Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran Member Four Rings PSYC0TIC ONE's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    03 Golf GL (2.slow)

Reckless Driving Lawyer Fairfax County

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Not even going to go into it... I will say there was an idiot clogging up the left lane and pacing the car next to him doing about 10 below the limit. When I went to pass, he sped up. I'll leave it at that.

Need to know if any of you have used any lawyers in particular for a reckless ticket in Fairfax County VA...

Thank you in advance.
    -Cliff
    Current:
    B8 //S4-Prstg-6MT-Ibis on Blk-Sprt Diff-35% Tint-H&R OE Sprngs-AWE CatBack
    Past:
    B6 //S4 Nogy on Nogy-19" OZ SLs-FI NonRes CatBack-Hardwired V1 w/ LIS4 Display & LaserMask-30% Tint-RS6 Pedals-BiXenon ECodes
    B5 //S4 Cactus on Black-Sport Pckg-18" Flik Justices-JHM Shrt Thrw-APR Stg1

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    B8.5 S4

I used one a long time ago for the same thing, lawyer cost me $1500 and he got it reduced to improper driving and $75 fine. I don't remember his name but anyone one of them right there by the courthouse will most likely get you the same outcome.

Its a racket in VA and the lawyers are a dime a dozen.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    03 Golf GL (2.slow)

Thank you for the heads up...

I just reread my original post...
    It "could" be interpreted that I was an absolute prat on the road.

When the left lane camper sped up, I just sped up faster he noticed the statie, I did not... Cop nabbed me just as I left off the gas.

I wish they would enforce the "slower traffic keep right rule" or put into play a "left is for passing only".

I know I've been pulled over in jersey for traveling in the left lane, there was no one really on the road and the cop let me go but, that would make traveling in NOVA/DC/MD so much smoother.
    -Cliff
    Current:
    Past:
    B6 //S4 Nogy on Nogy-19" OZ SLs-FI NonRes CatBack-Hardwired V1 w/ LIS4 Display & LaserMask-30% Tint-RS6 Pedals-BiXenon ECodes

Active Member Two Rings Bigcoryss's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2009 Audi A3

I used Christina Pendleton. Got completely off of the ticket. No points. Had to pay court costs and go through driver improvement class. She cost me 199 bucks. But my ticket was for 83 in a 70.

Veteran Member Four Rings blmlozz's Avatar
    AZ Member #

How long ago did this occur?

Your name will be in the public docket soon. You'll have ample selection when you get the 13561236 letters from law firms looking for your business.

I would highly suggest picking one if you have any kind of prior history. Reckless in VA has possible jail time, and mandatory license suspension.

I wish they would enforce the "slower traffic keep right rule" or put into play a "left is for passing only".
    There is a left for passing law in VA, it's just not enforced. Even tractor trailers ride the left lanes around here.
    current; 2013 ATS, 2000 S4, 99 A6 Avant, 89 Corvette .
    Past; 2012 CTS-V, 90 Miata, 11 CTS-V, 09 G8, 01 S4, 99.5 A4, 00 Protégé.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    03 Golf GL (2.slow)

It happened yesterday morning.
    -Cliff
    Current:
    Past:

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by PSYC0TIC ONE View Post
    It happened yesterday morning.
    Yeah, 1-2 weeks you should start to get the influx.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    03 Golf GL (2.slow)

Lmao, awesome
    -Cliff
    Current:
    Past:

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    B8.5 S4

Lmao, awesome
    Yeap.

Something similar happened to me when I got mine. I had just moved to Fairfax and was in the right turn lane when I wanted to go straight so when the light turned green I gunned it to get over and an some mouth breather in a tsx thought I was trying to race him and sped up. Cop coming the other direction flipped a u-turn and pulled me over and the first thing he asked me was "who is the other guy?" He then gave me a general reckless ticket and thus I learned how the VA traffic system works.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    03 Golf GL (2.slow)

Quote Originally Posted by blmlozz View Post
    How long ago did this occur?

Your name will be in the public docket soon. You'll have ample selection when you get the 13561236 letters from law firms looking for your business.

I would highly suggest picking one if you have any kind of prior history. Reckless in VA has possible jail time, and mandatory license suspension.

There is a left for passing law in VA, it's just not enforced. Even tractor trailers ride the left lanes around here.
    I had one other reckless ticket in VA but it was back in 2005.

I have had 2 speeding tickets in the last year but, they were both prepayable.
    -Cliff
    Current:
    Past:

AZ Member #

I had one other reckless ticket in VA but it was back in 2005.

I have had 2 speeding tickets in the last year but, they were both prepayable.
    You need a lawyer, definitely. the 05 offense isn't so bad as the 2 priors last year. Sign up for a driver improvement clinic. Go to the one on the weekend, as they'll typically let you go early. Also, go online and get a copy of your transcript so you know exactly what kind of infractions you're talking about. Any traffic attorney is going to tell you to do this anyway.

Established Member Two Rings leetjon00's Avatar
    AZ Member #

You need a lawyer, definitely. the 05 offense isn't so bad as the 2 priors last year. Sign up for a driver improvement clinic. Go to the one on the weekend, as they'll typically let you go early. Also, go online and get a copy of your transcript so you know exactly what kind of infractions you're talking about. Any traffic attorney is going to tell you to do this anyway.
    This is all good advice, except I'd emphasize that a prior reckless + 2 tickets w/in the last year = potential trouble. Given that history, you should be willing to pay extra for a better attorney. My 2 cents.
    2013 S5 Phantom Black |Premium Plus| B&O | Adv. Key | All Black Leather | STaSIS Stage 1

Veteran Member Four Rings viceprp's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    is attached to my house.

My old man has legal shield and he pays $47/mo to have unlimitied access to a lawyer as long as his questions are all different. He gets discounted lawyers fees to fight his speeding tickets and represent him in billing problems. Anyhow, it is well worth it for him to have it with the business. I think I am going to do the same but its only $17/mo for my personal use.
    '00 1.8TQM - Lugtronic GTcougaR
    '02 1.8TQ - Daily

STEVE

Black B5 Armrest for sale - $90

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by leetjon00 View Post
    This is all good advice, except I'd emphasize that a prior reckless + 2 tickets w/in the last year = potential trouble. Given that history, you should be willing to pay extra for a better attorney. My 2 cents.
    Pretty much.

The 05 offense by itself wouldn't be horrible, iirc statue for removal on reckless is 8 years and he has shown nearly that much time in good driving.

2 in 1 year though and now another reckless + seeing that other lingering reckless from 05 is salt in a femoral artery tear.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    03 Golf GL (2.slow)

I contacted a lawyer, the 05 ticket I wasn't convicted of reckless driving, not really sure if that matters...

It wasn't reckless for speed either, it was for passing on the right.
    -Cliff
    Current:
    Past:

AZ Member #

I contacted a lawyer, the 05 ticket I wasn't convicted of reckless driving, not really sure if that matters...

It wasn't reckless for speed either, it was for passing on the right.
    That's better, it really depends on how it shows up on your record, because that's all the Judge is really going to look at beyond your attorney's name and your improvement clinic certificate.

Established Member Two Rings HotRod1200's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    K5 GSXR 750

What a coincidence. I received a reckless driving ticket yesterday morning as well. My situation is pretty similar to yours...a few cars in front of me were driving below the speed limit so I changed lanes to pass them and BAM!

I'm part of a legal plan through my job so I contacted one of the attorneys and I have an appointment with them Thursday afternoon. A few months ago, I received a speeding ticket but it wasn't reckless so I was able to prepay it. Hopefully, my attorney can workout something to reduce my charge.

When is your court date? Mine is on Dec 16 @ 9:30am.
    "My car is like a wife…she annoys the living crap out of you sometimes but you learn to just put up with her sh**!!"
    EPL / TiAL 605 RaceCar
    SSP Tuned Stage 3 B5 S4 (SOLD)

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    03 Golf GL (2.slow)

My court date is January 6th
    -Cliff
    Current:
    Past:

Established Member Two Rings siren's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I'm sorry to hear about your situation.... I've actually had a friend with the same charge in Va... But with his motorcycle. He sold the bike, took a driver improvement course, and yes.... Had a lawyer. He went to court, and literally, the judge didn't care about anything he had to say, what his lawyer had to say, or what he had done prior to court.... They took him right from the courtroom and he did 3 days in county jail. Now, I have full respect for judges.... But that was total crap. VA court systems are horrible.
    B6

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2001 Nissan Maxima SE

Hey man,

I've been there and understand your pain. I got my license card back in September. Had to do some bs community service. Used an attorney by the name of Kosa So 703-609-0932. I'm not going to same he is the best because I think all of the attorneys (traffic) are in it for the money. He's a good bs'er and knows the judges. Give him a ring and see what he says about your options.

Good luck!
    2010 S5 Prestige | Ibis White | B&O | AWE Track Exhaust | AWE Intake | H&R OE Sport springs | Fogs | 20" Vossen CV2 | Hankook tires - (295/25 & 255/30) |
    35% Tint | A2DP Bluetooth adapter
    Black plasti-dipped grill and badges | Satin black 3M roof | VAG mods (thanks to DirtD1ver)
    Spring 2014: Front and Rear sway | new wheels | APR ECU or GIAC | More power.

Veteran Member Four Rings Brooklyn's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Co-workers used Bose Law Firm. She shelled out about $1500 but tells me the representation was solid and she avoided the ridiculous penalties that come with a reckless driving charge in VA.
    l 2013 A6 3.0T l Premium Plus l Oolong Gray/Black l Driver Assistance Package l Sport Package l Bose l Fine Grain Ash l 35% Ceramic Tint l Expel Ultimate l Opti Coat l 20x8.5 ET 32 Avant Garde M590 w/ Conti Extreme DW 255/35/20 l

l Previous: 2011 B8 S4 6MT l

Veteran Member Four Rings Haenszel20v's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    B6 A4 USP - B5 VR6T Avant

I've received two in Fairfax - one in 2008, one in 2010. Went to court myself without a lawyer both times, was polite, courteous etc and walked on both of them. However I know that that is rare. Just my experience.
    10.400@139mph -- Full Weight.

Established Member Two Rings DizkoDan's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2008 Mazda CX-9 GT

Quote Originally Posted by M@X2S5 View Post
    Hey man,

I've been there and understand your pain. I got my license card back in September. Had to do some bs community service. Used an attorney by the name of Kosa So 703-609-0932. I'm not going to same he is the best because I think all of the attorneys (traffic) are in it for the money. He's a good bs'er and knows the judges. Give him a ring and see what he says about your options.

Good luck!
    So are you saying you used this lawyer and still lost your license? If so, I wouldn't recommend that lawyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Haenszel20v View Post
    I've received two in Fairfax - one in 2008, one in 2010. Went to court myself without a lawyer both times, was polite, courteous etc and walked on both of them. However I know that that is rare. Just my experience.
    Definitely rare in Fairfax County. I actually had my license suspended for 6 months about 12 years ago in Fairfax. It was a BS "general reckless" driving on the dulles toll road. The cop (an airport cop) was a complete ass and had followed me for about 5 miles while he was in the access lanes and I was in the normal toll lanes. I saw him back there, and was not at all concerned, because I wasn't really doing anything other than a bit of speeding (5-10 over) which is completely normal on the DTR. When he could finally get out of the access lanes, after the toll plaza, he got behind me and lit me up. Gave me some BS about changing lanes without my turn signal (which I never do), passing people etc. Anyhow, he didn't have anything on me speed wise, so he just put it as general reckless.

I didn't think much of it, because like I said, I really wasn't doing anything crazy. I took a driver improvement course, and went to court w/o a lawyer. The cop proceeded to tell the judge that I was all over the place, speeding and not using turn signals, cutting people off and all kinds of other BS. He then used the magic words "aggressive driver". I went up to present myself. Told the judge that I didn't think that my driving was reckless, but that I had completed a driver improvement course and learned from it (I don't remember exactly what I said since this was so long ago) and presented the certificate. He didn't even blink, suspended my license for 6 months flat out. I explained that I worked in MD, and lived in VA, and asked for a restricted license. He told me I'd have to come back and put in that request officially on another day. Meanwhile I sat in the court watching him hand out restricted sentences to drunk driver after drunk driver. So I got the form, came back the next day and waited again. The bailiff sees me and recognizes me from the day before and asks why I'm there again. I tell him I'm trying to get a restricted license. He says "good luck. this judge never gives them to reckless drivers". Sure enough, I go before the judge again, and he basically tells me to piss off, and if I didn't like his verdict I should appeal.

I was young and dumb at the time, and couldn't afford to take more time to go through the appeals and such. So I just dealt with the suspension. The moral of the story is, GET A LAWYER! There is no chance I would have lost my license on that trumped up charge if I had someone there to represent me and counter the BS the cop was spewing.
    *current* 2013 Ibis White s-line a3 quattro
    *sold* 2004 cobalt blue allroad 2.7t

AZ Member #

o are you saying you used this lawyer and still lost your license? If so, I wouldn't recommend that lawyer.
    loosing your license > jail time.

Senior Member Three Rings Chopstixs's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2.8 Single Turboed A6/2011 Tahoe

This exactly why I still have my MD License...smh
    Through out the years, People have used "Chopstix" to eat rice.........I do the same.

C5 UNION MEMBER

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2001 Nissan Maxima SE

The judges are not kind to anyone going 100+ and DWB in this area doesn't help either. So, to answer your question yes.
    2010 S5 Prestige | Ibis White | B&O | AWE Track Exhaust | AWE Intake | H&R OE Sport springs | Fogs | 20" Vossen CV2 | Hankook tires - (295/25 & 255/30) |
    Black plasti-dipped grill and badges | Satin black 3M roof | VAG mods (thanks to DirtD1ver)

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2001 Nissan Maxima SE

Exactly! The option was go to jail or do community service and lose the license for 6 months. Actually, I got a restricted license and the 6 months went by quick.
    loosing your license > jail time.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by M@X2S5 View Post
    The judges are not kind to anyone going 100+ and DWB in this area doesn't help either. So, to answer your question yes.
    Jesus, you lucky SOB. Back in my young and stupid days, I decided it was a good idea to peg the governor on the protege (112mph) and race a ford explorer (unmarked cop car).

I'm convinced I managed to get off with a disregard hwy sign because of my good looks.

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Lightbulb

I know I am a little late to reply here, but I had a court date yesterday regarding a reckless driving summons and would like to share my experience.

My situation was similar to yours - the car in front of me (in the left lane) was going 60 in what I thought was a 65 zone. It was actually 55, so totally my bad there. I accelerated and passed him on the right. As I moved in front of him and eased off the gas to slow down some, I saw the VSP car in the median. I looked down and the needle was crossing over 80. He started to pull out so I immediately moved onto the shoulder and stopped. He probably drove less than 100 feet. (In fact, the first thing he said was "Thanks for pulling over so quickly.")

The Trooper advised I was going 81 in a 55 and asked if there was any reason for my speed. I politely replied that there was no good excuse, and that I had just passed a slower moving vehicle in the left lane. He took my license and registration and went back to the car. Now a little background on me: I am a former police officer (county) from VA no less... I believe in honesty, integrity, and am not the type of person that would try and use that to get out of anything. Fact: what I did was illegal and I was caught. The VSP have a reputation amongst other police departments for writing everyone - including officers. So I completely expected (and deserved/earned) my summons. The Trooper came back, issued the summons for Reckless Driving 81/55 and asked if I had any questions.

I noticed that my court date was just over a month away, meaning he didn't schedule a pre-trial for me. A pretrial is used for anyone with a charge that could potentially receive jail time, and is usually 5 - 14 days away from the date of the offense. (At a pretrial, the judge formally advises you of your charges, advises you of your right to hire or have an attorney appointed to you, and then advises you of your next hearing.) Reckless Driving is in fact a Class 1 misdemeanor. Class 1 misdemeanors are punishable by confinement up to 12 months, and a fine of up to $2500. Either or both! In the county I used to work for (much farther south), reckless driving was commonly dropped it if was a first offense and the violator completed a driver improvement course. I asked the Trooper if that was an option for me. The Trooper sounded as if my reckless driving offense was no big deal. He advised that he looked at my current MD record and my previous VA record and both were empty. He advised that the best thing for me to do would be to just come to court, and that my driving record plus my attitude with him combined that the charge would likely be reduced. He said it would be unnecessary to take the driving course as reckless driving in VA is hardly ever dropped.

My biggest concern was still the class 1 misdemeanor, even though I wasn't pretrialed. There was still a chance I could show up on my regular date and if the judge thought I needed jail time he would pretrial me that day and set my court date forward another month. I ended up doing some searching online and found The Gordon Law Firm. I called them Monday morning (received the summons Saturday afternoon) and spoke at length with one of their attorneys for a free consult. After hearing everything, he basically advised I was a best case scenario. He was honest enough and basically said I really didn't need an attorney but that he would be happy to represent me. I appreciated his honesty. Some good information passed along to me:

-Jail time is typically only given out in Fairfax if you are in excess of 90 mph.
    -Asking to speak with the Commonwealth's Attorney is basically ignored unless you have legal representation.
    -Points from Virginia don't transfer to Maryland unless there is a fatality involved.

Since I live out of state, and didn't want to risk the class 1 misdemeanor on my record because I have a government clearance and could potentially lose my job, I hired the lawyer. I was charged $500, but I got the impression by the tone of his voice that would have been negotiable had I tried. I signed a form advising that I wanted him to represent me in court, and was told I didn't need to be there - only if I wanted to be. What? The lawyer advised that even if I showed up in a suit and was the most polite person there, it wouldn't make a difference. So rather than take time off from work, I trusted the lawyer to represent me in my absence.

My disposition: The charge was amended to "Failure to Obey a Highway Sign". $125 fine plus $62 court costs. FYI if you want to pay by credit/debit card online there is a 4% "convenience fee".

Overall I'm happy with the results, even if I just paid to have someone "stand in my place" in court. Driving down to and around DC on a Tuesday morning the week of Thanksgiving was not the most appealing idea.

Is this a revenue generator for Fairfax? You'd better believe it. Whoever mentioned the letters you'd get in the mail was right. I received at least 20... some had some clever marketing. In one was some aspirin and a note to "help me alieve the headache I most likely was suffering from due to this legal mess". In another was one of the lawyers' self authored books on dealing with reckless driving. The envelopes they arrive in are not inconspicuous either - if any of you are young and live with your parents you might want to intercept the mail everyday for two weeks.

I haven't been an officer with Virginia since January 2012, but would be happy to offer any help or insight to anyone. I've been a car guy since I can remember, and am guilty of a little bit of a lead foot from time to time. I was also in court a lot in my younger days in Maryland (10+ years ago) for various driving offenses (ranging from no front license plate to speed contest).
    Last edited by SRT485; 11-27-2013 at 08:53 AM. Reason: Fixed spelling errors.

AZ Member #

great post! thanks for sharing! basically sums up 'how it is' down here.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    03 Golf GL (2.slow)

SRT, appreciate your response. My court date is still a month out and I received the citation almost a month ago.

Was referred to another lawyer by another ziner.

I'm a 15 year active duty military, and live 30 miles from where I work, losing my license will kill me, and possibly make retention an issue (can retire in 5).

I honestly think it is ridiculous how traffic laws are treated in VA, especially Fairfax.

One of the lawyers I spoke with flat out told me judges do not like to see drivers cited for the "slower traffic keep right". Which really chaps my ass coming from PA and NJ, and having actually being pulled over for driving in the left lane without passing. If VA actually enforced that law, people like us would not be forced to pass on the right.
    -Cliff
    Current:
    Past:

Veteran Member Four Rings Elliott's Avatar
    AZ Member #

VA traffic laws are pretty nutty. I like to keep myself safe by driving a POS that doesn't go faster than 60 mph.

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

PSYC0TIC, I wish you the best of luck! I'm guessing since you said your previous speeding tickets were prepayable that you just prepayed them? It may be coming too late to the show, but my experience has always been to show up in court, even if you are 100% guilty. Chances are unless you caused a problem with the officer that charges can be reduced, dropped, fines reduced, etc. The difference in looking at your driving record could state "speeding 15 - 19mph over the limit" vs "speeding 1 - 9 mph over the limit" or something to that effect. I'm betting you can get your summons reduced to "improper driving".

I agree with your views on VA traffic laws. It was pretty evident to me that they are looking at it as "business". In MD the left lane slow pokes are just as bad. Can't tell you how many times I will see someone merge onto the highway and cut across three lanes of traffic to drive right at the speed limit in the left lane, being passed by everyone in the other lanes.

Thank you for your service. I was active duty Army for six years.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    03 Golf GL (2.slow)

Quote Originally Posted by SRT485 View Post
    PSYC0TIC, I wish you the best of luck! I'm guessing since you said your previous speeding tickets were prepayable that you just prepayed them? It may be coming too late to the show, but my experience has always been to show up in court, even if you are 100% guilty. Chances are unless you caused a problem with the officer that charges can be reduced, dropped, fines reduced, etc. The difference in looking at your driving record could state "speeding 15 - 19mph over the limit" vs "speeding 1 - 9 mph over the limit" or something to that effect. I'm betting you can get your summons reduced to "improper driving".

I agree with your views on VA traffic laws. It was pretty evident to me that they are looking at it as "business". In MD the left lane slow pokes are just as bad. Can't tell you how many times I will see someone merge onto the highway and cut across three lanes of traffic to drive right at the speed limit in the left lane, being passed by everyone in the other lanes.

Thank you for your service. I was active duty Army for six years.
    Just saw this response. And I will echo your statement.

I had the pleasure of driving up north for the holiday. It's amazing that once you get North of Bmore, the consideration level of drivers dramatically increases. And the farther North the better. Low and behold, when you do encounter someone clogging the left lane, they sport VA tags.

I'm sweating this hard core, coming to the slow realization that my license will be suspended unfortunately. Hopefully my lawyer will help.
    -Cliff
    Current:
    Past:

Senior Member Two Rings jamerican1's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2008 A4 S-Line Titanium TQM, 2000 A4 1.8tqm, 1993 Audi 90S(sold)

Don't know if you're still looking for a lawyer, but if so pm me. I got 2 reckless driving tickets in one year but I got both reduced, the second one to a 3 point offence. Oh and my driving record isn't exactly pristine. So if you need a good lawyer I'll give you his info. Good luck!
    Unf*ckwithable

Established Member Three Rings mmmkam's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Elliott View Post
    that doesn't go faster than 60 mph.
    This is pretty much every car given the traffic around here!
    2014 S4 6MT | Estoril Blue | Prestige | Sport diff | Carbon atlas inlays | ADS | Alu-Optic package | Fine Nappa Black/Silver | Pwr Sun Shade | 19" Peelers | AG M590 19x9.5 ET40 | Xpel Ultimate | Gtech Coating | Supercharged WeatherTech Floorliners | RS4 Grill w/ Matte Silver Surround

Pending Install: EC Meisterwerk Shifter | EC Alu Kreuz | Roc-Euro Intake

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    03 Golf GL (2.slow)

Quote Originally Posted by mmmkam View Post
    This is pretty much every car given the traffic around here!
    Unfortunately, very true.
    -Cliff
    Current:
    Past:

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Let us know how it turns out. I have a buddy (older guy..dad in his 40's, with no priors in VA or MD) that was driving a newish Merc. ML class and got clocked in Fairfax over 100 in a 55 or 65 (don't remember) he got an attorney and still had to do a 24hr stint in the joint and was not allowed to drive in VA for 6 months (he was licensed in MD)
    Good luck again and fight the good fight.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    03 Golf GL (2.slow)

Court date was this morning.
    Convicted of reckless.
    500 fine plus court fees.
    30 day suspended license.

With an attorney, I had one other speeding ticket on my record from this year.
    -Cliff
    Current:
    Past:

AZ Member #

Court date was this morning.
    Convicted of reckless.
    500 fine plus court fees.
    30 day suspended license.

With an attorney, I had one other speeding ticket on my record from this year.
    did you have to surrender your license and refile for a new one at the end of your term? Or is this just a 'don't drive or else' kind of thing?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast