find it hard to believe that a professional dismantler and used car parts businessman would make such a mistake. The no response to my PMs and emails is also giving me cause for concern about his integrity.

Can anyone help me with contact info?

Thanks
    BertieS4
    Hey I'm also having trouble straightening ou a purchase from him pm me and I will give you the number he gave me but recently he has failed to respond back but maybe you'll have better luck

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine