Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Established Member Two Rings Lulink's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Stay tuned for more event(s) coming. Hope everyone have a great time with your love one, family, and friends. For now get ready and enjoy the boost weather.

2011 S4 B8 | "StayCruising" | DSG | Red | Black & Red leather | Injen air Intake | Niche wheels 20x9.5 | H&R Sport Spring | Strafe front lip | Custom Straight Pipes

Registered Member One Ring jobrace's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I am not on fb or Instagram but would like to join/attend a meet up. I am in SE Houston. PM with next meeting. Thanks.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by jobrace View Post
    I am not on fb or Instagram but would like to join/attend a meet up. I am in SE Houston. PM with next meeting. Thanks.
    Sure I will. Or you can keep track with us on Audizine in here,
    2011 S4 B8 | "StayCruising" | DSG | Red | Black & Red leather | Injen air Intake | Niche wheels 20x9.5 | H&R Sport Spring | Strafe front lip | Custom Straight Pipes

AZ Member #

event update

Time for Coffe & Cars again...Let's have our best showing yet!!
    We will have a pre meet at the Best Buy (Centre at Bunker Hill, 9670 Katy Fwy, Houston, TX 77055) at 6am and roll out at 630am sharp. Hope to see you all there, I know it's early but it will be a great morning filled with amazing cars.

AZ Member #

Event updated

11/12 EACH: Fall Drive - Our second drive!!!
    Come Join us for a great Saturday morning of spirited driving!
    We will be meeting at 8:30 am at the Buc-ee's #32 off Hwy 290 (27106 US Hwy 290 Cypress, TX 77433) and then rolling out going West on 290 towards FM 1488 and taking some great local back roads up to Yankees Tavern for lunch.
    Route details will be discussed in specific at the drivers meet. Please make sure you have a full tank of fuel when we leave Buc-ee's #32 the route is about 170 miles from start to finish. Please check your tires, tire pressure and brakes!!
    Drivers meeting will be at 9:00 am.

It will be a fun event that all levels of driving experience should enjoy! We welcome you to bring the family and enjoy a memorable day with EACH. Do Not Miss Out!
    Hope to see you all there!

AZ Member #

This is a video of our rally/cruise from last summer. Get ready for next Fall rally/cruise on 11/12.

]

AZ Member #

Updated from the cruise. Enjoy!

AZ Member #

Part 2

AZ Member #

Event updated at first page, first post

AZ Member #

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone around the World and our members. Wish you all have a great wonderfull time with families and friends.
    Source: AudiWorld

AZ Member #

10k+ views Thank you for your all supports and love. Stay tune for more events and pictures of our activities. Please feel free to comment and share your pictures if you have (even you are not from Texas)

Car owner: Thomas Ho
    Source: Thomas Ho | Toyo Tire | RSV Forged
    Widebody kit: Liberty Walk Performance

AZ Member #

Don't forget to come and join us this Saturday for JOOOOY Toy Collection and delivery them to Texas Children's Hospital.

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

This is my Audi A4 B6 USP. I've been going to a couple of EACH events here and there! Can't wait to see you all~
    Last edited by KBLNoodles; 12-06-2016 at 09:31 AM.

AZ Member #

ayeeeee...very nice.

AZ Member #

Ready for this Saturday. These will go to Texas Children's Hospital along with other EACH members's gifts also.

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Photos taken from the Toy Drive hosted by Audi Club of Houston & Audi VW Underground!

AZ Member #

As you may know, we'd been quiet for awhile. There is a few things change in the group. We had moved to the new facebook page known as Audi Club of Houston --> https://www.facebook.com/groups/audiclubhouston/ . Same people, same group but new name and new system. There will be a lot of big events are coming up for the new year and months later. Stay tune and connect with us to experience the max. Hope to see all new and old faces at our events.
    01/07/17 - Houston Coffee & Cars: Our first meet of the New Year!! We've always represented well at Coffee & Cars, so let's start the year off with a bang! We are hoping to see a lot of the new members there.

New business cards had arrived. Don't be surprise if we spot you on the street. In order to park together we will have a pre meet at the Best Buy (Centre at Bunker Hill, 9670 Katy Fwy, Houston, TX 77055) at 6:15 am and roll out at 6:45 am sharp. Hope to see you all there, I know it's early but it will be a great morning filled with amazing cars.
    Last edited by Lulink; 12-30-2016 at 08:51 PM.

AZ Member #

Happy New Year to everyone for being awesome. Happy Audi World.

AZ Member #

Don't forget this Saturday we will have a cars&coffee event. come out and join with us.

AZ Member #

A throwback Thursday where everything started. Back then where I asked everyone to meet up on Texas Audi Group's page. Asking for night time met up and hung out. We started with couple cars and this picture was a second time we had a meet at Central Market. Time flew by and now we have 190 members on our group, Audi Club of Houston (ACH). We are still looking forward to recruit more local members and soon we will expand our area.

BIG NEWS. WE ARE NOW HAVING AND SELLING THESE STICKERS (YAYYYYY). $5.00/EACH. WE WILL HAND THESE OUT AT OUR EVENT OR LEAVE CONTACT INFO.

AZ Member #

Thanks for everyone came out today. It was a great turnout and we met couple more new people would like to join to the club also. And again, its never late to join with us. We will have more events up ahead wait for us.

AZ Member #

A short video from last Cars & Coffee event.

AZ Member #

Member's resolutions with their fulfil check list to get their cars done in this year. What is yours?

Last edited by Lulink; 01-12-2017 at 08:58 PM.

AZ Member #

Don't forget, we have a date on this Saturday, 01/21 at 8pm at J. Black's Houston. Join us for some adult beverages, talk and a great time. The food is really good too if you're hungry!
    add: 110 S Heights Blvd, Houston, Texas 77007

AZ Member #

I'm happy to announce we have an official group T-shirt and its ready for pre-order.

AZ Member #

From our last dinner

AZ Member #

MARK THE DATE
    This is the drive we have all been wanting to do!
    250+ miles of pure driving bliss. Mark the date on your calendar from now. It is an all day drive, and will take some time to get to the start point. That being said most will want to arrive the night before or even stay the night after the drive in the German town of Fredericksburg for food and drink. Hotel info for group rate and more details will follow in the weeks to come. For now, save the date!!! As always, the entire family is welcome to come along.

AZ Member #

Events Update:
    Saturday, March 4 - Cars and Coffee:
    Always a great turnout, so here we go. If you ordered a t-shirt, it would be a great time to pick it up. In order to park together we will have a pre meet at the Best Buy (Centre at Bunker Hill, 9670 Katy Fwy, Houston, TX 77055) at 6:15 am and roll out at 6:45 am sharp. Hope to see you all there, I know it's early but it will be a great morning filled with amazing cars.

Wednesday, March 8 - The Tasting Room:
    Come join ACH after work at The Tasting Room in Uptown. They have a great selection of wines and appetizers. Enjoy a glass or two or even a bottle...we won't judge. It's always a great time when we meet up.
    At 7pm to last. The Tasting Room. 1101 Uptown Park Blvd, Houston, Texas 77056

AZ Member #

I am very proud to say after 1 year, we have archived and grown so much in experiences, knowledges, and friendships. In this picture is exactly 1 year ago, me and couple fellows had met up at Central Market (place we used to hang out) with a small hope that we could make a small group. After we met up for a few times , we realized there is a must for bigger group with more organization for more cars/people. Now I'm watching our group with 228 members total and counting everyday with more than 50 actives members, everyday, daily posting new posts, pictures, questions, sharings.

Veteran Member Three Rings 1.8Turbo4me!'s Avatar
    AZ Member #

Bump reminder for 2 events coming up! These events are listed on Facebook page of Audi Club of Houston (ACH).

Quote Originally Posted by Lulink View Post
    Events Update:
    Saturday, March 4 - Cars and Coffee:
    Always a great turnout, so here we go. If you ordered a t-shirt, it would be a great time to pick it up. In order to park together we will have a pre meet at the Best Buy (Centre at Bunker Hill, 9670 Katy Fwy, Houston, TX 77055) at 6:15 am and roll out at 6:45 am sharp. Hope to see you all there, I know it's early but it will be a great morning filled with amazing cars.

Wednesday, March 8 - The Tasting Room:
    Come join ACH after work at The Tasting Room in Uptown. They have a great selection of wines and appetizers. Enjoy a glass or two or even a bottle...we won't judge. It's always a great time when we meet up.
    At 7pm to last. The Tasting Room. 1101 Uptown Park Blvd, Houston, Texas 77056

there's also one for April
    Saturday, April 8 - The Drive:
    This is the drive we have all been wanting to do!
    250+ miles of pure driving bliss. Mark the date on your calendar from now. It is an all day drive, and will take some time to get to the start point. That being said most will want to arrive the night before or even stay the night after the drive in the German town of Fredericksburg for food and drink. Hotel info for group rate and more details will follow in the weeks to come. For now, save the date!!! As always, the entire family is welcome to come along.
    Last edited by 1.8Turbo4me!; 03-03-2017 at 03:59 PM.

AZ Member #

Photos from yesterday C&C.

AZ Member #

great turn out, we had about 30 Audi's that showed up!

Veteran Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Hey guys, any chance one of you with a VCDS / vag-com can check out a car for me located in north Houston? I'd like to get a full log pulled and if someone can give it a once over that'd be great! Please PM me and TIA.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by sun_dance View Post
    Hey guys, any chance one of you with a VCDS / vag-com can check out a car for me located in north Houston? I'd like to get a full log pulled and if someone can give it a once over that'd be great! Please PM me and TIA.
    I don't have a vag-com. Where in North Houston is the car located?

Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    MK3 VR6

Quote Originally Posted by sun_dance View Post
    Yes, location?
    2005 1.8T Quattro
    Motoza Stage 1+ / stock K03 Turbo / Bosch EV14 550cc injectors / IE intake manifold / Carbonio CF intake / BB Stealth cat-back exhaust / APR cast DV / Evolution Racewerks Competition FMIC / JHM short shifter + linkages / 034 street density motor/trans mounts, upper(adjustable) & lower control arms / Neuspeed snub mount / Bilstein PSS9 coilovers / Hotchkis S4 Sway bar set 35/27mm w/ 034 end links

Veteran Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by BumblebVR6 View Post
    Yes, location?
    Thanks for the offer, but I've got it worked out...cheers!

AZ Member #

Details for the Inaugural Twisted Sisters Drive by Audi Club of Houston.

This is a driving experience you do not want to miss!!! This will be a circuit through the famed Twisted sisters in Hill country. If you want to have a great day of spirited driving through beautiful scenery and make new friends within the Audi community, this is the event you must make plans for. We will stop for pictures, videos, food and gas along the way. We will have 2 routes; the inner loop will be approximately 3-4 hours and the outer loop will be approximately 7-8 hours long. We have made hotel arrangements at the Austin Marriott South for a group rate of $119 per night (link is below, under hotel info). Your choice of Friday night, Saturday night or both. You can always share with another member, but we will leave that to you to coordinate. There will be a good-sized group heading to Austin on Friday night and we will have a group leaving Houston early Saturday morning to meet at the Hotel as well. We will have Audi enthusiasts from other cities joining us too. Just like everything we do, this is a family friendly event so please feel free to bring your significant other and kids too. After the drive the hotel will hold a special reception for us with drink and appetizer specials. Letís make this a start to a great event we can hold annually. Please see below for more details. Any questions, please send me a message or email at audiclubhouston@gmail.com

Details:
    Date = The drive will take place on Saturday April 8th

Houston departure time = Those driving up on Saturday morning will be leaving Houston at 5:00am

Austin departure time = We will be leaving from Hotel at 8:00am sharp

Hotel info = Austin Marriott South: 4415 S IH 35 Frontage Rd, Austin, TX 78744 (512)-441-7900

Hotel link for our group = Book your group rate for Audi Club of Houston cut off date is the 21st, after that you can call the hotel and ask for the group rate for our club.
    http://www.marriott.com/meeting-even...&stop_mobi=yes

Route = Starting Austin and going through Fredericksburg, Kerrville, Medina, Medina, Leakey, Camp Wood, Barksdale, Leakey, Stonehenge II, Kerrville, Fredericksburg and ending back in Austin. Total mileage for the whole circuit is approx. 440 miles. The inner loop would be approx. 340 miles

Car info = This is a spirited fun drive, so please give your vehicle a once over before the date of the drive. Check your tires, oil level, brakes, etc.

Photography/Videography = We will have some Photographers with us taking pics and videos, but feel free to bring your own and of course GoPros.

* Details for Friday night and Saturday morning caravan will come once location and time has been determined.

Sincerely,
    Audi Club of Houston

AZ Member #

We have our own banner, woohooo

Established Member Two Rings xb6boix's Avatar
    AZ Member #

wow u guys have done some growing... hopfully i will see u guys soon.
    having four rings is a lifestyle

AZ Member #

how bout now :))