Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 441 to 457 of 457
  1. #441
    Senior Member Four Rings Gusman1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 01 2014
    AZ Member #
    247072
    My Garage
    2015 Audi S4, 2014 Audi Allroad, 2011 Mustang GT Sold: 2004 VW Jetta GLI, 2015 VW GTI
    Location
    San Jose, CA

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by skis4hire View Post
    If you have the hatch open and you lock the car, it will 'prepare' to be locked (mirrors fold, I think the cabin lights off, etc) and then once the hatch is closed, it will 'finish' locking and beep.
    Thats what I do when I'm unloading. Lock, unload, then press the hatch close button and walk away.
    Yeah I do that now. Was just trying to figure what the setting in the MMI meant by "lock from hatch" or something like that.
    2015 Audi S4: Ibis White, Black/Chestnut Brown, S-Tronic, Sports Diff, Tech Pkg, Carbon Atlas, B&O, Stance SC-1 19x9.5 et35 w/ PSS, Bilstein PSS10, CTS Turbo Intake, 034 Trans Mount, M'Autolite LED Fogs, RS4 Grille, Ecodes, Dinan Exhaust

  2. #442
    Established Member Two Rings plim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 24 2010
    AZ Member #
    66132
    My Garage
    1967.5 Datsun Roadster 1600
    Location
    Sunnyvale, CA

    Quote Originally Posted by dropshadow View Post
    Drive Select? I've only ever seen it on Prestige models.
    Not drive select. Adaptive cruise control.


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    2004 Audi A4 Avant 3.0

  3. #443
    Veteran Member Four Rings dropshadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 28 2009
    AZ Member #
    40470
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Items for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by plim View Post
    Not drive select. Adaptive cruise control.


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Same answer. I've only seen Adaptive Cruise on Prestige trim cars. Prestige allroads also get adaptive headlights.

  4. #444
    Senior Member Three Rings Layd Dly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 31 2010
    AZ Member #
    54278
    My Garage
    Stock parts
    Location
    Orlando

    Quote Originally Posted by plim View Post
    Does anyone know if the 13-16 allroad premium plus's had the driver assistance option available? Or was that and adaptive cruise only available for the prestige?
    Quote Originally Posted by dropshadow View Post
    Same answer. I've only seen Adaptive Cruise on Prestige trim cars. Prestige allroads also get adaptive headlights.
    Correct. I have Drive Select on my Premium Plus. Adaptive CC was not an option.

    Corey

    2016 allroad quattro

    Tornado Grey.Sport.aFe.BBS.Canyon Run.ECS.ST

    Build Thread - Flickr - Instagram

  5. #445
    Veteran Member Four Rings dropshadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 28 2009
    AZ Member #
    40470
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Items for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by Layd Dly View Post
    Correct. I have Drive Select on my Premium Plus. Adaptive CC was not an option.
    Your 2016 is better equipped than most, which is what Audi tends to do in the last year of a model before a new design.

  6. #446
    Senior Member Four Rings DirtD1ver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 20 2013
    AZ Member #
    109928
    My Garage
    2013 Allroad, 2015 Q7
    Location
    MD

    ACC was an option on prestige models and it was bundled with drive select. I think they dropped it in 16 and just had drive select.
    2013 Allroad
    Q5 front brakes|GIAC Stage 1 v2|20" RS5 V-Spokes|H&R AR Springs|LED interior|SQ5 Steering wheel|tint: front 35% rear:7%|034 Downpipe|Stasis exhaust|Alu Kreuz|ECS Skidplate

  7. #447
    Registered Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 16 2014
    AZ Member #
    157429
    Location
    United States

    Quote Originally Posted by BenToskey View Post
    Hey Fellas- I've been lurking for months, as I purchased and modified my 2015 allroad. I bought it preowned with 17k. I thought it was perfect because it has every option. But then the bug bit and I ended up doing the following:

    APR Stage 1 (Running E85)
    ECS Intake
    OEM Avant Sport Suspension
    OEM S7 Black Optic Wheel and Tire Takeoffs (265/35/20)
    OEM S4 Carbon Fiber Interior Trim

    Can anyone send me a link for where I can find the OEM Avant Sport Suspension? I've been googling around and unless someone is selling theirs, I can't find it. Do you have to order from Audi directly? HELP

  8. #448
    Registered Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Jan 08 2017
    AZ Member #
    390177
    Location
    Chicago IL

    I'm having trouble locating S5 brushed aluminum look mirror caps online WITH the lane assist cut out. I know a lot of you have the rep mirror caps, but do any of you have lane assist? Or am I SOL until an OEM pair pops up on the classifieds?

  9. #449
    Veteran Member Three Rings pwdrskr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 21 2010
    AZ Member #
    63028
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Items for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayesman View Post
    I'm having trouble locating S5 brushed aluminum look mirror caps online WITH the lane assist cut out. I know a lot of you have the rep mirror caps, but do any of you have lane assist? Or am I SOL until an OEM pair pops up on the classifieds?
    +1
    13 allroad, Prestige, ibis/blk, 20% tint, expel, APR K04, Luft-Technik Intake, AWE DP, Eurocode FMIC/HFC, GFB DV+, R8 coils, NGK BKR8EIX plugs, 034 Trans & Rr Diff Carrier Mounts, Apikol Rr Diff Mount, Vogtland coils, Alu Kreuz, Stasis S4/S5 Rr Sway, Vorsteiner V-FF 104 (20x10/et30), Conti ExtremeContact DWS 06 (275/30ZR20), Stoptech rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads, Nokya LED Hyper Lime Yellow fogs, F/R e-codes, semi-dynamic signals, RS5 Pedals, Perf. Shift

  10. #450
    Veteran Member Three Rings pwdrskr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 21 2010
    AZ Member #
    63028
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Items for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by Layd Dly View Post
    Correct. I have Drive Select on my Premium Plus. Adaptive CC was not an option.
    Adaptive Cruise was an option for my '13 Prestige. I didn't get it though.

    I did get the side assist option. As a side note, the side assist works great in general. However, I have noticed a few glitches. When driving for and extended time (~2 hours or more) when it is raining really hard (lots of backsplash) or snowing hard they side assist system will stop working with an error in the DIS stating the sensors are blocked. Only way to "reset" the system is to stop and turn the car off. I've had the system checked out by dealer and had a software update (couple years ago). that hasn't completed resolved the issue though. I've just learned to live with it as it happens fairly infrequently.
    13 allroad, Prestige, ibis/blk, 20% tint, expel, APR K04, Luft-Technik Intake, AWE DP, Eurocode FMIC/HFC, GFB DV+, R8 coils, NGK BKR8EIX plugs, 034 Trans & Rr Diff Carrier Mounts, Apikol Rr Diff Mount, Vogtland coils, Alu Kreuz, Stasis S4/S5 Rr Sway, Vorsteiner V-FF 104 (20x10/et30), Conti ExtremeContact DWS 06 (275/30ZR20), Stoptech rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads, Nokya LED Hyper Lime Yellow fogs, F/R e-codes, semi-dynamic signals, RS5 Pedals, Perf. Shift

  11. #451
    Registered Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Jan 10 2017
    AZ Member #
    390406
    Location
    California Bay Area

    Quote Originally Posted by Naoki View Post
    Can anyone send me a link for where I can find the OEM Avant Sport Suspension? I've been googling around and unless someone is selling theirs, I can't find it. Do you have to order from Audi directly? HELP
    I think this is what you are looking for..

    https://www.ecstuning.com/Audi-B8_A4...aign=postreply

  12. #452
    Registered Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 16 2014
    AZ Member #
    157429
    Location
    United States

    Quote Originally Posted by TraxAllroad View Post
    I think this is what you are looking for..

    https://www.ecstuning.com/Audi-B8_A4...aign=postreply
    Yes it is thank you @TraxAllroad

  13. #453
    Active Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Jan 04 2015
    AZ Member #
    307460
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    And who sells the factory sport springs to complete the setup?

  14. #454
    Senior Member Four Rings DirtD1ver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 20 2013
    AZ Member #
    109928
    My Garage
    2013 Allroad, 2015 Q7
    Location
    MD

    Quote Originally Posted by pwdrskr View Post
    Adaptive Cruise was an option for my '13 Prestige. I didn't get it though.

    I did get the side assist option. As a side note, the side assist works great in general. However, I have noticed a few glitches. When driving for and extended time (~2 hours or more) when it is raining really hard (lots of backsplash) or snowing hard they side assist system will stop working with an error in the DIS stating the sensors are blocked. Only way to "reset" the system is to stop and turn the car off. I've had the system checked out by dealer and had a software update (couple years ago). that hasn't completed resolved the issue though. I've just learned to live with it as it happens fairly infrequently.
    this also happens if sitting in very heavy traffic for long periods of time.
    2013 Allroad
    Q5 front brakes|GIAC Stage 1 v2|20" RS5 V-Spokes|H&R AR Springs|LED interior|SQ5 Steering wheel|tint: front 35% rear:7%|034 Downpipe|Stasis exhaust|Alu Kreuz|ECS Skidplate

  15. #455
    Active Member Two Rings AUDacIouS4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 11 2016
    AZ Member #
    370113
    Location
    Lake Forest, Orange County CA

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtD1ver View Post
    ACC was an option on prestige models and it was bundled with drive select. I think they dropped it in 16 and just had drive select.
    I have a 15' prestige with ADS, every option but no ACC.

    slave of corruption
    2010 S4: Stasis tune/ Stasis 20x9 Mesh wheels/ Stasis exhaust

  16. #456
    Active Member Two Rings AUDacIouS4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 11 2016
    AZ Member #
    370113
    Location
    Lake Forest, Orange County CA

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayesman View Post
    I'm having trouble locating S5 brushed aluminum look mirror caps online WITH the lane assist cut out. I know a lot of you have the rep mirror caps, but do any of you have lane assist? Or am I SOL until an OEM pair pops up on the classifieds?
    Car-parts.com. I've found complete mirrors from S4's and A4's from $300/side. Too much $$ if you ask me. Plasti dip? The bright aluminum is pretty spot on to match the mirror covers.

    slave of corruption
    2010 S4: Stasis tune/ Stasis 20x9 Mesh wheels/ Stasis exhaust

  17. #457
    Veteran Member Three Rings pwdrskr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 21 2010
    AZ Member #
    63028
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Items for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by Naoki View Post
    Yes it is thank you @TraxAllroad
    Sorry, I'm looking for the carbon fiber version with the cut outs...anyone know where I can find these?
    13 allroad, Prestige, ibis/blk, 20% tint, expel, APR K04, Luft-Technik Intake, AWE DP, Eurocode FMIC/HFC, GFB DV+, R8 coils, NGK BKR8EIX plugs, 034 Trans & Rr Diff Carrier Mounts, Apikol Rr Diff Mount, Vogtland coils, Alu Kreuz, Stasis S4/S5 Rr Sway, Vorsteiner V-FF 104 (20x10/et30), Conti ExtremeContact DWS 06 (275/30ZR20), Stoptech rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads, Nokya LED Hyper Lime Yellow fogs, F/R e-codes, semi-dynamic signals, RS5 Pedals, Perf. Shift

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


    © 2001-2017 Audizine, Audizine.com, and Driverzines.com
    Audizine is an independently owned and operated automotive enthusiast community and news website.
    Audi and the Audi logo(s) are copyright/trademark Audi AG. Audizine is not endorsed by or affiliated with Audi AG.