Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Stage 3 Forum Advertiser Four Rings 034Motorsport's Avatar
    AZ Member #

New! 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum Front Strut Brace for B9 Audi A4/Allroad!

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!

We're pleased to announce the availability of our new Billet Aluminum Front Strut Brace for B9 Audi A4 & A4 Allroad!

034Motorsport is proud to offer our Billet Aluminum Front Strut Brace for the B9 Audi A4! The factory Audi strut brace is made of thin stamped aluminum, allowing for lateral deflection of the strut towers and chassis flex under hard cornering. This deflection can be observed as imprecise steering input and a vague, disconnected feeling from the front end.

The 034Motorsport Strut Brace replaces the flimsy individual factory braces to improve the B9 A4's steering feel and handling performance. This robust chassis reinforcement is machined from T6-6061 billet aluminum, and engineered to be a comprehensive upgrade by limiting lateral strut tower deflection and maintaining proper suspension geometry under heavy cornering. The incorporated center brace ties together both left and right strut tower to provide precise, consistent feedback from the front end and ensures that you enjoy a more connected driving experience.

This strut brace was thoroughly tested by 034Motorsport on an in-house B9 Audi A4 Development Vehicle before release. Installation is very simple, can be performed in minutes, and is completely reversible.

Features:
    • Engineered to Enhance Handling Dynamics and Performance
    • Improves Steering Feel, Consistency, and Precision
    • Bolt-On Upgrade for Factory Front Strut Braces - Easy, Straightforward Installation!
    • T6-6061 Billet Aluminum Construction with Clear Anodized Finish

What's Included:
    • 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum Front Strut Brace Chassis Reinforcement
    • M8 Mounting Screws (Set of 4)

Installation Instructions

Application Guide:
    • 2017 - Present Audi A4 (B9)
    • 2017 - Present Audi Allroad (B9)

Please feel free to send me a PM or email if you have any questions!

Click Here to Order!

Also Available At:

EuroSport Tuning

ECS Tuning

034Motorsport - Engineering and Manufacturing Performance Hardware & Software Upgrades for Audi Enthusiasts Since 2005.

YouTube // Instagram // Facebook

Established Member Three Rings VipinLJ's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Definitely looks like high quality stuff from the photos compared to OEM!!!!
    2017 Audi A7 Prestige - Glacier white/Black/Achat gray birch, Driver Assistance pack, Sport pack, 20" Black Optic pack, Cold weather pack

2017 Audi A4 Premium Plus - Moonlight blue/Nougat brown/gray oak, Tech pack, Cold weather pack

2016 BMW X3 xDrive28i

2013 Audi A6 Prestige - Oolong Gray/Gray/Aluminium, DAP, 20" Sport pack, Cold weather pack, Warm weather pack --- SOLD

AZ Member #

Thank you for the orders! We have more suspension goodies coming to the B9 platform soon.

Quote Originally Posted by VipinLJ View Post
    Definitely looks like high quality stuff from the photos compared to OEM!!!!
    Looking forward to your feedback once you have it installed.
    034Motorsport - Engineering and Manufacturing Performance Hardware & Software Upgrades for Audi Enthusiasts Since 2005.

Senior Member Three Rings Nikoman's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Nice. Do you notice a difference immediately or do you need to drive hard to feel the added support?
    2017 A4 Premium Plus Mythos Black + Sport + Cold Weather

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by 034Motorsport View Post
    Thank you for the orders! We have more suspension goodies coming to the B9 platform soon.

Looking forward to your feedback once you have it installed.
    Absolutely. Would be perfect if you guys have springs ready by the first week of march since I've already finalized on a place that can install it for me.
    2017 Audi A7 Prestige - Glacier white/Black/Achat gray birch, Driver Assistance pack, Sport pack, 20" Black Optic pack, Cold weather pack

2017 Audi A4 Premium Plus - Moonlight blue/Nougat brown/gray oak, Tech pack, Cold weather pack

2016 BMW X3 xDrive28i

2013 Audi A6 Prestige - Oolong Gray/Gray/Aluminium, DAP, 20" Sport pack, Cold weather pack, Warm weather pack --- SOLD

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoman View Post
    Nice. Do you notice a difference immediately or do you need to drive hard to feel the added support?
    It depends. Since our cars already have a sway bar, you might notice a slight difference. I've driven cars without sway bars and then installed it and the difference was immediate. Benefits were tight handling, significantly better cornering, lesser creaks, less tyre squeal. But, like I said, these were felt in a car that came without sway bars from the factory.

2016 BMW X3 xDrive28i

Veteran Member Four Rings hyperunion's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    07 Xterra 4X4 , 02 20V Passat variant.

It depends. Since our cars already have a sway bar, you might notice a slight difference. I've driven cars without sway bars and then installed it and the difference was immediate. Benefits were tight handling, significantly better cornering, lesser creaks, less tyre squeal. But, like I said, these were felt in a car that came without sway bars from the factory.
    You mean strut tower bars.. pretty much all cars have factory sway bars.. "anti roll"

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    B8.5 A4 Premium +, ZF8, APR Stg II+ E85, APR HFC Downpipe, APR Carbon Intake, APR Intercooler, APR T.M. Delete, AWE Quad Exaust, ECS turbo inlet hose, H&R coilovers , H&R F&R Sway Bars, Q5 4 Piston Brembo upgrade, ECS Slotted rotors and stainless lines, OZ Ultraleggeras, Piaa, 3M Crystalline, Xpel Ultimate. IG: "Veritech1"

RIP: B6 A4 Sport, AWE GIAC rSK04, Bilstein PSS9, OZ SL.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by hyperunion View Post
    You mean strut tower bars.. pretty much all cars have factory sway bars.. "anti roll"

I forgot to mention. This was in India. Not in America. The car scene is VERY different there.

2016 BMW X3 xDrive28i

Veteran Member Four Rings hyperunion's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    07 Xterra 4X4 , 02 20V Passat variant.

I forgot to mention. This was in India. Not in America. The car scene is VERY different there.
    Tata nano's.. lol

B8.5 A4 Premium +, ZF8, APR Stg II+ E85, APR HFC Downpipe, APR Carbon Intake, APR Intercooler, APR T.M. Delete, AWE Quad Exaust, ECS turbo inlet hose, H&R coilovers , H&R F&R Sway Bars, Q5 4 Piston Brembo upgrade, ECS Slotted rotors and stainless lines, OZ Ultraleggeras, Piaa, 3M Crystalline, Xpel Ultimate. IG: "Veritech1"

RIP: B6 A4 Sport, AWE GIAC rSK04, Bilstein PSS9, OZ SL.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by hyperunion View Post
    Tata nano's.. lol

He he. I'm shocked you know the Nano.

But yes. I have a VW Vento (Polo sedan) and a Jetta in India. The Vento doesn't have front sway bars. The Jetta I think has. I've also driven other cars you probably haven't heard of with and without sway bars. That's how I know they work. Lol

2016 BMW X3 xDrive28i

Senior Member Three Rings Nikoman's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee

I plan on upgrading the rear sway and would like to know if the front brace upgrade is a good compliment. My past Audi's exposed mild roll in the front end while the rear was stiffer due to the upgraded sway bar. Thoughts?
    2017 A4 Premium Plus Mythos Black + Sport + Cold Weather

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoman View Post
    I plan on upgrading the rear sway and would like to know if the front brace upgrade is a good compliment. My past Audi's exposed mild roll in the front end while the rear was stiffer due to the upgraded sway bar. Thoughts?
    Yes, it should. In a perfect world, a front brace, upgraded rear sway bar and coilovers/lowering springs should be much better than stock when it comes to handling.

2016 BMW X3 xDrive28i

Veteran Member Four Rings HyperM3's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Ordered. Looking forward to starting an install thread.
    13 HD FatBob
    17 A4 Glacier/Black 1st Edition/Pre+/Sport/EurocodeTMD/BMS JB4/CTSTransMount/ECSIntake/034Strutbrace/034RearSwayBar
    16 S6 (gone)
    14 S6 (gone)
    14 S6 (gone)
    13 S6 (gone)
    10 S4 (gone)

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by HyperM3 View Post
    Ordered. Looking forward to starting an install thread.
    Nice. Let us know your impressions too! I will be getting mine tomorrow but I have to wait till March to install it since I have some stuff coming up.

2016 BMW X3 xDrive28i

AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Nice. Let us know your impressions too! I will be getting mine tomorrow but I have to wait till March to install it since I have some stuff coming up.
    I just found this thread. I hardly go on this forum anymore since AW is way more active. Wish these companies would see the value in posting over there more *Hint *Hint...
    13 HD FatBob
    17 A4 Glacier/Black 1st Edition/Pre+/Sport/EurocodeTMD/BMS JB4/CTSTransMount/ECSIntake/034Strutbrace/034RearSwayBar
    16 S6 (gone)
    14 S6 (gone)
    14 S6 (gone)
    13 S6 (gone)
    10 S4 (gone)

Active Member One Ring Four rings fan's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Wish these companies would see the value in posting over there more *Hint *Hint...
    034 does have nice products so they would be a welcome addition on AW.

Beautiful strut bar. Nicest I've ever seen. Makes the oem look like Audi really cheaped out. Even if the 034 strut bar has no effect on handling it would make a nice addition just for the aesthetic value. Looks pretty beefy so it probably does tighten things up a bit.
    Last edited by Four rings fan; 02-17-2017 at 06:21 PM.

AZ Member #

I just found this thread. I hardly go on this forum anymore since AW is way more active. Wish these companies would see the value in posting over there more *Hint *Hint...
    I agree. I believe the A4 B9 forum over on AW is way more active. AZ is popular amongst guys who are into performance and mods and stuff but over at AW, we have all kinds of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Four rings fan View Post
    034 does have nice products so they would be a welcome addition on AW.

Beautiful strut bar. Nicest I've ever seen. Makes the oem look like Audi really cheaped out. Even if the 034 strut bar has no effect on handling it would make a nice addition just for the aesthetic value. Looks pretty beefy so it probably does tighten things up a bit.
    Agree 100%. Even if it doesn't make a difference in handling, it will definitely make the engine bay look good. Can't wait to get my hands on it tomorrow. Will also have to find time to buy some torque wrenches and stuff.

2016 BMW X3 xDrive28i

AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

I agree. I believe the A4 B9 forum over on AW is way more active. AZ is popular amongst guys who are into performance and mods and stuff but over at AW, we have all kinds of people.
    No way. You should go back to some of my diy threads here. I was shredded for talking about modding the a4. I got hung up to dry when I discussed an open air intake. Traditionally AZ has been more performance oriented but I think it's more the S owners.
    13 HD FatBob
    16 S6 (gone)
    14 S6 (gone)
    14 S6 (gone)
    13 S6 (gone)
    10 S4 (gone)

AZ Member #

No way. You should go back to some of my diy threads here. I was shredded for talking about modding the a4. I got hung up to dry when I discussed an open air intake. Traditionally AZ has been more performance oriented but I think it's more the S owners.
    Yes. S owners is what I meant :D and who cares if people were narrow minded when you spoke about modding the B9. I've got all your threads bookmarked.

2016 BMW X3 xDrive28i

AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

@034motorsport please check your PMs.
    13 HD FatBob
    16 S6 (gone)
    14 S6 (gone)
    14 S6 (gone)
    13 S6 (gone)
    10 S4 (gone)

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

AudiWorld does not seem to have enabled tapatalk to access their forums. I only see a blog to follow when I search in tapatalk. Am I mistaken? Is there a AudiWorld app or something? I didn't have luck finding that either (for iPhone at least).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZ Member #

So I got my front strut brace today.

Impression on unboxing:

The thing reeks of quality. The OEM sway bars look like they are an afterthought in comparison to the 034Motorsport brace.
    I love that it is solid and feels heavy. Plus that anodized finish makes it look worth the money. It definitely will make the engine bay look better.

Can't wait till the end of the month to install it!! I've ordered a torque wrench and socket off of amazon since it looks like an easy DIY.

Last edited by VipinLJ; 02-18-2017 at 10:04 PM.

2016 BMW X3 xDrive28i

AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Can't wait till the end of the month to install it!! I've ordered a torque wrench and socket off of amazon since it looks like an easy DIY.
    I love when fellow enthusiasts tackle projects on their own and build up their tool bench!
    13 HD FatBob
    16 S6 (gone)
    14 S6 (gone)
    14 S6 (gone)
    13 S6 (gone)
    10 S4 (gone)

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Way to go, Joseph! Soon you will be a DIY enthusiast.👍

AZ Member #

I love when fellow enthusiasts tackle projects on their own and build up their tool bench!
    Quote Originally Posted by MinMet View Post
    Way to go, Joseph! Soon you will be a DIY enthusiast.👍
    Thanks to you guys and these forums (Aw/AZ) and stuff being easily available, I hope to become one!!! I used to go to the service center to swap out a wiper blade before!!!! From that to installing a transmission mount myself and looking forward too getting that strut brace in....

I can thank HyperM3 for that. His DIY threads have been the most helpful.

2016 BMW X3 xDrive28i

Veteran Member Four Rings Jet Jockey's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2017 B9 A4 Quattro/DSG/Technik/S-Line... 2004 B6 A4 1.8T Quattro race car

They look great!

The B9 is a much better handling car compared to previous A4s with less understeer... However wouldn't stiffening the front end induce understeer?

I would much prefer getting a nice adjustable rear sway bar installed to help get the rear end to rotate a bit more.

AZ Member #

Impression on unboxing:

The thing reeks of quality. The OEM sway bars look like they are an afterthought in comparison to the 034Motorsport brace.
    I love that it is solid and feels heavy. Plus that anodized finish makes it look worth the money. It definitely will make the engine bay look better.

Glad to hear you like how it looks! Looking forward to the driving impressions.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Jockey View Post
    They look great!

The B9 is a much better handling car compared to previous A4s with less understeer... However wouldn't stiffening the front end induce understeer?

I would much prefer getting a nice adjustable rear sway bar installed to help get the rear end to rotate a bit more.
    Good question! Unlike springs or stiffer sway bars which effect body roll and energy transfer through the suspension, a strut brace has a different effect.

The strut brace doesn't make the suspension stiffer, but instead makes the chassis more rigid, limiting deflection of the front strut towers to maintain proper suspension geometry. This results in more grip available up front (as optimal suspension geometry is maintained under higher cornering loads) and less understeer.

Our upcoming Dynamic+ Lowering Springs and Adjustable Rear Sway Bar upgrade (which we've been testing/refining for months on our B9 Audi A4 Development Vehicle) will do more to reduce understeer and limit body roll by increasing the effective wheel rate of the rear suspension more than the front. Stay tuned!

AZ Member #

Totally recommended. It is an absolutely stunning piece of hardware like most of their designs. They installed it for me a few weeks ago so no DIY, but I can say that I've felt an improvement in the front end over stock with noticeably less flex and better turn-in.

It's a solid upgrade that when paired with the transmission insert moves the needle closer to the perfect side of the gauge. Oh, and did I say it's stunning? Props to DO at 034 and the others who designed this thing.

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Good question! Unlike springs or stiffer sway bars which effect body roll and energy transfer through the suspension, a strut brace has a different effect.

The strut brace doesn't make the suspension stiffer, but instead makes the chassis more rigid, limiting deflection of the front strut towers to maintain proper suspension geometry. This results in more grip available up front (as optimal suspension geometry is maintained under higher cornering loads) and less understeer.

OK, I'll accept that answer. :-)

Our upcoming Dynamic+ Lowering Springs and Adjustable Rear Sway Bar upgrade (which we've been testing/refining for months on our B9 Audi A4 Development Vehicle) will do more to reduce understeer and limit body roll by increasing the effective wheel rate of the rear suspension more than the front. Stay tuned!

Can you be more specific about the lowering springs and sway bars?

What is the "Dynamic+" in this set up?

Can you just buy the lowering springs?

I have never been a fan of lowering springs because too many of the lowering spring kits were just that, to lower a car, without proper testing/research done to see how the ride and handling characteristics of the car were affected. Too many lowering kits did not really match the OEs shocks envelop of performance. That is why I usually wait for a good coilover kit to be available.

On the sway bars, will we have to option of buying only the rear bar?

How do you think getting only your rear bar affect the car's handling as opposed to getting both the front and the rear? I am assuming you are developing this as a complete kit and not just a rear sway bar option?

How much bigger is the rear bar versus the OE's rear bar? Is it bigger than the upcoming S4's rear sway bar?

My only reason for wanting to get a bigger adjustable rear sway bar is to get the car to rotate a bit more but I already find this car much, much better than previous A4s on the track... One thing I do not like about bigger sway bars is they tend to "tie down" both sides of the axle together thus reducing "their independence" on rough surfaces.

AZ Member #

Just got off the phone with 034 Motor Sport and ordered thee front strut brace and this transmission mount. https://store.034motorsport.com/034m...-aluminum.html
    Looking forward to getting it going. Also going to have the interior lights replaced with LED's by Eurotech Motors, NJ. All in all looks to be worthy upgrades.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by wdimagineer View Post
    Totally recommended. It is an absolutely stunning piece of hardware like most of their designs. They installed it for me a few weeks ago so no DIY, but I can say that I've felt an improvement in the front end over stock with noticeably less flex and better turn-in.

It's a solid upgrade that when paired with the transmission insert moves the needle closer to the perfect side of the gauge. Oh, and did I say it's stunning? Props to DO at 034 and the others who designed this thing.
    Thanks for the review and kind words, Jaron!

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Jockey View Post
    Can you be more specific about the lowering springs and sway bars?

What is the "Dynamic+" in this set up?

Can you just buy the lowering springs?

I have never been a fan of lowering springs because too many of the lowering spring kits were just that, to lower a car, without proper testing/research done to see how the ride and handling characteristics of the car were affected. Too many lowering kits did not really match the OEs shocks envelop of performance. That is why I usually wait for a good coilover kit to be available.

On the sway bars, will we have to option of buying only the rear bar?

How do you think getting only your rear bar affect the car's handling as opposed to getting both the front and the rear? I am assuming you are developing this as a complete kit and not just a rear sway bar option?

How much bigger is the rear bar versus the OE's rear bar? Is it bigger than the upcoming S4's rear sway bar?

My only reason for wanting to get a bigger adjustable rear sway bar is to get the car to rotate a bit more but I already find this car much, much better than previous A4s on the track... One thing I do not like about bigger sway bars is they tend to "tie down" both sides of the axle together thus reducing "their independence" on rough surfaces.
    We will gladly share specifics of the Dynamic+ Lowering Springs and Adjustable Rear Sway Bar once they are available for purchase. "Dynamic+" is what we call our lowering springs, and they are sold as springs only. We have invested a significant amount of time with our B9 Audi A4 to produce a set of springs that work well with the factory dampers, outperform the factory Sport Package springs in terms of body roll and handling dynamics, and retain a comfortable ride. Unlike most lowering springs which just lower the car without consideration for damping and suspension travel, ours are the real deal for those in search of added performance.

We will be releasing an Adjustable Rear Sway Bar by itself in the near future. It is a solid bar, and will be stiffer (even on the soft setting) than the factory S4 RSB, while still allowing for sufficient articulation. These cars benefit most from an upgraded rear bar in terms of handling dynamics. A stiffer bar will improve steering "feel" and further reduce body roll, but will slightly push the car back towards its natural tendency to understeer.

Hope that helps!

Quote Originally Posted by bob marino View Post
    Just got off the phone with 034 Motor Sport and ordered thee front strut brace and this transmission mount. https://store.034motorsport.com/034m...-aluminum.html
    Looking forward to getting it going. Also going to have the interior lights replaced with LED's by Eurotech Motors, NJ. All in all looks to be worthy upgrades.
    Thank you for the order!

AZ Member #
    My Garage

We will gladly share specifics of the Dynamic+ Lowering Springs and Adjustable Rear Sway Bar once they are available for purchase. "Dynamic+" is what we call our lowering springs, and they are sold as springs only. We have invested a significant amount of time with our B9 Audi A4 to produce a set of springs that work well with the factory dampers, outperform the factory Sport Package springs in terms of body roll and handling dynamics, and retain a comfortable ride. Unlike most lowering springs which just lower the car without consideration for damping and suspension travel, ours are the real deal for those in search of added performance.

We will be releasing an Adjustable Rear Sway Bar by itself in the near future. It is a solid bar, and will be stiffer (even on the soft setting) than the factory S4 RSB, while still allowing for sufficient articulation. These cars benefit most from an upgraded rear bar in terms of handling dynamics. A stiffer bar will improve steering "feel" and further reduce body roll, but will slightly push the car back towards its natural tendency to understeer.

Hope that helps!

That's what I thought and good to hear!

Will definitely wait to hear on the lowering springs and adjustable rear sway bar before taking a decision on whether or not on buying a coilover kit... Thanks for the info.

I have the sports suspension on my car, what kind of additional drop in ride height can I expect if I use your springs?

Also, did you guys measure the OE rake on the car and do your springs keep the same rake? Changing the rake (especially the wrong way) can change the handling of the car by a lot.

One last thing... When are the springs and rear sway going to be available (time frame)?
    Last edited by Jet Jockey; 02-22-2017 at 04:38 PM.

AZ Member #

This sounds fantastic and certainly an option I will explore when the time comes!

Question: will these work on the A4 Allroad with Dampening? My assumption is yes but confirmation would be great. I was planning on ordering the A4 Sport Springs to install on the Allroad when I place my order this summer.
    #LowRoadingTheAllroad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZ Member #

Thank you for the orders this weekend! More B9 Audi A4/Allroad Strut Tower Braces are shipping out this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasiamon View Post
    This sounds fantastic and certainly an option I will explore when the time comes!

Question: will these work on the A4 Allroad with Dampening? My assumption is yes but confirmation would be great. I was planning on ordering the A4 Sport Springs to install on the Allroad when I place my order this summer.
    #LowRoadingTheAllroad
    Good question! The Dynamic+ B9 Audi A4/Allroad Lowering Springs will work on Base, Sport Package Equipped, and Audi Adaptive Suspension equipped vehicles. We do recommend trimming the factory Allroad front bump stops ~10mm when installing our springs.

Here's how our springs look on a local customer's 2017 Allroad with Active Dampers and 20" HRE FlowForm FF01s:

Dynamic+ Lowering Springs were released today and are available for immediate shipment. Hope that helps!

Click Here to Order or Learn More!

AZ Member #

Thank you for all of the orders! We only have a few of these strut braces left in stock!

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Thank you for all of the orders! We only have a few of these strut braces left in stock!
    Well my strut brace and lowering springs are arriving today at their destination at one of Denver's airport... I'll pick them up tomorrow after we land there with our aircraft... Now get that rear sway bar kit ready ASAP!

Veteran Member Four Rings wxsgt's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Have yall thought of making this or similar for the B8 Platform??
    2010 Ibis White Audi A4 P+ l Upgrades: RS4 grill, Akebono Brakes, Debadged, Solo Werks S1 Coilovers, Targa Trophy Stickers(guaranteed 10+ HP) l
    2009 Ibis White Audi S5 Coupe | Upgrades: Coming Soon |

AZ Member #

So I drove a stock A4 without the front strut brace and lowered for springs yesterday!!!!!! Night and day difference compared to my car. My car feels so much more connected, precise and more fun. Hands down the best mod I've done!!!!

2016 BMW X3 xDrive28i

AZ Member #

Fitment Guide Update: We have confirmed fitment on the B9 Audi S4, A5, and S5!

Fitment:
    • 2017 - Present Audi A4 (B9)
    • 2018 - Present Audi S4 (B9)
    • 2018 - Present Audi A5 (B9)
    • 2018 - Present Audi S5 (B9)
    • 2017 - Present Audi Allroad (B9)

Quote Originally Posted by wxsgt View Post
    Have yall thought of making this or similar for the B8 Platform??
    We don't have anything in the works at the moment for the B8/B8.5 that's quite like this, but we do highly recommend our X-Brace Front Subframe Reinforcement if you don't already have one.

So I drove a stock A4 without the front strut brace and lowered for springs yesterday!!!!!! Night and day difference compared to my car. My car feels so much more connected, precise and more fun. Hands down the best mod I've done!!!!
    Glad to hear you're still enjoying the upgrades!

AZ Member #

Brand new S4 already getting some mods done!