Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 201 to 210 of 210
  1. #201
    Stage 3 Forum Advertiser Four Rings Excelerate Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 14 2014
    AZ Member #
    145469
    My Garage
    Audi's
    Location
    Branford, CT

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapture View Post
    Thanks, and this is one of the reasons I enjoy this forum, for what you can learn. I would not have known this had I not come across it on this thread and I imagine many others wouldn't either. With changing wheels/tires probably one of the most common things done, it is good to have information like this and use it to both choose the correct products, and develop a baseline for tire pressure, which almost seems like art more than science most of the time.
    It really is, and despite a lot of bad information online, there is still plenty of good if you are lucky enough to come across it. I must thank William for being so in depth, it really goes to show you how much goes into developing his product. Just think that we don't even see the majority of what happens behind closed doors.

    I learned a lot just reading on this page alone.

  2. #202
    Senior Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Dec 22 2013
    AZ Member #
    136868
    Location
    Arizona

    I have a possible day off to schedule an install on February 3rd. Do you think the sport kit springs will be shipped out and arrive by then? Or lookin a bit further out?


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

  3. #203
    Stage 3 Forum Advertiser Four Rings Excelerate Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 14 2014
    AZ Member #
    145469
    My Garage
    Audi's
    Location
    Branford, CT

    Quote Originally Posted by Drof View Post
    I have a possible day off to schedule an install on February 3rd. Do you think the sport kit springs will be shipped out and arrive by then? Or lookin a bit further out?


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    I think it might cut it close. I can quite possibly have a set drop shipped to you if you need them for that date if stock is still available. Send me an email and I will do what I can to make it happen. sales@excelerateperformance.com

    Cheers,

    Greg

  4. #204
    Established Member Two Rings 996CAB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 25 2013
    AZ Member #
    119636
    Location
    Hants

    Quote Originally Posted by Excelerate Rep View Post
    I think it might cut it close. I can quite possibly have a set drop shipped to you if you need them for that date if stock is still available. Send me an email and I will do what I can to make it happen. sales@excelerateperformance.com

    Cheers,

    Greg
    Greg,
    We can support drop shipment via FedEx as we did for Izzu so not an issue.
    William | Founder | MSS KITS

  5. #205
    Senior Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Dec 22 2013
    AZ Member #
    136868
    Location
    Arizona

    My order is already on the “drop ship” batch. I paid a couple weeks ago


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

  6. #206
    Established Member Two Rings 996CAB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 25 2013
    AZ Member #
    119636
    Location
    Hants

    Quote Originally Posted by Drof View Post
    My order is already on the “drop ship” batch. I paid a couple weeks ago


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Just seen it...will get it there...counting on FedEx again...they have not let us down yet.
    William | Founder | MSS KITS

  7. #207
    Stage 3 Forum Advertiser Four Rings Excelerate Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 14 2014
    AZ Member #
    145469
    My Garage
    Audi's
    Location
    Branford, CT

    Quote Originally Posted by Drof View Post
    My order is already on the “drop ship” batch. I paid a couple weeks ago


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Its so hard to keep track of everyone's Name and matching it to user names on the forums, instagram, and email address... I tried really hard to make the connection but sometimes it gets away. If anyone has questions e-mail is the best way for the fastest and most accurate answer. or PM is fast enough since I get the notifications of a PM.

    Any open MK3 order has already been sent to dispatch in England. Once they build the kits they ship. William and his guys have it covered. Plenty of time to get a kit to you. We'll make sure you make your appointment!

    Cheers!

    PS: Thanks William!

  8. #208
    Established Member Two Rings 996CAB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 25 2013
    AZ Member #
    119636
    Location
    Hants

    Yep, she is ready to go and MSS Track Pack is very good in the wet...probably as good as my own MK7 R with MSS Sports Standard Kit - unflappable is best one word description of the car in soaking/standing wet road conditions...you will be absolutely fine even if it rains where you are, as much as it rains here in the UK...this is a key point, not every suspension mod is great in the wet. Just ensure rear sits 5mm higher than fronts (measured from fender edge to wheel hub centre) and you are good to go. Any issues, get in touch.

    We ship in the morning...we are on it!

    Enjoy...

    William | Founder | MSS KITS

  9. #209
    Senior Member Two Rings Rapture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 14 2006
    AZ Member #
    14211
    Location
    Milwaukee

    Quote Originally Posted by 996CAB View Post
    Yep, she is ready to go and MSS Track Pack is very good in the wet...probably as good as my own MK7 R with MSS Sports Standard Kit - unflappable is best one word description of the car in soaking/standing wet road conditions...you will be absolutely fine even if it rains where you are, as much as it rains here in the UK...this is a key point, not every suspension mod is great in the wet. Just ensure rear sits 5mm higher than fronts (measured from fender edge to wheel hub centre) and you are good to go. Any issues, get in touch.

    We ship in the morning...we are on it!

    Enjoy...

    It sure looks good!


    Rapture
    Rapture

    2014 Porsche C4S GT Silver (Sold)
    2011 BMW 1M Coupe AW (Sold)
    2007 Audi RS4 Lava Grey Pearl (Sold)
    2004 VW R32 Silver (Sold)

  10. #210
    Stage 3 Forum Advertiser Four Rings Excelerate Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 14 2014
    AZ Member #
    145469
    My Garage
    Audi's
    Location
    Branford, CT

    Thanks for the update William!

    I also wanted to let everyone know that I have made a ton of changes to the main website as we are delayed in the process of getting out new E-Commerce store finished.

    I have now made it easier to find your way to purchasing a kit on our website via the MSS Kits page in the header menu.

    The MK3 TT Kits are also now available to purchase online and are ready to start drop shipping from the UK (for now) until our stocking order arrives. All current preorder sales are shipping today and should have tracking notification info by the end of the day.

    Looking to Purchase an MK3 Sport or Track Pack? Click Here or the images below.



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


    © 2001-2018 Audizine, Audizine.com, and Driverzines.com
    Audizine is an independently owned and operated automotive enthusiast community and news website.
    Audi and the Audi logo(s) are copyright/trademark Audi AG. Audizine is not endorsed by or affiliated with Audi AG.