Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 267 of 267 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267
Results 10,641 to 10,655 of 10655
    Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by tankdeer View Post
    The B7 doesn't have SAI
    I just assumed they did. If there is no seconday air system in the car, what is causing pre cat warm up during cold start?

Veteran Member Four Rings tankdeer's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    A Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by EvolutionArmory View Post
    I just assumed they did. If there is no seconday air system in the car, what is causing pre cat warm up during cold start?
    There is no pre-cat either, just a single cat. I don't know what makes it warm up other than high idle. But there is 100% no SAI
    Negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full

His: Nothing. Still searching
    Hers: 2008 Ibis Ti Avant 6MT - Bagged Unicorn
    RIP: 2006 DG Avant Tip

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by tankdeer View Post
    There is no pre-cat either, just a single cat. I don't know what makes it warm up other than high idle. But there is 100% no SAI
    Pre cat warm up meaning pre to driving. I know there isn't a pre cat. 😺

I believe you about the SAI not being there. I just assumed it did due to high idle at start up like a SAI system would do. Maybe that's all it is on a B7.

Senior Member Three Rings klrider44's Avatar
    AZ Member #

With the AC on my vacuum gauge will bounce around from 18hg to 15hg repeatedly. I can feel vibrations from fluctuating vacuum, rpms don't move on gauge. AC off vacuum stays put around 21-22hg with occasional dip when coming to a stop. Also AC doesn't blow cold when temp is over 90 degrees (not sure if this is related to the vacuum issue). Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

Veteran Member Four Rings aluthman's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '01 Chevy 2500HD Duramax

Quote Originally Posted by EvolutionArmory View Post
    Pre cat warm up meaning pre to driving. I know there isn't a pre cat. 😺

I believe you about the SAI not being there. I just assumed it did due to high idle at start up like a SAI system would do. Maybe that's all it is on a B7.
    I believe it runs a touch lean during the high idle also to try to warm it up faster
    -Adam

'07 DTM A4 2.0T|6MT|EFR 7163 Twin Scroll|DoTuning|Built Motor|Meth and other go fast stuff…
    '06 A4 2.0T Quattro - RIP (Best ¼ mile pass 13.634 @ 103.30)

Senior Member Four Rings dalmation53's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi A4 B7

Damn i can't find my 36 mm socket for the oil filter from ECS. Can i use a regular 36 mm socket i always used the other one for that application.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
    Ivan

Established Member Four Rings Okedokey's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by dalmation53 View Post
    Damn i can't find my 36 mm socket for the oil filter from ECS. Can i use a regular 36 mm socket i always used the other one for that application.

Yes, but you'll need to come up from the bottom with an extension
    A4 B7 2.0L TSFI (Mauritius Blue) | KO4 + Autotech HPFP upgrade + BSR Stage II tune - 2.5" BSR CAT-back - CAI| S3 Inj. DW300c LPFP | GFB DV+ | 19" Audi 2015 RS4 rims | R8 Coils | 034 RSB, control arms, end links, street density engine & CVT mounts - snub nose - HFC | Cupra R lip | 7" Erisin 2028AM - Polk Audio PA D5000.5 - 4 x DB6502 + db840DVC sub + Pioneer 10" sub| Yellow Fogs, LEDs throughout | CXRacing FMIC - B12 Bilstein Suspension + H&R Springs | S4 brake upgrade and braided lines.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi A4 B7

Quote Originally Posted by Okedokey View Post
    Yes, but you'll need to come up from the bottom with an extension
    Oh i did it from the top from with my ecs socket. I just ordered a new one but i need an oil change asap before i go to miami this week 💪💪

Ivan

Senior Member Two Rings Jimmyjamms's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Hilux

I know I've read this before but can I use a non afs ballast to power afs bi-xenons if I'm not using the afs? Or is the connection different?

Veteran Member Four Rings vce1232000's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    83 MK1 GTI Callaway Turbo stg II
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyjamms View Post
    I know I've read this before but can I use a non afs ballast to power afs bi-xenons if I'm not using the afs? Or is the connection different?
    Nope. Different connection
    APR KO4, APR HPFP,RS4 LPFP Cntr,145 bar PRV, APR TP, TT DP, GFB DV+, AWE FMIC, BFI CC, AWE Exhaust, RS4 Exh tips, ST CO, 034 RSB,034 St Dnsty Mtr Mts, New Sth West Bst guage, B7 RS4 8 pot Calipers.Stop Tech slotted rotors.Goodridge SS brake lines frt & rr. Hawk HPS frt & rr. RS4 PS rack, RS4 Servotronic Relay,S6 19 inch rims. S4 mirror caps,RS4 Mesh Style Grill,LED tail lites
    S4 Recaro Front & Rear seats. Led Interior Kit,United LED's fog lites
    2007 A4 Avant 2.0T Tiptronic 6spd

Senior Member Two Rings Jimmyjamms's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Hilux

Quote Originally Posted by vce1232000 View Post
    Nope. Different connection
    Thanks. I was 99% sure that'd be the case. Didn't want to pull my lights out to confirm.

AZ Member #

Does anyone know if S4 brakes (specifically the front 345mm rotor + caliper) would be able to fit behind the OEM 5 spoke wheels? I can't really seem to find a definite answer for that, and was hoping that someone here may have tried it before. If it makes any difference the wheels are on a B6, but because they are B7 wheels and B7 S4 brakes are the same as the B6 S4, I thought it would still be applicable here. These are the specific wheels I'm talking about:

Thanks guys!

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi A4 B7

Quote Originally Posted by B6N00b View Post
    Does anyone know if S4 brakes (specifically the front 345mm rotor + caliper) would be able to fit behind the OEM 5 spoke wheels? I can't really seem to find a definite answer for that, and was hoping that someone here may have tried it before. If it makes any difference the wheels are on a B6, but because they are B7 wheels and B7 S4 brakes are the same as the B6 S4, I thought it would still be applicable here. These are the specific wheels I'm talking about:

Thanks guys!
    yes
    Ivan

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

So I ordered a genuine center console lid for my 3.2l A4 B7 as it was missing when I purchased the car. However, the latch on the lid is far to big to fit into the console itself. Yet, the seller insists it is genuine. Am I missing something?

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by NCGP View Post
    So I ordered a genuine center console lid for my 3.2l A4 B7 as it was missing when I purchased the car. However, the latch on the lid is far to big to fit into the console itself. Yet, the seller insists it is genuine. Am I missing something?

they come in two different styles based on the way the hinges mount. the latch in the front is also slightly different. audi used two different suppliers for the console. its likely genuine but the other variant. i replaced mine but had to pay close attention to the pictures on amazon vs mine. perfect fit for me.

Sent from my iPad using Audizine