Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Veteran Member Four Rings BenMTL's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    +1 for Axis, lots of helpful information provided and everything as agreed, thanks!!
    2006 A4 2.0T
    Quattro + 6 Speed
    APR Stage 2+

Veteran Member Four Rings kwbdc's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2006 Mazdaspeed6 RIP
    Items for Sale

Bought a set from him, great communication. Good followup and overall great transaction.
    2012 Audi A4 Premium +MT, Quattro, Xpel bra, SLine BBS CI-R 20x8.5 ET 32

Mods: APR HFC/DP, APR K04, Bilstein PSS10 Coilovers, Okada Coilpacks, AWE Boost Gauge, Eurocode SSK, OSIR CF Spoiler, APR Carbonio Intake, AWE Exhaust, OSIR CF valence, ÜSS Adjustable Stabilizer set, Alu Kreuz, RS4 grille, Fluidampr,Apikol differential, folding mirrors,Brembo GT BBK, Deval CF splitter,ECS skid plate, RS4 rear brakes, Snow performance Stage3

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Purchased 2015/2016 RNS-E Navigation update from Axis. Prompt deluvery and very easy to install with no issues. Would recommend and purchase from Axis again. Just need some guidance as to what B classification my 2006 Audi A4 3.2 6 speed manual is. Cheers!!

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

Established Member Two Rings TransAm87WS6's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1969 Camaro Z/28, 1981 Corvette, 1987 Trans Am, 2002 Camaro Z28

Great seller; just as advertised; great communication; fast shipping - would gladly do business again... Thank you!

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Great seller, shipped very quickly after I sent the payment and the package was wrapped very well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1978 Porsche 911sc

Purchased an RNS-510 for my VW from Axis. Item is in great condition - was shipped extremely fast and was packaged very well.

I will not hesitate to purchase from Axis in the future.

Great communication as well.

A+++

AZ Member #

Great awesome honest and trust worthy seller! Waited a few months and he was able to actually get a set of s4 interior in black and he remembered and kept his word for letting me know first! And packaging and shipping in the best possible way. Highly recommended and Forsure will buy from him again!

AZ Member #

After receiving everything he followed up to make sure everything well and was a great help with installation and any other problems I ran into.. responsible and generous seller!

Active Member Two Rings Carbonfiber2gsx's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1999 Mitsubishi eclipse GSX

Great seller the items were in exact condition as requested and nice shipping as well thanks

Established Member Two Rings Tim W.'s Avatar
    AZ Member #

Bought a steering wheel from him and it was as promised and fair priced. Excellent packaging and shipping! Good job
    Tim in Denver
    2015 A3
    2003 Porsche Turbo

AZ Member #

Excellent seller,super fun to chat with, good price and excellent service!! 10/10

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Audizine mobile app

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Axis was a pleasure to deal with. Great prompt communication/shipping. Would purchase from him again.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    93 Alpine White VR6

Bought a b7 centre console and s4 rear bumper from Chris.

Definitely a smooth transaction! Will be a repeat customer.

Merci, Chris!

AZ Member #

Not even sure where to start here......I bought a full S4 Magma Red Interior off Chris (Axis). I have an all white 2013 Allroad and always wished Audi offered the Magma Red against the all white exterior. To be honest I had no real intentions of purchasing this set because I figured the logistics and "dealing with a seller" on such a large purchase would be a nightmare. I originally just inquired and within an hour Chris (Axis) was replying back and forth with me.

Chris went out of his way....A LOT of times to send me multiple photos of the interior, different angles, in different lighting (yes I'm one of those buyers) and even a video to show the true condition of this interior. You hear horror stories of having to ask guys to show a picture of their username in the photos for proof but Chris went above and beyond to provide more than enough photos.

The deal with Chris was that I could either drive to Montreal (6.25 hours) and have him install the interior or pay to have them shipped to my business. I opted for shipping and each day Chris would send me more updated photos as the packaging took place. He gave me shipping quotes before committing and even noted to have the driver call me 1 hour out from delivery (he never did but that's clearly not Chris's fault)

The day came to take delivery. I wasn't installing the interior for another day but I still needed to unpack all the pieces (as per chris) to relieve the pressure of the wrapping. He had packaged everything beyond necessary and all items were accounted for and wrapped in foam and than clear wrap...and than card board.

Installation day came and prior to, Chris had provided me with a full step by step installation guide for the ENTIRE interior. Along with that, he gave me the option to call him at anytime during the install for help....which I needed 3 times and he answered as promised.

OVERALL?
    Interior Condition = 9.0/10 (a few small wear marks but what do you expect? A mint set is what you get fresh from Audi)
    Install based on Chris = 9.0/10 (a few small hiccups along the way but keep in mind, no one has ever put S4 seats in an Allroad)
    Customer Service 15/10 (you private message, he replies....you text, he texts back......you call, he answers....enough said)

In conclusion, by from Chris (Axis) with confidence! I'm the most skeptical person when it comes to large online purchases let alone an entire interior.....out of province....being shipped, etc and I'd buy from Chris again in an instant. Great guy, great service and a great Audi enthusiasts.

Anyone out there looking for further feedback that'd like to private message me by all means.

Some brief photos below of my all white AR after the install. I'll be posting a build thread shortly with more photos......these pictures don't do the car justice2.jpg1.jpg2.jpg1.jpg

Veteran Member Four Rings jaycurn's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Lots of bikes!
    Items for Sale

Aluminum DSG pedals

Quick response time, great communication, excellent packaging and shipping. 10 out of 10 would buy again! Thanks Chris
    Jason - 2012 Glacier A4 Avant - Prestige - S-Line - Titanium
    | APR K04 w/APR V3.1 Files | APR Carbonio | BB HFC | AWE 3" DP | EC FMIC & Crank Pulley | CTS CC | GFB DV+ | H&R SS Coilovers & F&R Sways | SPC Adj. UCA's | 034 Rear Diff& Trans Inserts | ECS Skid Plate | S4 Mirrors | FL Euro RS4 FBSW | FL S-Line Shift Knob | FL 3G + MMI Retro | FL Clim Cont Retro | S5 Peelers |

AZ Member #

wow that interior looks sweet!

Will add that axis has replied to my questions and pm's and has been very helpful

Senior Member Four Rings onedumslack's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Axis is always great to deal with. Everything ships quick and very good rates. Plus he always helps if he can guiding you towards retrofits, repairs, or just general info. Great guy I've bought multiple things from.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1998 Porsche 911 C2S, 2007 RS4, 2012 Golf TDI

Great seller and great communication. Prompt shipping and items were as described. Thanks!!!

Established Member Three Rings wjg22's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '01 Monster 750

Great seller. Second part purchased from Axis and once again the communication was quick and clear, shipping was prompt, and item was well packaged. Plus, he's super helpful when it comes to answering questions about the platform, retrofits, etc.

Established Member Two Rings WTF its Arturo's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2007 Sprint Blue RS4, 2015 Lexus CT200h F-Sport
    Items for Sale

Chris has been so awesome to do business with! Solid communicator and is very prompt! I bought a pair of modded headlights from him, and then wanted to have my original headlights to be modded as well. He gladly accepted the task and promptly performed the work and sent them back.

Would definitely do business with again!!
    2007 Sprint Blue RS4 | JHM catted non-res full exhaust, tune, IMS, Solid SS trio kit | 034MS UCA, RSB, F/R SB end links, Diff spacer | OEM RS6 FBSW, S4 DTM CF splitter, Silver RS5 Rotors 20x9 +16 (10mm spacers) w/ HK Ventus V12 255/30 | KW V3 | Ziza everything | Apikol Diff mount

Veteran Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Awesome seller!! Easy to deal with. Air bag came wrapped and packaged properly.
    Received next day.
    Thanks Chris

Established Member Two Rings Demonface's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Bought Joy Modded headlights from you a few months back, Good seller would recommend.

Established Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2002 VW Passat Wagon

Ordered a steering wheel from Chris along with the necessary components to get it working. His communication was very timely and he had it shipped within a day of payment. Everything was very well packaged and the wheel was in awesome condition. If it was used, you wouldn't know it.

Will buy from him again.

Sent from the 7th Galaxy.

Veteran Member Four Rings MurkyRivers_A4's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Tools, boxes of random car parts, 55 gal drum of used oil

Chris is a great seller. I'm not a fan of sending funds as "Friends and Family" but Chris is entirely trustworthy and I would have no problem doing it again. Feel at ease knowing that Chris will follow through and maintain good communication.

I highly recommend him as a seller and will be doing business again for sure.
    HIS: '05 A4 Atlas Avant 2.7t
    HERS: '08 A3 2.0TFSI DSG SLine
    THEIRS: '03 A4 Polar Sedan 0.0

IG: @murky_rivers

Knallhart Motorsports

Veteran Member Four Rings MurkyRivers_A4's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Tools, boxes of random car parts, 55 gal drum of used oil

Further to my above post, the unit arrived yesterday, which was faster than expected, and in perfect condition with care in how it was packaged and protected.

Again, extremely happy with my purchase and wouldnt hesitate to buy from again or recommend others to do the same.

Thanks again, Chris!
    HIS: '05 A4 Atlas Avant 2.7t
    HERS: '08 A3 2.0TFSI DSG SLine
    THEIRS: '03 A4 Polar Sedan 0.0

IG: @murky_rivers

Knallhart Motorsports

Senior Member Three Rings Killerboots's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

I recently purchased a complete B8.5 S-Line interior from Axis. Purchasing an entire car interior and swapping it in yourself sounds like a daunting project on paper. It wasn't too bad in reality with the help of Axis. I typically would never be brave enough to purchase such a project of this size and from another country no less, had it not been from the other positive feedback from buyers before me. I liken this purchase to buying a vintage watch. As they say, "Buy the seller, not the watch". Same idea here when you have a 320 lb skid full of fancy leather and alcantara seats, doorcards, shifter, center arm rest, and other associated interior bits. Everything was packed and wrapped with enough material to make Green Peace seriously upset. And I'm OK with that.

Freight from Canada to USA posed challenges which we worked through, installation of certain parts posed challenges, which we worked through. Chris was right there, supporting me along the way. Both via phone and message, promptly and patiently.

Item description was spot on, down to the light scratch here and there. Since the items were 8 hours away in Canada, it was nice to receive updates and photos before, during the packout and their ultimate departure to the USA as well.

So with that, look out for Axis's future sales and "purchase the seller", with full confidence.

Established Member Two Rings brettle0's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    My Bank account's ghost

Chris was quick with his replies, helpful in the buying process and I would for sure buy from him again. Love the auto-dimming mirror I bought and retrofitted. Thanks Chris!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

Active Member Two Rings LionKing's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Modded B8 A4, 1994 Camry

Purchased some brushed aluminum trim pieces from Chris. At first was just skeptical but thanks to the feedback I went through with the sale and it was definitely worth it. Shipping was fast from Canada to the US, and all of the pieces were neatly, safely packed and organized in the package. Will definitely be on the lookout for more stuff in an Axis classified.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Audizine mobile app
    "Exhaust Gases go in the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens, and you go faster"

- Modded B8 A4 / RS4 Grille / Forge DV Spacer / S4 Exhaust / 16 Lbs of Boost / Sitting Low On Some Split 5 Spokes -

Veteran Member Four Rings dropshadow's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by LionKing View Post
    Purchased some brushed aluminum trim pieces from Chris. At first was just skeptical but thanks to the feedback I went through with the sale and it was definitely worth it. Shipping was fast from Canada to the US, and all of the pieces were neatly, safely packed and organized in the package. Will definitely be on the lookout for more stuff in an Axis classified.
    I also bought a set of trim from @Axis and it just arrived. Each piece was carefully individually wrapped for safe shipping with thoughtful attention to detail. Fast shipping too. I'll definitely be buying more from Axis in the future. Thanks!

AZ Member #

Great seller, items delivered very fast and good condition. the guy know what he's talking about ! Very honest and helpful !

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    06 ko4 Gti/08 R32

Just purchased an S-Line steering wheel with an airbag and a shifter. Communication was excellent and everything was as described. Great price for everything. I would definitely recommend purchasing from him and would purchase again!

AZ Member #

A4 B6 Card/Coin holders

Received items in mint condition and blazing fast shipping... thanks Chris..!

Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

Purchased a black headliner from Chris almost a month ago and he had no problems holding onto it until I had time to go pick it up from him. When I got there he even showed me how to install it and said if I had any issues to give him a shout and he will give me a hand. Definitely a stand up seller and will not hesitate to purchase from Chris again. Thanks again!

AZ Member #

B8.5 S4 Aluminium pedal set with foot rest MT6

Finally got these installed.. pedals feel good, and the overall appearance is spot-on, just what my MT6 needed. Thanks Axis for a smooth transaction!

IMG_1816.jpgIMG_1817.jpg

Veteran Member Four Rings claudiovagkraft's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    B6 A4 Avant USP, Mk1 GTI 20V project, B3 Passat VR6 wagon, Mk2 VR6 RIP

Great guy to deal with, very honest and very fair - you will not be disappointed!

Hi All,

Since the first time I left feedback I have purchased a number of items from Christian. Each time the communication was excellent, I knew exactly what I was buying, shipping was prompt, cheap, and items were well packaged. I plan to continue working with Christian for any parts I may need in the future. If you haven't dealt with him before, rest assured that you will have an excellent experience from start to finish. He's a great member of the Audizine community.

Cheers,
    Claudio

Active Member Two Rings alhutch's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I purchased a steering wheel from Chris. It arrived quickly, very well packaged and as described. Would purchase from Chris again without hesitation.
    2013 Allroad - Volcano Red

AZ Member #

Chris is good people and an awesome person to purchase from. Purchased a new RNSE faceplate from him without pictures, showed up in some bomb-proof Canadian package job and in the condition described. Would I recommend? Yes, 100%.

Tyler

Campagnolo 11spd- 2005 Dolphin Grey Ultrasport Avant 6MT-- 2001.5 Light Silver Metallic Avant 5MT w/ Celebration Package -- 1979 Scout II