Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728
Results 1,081 to 1,098 of 1098
    Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    This reporter said the red car in Oman was Misano Red:
    https://twitter.com/TheDanProsser/st...53382038409217

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

I've heard it more than a few times watching/reading the content from Oman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    '18 RS3 - Order placed:)
    '16 Golf R - DSG/DCC/DAP - Unitronic Stage 2 + JB4 - Unitronic intake/intercooler - AWE Resonated DP - AWE Switchpath exhaust w/ 102mm diamond black tips - Eibach Pro Kit - HRE FF01s in IPA - 034 End Links, Rear Sway Bar and Dog Bone Insert - ECS Turbo Blanket
    '10 S4 | Ice Silver | Prestige | APR Stage 2

Active Member Two Rings GreenDice's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Gurds7 View Post
    This is directly from Audi chat, but I am still not 100% confident. When asked what the color was in Oman and the https://media.audiusa.com/en-us/releases/157 press release: "Thank you. After further review, the color of the Catalunya Red appears to match the vehicle in the press release, so I would expect that this is the Catalunya Red. As this does appear to be a U.S. spec vehicle in the press release, it should be a color corresponding to the available colors here in the U.S."
    The problem is that the vehicle in the press release is not U.S.spec. No sunroof.

In any case, the pictures on audi-sport.net show that the red is pretty good.

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by defau1t View Post
    This reporter said the red car in Oman was Misano Red:
    https://twitter.com/TheDanProsser/st...53382038409217
    Yeah, I think it's Misano in Oman and the cars currently showing up at the auto shows are Catalunya.
    ON ORDER -- 2018 Audi RS3 -- Catalunya Red w/ black optics

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

It's strange that the Oman cars showcased were both in colours not offered on the RS3...youd think they'd showcase a car with colours you can actual order without going exclusive

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by lalalaprise View Post
    It's strange that the Oman cars showcased were both in colours not offered on the RS3...youd think they'd showcase a car with colours you can actual order without going exclusive
    Don't forget that there was a Navarra Blue sedan there too...

Veteran Member Three Rings John P.'s Avatar
    AZ Member #

The only color that was on an Oman event car that we can get is Nardo, but it was on the hatchback that we can not get.

Almost as if done on purpose to frustrate us.
    John P.
    -2018 Audi RS3 (Ordered; expected July or August)
    -2011 Audi S5 (For Sale); Quartz/Magma/Sport Diff/Carbon/B&O/6-Speed Manual/AWE Track Exhaust & Downpipes/H&R Street Coilovers/Vossen CV3/Ventureshield/Video
    -2001 Audi TT (Gone)

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by John P. View Post
    The only color that was on an Oman event car that we can get is Nardo, but it was on the hatchback that we can not get.

Heh yup... Nardo Sedan with the red calipers and rotor wheels...first time I see it is when I'm picking it up...hope I don't hate it lol

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

There was an Ara Blue hatch too. Now that you mention it, it is a good bit of trolling when I think through those cars.

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by mattvandyk View Post
    There was an Ara Blue hatch too. Now that you mention it, it is a good bit of trolling when I think through those cars.

There was also a Glacier White but we only saw it in the background

Veteran Member Three Rings John P.'s Avatar
    AZ Member #

Heh yup... Nardo Sedan with the red calipers and rotor wheels...first time I see it is when I'm picking it up...hope I don't hate it lol
    Pretty sure you'll have a better impression than I with my Nardo sedan with red calipers and blade wheels.

:)
    John P.
    -2018 Audi RS3 (Ordered; expected July or August)
    -2011 Audi S5 (For Sale); Quartz/Magma/Sport Diff/Carbon/B&O/6-Speed Manual/AWE Track Exhaust & Downpipes/H&R Street Coilovers/Vossen CV3/Ventureshield/Video
    -2001 Audi TT (Gone)

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Pretty sure you'll have a better impression than I with my Nardo sedan with red calipers and blade wheels.

:)
    The blades are actually growing on me lol

Senior Member Four Rings SuperMex's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '17 Miata RF LE | 16 CX3 Touring AWD
    Items for Sale

Hi all,

Just ordered my Audi Exclusive RS3 last week. Dealer texted me and said it got pushed ahead and is waiting for production. Pretty excited!
    (Miranda)
    On Order: 2018 RS3 Audi Exclusive #PurpleRain
    '07 RS4 | '13 S5 DSG | '12 A4 6MT

SupremePower Pacific German

Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Mops@SupremePower's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '17 S3, '16 SQ5

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMex View Post
    Hi all,

Just ordered my Audi Exclusive RS3 last week. Dealer texted me and said it got pushed ahead and is waiting for production. Pretty excited!
    ohhaimsmiranda

Congrats again!
    ADV.1 | AG | Advan | APR | AWE | BBS | BLK | Brembo | Capristo | 034MS | Forgeline | GMG | H&R | Klassen | Milltek | Modulare | OZ | Stoptech | Volk | Vorsteiner | Work | and many more

Use code Mops13 for 13% off your Adams Polishes order!

Registered Member One Ring RezaWrex's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Same here except black calipers. Did you go with anthracite or titanium? I went anthracite and Nardo thinking it would be unique....I might've been wrong there considering how many Nardo's are on order lol.
    2018 RS3 - Nardo Grey (On Order)
    2013 RS5 - Misano Red

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by RezaWrex View Post
    Same here except black calipers. Did you go with anthracite or titanium? I went anthracite and Nardo thinking it would be unique....I might've been wrong there considering how many Nardo's are on order lol.
    I went with Titanium rotors with Nardo. I'm not a big fan of black wheels. I know grey on grey isn't the best look but I'm sure it will look fine.

I will guess that 50% of all RS3 will be Nardo. That being said i don't think you will be seeing a lot of RS3 around anyway so I don't think it matters that most will be Nardo...still will be unique :)

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

I went with Titanium rotors with Nardo. I'm not a big fan of black wheels. I know grey on grey isn't the best look but I'm sure it will look fine.

I will guess that 50% of all RS3 will be Nardo. That being said i don't think you will be seeing a lot of RS3 around anyway so I don't think it matters that most will be Nardo...still will be unique :)
    Well, only Canada can choose the brake color separate - in the US the "titanium" finish comes bundled with red calipers (I have no idea what non-dynamic comes with).

Established Member Two Rings HBird's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by iliveoncaffiene View Post
    Well, only Canada can choose the brake color separate - in the US the "titanium" finish comes bundled with red calipers (I have no idea what non-dynamic comes with).
    Black calipers for non-Dynamic Package cars. And of course the silver calipers are the CCBs.