Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,480 of 1709
    Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1995 Corrado / 2004 R32

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroRs4b7 View Post
    Yes !!
    Fantastic plan and good find!!! So you have a spare engine and body shell kicking around too?! Very cool. I hope the future Southern wall does not stop any Mexican migration of this type; glorious!!!

Established Member Two Rings jovinsally's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2010 ACURA TSX

Quote Originally Posted by dsgray16 View Post
    Did you receive the seats, or just pay for them. Somebody is using this very pic to sell the same seats on Facebook right now. Just trying help clear things up for the good of the community.. as I was scammed over a set of these last year.
    That is my picture i took when i put the seats in and yes i have the same pic on my FB wall. Im sorry to hear that happened to you, but i started looking for euro seats last month and asked a euro fb group if anyone has any bucket seats for sale. The gentleman the replied has a car lot and deal in salvage cars, look it up. "SK Car sales Lancashire". Positive feedback so i went ahead and wired him all the funds. (and yes he couldve screwed me over as well if he wanted for the seats and shipping). He has another set now if anyones interested. Im sure its LEGIT guys
    Don't waste your time looking back, your not going that way - Ragnar

Veteran Member Four Rings dsgray16's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by jovinsally View Post
    That is my picture i took when i put the seats in and yes i have the same pic on my FB wall. Im sorry to hear that happened to you, but i started looking for euro seats last month and asked a euro fb group if anyone has any bucket seats for sale. The gentleman the replied has a car lot and deal in salvage cars, look it up. "SK Car sales Lancashire". Positive feedback so i went ahead and wired him all the funds. (and yes he couldve screwed me over as well if he wanted for the seats and shipping). He has another set now if anyones interested. Im sure its LEGIT guys
    Good to hear. I see pics of these with the seller saying they can get more, and I have flashbacks.. awesome seats.. enjoy!
    Events: Time to register for Avantoberfest 2017!: www.avantoberfest.com
    Instagram: whiskeyandwagons
    Car: Full B7 RS4 Avant swap http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...S4-Avant-Build

Veteran Member Three Rings NYC_Legacy's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

The weather in Virginia is best described as menopausal; turned into a popsicle detailing her these past two days. But the results were worth it

Last edited by NYC_Legacy; 03-15-2017 at 07:41 PM.
    "Brake last, finish first."

Veteran Member Four Rings b6bydesign04's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by NYC_Legacy View Post
    The weather in Virginia is like a women going through menopause; turned into a popsicle detailer her these past two days. But the results

[img]http://i.imgur.com/onuWZk6.jpg[img]
    Wow, car looks great man . I think some Ti mirrors (or even dipping/wrapping them a gunmetal color) would really complete the car.
    -Sean
    2008 RS4 | Suzuka Gray/Exclusive Interior | Ti | Milltek | Apikol | 034

Past: 2011 E92 M3 | 2011 Audi S4 | 2008 TT FJ Cruiser | 2007 Audi A4 | 2004 Audi S4 | 2002 Lexus IS300

F.T.W.L.T.B.D.W.I.C.T.W.

AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by b6bydesign04 View Post
    Wow, car looks great man . I think some Ti mirrors (or even dipping/wrapping them a gunmetal color) would really complete the car.
    Thank you! That was actually my original plan for the mirrors after getting my window trim wrapped, but I actually ended up liking the contrast. However, I may end up getting them sprayed after I get a few minor things done at the body shop. I have a euro front bumper that's been sitting in my garage for a while now.

Established Member Two Rings SQ RS4's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2008 Phantom Black RS4, 2016 Honda Pilot Touring

The weather in Virginia is like a women going through menopause; turned into a popsicle detailer her these past two days. But the results

Car looks great man. Where in VA are you?

Also, what wheels are those? Specs on wheel/tire size?

AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by SQ RS4 View Post
    Car looks great man. Where in VA are you?

Also, what wheels are those? Specs on wheel/tire size?
    Richmond area, are you in VA? Wheels are Team Dynamics 18x9 et20 (I'm 99% sure on the offset) 275/35r18

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Richmond area, are you in VA? Wheels are Team Dynamics 18x9 et20 (I'm 99% sure on the offset) 275/35r18

I live in MD, but spend a good bit of time in VA (Fairfax and Alexandria) for work.

The wheel/tire set-up looks great. I love the look of the stock RS4 wheels, but have been thinking about switching it up soon.

Established Member Two Rings IronmanS4's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I would do very bad things to add a Sprint Rs4 w/ black Team D's and some fatties in my garage.
    2015 S4 - Sepang/Sport Diff/B&O/ Black Optic
    2003 911 Carrera C4S- GT3 plenum | KW V1 | Forged Victor wheels | Tarrett GT3 LCA's |
    2007 RS4 - Daytona- EPL tune- DRC delete- -ECS H pipe-Powerflex bushings-
    PAST-
    2008 S6 V10
    2003 RS6-Custom tune-Milltek-gutted DP's -Daytona
    2001.5 S4 -JHM RS6R's-034 3in DP-034 Exhaust-KW's
    2001 S4-EPL Stg3 KO4's-All Stasis- Beast !
    1995.5 S6 Tornado Red Avant-KKK Hybrid,VEMS-Stromung-2B Coilovers-BBS LM's

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '86 Porsche 944, '73 Dodge Charger, '07 Audi RS4, '01 Audi S4

Quote Originally Posted by SQ RS4 View Post
    I live in MD, but spend a good bit of time in VA (Fairfax and Alexandria) for work.

The wheel/tire set-up looks great. I love the look of the stock RS4 wheels, but have been thinking about switching it up soon.
    I have the same wheels on mine only on a 235 winter setup. We need to arrange the MD area RS meetup when it gets warmer out.

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dan_G View Post
    I have the same wheels on mine only on a 235 winter setup. We need to arrange the MD area RS meetup when it gets warmer out.
    I am looking forward to the warmer weather and we definitely need to set-up DMV RS meet.

Veteran Member Four Rings Mc Suly's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    B7 RS4 (((SL÷WP÷KE)))

The weather in Virginia is best described as menopausal; turned into a popsicle detailing her these past two days. But the results were worth it

gorgeous, specs of tire? also suspension/height?
    SL÷WP÷KE B7 RS4 -R8 Block/Z06 Throttle Body

SL÷WP÷KE B7 GTX2867R (2010-2015) [TOTAL LOSS -RIP]

Established Member Two Rings EuroRs4b7's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Cleaned up !

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

Established Member Two Rings EuroRs4b7's Avatar
    AZ Member #

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1995 Corrado / 2004 R32

Quote Originally Posted by EuroRs4b7 View Post

Very cool man!!! So what's the plan?! Swap seats, bumpers, front brakes and trunk lid; re-spraying the required exchanged pieces for both cars and then re-sell this Mexican car as a rest of world / north america mix plate? If so, I like your styles.

AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by Mc Suly View Post
    gorgeous, specs of tire? also suspension/height?
    Nitto NT-01 275/35r18. IIRC I'm at about 25" ground to fender on all four corners. BC Racing coilovers with Swift Springs custom rates/valving.

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Had my front fenders rolled (yesterday, but close enough lol). No more rubbing and I should finally be able to install my 10mm spacer kit

AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Went for a spirited cruise

Senior Member Three Rings Seattle squash's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    B7 RS4 + BMW E92 328i (modified a bit more)

What did you do to your B7 RS4 today?

Installed external GPS sensor for my VFIZ, works like a charm. Got radar detector working with cluster computer/dash as well and just talking to Mariusz to fabricate a cable between ACC/V1 and computer to make the main valentine unit go dark once option in cluster is utilized. I am working on this now once I resolved my cluster conflict with Dension Pro BT for music streaming which I did not have any luck re-programming so fixed it by going down to Dension BT lite version. Ideally I like to use BT sender/receiver for valentine V1 back-to-back to have phone screen option as well but seem to be a tricky task to execute. If you haven't dealt with Mariusz yet, I highly recommend his products and his very technical work and ability.

Later I was told that the GPS antenna works inside dash after talking to Mario, so here it is with cleaner look I guess.

Last edited by Seattle squash; 03-19-2017 at 01:38 PM.

Senior Member Three Rings torquesteer's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    RS4 & RSV4

Last weekend: my clear lens popped out so I took them out. Fixed the hood gap while I was at it.

- Quan

Veteran Member Four Rings dsgray16's Avatar
    AZ Member #

How did that happen on both sides? I see you had already clear cornered., where did the lenses come from? I'm assuming they deformed due to heat from the bulb and came out.. but even that doesn't really make sense. Those things should be in there pretty good.
    Events: Time to register for Avantoberfest 2017!: www.avantoberfest.com
    Instagram: whiskeyandwagons
    Car: Full B7 RS4 Avant swap http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...S4-Avant-Build

Senior Member Three Rings torquesteer's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    RS4 & RSV4

Quote Originally Posted by dsgray16 View Post
    How did that happen on both sides? I see you had already clear cornered., where did the lenses come from? I'm assuming they deformed due to heat from the bulb and came out.. but even that doesn't really make sense. Those things should be in there pretty good.
    I honestly don't know. Between my shoddy handy work, doing donuts in the snow, and constant hot/cold expansions from going to the mountains, anything could have happened. Lenses came from a group buy with another member on the forum.
    - Quan

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by torquesteer View Post
    Last weekend: my clear lens popped out so I took them out. Fixed the hood gap while I was at it.

I had that happen to me too, clear silicone was my friend. Not looking that again for a loose lens. Nice job though! :)

AZ Member #

Hahaha not oem quality...

Veteran Member Four Rings koolade9's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    RS4, F250, (2) 190e 2.3-16

I don't recall the name of the fella making those clear corners (flykits maybe?), but they are a very tight fit when they snap into place. It's easy to feel like they're going to break when installing, so I can imagine people not completely attaching them and running into aforementioned problems. I think I've had them in for 5 years or so and no issues.
    FRRG AZ Ring

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by koolade9 View Post
    I don't recall the name of the fella making those clear corners (flykits maybe?), but they are a very tight fit when they snap into place. It's easy to feel like they're going to break when installing, so I can imagine people not completely attaching them and running into aforementioned problems. I think I've had them in for 5 years or so and no issues.
    IFly300kts username, Phil, fantastic guy. I got a set from him too way back.

AZ Member #

This happened to me also and it seemed like the heat made them soft and fall out from vibrations. Messed up trying to glue them and they turned yellow. Ended up getting new headlights

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Now this is my definition of 'stance'. Well done sir.
    FRRG AZ Ring

AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by koolade9 View Post
    Now this is my definition of 'stance'. Well done sir.
    Thanks a lot! You were in part an inspiration plus the advantages that come with running 18"s. As you know, I had a hell of a time trying to find a set of 18" wheels that would fit over my brakes.

Whenever I can find some free time although not likely for a while., I am going to try and see if I can squeeze a 285 or 295 under all four corners. Old member on here PESAPC fit 285/30/r19s without an issue but I'd like more sidewall.

AZ Member #

Thanks a lot! You were in part an inspiration plus the advantages that come with running 18"s. As you know, I had a hell of a time trying to find a set of 18" wheels that would fit over my brakes.

Whenever I can find some free time although not likely for a while., I am going to try and see if I can squeeze a 285 or 295 under all four corners. Old member on here PESAPC fit 285/30/r19s without an issue but I'd like more sidewall.
    You have something hanging from the front cover?

Veteran Member Four Rings 65vetteC6's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    V8's
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by stanglife View Post
    You have something hanging from the front cover?
    Looks like a headlight washer line maybe?

285 are BIG. I have a set of PSS in that size and they will rub the upright without spacers and catch the fender with and that's at normal ride height.

AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by 65vetteC6 View Post
    Looks like a headlight washer line maybe?

285 are BIG. I have a set of PSS in that size and they will rub the upright without spacers and catch the fender with and that's at normal ride height.

Headlight washer line indeed, I was in the process of deleting them and realized after the picture.

That's the catch at normal ride height there is not much camber and offset also plays a big role in the fitment. PESAPC was on a 19x9.5 et26. Were your PSS's 285/35?
    Luckily, I have a friend who works for a wheel manufacturer so I can play with tire sizes and offsets to get things to work properly. Although if I can't fit them without a silly camber setting I'll leave her as she sits. We'll see what the future holds.

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Yeah, I remember him, he was the first to go the 285 route. IIRC, he was running a slightly higher ride height than you or I. Personally, I think you've got it right..the lighter wheel, beefier/stickier tire, and a bit more sidewall is just a better overall combination and so much nicer to drive. The 19/20s are just for looks and scene cred. I've stuck with v12s on my 19s for the same reasons you mentioned..I'd have to run a different cocktail of offset (26ish) along with more camber (2.5+) and a higher ride just to fit a more aggressive 285. If I could do it all over, 9.5s and some sticky 275s would be the way to go
    FRRG AZ Ring

AZ Member #

Was Saturday but....made it to Cars and Coffee :)

Senior Member Three Rings bluebull's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    LS460L + F250 SuperDuty
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by simple_king View Post
    This happened to me also and it seemed like the heat made them soft and fall out from vibrations. Messed up trying to glue them and they turned yellow. Ended up getting new headlights
    Dab of super glue on 4 points...

There is an old thread about 18 inch wheels that fit RS4s. Search for that under the RS4 section of the advanced search function and it should come up.

That thread is where I found that Advan TCIII wheels clear RS4 brakes like what I am running on my B6 S4. Currently I am running 265/35/18s PSS tires on 18x9 ET 25 Advan TCIII wheels that are redrilled to 5x112 PCD. Once I finally wear out these tires then I will get 275/35/18s in PSS or PS4 tires. The current PSS tires have over 25K miles with more than half the thread left.

Veteran Member Four Rings b6bydesign04's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyBones View Post
    There is an old thread about 18 inch wheels that fit RS4s. Search for that under the RS4 section of the advanced search function and it should come up.

That thread is where I found that Advan TCIII wheels clear RS4 brakes like what I am running on my B6 S4. Currently I am running 265/35/18s PSS tires on 18x9 ET 25 Advan TCIII wheels that are redrilled to 5x112 PCD. Once I finally wear out these tires then I will get 275/35/18s in PSS or PS4 tires. The current PSS tires have over 25K miles with more than half the thread left.
    This the thread? http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...ht=Advan+TCIII
    -Sean
    2008 RS4 | Suzuka Gray/Exclusive Interior | Ti | Milltek | Apikol | 034

Past: 2011 E92 M3 | 2011 Audi S4 | 2008 TT FJ Cruiser | 2007 Audi A4 | 2004 Audi S4 | 2002 Lexus IS300

F.T.W.L.T.B.D.W.I.C.T.W.

AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyBones View Post

I appreciate the info. I have a Stoptech 380mm 6pot system installed on my car so things are a bit different.

Quote Originally Posted by b6bydesign04 View Post
    Yep.

I appreciate the info. I have a Stoptech 380mm 6pot system installed on my car so things are a bit different.
    I printed out the StopTech templates and tested the fitment when I got my wheels for when I finally make enough power in my S4 to need a 380 mm brake setup. They clear the templates. Can probably find the pictures if you want.