Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Stage 3 Forum Advertiser Four Rings Excelerate Rep's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi's

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapture View Post
    Thanks, and this is one of the reasons I enjoy this forum, for what you can learn. I would not have known this had I not come across it on this thread and I imagine many others wouldn't either. With changing wheels/tires probably one of the most common things done, it is good to have information like this and use it to both choose the correct products, and develop a baseline for tire pressure, which almost seems like art more than science most of the time.
    It really is, and despite a lot of bad information online, there is still plenty of good if you are lucky enough to come across it. I must thank William for being so in depth, it really goes to show you how much goes into developing his product. Just think that we don't even see the majority of what happens behind closed doors.

I learned a lot just reading on this page alone.

Senior Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

I have a possible day off to schedule an install on February 3rd. Do you think the sport kit springs will be shipped out and arrive by then? Or lookin a bit further out?

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi's

Quote Originally Posted by Drof View Post
    I have a possible day off to schedule an install on February 3rd. Do you think the sport kit springs will be shipped out and arrive by then? Or lookin a bit further out?

I think it might cut it close. I can quite possibly have a set drop shipped to you if you need them for that date if stock is still available. Send me an email and I will do what I can to make it happen. sales@excelerateperformance.com

Cheers,

Greg

Established Member Two Rings 996CAB's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Excelerate Rep View Post
    I think it might cut it close. I can quite possibly have a set drop shipped to you if you need them for that date if stock is still available. Send me an email and I will do what I can to make it happen. sales@excelerateperformance.com

Cheers,

Greg
    Greg,
    We can support drop shipment via FedEx as we did for Izzu so not an issue.
    William | Founder | MSS KITS

Senior Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

My order is already on the “drop ship” batch. I paid a couple weeks ago

Established Member Two Rings 996CAB's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Just seen it...will get it there...counting on FedEx again...they have not let us down yet.
    William | Founder | MSS KITS

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi's

Its so hard to keep track of everyone's Name and matching it to user names on the forums, instagram, and email address... I tried really hard to make the connection but sometimes it gets away. If anyone has questions e-mail is the best way for the fastest and most accurate answer. or PM is fast enough since I get the notifications of a PM.

Any open MK3 order has already been sent to dispatch in England. Once they build the kits they ship. William and his guys have it covered. Plenty of time to get a kit to you. We'll make sure you make your appointment!

Cheers!

PS: Thanks William!