Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Established Member Four Rings avantagg's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Avantagg's Seller feedback

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I'm a DIY modder and constant tinkerer. I often have parts for sale and have assisted many Audizine members with sourcing parts. Looking for feedback from anyone who has purchased from me in the past and from people I have assisted. Please post to this thread and feel free to post pics of parts sold/sourced as well! Thanks.
    2012 A4 Avant - Premium Plus - S-Line - Phantom Black
    Unitronic Stage 2 | AFE | ECS TIP | R8 Coils | Eurocode HFC | BB 3" Exhuast | 3.0 TDI FMIC | Eurocode HFIP | Bilstein B12 Sportline | Alu Kreuz | CR-15 | H&R Sways | 034 Inserts | Ecodes | FL Rear End | A5 Cluster Swap | 3G+ MMI | RS4 FBSW | Black Headliner Swap | BUILD THREAD

Senior Member Three Rings sferraro's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I've bought parts from Chris and he's been super easy to deal with. He's even offered to source parts for me from Europe.

Bottom line, the guy's a wizard, and his avant is 👍🏻.
    2013 allroad thread
    REVO Stage 2 | REVO intake | SPM exhaust | STaSIS Ohlins coilovers | STaSIS rear sway bar | S5 mirror caps | RS4 FBSW | S4 pedals

2012 Q5
    3.2 quattro | S line Plus w/ Black Optic Package | S4 pedals

SOLD | 2011 A4 Avant thread

Instagram: sfavant

Senior Member Three Rings JBAeroEngineer's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Another reccomendation for Chris (avantagg). He is a great assest to the b8 community. top notch seller

Established Member Two Rings DG7's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    B8 Avant, 3 door S3, MKV R32

Chris is an awesome forum member and seller! Would definitely buy from again. I also highly recommend him as a seller. Great communication, and super fast shipping. I couldn't be happier. Pic of shifter purchased to follow in a day or two.

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Never purchased through Chris before but had some back and forth regarding an S4 shifter. Deal never went through but he wasn't a dick and didn't brush me off after the discussion was over. Nothing is worse than one word answers or days on days of no replies. Good guy all around from what I experienced. Would trust buying through if something new came up

Established Member Three Rings Party_Marty's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Sector 9 Long-board, Rugby Kit

Good guy to deal with! We are all here to talk cars and its always nice to talk about different modifications with others. The guy obviously has some experience so it makes things that much better. Easy, fast shipping and the pricing was very fair. Two thumbs up!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ------14' Phantom Black Pearl Stg2 A4 S-Line --- 6MT ------ Peep the Build ------

Established Member Two Rings shellraider's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Chris,
    You are the greatest asset to the B8 community. Such an awesome dude to work with and he was able to locate some very tough find parts from Europe without breaking a sweat. He was even watching the tracking ensuring I received the package. Top notch, can't say enough. His avant is also my favorite car in our threads. Look at that thing! its just nasty the things he has been able to pull off. Couldn't find a titanium package avant well i guess I'll just make my own and put the factory one to shame. Thank you Chris and all you do for the audizine community. avant4lif

Senior Member Three Rings khj677turbo's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I wish I did business with more people like Chris. Constant communication, honest, and expedient with shipping. Everything arrived as stated and as expected. Glad to see the Zine still has members of this quality providing for the community.

Cheers!
    Current: 13 A4 P+ Sport
    Gone: 04 A4 1.8t USP 6speed Avant
    Gone: 00 A4 1.8t K04'd
    Gone: 95 Huffy, Trainingwheels

Senior Member Three Rings Killerboots's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Chris was able to source for me some super rare euro parts which were long discontinued in the USA. Something a few well known companies told me, Sorry! Or didn't reply to my emails at all!

Great guy, knowledgeable and really helpful. Was awesome to share some beers in PA when he was in town on business from Maine!

Definitely an asset to this community and consider him a friend.

Senior Member Four Rings AllroadCorbin's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1992 Saab 900s (Classic)
    Items for Sale

Does he know where I can find chestnut brown B8.5 sport seats?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Some stuff that makes it fast

Established Member Four Rings avantagg's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by AllroadCorbin View Post
    Does he know where I can find chestnut brown B8.5 sport seats?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ooooh that's a tough challenge. :) Anything is possible with enough time.
    2012 A4 Avant - Premium Plus - S-Line - Phantom Black
    Unitronic Stage 2 | AFE | ECS TIP | R8 Coils | Eurocode HFC | BB 3" Exhuast | 3.0 TDI FMIC | Eurocode HFIP | Bilstein B12 Sportline | Alu Kreuz | CR-15 | H&R Sways | 034 Inserts | Ecodes | FL Rear End | A5 Cluster Swap | 3G+ MMI | RS4 FBSW | Black Headliner Swap | BUILD THREAD

Senior Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2012 S4, 90 VW Corrado
    Items for Sale

Picked up a B8.5 climate control from Chris. Great communication, a very smooth transaction.
    2005 A4 USP (Gone)
    2012 S4

Established Member Two Rings EnTThusiast's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Bought a MMI 3G+ swap from Chris a couple weeks back. It was shipped the next morning and impeccably packaged!

Super happy with my new unit. Thanks Chris!

Veteran Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

Can't recommend Chris enough. Instant communication, fair prices, and fast shipping. Another thing regarding the shipping - he is as anal as I am about packaging. I think there was enough bubble wrap for me to fill a pillow.

You're in good hands if you buy from Avantagg!
    2014 S4 - Injen SP3081 CAI - Alu Kreuz - H&R Rear Sway - 034 Billet Inserts - Focal KX165 + Audison Bit4.9 + Audison 4D - Xpel Clear Front End Wrap - Modesta BC-04 Paint Coating - Rayno S9 Tint - R8 Oil Cap - Porsche 911 Coolant Cap - CR15 Strut Tower Brace - Q5 Brembo Brakes - Goodridge Stainless Brake Lines - P3 Gauge (w/ Track Pack)

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Chris is the man! Easy to communicate with, fair with his prices, excellent care in his packaging. Will definitely recommend him wherever possible, that is if I can't buy the stuff first lol

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Registered User Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Bought a push start button from him. Great to deal with. Fast shipping! Would recommend :)

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Purchased a set of leather RS4 armrests. Shipped quickly, excellent packaging. Highly recommended!
    Daily Driver: 2013 Allroad Premium Plus (Monsoon Gray, Chestnut Brown, Sport Seats, Nav, B&O, Advanced Key)
    Summer Car: 2005 Jetta GLI (OEM+ Build Thread)
    Parked/Waiting on VW: 2011 Touareg TDI Lux

Active Member Two Rings traelevation's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2013 jetta/ 2001 s4/ 2001 tdi jetta

I was looking for rear s4 calipers and made several attempts to contact another seller, chris seen my post got a hold of me and sold me his set. Extremely satisfied with calipers and Chris.. One of the easiest sellers I've have to deal with. Thanks Chris.

Veteran Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    RS5

Just wanted to chime in.. awesome guy to deal with, extended shifter paddles shipped quickly and arrived in as described condition... Also I am in Canada and often US sellers don't want to bother with us, this wasn't the case this time:)

Thank you Chris!

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Chris is an awesome seller, found me all the things I was looking for and was able to ship things most sellers avoid. I highly recommend his services.

Veteran Member Four Rings Blackstallion's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Always refreshing seeing positive feedback in this section. This community needs more sellers like Chris - keep it up man!

Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

Great seller. Parts were bubble wrapped and came as described with good communication. Thanks!

Veteran Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

Avantagg's Seller feedback

Great communication and SUPER fast shipping (80lbs of brake parts in under 24 hours)!!

EDIT - Everything came wrapped beautifully and looks even better than in the pictures!
    Last edited by Works2shoot; 02-21-2017 at 08:16 AM.
    2014 S4 - Injen SP3081 CAI - Alu Kreuz - H&R Rear Sway - 034 Billet Inserts - Focal KX165 + Audison Bit4.9 + Audison 4D - Xpel Clear Front End Wrap - Modesta BC-04 Paint Coating - Rayno S9 Tint - R8 Oil Cap - Porsche 911 Coolant Cap - CR15 Strut Tower Brace - Q5 Brembo Brakes - Goodridge Stainless Brake Lines - P3 Gauge (w/ Track Pack)

Senior Member Three Rings CrownSeven's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Great seller and very helpful. Answered all my q's and shipped the items promptly! Won't go wrong with him!

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Great seller, everything was just as described and super fast shipping, many thanks.

Sent from my BTV using Audizine mobile app

Established Member Two Rings obec0001's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Hey Guys Chis is the man to deal with honest knowledgeable and direct , helped give my b8 s4 a flat bottom oem steering wheel set up and updated shifter. Steering wheel button had a glitch Chris had a replacement to me asap Chris is a valid asset to this forum and a pleasure to deal with and has a wealth of information.
    image.jpg
    Attached Images
    Last edited by obec0001; 04-19-2017 at 05:50 PM.

Veteran Member Four Rings jaycurn's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Lots of bikes!
    Items for Sale

Chris has ben nothing but an absolute pleasure to deal with. Worked with me patiently with a pmt timeline, all of the help/guidance i needed for install and much more. Absolutely 10 out of 10, would buy from again! My 3G Plus MMI upgrade and FL climate control module is all installed and working flawlessly!
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Jason - 2012 Glacier A4 Avant - Prestige - S-Line - Titanium
    | APR K04 w/APR 93 oct File | APR Carbonio | BB HFC | AWE 3" DP | EC FMIC - Crank Pulley | CTS CC | GFB DV+ | H&R SS Coilovers - F&R Sways | SPC Adj. UCA's | 034 Rear Diff/Trans Inserts |