Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings deAutoLED.com's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by PreciseD View Post
    You are buying the wrong bulbs then.. make sure they are canbus compatible..
    This is actually not true, there are many CANBUS LEDs that do not work error free in the Audi Q5 and we receive emails with LEDs that are "canbus" but cause errors in their Q5 - our LEDs 100% work without errors:
    http://deautokey.com/product/audi-19...-rs3-many-more

deAutoLED.com
    Facebook.com/deAutoKey
    Instagram.com/deAutoLED
    Lifetime Warranty & Support | Free Shipping within the US | LEDs Tested to work and look good in your car | Customer Service is our #1 Priority - We care what you install in your car!

AZ Member #

Interior LED kits - no flickering - won't stay dimly lit - fade in/out like OEM bulbs

deAutoLED.com
    Facebook.com/deAutoKey
    Instagram.com/deAutoLED
    Lifetime Warranty & Support | Free Shipping within the US | LEDs Tested to work and look good in your car | Customer Service is our #1 Priority - We care what you install in your car!

AZ Member #

We test our LEDs to work and look good in your car.

Interior LED kits:
    -fade in/out like OEM
    -Will not "ghost" / stay dimly lit when your car is off
    -clean white color temp
    -customize with red blue or white footwells
    -Plug & Play / Works with your car's controls - MFD (Multi-function display)
    -No errors
    -True Lifetime Warranty

Listing:
    http://deautokey.com/product/audi-q5...ite-error-free

deAutoLED.com
    Facebook.com/deAutoKey
    Instagram.com/deAutoLED

Veteran Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '14 Q5 TDI Prestige & '14 Q5 TDI Premium Plus

Iím having an issue with one of the rear floor lights going off. It randomly goes out and comes back on, but flickers at times. My son always tells me when it goes out because itís below his car seat.

AZ Member #

They normally just twist and lock into place:
    http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...#post108381465

deAutoLED.com
    Facebook.com/deAutoKey
    Instagram.com/deAutoLED

Established Member Two Rings Flieger's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1969 VW Kombi, 1983 VW Rabbit GTI Sport, 2012 Golf R, 2015 Audi Q5 3.0T

Do you have a good replacement for the front fog lights for an 2015 Q5? I've been looking to replace and match the HIDs as close as I can and have been having issues finding a correct light.
    1969 VW Kombi | 1983 VW Rabbit GTI Sport | 2012 VW Golf R OEM+ | 2015 Audi Q5 3.0T

Veteran Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '14 Q5 TDI Prestige & '14 Q5 TDI Premium Plus

Quote Originally Posted by deAutoLED.com View Post
    They normally just twist and lock into place:
    http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...#post108381465
    What twists and locks into place? Itís the light under the back of the seat.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by BarryT82 View Post
    What twists and locks into place? Itís the light under the back of the seat.
    Our apologies, that was for a different thread about removing the fogs.

The issue you are seeing could be a loose connection or resistor but covered under our lifetime warranty - if you please contact Support@deAutoLED.com they can help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Flieger View Post
    Do you have a good replacement for the front fog lights for an 2015 Q5? I've been looking to replace and match the HIDs as close as I can and have been having issues finding a correct light.
    What is the color temp of OEM, we feel it is closer to a 4300k, if it is 5k-6k, our fog kits will match found here:
    http://deautokey.com/product/led-hea...ast-1800-lumen

large spread of light - low to the ground - lights up corners and past your headlights:

this is GLI Jetta with xenon headlights and our fogs 5k:

If you want you can give it a try and let us know - you can return if you do not like it.

Thank you

deAutoLED.com
    Facebook.com/deAutoKey
    Instagram.com/deAutoLED

AZ Member #
    My Garage

If you want you can give it a try and let us know - you can return if you do not like it.

Thank you
    Just want to make sure I understand your offer correctly....purchase the lights and if I'm not happy with how they look you'll take them back, no questions asked? I'm asking this as your website says on the page you have linked "*Please note once seal is broken there is no returning these LED headlights, we offer a 2 year warranty on these LED Kits and will replace any defects".

Thanks-
    1969 VW Kombi | 1983 VW Rabbit GTI Sport | 2012 VW Golf R OEM+ | 2015 Audi Q5 3.0T

AZ Member #

Flieger - yes that is no problem, we want to help as you are having a bit of a different situation where you want to see if it matches. You can install one and check it out and if not you can return, shipping cost are just not refundable, so we suggest ordering something else with this - interior LED, front turn, license plates, reverse etc, so no shipping cost would be deducted on the return.

We honestly never had a return for the fogs because the endless videos/photos really allow people to decide - you can also tell if your headlights are not the clean white you see in the photos/videos it most likely won't match.

Thank you

deAutoLED.com
    Facebook.com/deAutoKey
    Instagram.com/deAutoLED

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Flieger - yes that is no problem, we want to help as you are having a bit of a different situation where you want to see if it matches. You can install one and check it out and if not you can return, shipping cost are just not refundable, so we suggest ordering something else with this - interior LED, front turn, license plates, reverse etc, so no shipping cost would be deducted on the return.

We honestly never had a return for the fogs because the endless videos/photos really allow people to decide - you can also tell if your headlights are not the clean white you see in the photos/videos it most likely won't match.

Thank you
    Sounds good...I'll take a look at the headlights when I return from my work trip and make the correct choice. thanks for the help

AZ Member #

Thanks for working with us, we appreciate it.

Also, please email Support@deAutoLED.com - they think they can better help you if you provide photos, they want to get you something that matches.
    Last edited by deAutoLED.com; 01-15-2018 at 08:05 AM.

deAutoLED.com
    Facebook.com/deAutoKey
    Instagram.com/deAutoLED

AZ Member #

Orders ship daily with a tracking # :)

Don't miss out on a brand new upgraded interior:

deAutoLED.com
    Facebook.com/deAutoKey
    Instagram.com/deAutoLED