Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 298 of 298 FirstFirst ... 198248288296297298
Results 11,881 to 11,892 of 11892
    Veteran Member Three Rings TWiST's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by vce1232000 View Post
    I can truthfully say that I never had to jump start my car since I purchased the Walmart battery
    It is a beast! With my Android head unit, 2 x 12 inch subs, radar, USB3 hub, Ext HD, accessories etc, I figured I would try to get the larger battery.

Since I did not end up having time to take care of this and the car would sometimes have just enough power to turn over I ended up picking up one of these;

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I jumped my car over 20 times and the battery would say 100% still, but under load it would say 50%, it is one of the best things I have ever gotten. Also has a light, USB ports for charging etc. I ended up getting it for 69, but when I went to buy one for my GF for her car, it was 79, I just sucked it up and paid the extra 10. I highly recommend everybody to get one, not having to rely on another person to jump your car (Multiple times at that) and having an emergency power source for devices is fantastic!

Veteran Member Four Rings vce1232000's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    83 MK1 GTI Callaway Turbo stg II
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by TWiST View Post
    It is a beast! With my Android head unit, 2 x 12 inch subs, radar, USB3 hub, Ext HD, accessories etc, I figured I would try to get the larger battery.

Since I did not end up having time to take care of this and the car would sometimes have just enough power to turn over I ended up picking up one of these;

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I jumped my car over 20 times and the battery would say 100% still, but under load it would say 50%, it is one of the best things I have ever gotten. Also has a light, USB ports for charging etc. I ended up getting it for 69, but when I went to buy one for my GF for her car, it was 79, I just sucked it up and paid the extra 10. I highly recommend everybody to get one, not having to rely on another person to jump your car (Multiple times at that) and having an emergency power source for devices is fantastic!
    Ive these in action. Technology these dayz are amazing
    APR KO4, APR HPFP,RS4 LPFP Cntr,145 bar PRV, APR TP, TT DP, GFB DV+, AWE FMIC, BFI CC, AWE Exhaust, RS4 Exh tips, ST CO, 034 RSB,034 St Dnsty Mtr Mts, New Sth West Bst guage, B7 RS4 8 pot Calipers.Stop Tech slotted rotors.Goodridge SS brake lines frt & rr. Hawk HPS frt & rr. RS4 PS rack, RS4 Servotronic Relay,RS4 rims. S4 mirror caps,RS4 Mesh Style Grill,LED tail lites
    S4 Recaro Front & Rear seats. Led Interior Kit,United LED's fog lites
    2007 A4 Avant 2.0T Tiptronic 6spd

Veteran Member Four Rings WillŽnskraft's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2002 Audi A4 1.8TQ, 2007 Audi A4 2.0TQ

Questions you thought were too dumb to ask

Do these center wheel caps fit the 17in 5 split spoke wheels?

TIA
    "Beep beeeep bloop boop" - R2D2

Established Member Three Rings Dondbg's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    MB w203

Quote Originally Posted by WillŽnskraft View Post
    Do these center wheel caps fit the 17in 5 split spoke wheels?

TIA
    Check with part number if possible but they do look the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Veteran Member Four Rings WillŽnskraft's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2002 Audi A4 1.8TQ, 2007 Audi A4 2.0TQ

Quote Originally Posted by Dondbg View Post
    Check with part number if possible but they do look the same.

Good idea.
    "Beep beeeep bloop boop" - R2D2

Senior Member Four Rings Ashtonts's Avatar
    AZ Member #

What is the part number or name of the clips that secure the DTM front fog grilles to the bumper?
    2005.5 A4 2.0T Brilliant Red | 6MT | Quattro | DTM
    Go: K04 | ST Coilovers | Carbonio | Maestro | S3 Injectors | IE Rods | JHM FMIC | Autotech HPFP | ECS Short Shifter | JHM Clutch | USP HFC | Quad-tip Exhaust | S4 Brakes
    Show: Panda Recaros | RS4 Grille | Votex Spoiler | OEM CF Trim | S4 Mirrors | Black Ext. Trim | CC + Joey Mod Bixenons | LED Tails | A8 Rings | RNSe | 20% Tint | 034 Adj. UCAs

Established Member Three Rings Dondbg's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    MB w203

How to remove the rear pillars, C pillars, Iím removing all headliner with all trims and pillars and Iím stuck at the back, I feel there is a hidden screw holding the pillar to the seat belt cover but I canít see it.

Any tips. Pictures would be awesome.

Thanks

Veteran Member Four Rings i3oricua's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2006 A4; 2000 Audi TT; 2008 Mercedes A180

How to remove the rear pillars, C pillars, Iím removing all headliner with all trims and pillars and Iím stuck at the back, I feel there is a hidden screw holding the pillar to the seat belt cover but I canít see it.

Thanks

A pic would help on where youíre talking about. If itís the rear ones there is a screw on each side on the roof. If itís the ones for the little window in the back there are two screws. One that is obvious and the other one you have remove the back seat side bolsters to get to and then you pull it out very weirdly and carefully.

Sent from my iPhone 12
    Brilliant Red B7 // EFR 7163 w/S3 injectors and stock internals // Meth Injection // Rotiform BLQs // Eibach Springs w/Koni Shocks // Raxles // Custom Front Mount - Treadstone // Lightweight Crank Pulley // Thor Skid Plate // 18Z Upgrade // S-100 Touch Screen // RS-4 Sway Bar // Custom Catback // Snub Mount // JHM upgraded fuel pump internals // ACTechnic Blackout Boost Gauge in PodI // Seat Cupra Splitter

Senior Member Two Rings A4_PimP's Avatar
    AZ Member #

This summer the coolant temp sensor and thermostat were changed on my car. Now that the temperature has gotten a bit colder Iím losing a little coolant every day. I noticed it Sunday checked and topped up to the max mark yesterday. I looked last night when I got home and it was back down again. I lose enough that the level is below Max at the seam in the bottle. What could be causing it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Established Member Four Rings yxri's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by A4_PimP View Post
    This summer the coolant temp sensor and thermostat were changed on my car. Now that the temperature has gotten a bit colder Iím losing a little coolant every day. I noticed it Sunday checked and topped up to the max mark yesterday. I looked last night when I got home and it was back down again. I lose enough that the level is below Max at the seam in the bottle. What could be causing it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    First do you see any puddles on the ground when you move the car? Second, do you get any white smoke or loss of power when turbo kicks in. Have you scanned the car to see if their is something like a thermostat stuck open? Weird why you loose coolant everyday if you don't have any where for it to go.

AZ Member #

Thanks

Take a picture and I'll send you one of my car. Tabs should hold the area by the dash. Two screws from the ohh shit handle and I think one at the end of the piece by your headliner

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by yxri View Post
    Take a picture and I'll send you one of my car. Two screws from the ohh shit handle and I think one at the end of the piece by your headliner