Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 45
  1. #1
    Established Member Two Rings Kal_el's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 21 2011
    AZ Member #
    84225
    Location
    Peachtree City, GA

    Kal_el's build. 2006 B7 S4

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hey audizine! Finally getting around to posting here.

    I traded my 2008 IS250 for this S4. The IS was reliable. Loaded with tech. Great on gas. The only real reason was because it was extremely boring.

    Funny story, I went to buy a B7 S4 in 2010 after I parted my Z33TT- http://my350z.com/forum/media-share/...otography.html , but ended up driving an E46 M3 the same day and I went with the M3. I still have her, build thread here. http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=356186

    I moved to Georgia from Arizona and sold my bike- http://zx6r.com/pictures/48242-kalel-s-build.html and WRX, build thread here http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2564055

    Anyway. Lots of cars blah blah. I love them, but I've always loved the S4. I was very fond of the B7. So I found this 2006 S4 6MT.

    I acknowledge I have a car and modding problem, I trust I am in good company.

    She was stock when I got her. Mods so far:

    Solo werks S1 coilovers
    RS4 reps
    LED tail lights
    Muffler delete
    K&N air filter
    Brembo 17z haven't installed them yet. Refinishing them in yellow.

    Stock:








    How she sits now.





    A few of the ///M




    For those interested the differences between the cars are plentiful. Really not comparable in my opinion. Both great cars.

    Questions and comments welcome.

  2. #2
    Veteran Member Four Rings Mr.Wrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 07 2009
    AZ Member #
    51748
    Location
    East Coast

    Oouhh that E46 M3 timeless look What are the future plans for S4?
    2005 AUDI //S4 B6 6MT Atlas Gray 1/5 - Project Atlas Build Thread
    Forget the B8, keep the V8!
    Buying a used B6/7 S4 is like playing Russian roulette...

  3. #3
    Veteran Member Three Rings Quadfreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 01 2012
    AZ Member #
    92873
    Location
    Lake Tapps, WA

    Hey just so you know, the 17z calipers use a smaller rotor than stock. I don't think they will fit on our cars.

    17z=330mm
    Stock=340mm
    18z=345mm
    Brilliant Black B6 S4 - JHM Tune | JHM LWFW & Stage 4 Clutch | JHM IM Spacers | Milltek CB | Trexturk DP's | JHM Trio & Delrin Knob | Vogtland GT Coilovers | Rotiform MIA | 034 Snub Mount&Bracket | 034 Motor and Tranny Mounts | 034 Rear Sway Bar | 034 Front & Rear Endlinks | Stern Adjustable Control Arms | Apikol Diff. Mount | CF Relak Side Skirts | Cupra R | 3k HID Fog Lights

  4. #4
    Established Member Two Rings Kal_el's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 21 2011
    AZ Member #
    84225
    Location
    Peachtree City, GA

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Wrong View Post
    Oouhh that E46 M3 timeless look What are the future plans for S4?
    Well nothing too crazy at the moment. I think I'll stop at piggies and a tune but we shall see.


    Quote Originally Posted by Quadfreak View Post
    Hey just so you know, the 17z calipers use a smaller rotor than stock. I don't think they will fit on our cars.

    17z=330mm
    Stock=340mm
    18z=345mm
    I have the Mercedes c230 rotors and the caliper lines were switched. I got them from Auston here on the forums. From what I read everywhere should be ok.

  5. #5
    Veteran Member Three Rings Quadfreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 01 2012
    AZ Member #
    92873
    Location
    Lake Tapps, WA

    Sorry..let me rephrase that. I know they will physically fit but what I'm wondering is: why would you want smaller brakes than stock?
    Brilliant Black B6 S4 - JHM Tune | JHM LWFW & Stage 4 Clutch | JHM IM Spacers | Milltek CB | Trexturk DP's | JHM Trio & Delrin Knob | Vogtland GT Coilovers | Rotiform MIA | 034 Snub Mount&Bracket | 034 Motor and Tranny Mounts | 034 Rear Sway Bar | 034 Front & Rear Endlinks | Stern Adjustable Control Arms | Apikol Diff. Mount | CF Relak Side Skirts | Cupra R | 3k HID Fog Lights

  6. #6
    Established Member Two Rings jmcdermott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 21 2014
    AZ Member #
    266084
    Location
    Canal Winchester, Ohio

    The RS4 reps look nice along with the stance. I have seen some reps look better than others. If you don't mind me asking where did you pick them up and what tire/rim size and offset are you running?

  7. #7
    Established Member Two Rings Kal_el's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 21 2011
    AZ Member #
    84225
    Location
    Peachtree City, GA

    Quote Originally Posted by Quadfreak View Post
    Sorry..let me rephrase that. I know they will physically fit but what I'm wondering is: why would you want smaller brakes than stock?
    Ah ok. I see what you mean. The actual rotor is 10mm smaller, it's nominal. From what I read and from who I talked to, overall the 17z performs better, I'm sure that's open to interpretation. Not to say the stock S4 brakes with upgraded pads and rotors wouldn't. I doubt there is a difference in braking TBH. I do prefer the Brembo caliper performance/ aesthetically. I'm not sure if the ML55 rotor which is ever so slightly larger than the stock rotor would fit in the 17z caliper or if it's 18z specific.

    Quote Originally Posted by jmcdermott View Post
    The RS4 reps look nice along with the stance. I have seen some reps look better than others. If you don't mind me asking where did you pick them up and what tire/rim size and offset are you running?

    Thank you. Yes I loved the way these reps turned out. Here are the wheel/ tire spec:

    Aspec RS4 reps 19x8.5 et35
    Toyo T1 sports 235/35/19

    No spacers and as dropped, zero rubbing. There is no tire gap.

  8. #8
    Veteran Member Four Rings nnnick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 01 2005
    AZ Member #
    8598
    My Garage
    2006 S4 6MT
    Location
    La Jolla, CA
    Items for Sale

    Love the M3 - can't wait to see what you do with the S4. Hope you're not disappointed at the availability of parts compared to your WRX, M3 or 350Z - while we have some great companies supporting the platform like JHM, 034 and APR, there aren't a lot of choices beyond that. I'm sure you'll figure it out quickly though - what's your goal for the car? Daily Driver? Handling? Power? Looks? All of the answers above are okay, just don't say stance
    Current: 2012 Audi TT-RS | HREs, MSS Kits, oCarbon, and most of the 034 Catalog
    Former: 2006 Audi S4 (Heavily Modded) | 2006 Audi A4 (Also Heavily Modded)

    Visit my blog: NicksCarBlog.com

  9. #9
    Veteran Member Four Rings blai76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 25 2011
    AZ Member #
    80293
    My Garage
    planes, trains and automobiles.
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Items for Sale

    Welcome to the fraternity! Stay away from jhmotorsports.com if you have serious mod fever; you'll incur the wrath of the significant other, or go broke very quickly, or both. Maintenance before mods! Miles/maintenance status/details?

    Or should I say, welcome back?
    Bob
    2008 B7S4tip Avant, 1998.5 B5A4tip 2.8L V6 (retired)

  10. #10
    Established Member Two Rings Kal_el's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 21 2011
    AZ Member #
    84225
    Location
    Peachtree City, GA

    Quote Originally Posted by nnnick View Post
    Love the M3 - can't wait to see what you do with the S4. Hope you're not disappointed at the availability of parts compared to your WRX, M3 or 350Z - while we have some great companies supporting the platform like JHM, 034 and APR, there aren't a lot of choices beyond that. I'm sure you'll figure it out quickly though - what's your goal for the car? Daily Driver? Handling? Power? Looks? All of the answers above are okay, just don't say stance
    Hey Nick! Thank you! I guess you'd always be disappointed without options but I knew that before I got it. The engine limits things a great deal. This car is my daily. I truthfully want it reliable and sharp looking. That's about it. I most likely will do piggies and a tune and stop there. I already know it's slow so it's not one of my biggest priorities. If she rides nice and looks sharp I'll be happy. You have the blog right??


    Quote Originally Posted by blai76 View Post
    Welcome to the fraternity! Stay away from jhmotorsports.com if you have serious mod fever; you'll incur the wrath of the significant other, or go broke very quickly, or both. Maintenance before mods! Miles/maintenance status/details?

    Or should I say, welcome back?
    Haha thanks man. I do see that the JHM products are well built and pricey. This is an 06 with 135k miles. I got a 5 year 100k extended warranty. It's been well maintained other than a few of the rsne buttons being worn. It came with the stock CF interior. 6MT. Not much else exciting.

  11. #11
    Established Member Two Rings Kal_el's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 21 2011
    AZ Member #
    84225
    Location
    Peachtree City, GA

    Kal_el's build. 2006 B7 S4

    Here's on of my favorite mods:

    Matching Recaros for the boys.




    I used to love the switchblade back in the day. Now I just wished all my cars had smart keys lol


  12. #12
    Established Member Two Rings Kal_el's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 21 2011
    AZ Member #
    84225
    Location
    Peachtree City, GA

    A few other things I'd like to do is the

    -Cupra front lip
    -Cleared headlights. Maybe an LED mod but I prefer the S6 mod
    -Rear caliper upgrade
    -euro grille

  13. #13
    Veteran Member Four Rings FulhamFTW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 10 2010
    AZ Member #
    61283
    Location
    STL, MO

    Mind sharing what you paid for the car?

  14. #14
    Established Member Two Rings Kal_el's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 21 2011
    AZ Member #
    84225
    Location
    Peachtree City, GA

    Quote Originally Posted by FulhamFTW View Post
    Mind sharing what you paid for the car?
    Sure. After tax/ warranty $14.5k

  15. #15
    Established Member Two Rings jimichunga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 13 2012
    AZ Member #
    100414
    Location
    SF

    How low are you ground to fender? Adjustable UCAs [aka how is your alignment]?

    Beautiful car!

  16. #16
    Veteran Member Four Rings BCsniper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 29 2010
    AZ Member #
    54160
    My Garage
    B6 S4 6MT Avant, B6 3.0 Avant 6MT (for sale), C5 A6 2.8
    Location
    north ga
    Items for Sale

    nice to see another V8 around these parts.


    if you decide to get rid of the old BBS wheels on your car, just let me know.
    Also exhaust, tune, dp, and intake spacers can make a big difference if you're wondering where to look next for performance stuff.
    And if you ever need a hand or advice on maintenance stuff, just let me know. I've come down to ATL a handful of times to help people with their cars.

  17. #17
    Established Member Two Rings Kal_el's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 21 2011
    AZ Member #
    84225
    Location
    Peachtree City, GA

    Kal_el's build. 2006 B7 S4

    Quote Originally Posted by jimichunga View Post
    How low are you ground to fender? Adjustable UCAs [aka how is your alignment]?

    Beautiful car!

    Thank you!! Alignment was done after the drop. Stock control arms and not much camber tbh. Here's a few pictures. I hope that helps.

    Front:

    Rear:

    Front bumper:





    Quote Originally Posted by BCsniper View Post
    nice to see another V8 around these parts.


    if you decide to get rid of the old BBS wheels on your car, just let me know.
    Also exhaust, tune, dp, and intake spacers can make a big difference if you're wondering where to look next for performance stuff.
    And if you ever need a hand or advice on maintenance stuff, just let me know. I've come down to ATL a handful of times to help people with their cars.

    Thank you BC! I actually had it dropped at Solo Motorsports Atlanta and a mechanic there purchased my stock BBS wheels. I will most definitely be PMing you regarding modifications. Next time you are in the ATL area please let me know so we can link up!
    Last edited by Kal_el; 11-26-2014 at 02:43 PM.

  18. #18
    Established Member Two Rings Kal_el's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 21 2011
    AZ Member #
    84225
    Location
    Peachtree City, GA

    Kal_el's build. 2006 B7 S4

    Here's a few interior shots








    Here's how she stacks against the ///M.





    Last edited by Kal_el; 11-26-2014 at 10:21 PM.

  19. #19
    Veteran Member Four Rings BCsniper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 29 2010
    AZ Member #
    54160
    My Garage
    B6 S4 6MT Avant, B6 3.0 Avant 6MT (for sale), C5 A6 2.8
    Location
    north ga
    Items for Sale

    Sounds good man.

    I think the next "mod" to my car is gonna be one of those mini-Recaro seats to go in my Avant since I've now got a baby on the way. I know lots of people on here have gotten them so I'm still up in the air about which seats to look at.

  20. #20
    Senior Member Three Rings blocke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 26 2013
    AZ Member #
    119685
    My Garage
    1990 BMW 325i (sold), 2006 VW GTI (sold), 2006 A4 S-line (sold), 2014 Jetta SportWagen TDI
    Location
    Temecula, CA

    Welcome to the family! Nice collection you have there. I almost pulled the trigger on an E46 m3 with comp pkg myself 2 yrs ago but with a baby on the way I had to be practical...so got my S4. I've got the same recaro as well, in blue to match my car. Looking forward to seeing the build progress!
    Performance: Fast Intentions 12" resonated cat back, ECS Snub Mount, JHM LTW Crank Pulley, JHM IM spacers, Optima Red Top, Dimple Oil drain magnet, 034 engine mounts,
    Suspension/Brakes: JHM LTW rotors front & Rear, Hawk HPS Pads, VMR V708's, H&R Sport springs, 034 strut mounts.
    Visual: Lamin-X on headlights, 20% tint , ZIZA city LEDs, Ziza License place LEDS, Interior LED conversion, R8 oil cap, 996 coolant cap
    Instagram: lockebrian

  21. #21
    Established Member Two Rings Kal_el's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 21 2011
    AZ Member #
    84225
    Location
    Peachtree City, GA

    Quote Originally Posted by BCsniper View Post
    Sounds good man.

    I think the next "mod" to my car is gonna be one of those mini-Recaro seats to go in my Avant since I've now got a baby on the way. I know lots of people on here have gotten them so I'm still up in the air about which seats to look at.
    Nice! I will say that for newborns you may want to wait until you are finished taking the car seat with you. We had a Chicco for the first Six months because you will be carrying them in the seat everywhere!!

    Once you're finished with that then pick up these performance ride seats. Just food for thought. Oh and congratulations on the baby brother. Best thing in the world is to be a father.

    Quote Originally Posted by blocke View Post
    Welcome to the family! Nice collection you have there. I almost pulled the trigger on an E46 m3 with comp pkg myself 2 yrs ago but with a baby on the way I had to be practical...so got my S4. I've got the same recaro as well, in blue to match my car. Looking forward to seeing the build progress!
    Thanks man! I'm sure it was a hard decision. Tbh the ///M is such a raw car. Super fun. I love the S4 for family and daily duties. I'll have to check yours out.

  22. #22
    Active Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Dec 18 2014
    AZ Member #
    303985
    Location
    NJ

    Looking great bud! Exact direction I plan to take with mine. How are you liking the Solo werks S1 coilovers? Looking into the options out there so I can get an idea once I get mine.

  23. #23
    Established Member Two Rings Kal_el's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 21 2011
    AZ Member #
    84225
    Location
    Peachtree City, GA

    Quote Originally Posted by s4freak86 View Post
    Looking great bud! Exact direction I plan to take with mine. How are you liking the Solo werks S1 coilovers? Looking into the options out there so I can get an idea once I get mine.
    Thank you. Good to hear. I like them so far. No problems at all. Best option price wise given that they are slightly more expensive than some springs.

  24. #24
    Veteran Member Four Rings MMMB00ST_A4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 31 2009
    AZ Member #
    40586
    My Garage
    05' A4 1.8t USP Avant Q-M/T, 04' A4 1.8t Q-M/T, 02' BAT A4 1.8t Q-MT, 14' RAM 1500 Laramie LMT
    Location
    Raleigh, North Carolina
    Items for Sale

    What other car could you buy for under 15k with an interior as premium as these cars have? Not many. These S/RS Recaros are timeless and very comfortable.
    -Brandon

    APR | Oettinger | KW | iForged | Evolution Racewerks | Labree | Carbinio

    12.9@104mph

  25. #25
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Jun 12 2014
    AZ Member #
    253612
    Location
    Salem Oregon

    Quote Originally Posted by MMMB00ST_A4 View Post
    What other car could you buy for under 15k with an interior as premium as these cars have? Not many. These S/RS Recaros are timeless and very comfortable.
    I took my roommate's father out for a spin in my S4 and the first thing he said when he got in was..."oh my god...these are some really nice seats." Yes the Recaros are amazing.

    OP...you mentioned that you would like to do a Cupra lip.......I would suggest spending the extra...and by that i mean about 300 more to get the Carbon Fiber lip from Spoonfed tuning. It is much sturdier and is actually a bit wider to fit the B7 bumper better. Google Nics car blog for a nice write up and picks if you have not already don so
    2007 S4 6MT //Brilliant Black on Black//Black optic RS4 Grille //SS lines // Apikol snub // JHM Short Shifter //Black side markers front //Yellow fog bulbs//Carbon Fiber Cupra R Lip//AWE Pedals//Ziza LED City Lights

  26. #26
    Established Member Two Rings Kal_el's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 21 2011
    AZ Member #
    84225
    Location
    Peachtree City, GA

    Quote Originally Posted by MMMB00ST_A4 View Post
    What other car could you buy for under 15k with an interior as premium as these cars have? Not many. These S/RS Recaros are timeless and very comfortable.
    There aren't many of any at all. The thing that deters people is the practicality or lack there of for this car. It gets horrible MPG and the maintenance costs are expensive. I love the interior. It's well made. Clean CF trim and the Recaros are way better than my stock M seats.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cargo an View Post
    I took my roommate's father out for a spin in my S4 and the first thing he said when he got in was..."oh my god...these are some really nice seats." Yes the Recaros are amazing.

    OP...you mentioned that you would like to do a Cupra lip.......I would suggest spending the extra...and by that i mean about 300 more to get the Carbon Fiber lip from Spoonfed tuning. It is much sturdier and is actually a bit wider to fit the B7 bumper better. Google Nics car blog for a nice write up and picks if you have not already don so
    Haha thanks for sharing. I get asked all the time what engine does it have because they never heard an Audi sound so beefy.

    I appreciate the info on the CF lip and I will keep it in mind.

  27. #27
    Established Member Two Rings Kal_el's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 21 2011
    AZ Member #
    84225
    Location
    Peachtree City, GA

    Brakes are coming together nicely. Few more coats and then decals. Can't wait to get them mounted.


  28. #28
    Senior Member Four Rings SpoolBus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07 2013
    AZ Member #
    120510
    Location
    ATL/GA

    I actually like that a lot..great job, can't wait to see them mounted up!
    I've used both the ceramic spray and brush on and the spray is actually easier to use and provides a smoother finish.

    BTW did you see that blk DTM at the dealership you got your car at? Looks real nice online

  29. #29
    Established Member Two Rings Kal_el's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 21 2011
    AZ Member #
    84225
    Location
    Peachtree City, GA

    Quote Originally Posted by SpoolBus View Post
    I actually like that a lot..great job, can't wait to see them mounted up!
    I've used both the ceramic spray and brush on and the spray is actually easier to use and provides a smoother finish.

    BTW did you see that blk DTM at the dealership you got your car at? Looks real nice online
    Thank you! Yeah they are looking really good right now.

    I did see that DTM. It's an automatic though . I've been thinking about going there and conning them into swapping bumper LOL

  30. #30
    Veteran Member Four Rings Mr. Corey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 14 2009
    AZ Member #
    37449
    My Garage
    Audis
    Location
    NYC
    Items for Sale

    Car looks nice......Got some miles on that beast. After Exhaust and tune maybe JHM intake mani not much left for you to mod. LW flywheel makes the car more raw feeling. The new RNSE is a decent update as well. Happy modding! and Dammmmm M3 is amazing!!!!!
    B6 Nogaro with lots of mods
    BUILD THREAD

    Photography Website www.coreymaywalt.com

  31. #31
    Established Member Two Rings Kal_el's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 21 2011
    AZ Member #
    84225
    Location
    Peachtree City, GA

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Corey View Post
    Car looks nice......Got some miles on that beast. After Exhaust and tune maybe JHM intake mani not much left for you to mod. LW flywheel makes the car more raw feeling. The new RNSE is a decent update as well. Happy modding! and Dammmmm M3 is amazing!!!!!
    Thanks Corey!! Yeah there a few things ahead of me that I really want to do. I appreciate the kind words

  32. #32
    Established Member Two Rings Kal_el's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 21 2011
    AZ Member #
    84225
    Location
    Peachtree City, GA



    So brakes are ready. Should be on by next weekend!

  33. #33
    Active Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Aug 22 2014
    AZ Member #
    277113
    Location
    Midwest

    Brakes look great! Love yellow calipers on a black car...much better than red IMO. Are you worried about the timing chain/guides/tensioner issue at all? Is it covered by the warranty?

  34. #34
    Established Member Two Rings Kal_el's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 21 2011
    AZ Member #
    84225
    Location
    Peachtree City, GA

    Quote Originally Posted by WestonB8 View Post
    Brakes look great! Love yellow calipers on a black car...much better than red IMO. Are you worried about the timing chain/guides/tensioner issue at all? Is it covered by the warranty?
    Thank you! Service was done already. Warranty covers engine and transmission. I want to say that the timing service is a wear and tear item.

  35. #35
    Established Member Two Rings Kal_el's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 21 2011
    AZ Member #
    84225
    Location
    Peachtree City, GA

    Few pictures of the brakes. The new rotors are nominally smaller than the OE ones. Love the 6 Piston Brembos. Just waiting on a retro for the rears!



  36. #36
    Veteran Member Four Rings pwest15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 15 2013
    AZ Member #
    123191
    Location
    Denver, CO College Station, TX
    Items for Sale

    Wow, they look great! I love how the yellow pops on that gorgeous black paint

  37. #37
    Established Member Two Rings Kal_el's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 21 2011
    AZ Member #
    84225
    Location
    Peachtree City, GA

    Quote Originally Posted by pwest15 View Post
    Wow, they look great! I love how the yellow pops on that gorgeous black paint
    Thank you!! My past 3 builds on black cars I go with yellow calipers. My WRX was WRB and I went with red.

  38. #38
    Established Member Two Rings Kal_el's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 21 2011
    AZ Member #
    84225
    Location
    Peachtree City, GA

    I have to say thank you to Auston Werner for supplying these gorgeous 17z calipers. He answered many of my questions and I got everything I needed/ordered.

  39. #39
    Established Member Two Rings Kal_el's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 21 2011
    AZ Member #
    84225
    Location
    Peachtree City, GA



    Just an update. Coilovers still riding nice. It's pretty low and I definitely need adjustable camber arms.

    Not liking the oil consumption too much but from everything I read it's part of this car.

    I also got a new fuel pump.

    Still love this car just wish there was easier power.

  40. #40
    Veteran Member Four Rings 2380S4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 16 2008
    AZ Member #
    30926
    My Garage
    07 DTM S4, 15 328XI & 90 Turbo Grand Prix
    Location
    Living The Dream!!!
    Items for Sale

    How's the braking in comparison to the oem brakes?

    Any grinding required on the pins or spindle?

    Thanks in advance.
    Ordered: 2018 RS3 Audi Exclusive Navarra Blue
    Current: 2007 S4 DTM
    Past: 2001 S4 10 years in the stable, miss it everyday.
    Past: 2013 A5
    Garage: 2015 328 I X-Drive
    1990 Turbo Grand Prix

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


    © 2001-2018 Audizine, Audizine.com, and Driverzines.com
    Audizine is an independently owned and operated automotive enthusiast community and news website.
    Audi and the Audi logo(s) are copyright/trademark Audi AG. Audizine is not endorsed by or affiliated with Audi AG.