Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Senior Member Two Rings pablolizarraga's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1966 Ford Mustang Coupe, 1965 Ford Mustang Fastback

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Update: Seller has not replied to my requests for status of my order ever since seller confirmed to me via Audizine PM on Aug 17th that my payment was received.

At the very least, seller is one whose lack of communication after receiving payment makes seller suspicious and thus merits a negative review.

Seller's Audizine username is "rexmadeboost" with e-mail of EastCoastEuromotive@gmail.com for PayPal payment.

I have followed up with PayPal's dispute and claims.

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine mobile app

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    B8 S4, Orange B5 Avant

Quote Originally Posted by pablolizarraga View Post
    Update: Seller has not replied to my requests for status of my order ever since seller confirmed to me via Audizine PM on Aug 17th that my payment was received.

At the very least, seller is one whose lack of communication after receiving payment makes seller suspicious and thus merits a negative review.

Seller's Audizine username is "rexmadeboost" with e-mail of EastCoastEuromotive@gmail.com for PayPal payment.

I have followed up with PayPal's dispute and claims.

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine mobile app
    Stop cluttering this thread if its not about this seller make a different thread its confusing to those taking legal action against malathion. It sucks but this isn't a like general scammer thread.

Senior Member Three Rings auditi's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by auditi
    I don't think the FBI and Police departments will understand either why this website is allowing a known criminal conduct business on their website...
    Quote Originally Posted by Panaaudi View Post
    They actually do, directly from their FAQs:
    Q: How does the IC3 define Internet crime?

Internet crime includes any illegal activity involving one or more components of the Internet, such as websites, chat rooms, and/or email. Internet crime involves the use of the Internet to communicate false or fraudulent representations to consumers. These crimes may include, but are not limited to, advance-fee schemes, non-delivery of goods or services, computer hacking, or employment/business opportunity schemes.

I didn't even know they existed but I was told by my bro they will investigate, its tougher if the scammer is from Nigeria, but if they are on US soil its pretty serious business, especially with an e-mail chain. Read the FAQ, its no joke: https://www.ic3.gov/faq/default.aspx

When I get contacted, I will say it was resolved, if you file, and they contact you and its not resolved (meaning you did not get your funds back), then they move forward with the investigation. Let's hope he comes to his senses on this.
    That's not what I meant, I meant that they may look at the AZ web site as also being in the wrong for allowing this to continue. Kind of like how if I knowingly let a wanted criminal stay at my house I could be in trouble for harboring a fugitive... I hope they do not, I like AZ, but the lack of permanent ban is disappointing...

I still have not been refunded my money... Took tomorrow off, so will be doing this all then...

And I don't hope he comes to his senses... I hope the son of a bitch gets arrested and thrown in prison... It isn't even about the money for me, granted $150 isn't chump change, but it really is about the principal....
    -'05 B6 A4 1.8T Quattro USP - Arctic White/Black, 6MT, unk chip, S4 brakes/SS lines, S4 grille, tint, PODI gauge, forge dv, Bose w/ Aux & Sub
    --USP Club Member #212

-'59 VW Bus
    -'01.5 B5 A4 1.8TQMS - Silver/Black, tint, M3 lip spoiler, Bose+sub, 1.3 bar custom Neuspeed p-chip, Evo MS CAI, 710n, H&R sports, S4 shocks, short shift, 19mm Neuspeed RSB, poly snub, Blitz dtt w/ red led's - sold

Established Member Two Rings DCsnow1's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi TT

I filed a complaint with the FBI. Thanks for the link paanaaudi.

Thanks Audizine FOR NOTHING. Suspension for 5 days. Thats like telling the guy he can do it again. I am a lawyer and this is BS. You should have given him rights to PM people he did business with so they have a chance to recieve there money, not allow him to commit the same crime again. EVER HEAR OF THE SAYING "PEOPLE DO NOT CHANGE" Regardless of the out come or corrections he may or may not make this is a banning matter. This is fraud. Not just 1 or 2 people have been scammed by jason tadena there have been many. This was not a mix up, nor the many countless excuses jason tadena exhausted over the years, this is full out FRAUD. So pick up your Big man pants and really do something about this. Dont just kiss jason on the hand and say everything will be okay and suspend him for 5 days. You should have our backs not the person committing the crime.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by DCsnow1 View Post

Thanks Audizine FOR NOTHING. ..... You should have our backs not the person committing the crime.
    Extracting these 2 sentences for emphasis... Very disappointed in the way Audizne is handling this...
    -'05 B6 A4 1.8T Quattro USP - Arctic White/Black, 6MT, unk chip, S4 brakes/SS lines, S4 grille, tint, PODI gauge, forge dv, Bose w/ Aux & Sub
    --USP Club Member #212

-'59 VW Bus
    -'01.5 B5 A4 1.8TQMS - Silver/Black, tint, M3 lip spoiler, Bose+sub, 1.3 bar custom Neuspeed p-chip, Evo MS CAI, 710n, H&R sports, S4 shocks, short shift, 19mm Neuspeed RSB, poly snub, Blitz dtt w/ red led's - sold

Senior Member Four Rings adam044's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R

Can I apply for moderator?? Lol

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi TT

Still have not heard a word from this cheating bitch. His message box is full..... this is retarded. Its time to BAN THIS FOOL. What necessary steps do you need to take to come to the conclusion you have a scam artist on your forum. WAKE THE F@$K UP!!!!!

AZ Member #

Still have not heard a word from this cheating bitch. His message box is full..... this is retarded. Its time to BAN THIS FOOL. What necessary steps do you need to take to come to the conclusion you have a scam artist on your forum. WAKE THE F@$K UP!!!!!
    I still have not heard back either, and still have not received my money back... Audizine is really dropping the ball here. I was happy to see they took quick action to suspend, but letting him back on here is just bs...
    --USP Club Member #212

-'59 VW Bus

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi TT

I feel the saame way. This is becoming childish. It is crazy to think that they just suspend for fraud. They have all the facts and proof. There is no need for speculation lol. This is a Forum.... not a fortune 500 company. You can ban a person for nothing if you want. This is just a big joke and this jason dude is just sitting back laughing.

Established Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Panaaudi View Post
    They actually do, directly from their FAQs:
    Q: How does the IC3 define Internet crime?

Internet crime includes any illegal activity involving one or more components of the Internet, such as websites, chat rooms, and/or email. Internet crime involves the use of the Internet to communicate false or fraudulent representations to consumers. These crimes may include, but are not limited to, advance-fee schemes, non-delivery of goods or services, computer hacking, or employment/business opportunity schemes.

I didn't even know they existed but I was told by my bro they will investigate, its tougher if the scammer is from Nigeria, but if they are on US soil its pretty serious business, especially with an e-mail chain. Read the FAQ, its no joke: https://www.ic3.gov/faq/default.aspx

When I get contacted, I will say it was resolved, if you file, and they contact you and its not resolved (meaning you did not get your funds back), then they move forward with the investigation. Let's hope he comes to his senses on this.
    Maybe the feds will do something but I doubt the local PD will do anything. At most they will file a report for you and that's it. I'm a LEO and we get these calls sometimes. I pretty much tell the caller that we can take a report for him/her but it honestly won't go anywhere. The case would be closed off and no real investigation would be made.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Feds will call the Local PD. Especially now as there are three reports out if the third guy filed. The whole situation is just crap.

Veteran Member Four Rings jonan's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2003 A4 1.8T - 2007 Mini R56 S

damn, thank god i didn't buy that e-brake handle from him...for some reason i checked this sub-forum a few months ago before this thread blew up and decided not to buy it...
    Want my guns??? ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!!

Mods:
    FREE AoA motor!!! : Stratmosphere HX^C : APR Stage 1 : K&N Filter : ZIZA LEDs : Milltek Cat-back : Tints : S4 Mirrors : S4 Door Sills : S4 Brakes : TyrolSport Bushing Kit : S4 Cluster : RNS-e : Brushed Trim Mod : Goodridge Lines : S4 Grille : PODI : S4 Blades : 034 Hoses : Kynar Checkvalves : 034 Testpipe : B7 Recaros : S4 Rear : Chrome RNS-e Knobs : Billet Injector Seats : RNS-e Faceplate Swap

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

I bought the cargo cover as well, I would be will to assist with any legal action if anyone is going forward with this....

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi TT

Hey, there is another person that got screwed over by this F_CKING SH_T NUGGET, but yet he is still on here. Audizine you guys officially are lazy and are no better then that sneaky weasle.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi TT

You guys should see the shit this dude is posting in another scammers thread ( Lendo0420) he is acting like the victim. What a B_TCH. Damn i hate this douchebag.

AZ Member #

Audizine can't do anything....

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi TT

They finally banned him. Its about time.

Senior Member Four Rings 14S4GWM's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Wow, that is great.
    2014 S4 P+ Glacier White DSG
    Black Optic/ B&O/ Sports Diff/ Carbon Atlas/ V1/ P3/ Carista/ ECS CF Intake/ ECS CF Diffuser/ Bilstein B8/ H&R OE Springs/ H&R 10-12mm Spacers
    C-Quartz/ Suntek PPF/ AWE Touring 102/ 034 X-Brace & Inserts/ Eurocode Sways/ Akebono Pads/ CR-15/ VLED VX3 LED Fogs

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

That's great but let's see how long before he's back with a different account

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZ Member #

It says "Account Terminated", not "Banned", do we even know that AZ banned him?? Sounds like Malathion just logged in and closed his account here. I'd bet AZ didn't take any further action against him...

Side note, I still haven't heard back from anyone regarding the complaint filed with the FBI Internet Crimes Division, hopefully I do...
    --USP Club Member #212

-'59 VW Bus

Veteran Member Four Rings LINDW4LL's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    S4, E46 M3
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by auditi View Post
    It says "Account Terminated", not "Banned", do we even know that AZ banned him?? Sounds like Malathion just logged in and closed his account here. I'd bet AZ didn't take any further action against him...
    Account Terminated = Banned...
    -Hayden

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by OverSpun View Post
    That is your prerogative but I would never do that to risk it.

Posted from my iPhone.
    Ditto, also, it's theft of service.

AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Sent him a payment of $40 (as to friend/family) for RS4 e-brake handle and all I got was promises. It's sad that scammers like this one get normal people scared of trusting each other. I should have trusted my gut on this one, as I thought to my self: this guy has too many rare goodies for sale for reasonable prices, where does he get them? Now I know..

AZ Member #

Have any cars or parts gone missing lately lol sorry .hot stuff he may be taking orders and taking time to fill them ,just thinking

Active Member Two Rings jayaye4's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2016 Toyota Corolla S, 2014 Toyota Camry SE, 2005 GMC Yukon XL

F u c k you scammer! Piece of shit
    Audi Second Wonder of The World.

Site Moderator Four Rings OverSpun's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    F21L A4TQMS Avant | German Shepherd
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by .:RS4 View Post
    Sent him a payment of $40 (as to friend/family) for RS4 e-brake handle and all I got was promises. It's sad that scammers like this one get normal people scared of trusting each other. I should have trusted my gut on this one, as I thought to my self: this guy has too many rare goodies for sale for reasonable prices, where does he get them? Now I know..
    That was your mistake because he is NOT your friend or family member. What was the point for using "to friend/family"? Him not having to pay $2 in Paypal fees? Sounds like a poor decision which is the story of this entire feedback thread.

Aforementioned:

DO NOT EVER send money to a stranger using "To Friends and/or a Family member" on paypal unless you like playing Russian Roulette.
    Nick - Moderator | PM Questions or Comments

Current: '01 A4 TQMS Avant: GIAC | RaceTec FMIC | Frankenturbo | Milltek | PSS9s | 034 | Forge | V&S | Sportec | OEM+ | etc...
    Prev: '03 996 GT2 | '08 E92 335i | '05 A4 TQM USP | '01 A4 TQMS

B5 Parts For Sale

Senior Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

As wrong as this is I've been using friends and family for years without issue.
    When I partout a car I do so for profit so between shipping and paypal fees that
    %3.5 actually makes a difference.

Site Moderator Four Rings OverSpun's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    F21L A4TQMS Avant | German Shepherd
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by landfill View Post
    As wrong as this is I've been using friends and family for years without issue.
    When I partout a car I do so for profit so between shipping and paypal fees that
    %3.5 actually makes a difference.
    Pathetic.
    Nick - Moderator | PM Questions or Comments

Current: '01 A4 TQMS Avant: GIAC | RaceTec FMIC | Frankenturbo | Milltek | PSS9s | 034 | Forge | V&S | Sportec | OEM+ | etc...
    Prev: '03 996 GT2 | '08 E92 335i | '05 A4 TQM USP | '01 A4 TQMS

B5 Parts For Sale

Senior Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Your pathetic bud... Quit telling people what they should or shouldn't be doing.
    If you sold something for $2k-$3k you wouldn't want %3.5 percent taken by
    paypal. If someone atleast with me wants buyer protection they can easily add
    %3.5 to the total. Credit card companies charge consumers a percentage just the
    the same. I'm for profit not goodwill.

Senior Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by adam044 View Post
    I always send by PayPal gift and I always receive money via PayPal gift. Been doing it that way for YEARS, never had one problem. Just need to know who you are dealing with.
    I've heard many replies like adams in various threads! I give people the option for buyer
    protection by adding %3.5. A scammer would not give you a choice. I've been using friends
    & family only for years for buying & selling without issue.

Veteran Member Four Rings DannyDeez's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    12 S4, 16 Q5
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by landfill View Post
    I've heard many replies like adams in various threads! I give people the option for buyer
    protection by adding %3.5. A scammer would not give you a choice. I've been using friends
    & family only for years for buying & selling without issue.
    Not 100% true. Ive been an AZ member for 12+ years now with 100% positive feedback. I encourage anyone to PM people who have left feedback in my thread and ask about their experience with me. My responses are always quick, and 99% of the time I ship same day with tracking number provided. If I can't ship same day because of work, Im always up front on a time frame. I bend over backwards to get items out that have been paid for.

The point of all that is, I don't ever give the option to add 3% and have buyer protection. Reason? PayPal DOES NOT protect the seller, at any time, ever. My reputation here speaks for itself, but I don't know you (the potential buyer). If anyone were to actually take the time and read PayPal's policy, you'll see a nice little loop hole that lets shady buyers file a claim to get their money back and still keep your item. Sorry, but I won't be playing that game.

Scammers (buyers or sellers) make my blood boil, and I feel for all of you guys here who got ripped off.
    2012 Brilliant Black S4 Prestige, 6 speed (Click for thread)

2016 Monsoon Gray Q5 Prem Plus, Tech, Sport, 19's (Click for thread)

2015 Brilliant Black A3 Cab (Sold)
    2006 Quartz Gray A4, 6 speed (Sold)
    2013 Phantom Black S5, 6 Speed (Sold)
    2001.5 Nogaro S4, 6 Speed (x2) (Sold)