Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoore86 View Post
    But if not @jaboki like I said I will make our trade work!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mops@SupremePower View Post
    Yay James!
    I hope it works out. ;)

Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Mops@SupremePower's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '17 S3, '16 SQ5

Quote Originally Posted by jaboki View Post
    I hope it works out. ;)
    Conor is a really good dude. He'll work with you for sure. Congrats in advance 😁
    ADV.1 | AG | Advan | APR | AWE | BBS | BLK | Brembo | Capristo | 034MS | Forgeline | GMG | H&R | Klassen | Milltek | Modulare | OZ | Stoptech | Volk | Vorsteiner | Work | and many more

Use code Mops13 for 13% off your Adams Polishes order!

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Mops@SupremePower View Post
    Conor is a really good dude. He'll work with you for sure. Congrats in advance 😁
    Conor, hint hint. ;)

This will give me an excuse to do more things at Supreme while I'm there. @riceboy22 and @tcm glx are making me jealous today.

Senior Member Three Rings cmoore86's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2015 RS5, 2015 SQ5

Conor, hint hint. ;)

This will give me an excuse to do more things at Supreme while I'm there. @riceboy22 and @tcm glx are making me jealous today.
    Thanks for working with me on this! I seemed to have picked a bad time for Supreme to get you in, but that is why I like working with them. Very happy they squeezed us in. Have your car at Supreme on Thursday this week for some Brembos!

Also, still looking for a home for the KW V2's, the AWE Exhaust, and my tune. Im willing to make some great deals! Thanks to all who have asked so far!!
    2015 Audi [] RS5: Sepang Blue | Xpel Stealth | Akrapovic/AWE | Volk | Eventuri | Bilstein iRC | 034 | Eurocode | CR-15 Strut Bar|
    2015 Audi [] SQ5: Sepang Blue | Ceramic Pro | AWE | Brixton Forged | 034 | Brembo | KW V2 | EPL |

Veteran Member Four Rings tcm glx's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Conor, hint hint. ;)

When are you going in to Supreme?? I'll come down to say what's up!
    2013 Audi Q5 2.0T Premium Ibis White/Chesnut Brown

Veteran Member Four Rings tcm glx's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Well, as many of you know my house burned down a month ago (today). So things for me are going to change and I am going to put more money to the house instead of my cars. So I am moving on to a 2018 SQ5 now. Just ordered today!! So its time to sell a couple things. The first things I want to sell are the Brembo's and the EPL tune. Anyone in SF Bay area want to swap their stock SQ5 brakes/rotors/lines + $$$ for my Brembo's? Only a few thousand miles on them as I have only had them for a few months. I have a stage 2 tune file from EPL that I can sell as well. Never installed the belt and pulley though and only stayed on stage 1. I may have a buyer for the KW coils and exhaust already but I am open to offers. I will put up some ads in the classified section soon. Going to hold the Brixtons for install on the new SQ5. Also selling my RS5 if anyone is interested in that too!

Really bummed to hear abo your loss......hopefully things are back on the up and up now!
    2013 Audi Q5 2.0T Premium Ibis White/Chesnut Brown

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Thanks for working with me on this! I seemed to have picked a bad time for Supreme to get you in, but that is why I like working with them. Very happy they squeezed us in. Have your car at Supreme on Thursday this week for some Brembos!
    Excited! ;)

Quote Originally Posted by tcm glx View Post
    When are you going in to Supreme?? I'll come down to say what's up!
    Early Thursday morning to drop off, and come back when they are finished. I'm guessing they'll probably finish closer to end of the day.

Let me know if you can stop by, I'd love to see your new wheels in person! I'm not jealous.

Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

Don't want you miss out on an opportunity.
    I have not heard back from those that claimed they were interested in the tune.
    Steve

'15 SQ Monsoon

Senior Member Three Rings cmoore86's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2015 RS5, 2015 SQ5

Quote Originally Posted by tcm glx View Post
    Really bummed to hear abo your loss......hopefully things are back on the up and up now!
    Thanks! Definitely on the up side for sure. Making plans and going no where but forward!

Quote Originally Posted by Smittylube View Post
    Don't want you miss out on an opportunity.
    I have not heard back from those that claimed they were interested in the tune.
    Thanks! If/when it does sell I will let you know just in case you get contacted.
    2015 Audi [] RS5: Sepang Blue | Xpel Stealth | Akrapovic/AWE | Volk | Eventuri | Bilstein iRC | 034 | Eurocode | CR-15 Strut Bar|
    2015 Audi [] SQ5: Sepang Blue | Ceramic Pro | AWE | Brixton Forged | 034 | Brembo | KW V2 | EPL |