Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Registered User Four Rings XLR8 Craig's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi's

Excelerate Performance: Distributor For All things APR

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Excelerate Performance
    APR Wholesale AND Retail Distributor - Northeast

WEBSTORE

Excelerate Performance has proudly been APR's Northeast Master Distributor for a few years now and we have grown exponentially in experience, knowledge, sales volume and size. As the Northeast Master Distributor we have been able to efficiently service customers and dealers from Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, New Jersey, Rhode Island, and Vermont, whether it be an APR software upgrade or an APR Stage III turbo or supercharger system.

Also, as a Master Distributor, we consistently stock tens of thousands of dollars of APR inventory. We have most of the APR lineup in stock, including Carbonio intakes, APR Cast downpipes, fuel pumps, intercoolers, K04 turbo kits, Stage 3 turbo kits, VWR intakes, springs and coilover systems, etc. And we flash virtually all APR software upgrades in house as we possess all the necessary and proprietary flashing tools APR provides, even CCD bench flashing.

We want to thank all of you from Audizine who have supported us over the years. To showcase some of the APR upgrades we offer we want to have an ongoing thread for all the APR products, software and hardware, we install on customers' vehicles. We hope this will give Audizine members an idea of the parts and services available for your personal vehicle, and possibly motivate you to purchase some of these parts at Excelerate Performance. Additionally, we hope to establish rapport with each of you individually so that we can develop long-lasting relationships as we earn your trust. In turn, we hope to be the one-stop shop for your vehicle, including service, repair and modification. We pride ourselves on being capable of improving and servicing vehicles.

To showcase what we can do we've purchased a number of Audi and VW platforms and modified them with APR components, including our shop Stage 3+ Supercharged V8 R8, XLR8 TT RS featuring an APR Stage 3+ Turbo kit. We also have an 09 GTi 2.0T TSI with APR Stage III and a built motor, and there is one more XLR8 Audi we recently acquired, a 2015 RS7 that is currently at stage 1 level. Check back soon as the build for the big body saloon progresses!

Stage 3 Supersharger kits, Pulley Upgrades and Turbo Kits

Carbonio and APR carbon fiber intakes

High pressure fuel pumps

Fabricated and Cast Downpipes and Exhaust systems

Onsite ECU and TCU Port Flashing, CCD bench Flashing

Excelerate Performance has continued to grow and as the company expands so has inventory. We have added nearly quadruple the inventory space into warehouse IN HOUSE. This allows us to supply APR dealers from new York to Maine with APR products, supply our local service and performance customers over the counter parts on location and sell direct mail order parts nationwide. The advantage? Our shipping department is able to ship most products in stock SAME DAY! How awesome is that?

Give us a call, shoot us an e-mail, or stop on down. We are here for your support to answer any questions you may have. Here is most of the items APR offers. If you do not see the part you want, contact us and we will get it for you.

– Carbonio and APR Carbon Fiber Intakes
    – APR Stage 3 Turbo Systems, Supercharger Systems, and K04 Turbocharger Kits
    – APR Exhausts Systems and Downpipes
    – APR Intercooler Systems
    – APR 3.0T Upgrades (CPS, Supercharger Pulley)
    – APR Sway Bars
    – APR R1 Diverter Valve
    – APR Bipipe
    – APR Oil Protection System
    – All APR Motorsport Items including Silicone Hoses and APR FSI Fuel Pump
    – DXD Clutch Kits
    – APR Mobile
    – All VWR intakes, coilovers, springs, sway bars, mounts, Big Brake Kits, and wheels
    – APR Cylinder Heads, Connecting Rods and Pistons

For all of our local customers - NO APPOINTMENT flashing for most vehicles too!

Purchase Online too! Excelerate Performance Just launched the re-design of the Volkswagen and Audi Specific webstore! Click here or the image below for the XLR8 online shopping experience for fast shopping and ease of checkout! Feel free to LIVE CHAT with us for any questions!

Excelerate Performance
    Connecticut's Finest

Hours 9:00am-6:00pm EST

12 Sycamore Way
    Unit 1 and 2
    Branford, CT 06405

Reach out to us on social media too! Tag us and search our hashtags #excelerateperformance #teamexcelerate #connecticutsfinest ....

Instagam - @excelerateperformance | #teamexcelerate
    Twitter - @ExcelerateCT
    Facebook Page!
    Web Store!

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi's

Went from beginning to end on this B8.5 S4 today. Stock to wild with APR, LLC's Stage 2 pulley upgrade and ECU re-flash.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi's

More APR Support:

Magnuson Stage 3 Supercharger kits in stock for B8 S4/S5 3.0T's - Tuned by APR.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi's

We have APR big turbo kits in stock for the MQB platform!

We also have a shipment inbound of APRs newest cast down pipe for the awd MQB platforms.

local customers we can flash cars in house with no appointment needed!

Thanks,

Alex

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi's

APR has recently reintroduced a legacy product, but with a twist which means the elusive R1 diverter valve is getting a facelift. The R1 started as an investment cast construction, this has since morphed into a milled modular billet assembly. With this release Excelerate Performance has found some extra stock of the Cast version. We are blowing these out at 10% off for the remaining 15 units.

Product Info:

The APR R1 Diverter Valve is a critical performance upgrade recommended at all stages of performance as it replaces the failure prone factory unit.

The R1 is designed withstand extreme boost pressures at the highest levels of performance, while offering lightning fast response thanks to the unit’s friction-free diaphragm-based design.

Unlike piston based units that can stick and bind in the winter, the APR R1 is virtually maintenance free, requiring no greasing or o-ring replacements, as is common with other units.

Cast housing with a high-temperature Nomex-reinforced diaphragm, the R1 is designed to be the last DV upgrade the engine will ever need!

Click here to view the sale price on this product!

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi's

From October 3rd to the 23rd take 10% or $100 off, whichever is greater, on APR ECU/TCU Upgrades and take 25% off Stage 2 upgrades and our optional features (program switching, launch limiter, no-lift shift), where applicable. This sale is only applicable to the USA.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi's

Always good to see the R model cars in for go fast work!

Thanks,

Alex.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi's

Another happy customer with stage 1 software! Have a good weekend all.

Thanks,

Alex.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi's

Just in today a new shipment of APR Products.

View Here

Thanks,

Alex

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi's

Click the image above to see more!

Thanks,

Alex.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi's

Always cool to see somthing a little different in the shop. Either way this customer enjoyed his new stage 1 tune!

Thanks,

Alex

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi's

We have APR products in stock ready and to ship!

Feel free to ask any questions about products.

Thanks,

Alex.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi's

Some carbon fiber intake fun today!

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi's

Its monday once again! APR software on a MK7 Gti is a pretty good start to the week.

Thanks,

Alex.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi's

Were you waiting for a special time to come a long? That time is now! APR Software Sale: Dec 12th – Jan 7th

$100 off ECU and TCU upgrades normally $499-$1,399 and $150 off $1400 and above.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi's

Start your New Year when placing orders using promo code GOAPR,
    Last edited by XLR8 Craig; 01-02-2017 at 08:05 AM.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi's

Most popular APR products are in stock and shipping same day!

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi's

Installing an intercooler on a MK7 Golf R and a Stage 2 Supercharger pulley on a B8 S4.

Not local to quality for our installation? No problem, you can purchase these APR products right on our website by clicking the images below, or the shop now button below.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi's

APR 4.0T S6/7/8/RS7 Downpipes compared to the factory units. Definitely fairly easy to tell which flow better :eek:

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi's

Looking for certain APR products and can't find them on our website? Be sure to give us a call or send us an e-mail and we can help point you in the right direction.