Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
    Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings
    AZ Member #

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by flyfishing View Post
    OK I have been testing the v2 beta (Chris says practically final) ECU with 0011 beta TCU for the last couple days:

These tunes seem MUCH better than the non-beta stage 1 tunes. My car seems to pull harder and gives me more of that feeling that my stage 3 b5 s4 did when I floored it. D 1-2 is MUCH smoother and S 3-2-1 is smoother than either stock TCU tune and 008 non beta TCU tune.

Car feels more powerful with these tunes vs non beta tunes. I think he said they should be rolled out final soon to everyone.
    Great to hear!! In that file I fixed what I dint like from the 0009 OEM calibration (Looks like power was reduced in the update).

The 0011 tcu you have will be the production file and most likely will be released Monday or Tuesday of next week with the ECU file HOPEFULLY by weeks end. We have ~5 testers on the file now with very very positive feedback.
    Tony Chick
    European Performance Labs
    Tony@eplabs.net
    Friend us on Facebook!

2018 Audi S4 : 1985 Audi URQ : 1976 VW Westfalia : 2014 Q7

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Tony@EPL View Post
    Great to hear!! In that file I fixed what I dint like from the 0009 OEM calibration (Looks like power was reduced in the update).

The 0011 tcu you have will be the production file and most likely will be released Monday or Tuesday of next week with the ECU file HOPEFULLY by weeks end. We have ~5 testers on the file now with very very positive feedback.
    Hi Tony, will you be applying the "fix" in the v2 beta 93 file to the production 0009 91 file as well? I'm on beta v1 91 and Chris told me the beta v2 was only for 93. As I mentioned before, I still have the slight 1-2 stumble around 1800 that sounds like it might have been fixed for Flyfishing.

Thanks
    2013 Phantom Black S7 | Innovation package | Bang & Olufsen | Comfort seats | LED headlights | 20" 5-arm-rotor design | Carbon atlas inlays | Cold weather package | EPL Stage 1

Veteran Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

The 1-2 stumble still occurs. It it is much less than previous. Iíd say 30% of previous.

Are these changes for stage 2 too? Cause Iíll be stage 2 soon :)

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Audi S7

Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by flyfishing View Post
    The 1-2 stumble still occurs. It it is much less than previous. Iíd say 30% of previous.

Are these changes for stage 2 too? Cause Iíll be stage 2 soon :)

Stage 2 files are also done.
    Tony Chick
    European Performance Labs
    Tony@eplabs.net
    Friend us on Facebook!

2018 Audi S4 : 1985 Audi URQ : 1976 VW Westfalia : 2014 Q7

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Tony@EPL View Post
    The car we had on the dyno yesterday was the same ecu/tcu combo as you. I had the opportunity to drive this car in length and dont believe I experienced anything as described.

At light load and below 1700 rpm, there is actually very very little changed in the ECU calibration and nothing changed in the TCU calibration. I wouldnt be surprised if this characteristic is present in OEM form.
    I donít know what ecu/TCU my car combo is but I also feels the jerkyness when in D at around 1-2k rpm. I am going to have to flash it back to stock for next weekend (for her road trip) cause the wife hated it.

2017 Audi S6 - Current
    2012 Toyota Venza - Daily
    2009 Toyota Venza - Other Daily
    2016 Audi S5 - SOLD
    2015 Toyota Tundra - SOLD
    2014 Honda Crosstour - TOTALED
    2008 BMW 535 XI - GONE

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

How will we know if our version was updated? Thanks

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk