Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings deAutoLED.com's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    See the difference with our interior LEDs - clean white color temperature - fades in/out like OEM bulbs - No flickering:
    www.deAutoLED.com

deAutoLED.com
    Facebook.com/deAutoKey
    Instagram.com/deAutoLED
    Lifetime Warranty & Support | Free Shipping within the US | LEDs Tested to work and look good in your car | Customer Service is our #1 Priority - We care what you install in your car!

AZ Member #

deAutoLED.com
    Facebook.com/deAutoKey
    Instagram.com/deAutoLED
    Lifetime Warranty & Support | Free Shipping within the US | LEDs Tested to work and look good in your car | Customer Service is our #1 Priority - We care what you install in your car!

AZ Member #

Interior LED DIY:
    Quote Originally Posted by Workflow View Post
    Thought I'd post some quick thoughts on this interior lighting kit from deAuto Key. One disappointment with this car is the lighting is pretty soft and well, not much of a premium feel. When comparing the lighting to my brothers MK7 GTI, I'm still amazed in how much value that car delivers. Back on track here, deAuto Key's product is the fix.

Service & Support: To keep it simple, top notch as always. It's not so bold to say that deAuto Key is the go to for interior lighting.

Installation difficulty: If you have the right tools and an IQ equal or greater to a 5 year old, you're good to go. If you don't meet this, go see your doctor right away. A couple pix below.

All LEDs are labeled. This eliminates any confusion.

I'll target the front dome light because this is where your brain encounters a test. Once the upper unit is dropped, in the center there's a round housing with the bulb. Simply twist and it pulls out. Here's where it gets "tricky", pull the OEM bulb from the round housing and input the new bulb, then twist back into place.

MISC. Notes: If you happen to blow a fuse. Stuff like this happens. You'll need a 7.5 amp and it's position 29 in the fuse box left of your steering wheel. Having tools for electronics can be helpful in popping out original bulbs. If you do want to retain original bulbs it might be worth keeping them free of natural hand oils or from your greasy pizza. If you put them back in, they can go pop.

Results: Crisp, clean and a more premium feel or look I should say. A cheap and easy must alteration. No sense in posting before pix. A couple pix of the overall look should be enough to help sway you if you're looking to do the same (vanity, trunk and glove box are all part of the kit). Now off to installing PSS10's with the KW delete kit- later MAG ride.

deAutoLED.com
    Facebook.com/deAutoKey
    Instagram.com/deAutoLED

AZ Member #

See the difference with our LEDs and Customer service! Free shipping and lifetime warranty on all LEDs/HIDs!

www.deAutoLED.com

deAutoLED.com
    Facebook.com/deAutoKey
    Instagram.com/deAutoLED

AZ Member #

Interior LED kit for all audi models:
    www.deAutoLED.com

Choose from red white or blue footwells if your car has footwells - all error free and works without issues (no ghosting-light staying dimly lit / fades in/out like OEM / clean white color temp):

Quote Originally Posted by NYCTT225 View Post
    Hi everyone. *I finished up my weekend project and swapped my interior lights from ugly yellow to crisp LED's. *I've been wanting to do this for a while and finally got around to it. *I thought I'd share a few pics for anyone thinking of doing it to their rides as well. *I went with the full interior LED kit from http://deautokey.com/, and added the red floods. *I don't know why the car didn't come with all interior LED's from the factory, but I think it's a huge upgrade over the stock lights. *Some of the lights were a PITA (specifically the rear floods), but overall it didn't take too long to do the swap. *I definitely recommend getting a trim kit if you don't have one. *It really helped with the install. *I went with red for the floods to match the interior lights and offset the brightness a bit. :beer:

deAutoLED.com
    Facebook.com/deAutoKey
    Instagram.com/deAutoLED

AZ Member #

LED Fogs create wide spread of light - low on ground where you want it - no blinding glare:
    http://deautokey.com/category/exteri...light-fog-kits

If your model is NOT listed check out the universal guide:
    http://deautokey.com/product/led-hea...ast-1800-lumen

Look up your bulb with the bulb guide:
    http://deautokey.com/bulb-guide

Light where you want - not where you don't:
    -error free / flicker free / plug and play

deAutoLED.com
    Facebook.com/deAutoKey
    Instagram.com/deAutoLED

AZ Member #

Check out our site and facebook for new product and deals!
    www.deAutoLED.com
    @deAutoLED

deAutoLED.com
    Facebook.com/deAutoKey
    Instagram.com/deAutoLED

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Ordered the interior/trunk LED kit for my S3 from deAutoLED.com. I think I had a code or it was on sale and I paid $55 with shipping. It took maybe a week to receive, maybe less (I wasn't in a rush) but I have to say the quality - especially the brightness and color of the light - is amazing. I also love how the vanity LED lights came with heat sinks.

I've bought LED bulb kits for both my Honda Odyssey and my Subaru WRX STI and these from deAutoLED.com are so much better. The color is my favorite part, it looks like they are stock, and a basically a pure bright white (no blue at all). I was a little hesitant on buying these but would definitely do it again.
    2017 Audi S3 Premium Plus
    Glacier White Metallic | Tech | Black Optic | S Sport | Bang & Olufsen

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Nachos Libres View Post
    Ordered the interior/trunk LED kit for my S3 from deAutoLED.com. I think I had a code or it was on sale and I paid $55 with shipping. It took maybe a week to receive, maybe less (I wasn't in a rush) but I have to say the quality - especially the brightness and color of the light - is amazing. I also love how the vanity LED lights came with heat sinks.

I've bought LED bulb kits for both my Honda Odyssey and my Subaru WRX STI and these from deAutoLED.com are so much better. The color is my favorite part, it looks like they are stock, and a basically a pure bright white (no blue at all). I was a little hesitant on buying these but would definitely do it again.
    Thank you, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. We work closely in providing the best CRI for our LED color temperature, we feel we offer the best color for showing the true color without having the gas station light feel. Many people who have switched to our LEDs see the difference.

If you are interested in other kits for your other cars we can get you setup with a custom kit and discount for helping us create the kit, we have people contact us everyday for custom interior LED kits, once you have these installed in 1 car you want them in all models, the color temperature is a clean white with no blue and more in line with OEM without being a dull yellow. The best of both worlds. :)

deAutoLED.com
    Facebook.com/deAutoKey
    Instagram.com/deAutoLED

AZ Member #

Check out our banners for sales and updates:
    www.deAutoLED.com

-Perfect weather & time for LEDs installs!

deAutoLED.com
    Facebook.com/deAutoKey
    Instagram.com/deAutoLED

AZ Member #

Halloween sale on now:
    "SC13" - 13% OFF

browse all Audi LEDs through website menu:
    www.deAutoLED.com

See which footwells will fir your Audi:
    http://deautokey.com/footwell-led-di...ll-audi-models

deAutoLED.com
    Facebook.com/deAutoKey
    Instagram.com/deAutoLED

AZ Member #

Safer: quicker light-up time of the LEDs create a faster reaction time for other drivers
    Brighter: these will be seen in direct sun light and won't be missed by anyone!
    Plug & play / error free / NO Hyper-flashing - you get it all with our LEDs

Buy with confidence

PWY24W:
    New Amber or White PWY24W Front Turn Siganls Error Free Bright Fits: Most Audi Models deAutoKey

H16/PSY24W
    Front Turn Signals H16 PSY24W Error Free fits: Most Audi Models deAutoKey

PH24WY
    New Front Turn Signals PHY24W Error Free fits: Most Audi Models deAutoKey

bau15s - choose bau15s amber on drop down:
    http://deautokey.com/product/univers...all-car-models

deAutoLED.com
    Facebook.com/deAutoKey
    Instagram.com/deAutoLED

AZ Member #

Interior LED kits:
    www.deAutoLED.com

Won't flicker | Won't stay dimly lit when your car is off | Fade in/out like OEM

​​​​​​​

deAutoLED.com
    Facebook.com/deAutoKey
    Instagram.com/deAutoLED

AZ Member #

15% off everything: "TG15"
    20% off $185+ Purchase: "TG20"

Receive and install your LEDs/HIDs during the Thanksgiving break!

deAutoLED.com
    Facebook.com/deAutoKey
    Instagram.com/deAutoLED