Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 2890
    Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by PreciseD View Post
    Thinking about going Stage one, but I can't decide on who to use...
    My 0.02 -- If youre under warranty or CPO, I'd definitely recommend EPL. Flexibility to flash whenever back to stock and not getting that TD1 flag was a major selling point for me. They are quick to reply and help as well with issues. I went this route and just flashed stage 2 yesterday. Loving every minute of it.

That being said, if you're out of warranty and dont need a flashing cable or tablet/computer to flash for you, its really about who's local to you with the capabilities. APR, GIAC, EPL, and Unitronic are all very good options. They have minimal differences and all seem to have good service.

Go with whatever is the most convenient for you. Either option you choose, you wont have any regrets.
    2014 SQ5 - Glacier White, Magma Red Int, Carbon Fiber -- aFe - 034 Inlet - EPL Stage 1 - Looking for Black Optics Grills!

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

BTW -- Anyone have a connection or hook up on the Q5/SQ5 black trim pieces for the Fog Light Grilles? My SQ is not a black optics and I just installed the BO front grille. I vinyl wrapped the trim pieces myself temporarily but it didnt come out as good as I'd like it to be. Considering dropping off the pieces at a body shop unless I can find a set for a decent price.
    2014 SQ5 - Glacier White, Magma Red Int, Carbon Fiber -- aFe - 034 Inlet - EPL Stage 1 - Looking for Black Optics Grills!

Senior Member Four Rings PreciseD's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2004 Audi A4 2.0BAT, 2014 Q5 3.0T, 2014 VW Passat Sport, 2005 A4 USP Avant 1.8BT
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas GM View Post
    My 0.02 -- If youre under warranty or CPO, I'd definitely recommend EPL. Flexibility to flash whenever back to stock and not getting that TD1 flag was a major selling point for me. They are quick to reply and help as well with issues. I went this route and just flashed stage 2 yesterday. Loving every minute of it.

That being said, if you're out of warranty and dont need a flashing cable or tablet/computer to flash for you, its really about who's local to you with the capabilities. APR, GIAC, EPL, and Unitronic are all very good options. They have minimal differences and all seem to have good service.

Go with whatever is the most convenient for you. Either option you choose, you wont have any regrets.
    Yeah I was leaning with EPL as I am CPO, but there isn't much data on his tune (as compared to APR) and that kind of puts me off... I wish they had a better deal since they are kind of small and I know I can get big box tune at Waterfest for less money...
    ----- My EFR 7670 Build Thread ----- "The thing about quotes on the internet is you can not confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln -----

Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Mops@SupremePower's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '17 S3, '16 SQ5

Thinking about going Stage one, but I can't decide on who to use...
    I went EPL, and I'm very pleased.
    ADV.1 | AG | Advan | APR | AWE | BBS | BLK | Brembo | Capristo | 034MS | Forgeline | GMG | H&R | Klassen | Milltek | Modulare | OZ | Stoptech | Volk | Vorsteiner | Work | and many more

Use code Mops13 for 13% off your Adams Polishes order!

Veteran Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #

EPL tune is great.
    Fast.
    Smooth.
    Easy install at home.

You can't beat it.

My service dept doesn't care that I'm tuned. They love it! They'd rather me tell them so they don't do something that accidentally gets me flagged in the system.
    Told them it's flashable back and forth, and they just told me to make sure it's back to stock on service visits, so if they hook it up I don't get flagged.

My dealership must be in the minority. But they are extremely tune friendly, and love mods.
    2015 Audi []SQ5
    Sepang Blue--Black/Lunar Silver
    [P+/MMI Nav+/B&O/21" Gloss BLACK SQ5 rims/Black Optic/ECodes/RS Grille/Eurocode Sways/Alu Kreuz/Bilstein PSS10 Coils/Brembo BBK/Stop Tech Rotors/ECS 17.5 Spacers/CF Mirrors, Door Handles, Engine Bay, Paddle Shifters, Interior bits/AWE S-Flo CF Intake/034 Inlet hose/MagnaFlow Exhaust/EPL Stage I tune/VCDS]

Senior Member Three Rings Adplaya's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDent View Post
    EPL tune is great.
    Fast.
    Smooth.
    Easy install at home.

You can't beat it.

My service dept doesn't care that I'm tuned. They love it! They'd rather me tell them so they don't do something that accidentally gets me flagged in the system.
    Told them it's flashable back and forth, and they just told me to make sure it's back to stock on service visits, so if they hook it up I don't get flagged.

My dealership must be in the minority. But they are extremely tune friendly, and love mods.
    Exact same. Except I got super busy (FDA audit) and forgot to flash to stock. Told her at the visit to keep it off the machine and she laughed and said no problem at all.

Gotta love the service advisors who enjoy their work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mythos Black on Black SQ5
    H&R springs - CF Mirrors - Eurocode Transmission Mount - Black Diamond AWE Touring Exhaust - Hardwired V1 (for the haters) - LaminX
    - 15/20 Spulen Spacers - Thinkware F750 2CH DashCam - 034 Rear Sway Bar and End Links

Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Chris@EPL's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Yeah I was leaning with EPL as I am CPO, but there isn't much data on his tune (as compared to APR) and that kind of puts me off... I wish they had a better deal since they are kind of small and I know I can get big box tune at Waterfest for less money...
    Not sure what data you are looking for. Right now for the 4th of July sale we are doing Stage 1 for $849 and $999 shipped for Stage 1 with the cable. Not sure what deal anyone would be doing at waterfest and waiting in line all day. And still having to schedule an appointment and pay to flash back to Stock for service and then do the same thing when you want to go back to tuned.
    European Performance Labs
    http://www.facebook.com/EPLabs
    https://www.instagram.com/eplabs/
    (203-345-6499)
    Chris@eplabs.net

Please feel free to contact us with any questions!!

Registered Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Chris@EPL View Post
    Not sure what data you are looking for. Right now for the 4th of July sale we are doing Stage 1 for $849 and $999 shipped for Stage 1 with the cable. Not sure what deal anyone would be doing at waterfest and waiting in line all day. And still having to schedule an appointment and pay to flash back to Stock for service and then do the same thing when you want to go back to tuned.
    Tunes for the 2018 SQ5????

Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Chris@EPL's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by QShip18 View Post
    Tunes for the 2018 SQ5????
    Not for the B9, not yet. We have our B9S4 and are working on tunes for it and the new 2018 SQ5 as well.
    European Performance Labs
    http://www.facebook.com/EPLabs
    https://www.instagram.com/eplabs/
    (203-345-6499)
    Chris@eplabs.net

Please feel free to contact us with any questions!!

AZ Member #

SQ5 rear diffuser arrived, just need to paint and install with new quad tip exhaust setup

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine