Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran Member Four Rings Racin2redline's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Stg3 6MT swapped allroad
    Items for Sale

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    These failed on me in about 6months
    I wish there was a poly option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    IG: d3bel1o

Stage 3 Forum Advertiser Four Rings 034Motorsport's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Racin2redline View Post
    We're sorry to hear you're experiencing issues! They certainly should not fail after 6 months. If you email us at contact@034motorsport.com, we'd like to look into this for you and assist with a rebuild.

Poly would not last long at all in this application, as it doesn't function in shear and would pack and wear in a very short period of time.
    034Motorsport - Engineering and Manufacturing Performance Hardware & Software Upgrades for Audi Enthusiasts Since 2005.

YouTube // Instagram // Facebook

Veteran Member Four Rings Racin2redline's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Stg3 6MT swapped allroad
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by 034Motorsport View Post
    We're sorry to hear you're experiencing issues! They certainly should not fail after 6 months. If you email us at contact@034motorsport.com, we'd like to look into this for you and assist with a rebuild.

Poly would not last long at all in this application, as it doesn't function in shear and would pack and wear in a very short period of time.
    I'll send an email!

I still have the front ones in , they definitely sharpened the handling up , that would be great to fix the back ones

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    IG: d3bel1o

AZ Member #

Thank you for all the orders!

Please enjoy this video on 034Motorsport as a company. This is why we do what we do. We love it.

034Motorsport - Engineering and Manufacturing Performance Hardware & Software Upgrades for Audi Enthusiasts Since 2005.

YouTube // Instagram // Facebook

Established Member Two Rings catriple's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Racin2redline View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Same thing happened to me. Terrible. Went back to OEM for 20$ per link. Not worth the $

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by catriple View Post
    Same thing happened to me. Terrible. Went back to OEM for 20$ per link. Not worth the $
    We're sorry to hear this happened to you. Please email us at contact@034motorsport.com so we can look into this for you the same as we did for Racin2redline and assist with a rebuild. We are here to help.

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

How do they fail do the bearings fail or what. I just installed them front and rear and they seem very well built

Veteran Member Four Rings ChicagosPhantom's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    03 Audi A6 2.7T factory 01E

034 did a good job on these, they're quality built, bit pricey...they do what they're advertised, you can definitely feel difference in handling with only these installed, pair them with aftermarket sways and you wouldn't believe that you're driving a C5 boat anymore.

Issues with these are totally developing with users (such myself) that live in the area with a lot of snow. They're not designed to be bulletproof, salt and harsh chemicals they throw these days on the road aren't really friendly with spherical end links unfortunately. Sitting low and without protection they get eaten fast!

I love my endlikns, they're still in good shape, but I haven't put miles as near as Catripel or Racin2Redline did on theirs.

I expect them to reach same destiny as other two above. We'll see down the road what happens.