Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Would like to sell my 2014 S4 full stage 2 Need little help with the price

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hey guys and gals,

Looking to sell my 2014 S4 top model with titanium package, sport diff and I would like to get your opinion on the market price with something that has upgrades done. Car has about 50k km, stage 2 installed at 15k (cold front, cold air intake, pulley changed, new software's, full exhaust no res) and it is tagged at Audi for having that work done, but still covered under Audi warranty as long as damage wasn't caused by stage 2... Also have RS style grill and inside in grill booster gauge. There is a minor rock dent on one of the doors.

Just looking for a ball park I should ask for it. I cant seem to find much options on the internet.

Reason for selling is that its time to get a family car, plus im getting my license back after almost 2 years of not having them and its probably wont be wise to get back on that little devil to avoid any trouble. While I was suspended my fiancé was driving the car so it haven't been abused as it should have....

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Artem-RT; 08-05-2016 at 12:31 PM. Reason: clarification in the title
    2014 Phantom Black Audi S4: B&O, Nav, Sport Diff, RS4 grill
    AWE touring exhaust none res downpipe, AWE Cold Front and Cold Air intake, Stage 2 with GIAC 2 software upgrade and GIAC DSG DL501 S-Tronic Software, AWE vent boost gauge.

Deactivated Two Rings
    AZ Member #

don't know about Calgary but in Vancouver, '14 S4 similar km range from 44-48k
    modifications have no value, unless you find the right buyer so don't expect much from them.

Veteran Member Three Rings fstr n u's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Artem just as ASDBS mentioned above, modifications/tuning carry no inherent value on the resale. If (and i mean IF) you are lucky enough to find someone who "needs" your car, you can use it as a means to get top dollar. I've had many modified rides and i always do so knowing i'm going to enjoy the hell outta that car while i own it, but my derriere will be sore when i sell/trade it in. Good luck selling your ride.
    2019 Audi SQ5 Navarro Blue Technik w Black Optics Pkg - stock for now
    2015 Audi S4 6MT Glacier White w Black Int (IE Stg 2, Merc Hx, CTS Turbo CAI & CTS S/C Pulley) - my DD
    2006 Subaru STI Hawkeye Murdered Out - larger turbo 400hp - son's car
    1998 Chev Camaro 6MT, LS2 Rear mount Turbo (710+rwhp/710+rwtq @ 14# boost wheels) - summer hooligan

http://www.youtube.com/@musclecarfan1
    https://www.instagram.com/ryan_baliski/
    https://www.tiktok.com/@winewithryan

Veteran Member Four Rings deucescorner's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    None

I recently bought a 2014 s4 full stage 2 from a dealer in Toronto with 30000 km and it came to $44k plus tax. They didn't take into account the value of the mods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk