Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Yeah that's a solid buy. Had this one come across my radar a month ago, I would have seriously considered it despite the one I purchased having half the mileage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The Instagram the_radifier

Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

B8.5 allroad Info & Resources Megathread

Thought this very thing the other day when I came across another brown interior with sports package and B&O radio.

2014 Audi Allroad 2.0T Premium Plus Wagon Allroad Audi

https://hickory.craigslist.org/ctd/6119706705.html

2014 with 39,000 miles

The white one dropshadow posted is for sale on audizine too in the a4 section
    Last edited by BIG_ROOSTER; 05-10-2017 at 01:01 PM.

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by dropshadow View Post
    From time to time, I get PMs and emails from people looking for an allroad to buy (which I don't mind at all, I'm always window shopping for cars myself). So when I see a good allroad pop up for sale, I'll post them here. For example:

2013 Audi Allroad Premium Plus LOADED - $25200
    https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/6106613668.html

I cross-posted this a week ago in the classifieds section. Emailed the guy and he seemed like a good dude. I was looking for this spec and couldn't find one so I dropped the chestnut interior requirement. Three months later I see this for sale and he lives less than a mile from me! I got the impression it was well taken care of and think it's a good price too.

Veteran Member Four Rings dropshadow's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_ROOSTER View Post

The white one dropshadow posted is for sale on audizine too in the a4 section
    So it is.

Quote Originally Posted by silvermiles View Post
    My brother asked me to post here for him. Car is in Chicago.

https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/6106613668.html

White A4 Allroad premium plus, still has warranty remaining, 18 more months, up to 100k miles.

Pictures here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Hc?usp=sharing

AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by V70R View Post
    B8 Avant/Allroad owners, hatch spoiler has been marked down from $408 to less than $50. Only 58 left.

Part no. 8K9071640A9AX (Primed).
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but this appears to the the S-line/S4 spoiler for the B8 Avant. If anyone is looking for a nice upgrade over the tiny stock avant/allroad spoiler, this looks like a good choice for the price.

ECS link: https://www.ecstuning.com/b-audi-zub...8k9071640a9ax/

All avants have a 'base upper roof edge-spoiler' on the boot lid. The 2 larger spoilers available from Audi GmbH are the S-line spoiler; standard on the S4 Avant and part of the S-line package on the A4 avant, or as a separate stand alone accessory from audi's parts catalog, and the contoured RS spoiler (standard ONLY the RS4 avant) and can be purchased separately from audi dealers (I guess in countries where the B8.5 RS4 avant is offered).
    Below: Standard --- S-line/S4 --- RS4

AZ Member #

Make that 57 spoilers in stock. The Allroad needs something more than the stock spoiler, but the RS4 spoiler is a little too aggressive for my tastes (on an Allroad at least, it looks great on an RS4). The S-line is a perfect balance and the price for OEM can't be beat. Thanks for posting the find!
    Daily Driver: 2013 Allroad Premium Plus (Monsoon Gray, Chestnut Brown, Sport Seats, Nav, B&O, Advanced Key)
    Summer Car: 2005 Jetta GLI (OEM+ Build Thread)
    Parked/Waiting on VW: 2011 Touareg TDI Lux

Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Chris@EPL's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Well I love the way these turned out. Dirty pic and waiting on the billet centercaps back from powdercoat.

European Performance Labs
    http://www.facebook.com/EPLabs
    https://www.instagram.com/eplabs/
    (203-345-6499)
    Chris@eplabs.net

Please feel free to contact us with any questions!!

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Bulb replacement for 2013 allroad.
    What are people using?

Anyone using anything from Deautokey?

AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by chip_ View Post
    Bulb replacement for 2013 allroad.
    What are people using?

Anyone using anything from Deautokey?
    I bought this set of OE Philips 4300K D3S from Amazon a couple weeks ago: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MT805NU/

Though the seller says "Hyundai," they're 100% genuine OE Philips bulbs in non-retail packaging. You could spend $78 to buy 1 from Philips, or get 2 for the same price from Hyundai.

You can spend a lot more on aftermarket bulbs if you want to, but I personally didn't see the need.

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Any ideas on how to fix VAG fault code 01543? Can't seem to figure it out.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Hayesman View Post
    Any ideas on how to fix VAG fault code 01543? Can't seem to figure it out.
    Is it a parking assist code? This guy compiled a pretty good list of what to check.

http://.http://www.audizine.com/foru...-on-code-01543

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Turbo Inlet Hose which one are people using and why?
    EuroCode
    ECS
    CTS

How about transmission mount?

ECS
    Billet

Senior Member Three Rings Layd Dly's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Stock parts

EuroCode
    ECS
    CTS

ECS
    Billet
    I have ECS for both inlet and mounts. Check out my build thread for more info.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Audizine mobile app

Corey

2016 allroad quattro

Tornado Grey.Sport.aFe.BBS.Canyon Run.ECS.ST

Build Thread - Flickr - Instagram

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Reason you chose Polyurethane over aluminum insert ?

AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

This is simply the best.

Quote Originally Posted by earhythmic View Post
    Made a thing:

Established Member Two Rings AUDacIouS4's Avatar
    AZ Member #

EuroCode
    ECS
    CTS

ECS
    Billet
    I had a Eurocode inlet with the stock airbox for a few months. Good quality and fitment. I just installed an ECS luft-koehlfaser intake and it comes with a new inlet so I used that one. It's the same.

For inserts, I have all the 034 inserts in my b8 S4 and just did my 15' Allroad last month. The improvement is well worth the money, night and day! It made a significant difference in both cars. The Allroad squatted hard in between shifts and felt loose and sloppy in the butt prior to the inserts. There are faint tranny clunking noises in the Allroad from the transmission mount, Only when starting or stopping though. Inserts are high quality, good fitment and it takes a half hour to install the whole kit. Do it!

a slave of corruption no longer
    2010 S4: Stasis tune/ Stasis 20x9 Mesh wheels/ Stasis exhaust

Veteran Member Three Rings pwdrskr's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by dropshadow View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but this appears to the the S-line/S4 spoiler for the B8 Avant. If anyone is looking for a nice upgrade over the tiny stock avant/allroad spoiler, this looks like a good choice for the price.

ECS link: https://www.ecstuning.com/b-audi-zub...8k9071640a9ax/

Below: Standard --- S-line/S4 --- RS4
    Any idea how flush these sit? they look to be "caps" that fit over the existing standard spoiler. One concern I have is that the add on isn't flush after install.
    13 allroad/Prestige/ibis/blk, 20%, expel, APR K04, AWE DP, Eurocode FMIC/HFC, GFB DV+, R8 coils, NGK BKR8EIX plugs, 034 Trans & Rr Diff Mounts, Apikol Rr Diff Mount, Vogtland coils, Alu Kreuz, Stasis S4/S5 Rr Sway, Vorsteiner V-FF 104 (20x10/et30), Conti ExtremeContact DWS 06-275/30ZR20, Stoptech rotors, Hawk Ceramics, iJDMTOY 3000K Amber Yellow fogs, F/R e-codes, semi-dyn sigs, RS5 Pedals, Perf. Shift, load rail storage sys, under seat bins

Established Member Two Rings plim's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1967.5 Datsun Roadster 1600

I love how these look on the white S5. I know people here aren't big fans of TE37's but personally I love how these look and would love to see them on the Allroad. Anyone know if this offset and tire size would cause any issues on the allroad? I'd be running these with coilovers.

Volk Racing TE37
    Bronze
    19x9.5
    et22
    275/35/19
    5x114.3 with wobble bolts and hub centric caps

Not going to buy these since they're staggered, but basically looking at getting the same setup he has for the front 2, but for all 4.

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...9-x-10-5-et-22
    2014 Audi Allroad Prestige with Driver Assist and Sport Package (Build thread)

2004 Audi A4 Avant 3.0(For sale)
    2003 Audi A3 Avant 1.8T

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by pwdrskr View Post
    Any idea how flush these sit? they look to be "caps" that fit over the existing standard spoiler. One concern I have is that the add on isn't flush after install.
    I'll let you know in a few days when mine arrives. There is a thread for a replica RS4 spoiler here to give you an idea: http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...oiler-B8-Avant

The S-line/S4 spoiler is a little bit smaller and I would expect it to fit a little better than the replica RS4 since it's OEM.
    Daily Driver: 2013 Allroad Premium Plus (Monsoon Gray, Chestnut Brown, Sport Seats, Nav, B&O, Advanced Key)

Veteran Member Three Rings pwdrskr's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by JettaGetUpandGo View Post
    I'll let you know in a few days when mine arrives. There is a thread for a replica RS4 spoiler here to give you an idea: http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...oiler-B8-Avant

The S-line/S4 spoiler is a little bit smaller and I would expect it to fit a little better than the replica RS4 since it's OEM.
    Thanks. I have seen the replicas from the thread. The RS4 spoiler was a little to long and interfered with the roof box I use. Perhaps the S4 version will fit better.
    13 allroad/Prestige/ibis/blk, 20%, expel, APR K04, AWE DP, Eurocode FMIC/HFC, GFB DV+, R8 coils, NGK BKR8EIX plugs, 034 Trans & Rr Diff Mounts, Apikol Rr Diff Mount, Vogtland coils, Alu Kreuz, Stasis S4/S5 Rr Sway, Vorsteiner V-FF 104 (20x10/et30), Conti ExtremeContact DWS 06-275/30ZR20, Stoptech rotors, Hawk Ceramics, iJDMTOY 3000K Amber Yellow fogs, F/R e-codes, semi-dyn sigs, RS5 Pedals, Perf. Shift, load rail storage sys, under seat bins

Veteran Member Four Rings oatzel's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by JettaGetUpandGo View Post
    Make that 57 spoilers in stock. The Allroad needs something more than the stock spoiler, but the RS4 spoiler is a little too aggressive for my tastes (on an Allroad at least, it looks great on an RS4). The S-line is a perfect balance and the price for OEM can't be beat. Thanks for posting the find!
    ordered one as well. main issue for me was finding a $6 part to get me over $50 for free shipping. Otherwise the shipping cost was going to be almost as much as the spoiler.
    Current: '14 allroad, Premium +, Sport, Black on Black, H&R c/o

Old: '12 4dr GTI Autobahn, Black on Black
    07 s4 avant, ibis, stasis exhaust, vogtland c/o, h-sport rs4 sways, vmr gunmetal v710s, 50/35% tint
    09 A4 2.0t, premium +, black on black, sport, nav
    03 a4 3.0qms, thermal exhaust, hyperflow, neuspeed sport, neuspeed bilsteins, h-sport (s4) sways, b&m ss, votex lip, s4 blades, rs4 reps, ecodes, rs4 pedals, 35% tint
    00 A4 1.8TQ, bilstein/hyperco, apr, blah blah blah

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by oatzel View Post
    ordered one as well. main issue for me was finding a $6 part to get me over $50 for free shipping. Otherwise the shipping cost was going to be almost as much as the spoiler.
    I ordered a new cabin filter. It put me well above $50, but I'm sure it hasn't been changed in 3 years and I know the previous owner parked the car outside near a tree based on the number of leaves under the rain tray.

AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by pwdrskr View Post
    Since these are OE, they'll probably fit better than the recent rounds of RS4 replicas that a few of us bought. The OE spoilers sit on top of the base spoiler, just like the replicas. Replica fitment seems to be hit or miss, and depends on your installer. My first one fit well, but my current one is a bit off. It doesn't bother me, but if I was going to do it again, I'd go with this $45 OE spoiler. I might still get one just because it's so inexpensive.

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Anyone have this or is there something similiar that is cheaper. I like the layout but not the cost - Engine Cover

AZ Member #

Anyone have this or is there something similiar that is cheaper. I like the layout but not the cost - Engine Cover
    Isn't that the one that turns yellow?

I'll message mr. spectacular he's doing carbon fiber now and did one for an A8.

Veteran Member Four Rings Turbavanttro's Avatar
    AZ Member #

If I'm not mistaken, most if not all carbon fiber pieces in the engine bay will yellow over time if located close to sources of significant heat. the clear resin is what is yellowing, not the CF. Resins have lots of volatile compounds that will break down in the presence of heat. Best way to reduce or avoid the yellowing is to fit a reflective heat shield under the carbon.
    2004 B6 Avant - Moro Blue
    EFR TS-7064
    UM Tuned
    460 awhp, 93 octane
    2014 P+ Allroad - Glacier White - modding in progress...
    So many Audis, so little time....

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Good info to know on the turning yellow.

AZ Member #

I spoke with spectacular and right now he can't beat the mass produced ecs price. I on the other quite like the yellowed hue the pieces take on.

Veteran Member Four Rings earhythmic's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    B6 Dolphin S4

So apparently B7 upper control arms bolt right up to the B8 fronts - they are a little longer to correct camber issues. I've been holding off on adjustable uppers since there's too much to screw up for a standard alignment shop...this may be just the ticket.
    2013 Allroad
    APR E85 Stage 2 | 034 | Magnaflow | AirLift 3H | Hotchkis | Vorsteiner
    clicky for build thread

past: B6 S4, B5 A4