Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3171798081
Results 3,201 to 3,207 of 3207
    Veteran Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Did you get more sounds with the 4” vent? I drilled and placed 2 1” cents and hear more noise, but I want more.

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Audi S7

Veteran Member Three Rings 4Chio's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by denalist View Post
    Today was the S6 airbox mod to see if I could get a little sound out of the turbos. 4" vent with AWE S-flo air filter.

And how did it turn out
    2018 S6 Prestige sport
    2014 991 Cab C4S
    2018 S4 Prestige
    2017 Q7 Prestige
    (sold)
    2016 S3 Monsoon Gray Prestige | Sport seats| 19's W/ mag ride| Milltek Res valve
    2013 X5 M, 08 A6 4.2 Sline, 08 :.R32 ,07 S4 White/Black, 04 S4 6MT,

Senior Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2016 Audi A6, 2010 Audi S5, 2012 Glacier White A4, Jeep Grand Cherokee

What did you do with your c7 today?

Quote Originally Posted by 4Chio View Post
    And how did it turn out
    To be honest I thought it would be more noticeable. There is some slight sucking noise at lower rpm's, and I've gotten a hint of turbo spool up higher in the range. It could also be that because the car is pretty well insulated acoustically, that it has much more volume outside the car than inside the cabin.

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Installed Eurocode sway bars and 034 drivetrain mounts. Tomorrow, RS6 intake

Senior Member Three Rings A6sport's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    C5 A6, D4 A8L, MK1 TT Roadster, Lexus RX 400h

Quote Originally Posted by Gwillplays View Post

You guys inspired me to complete this 5 minute project.
    They are cool, the "quattro" is a little more subtle the "RINGS!" however the rings look great on our A8L...
    2012 A7 PP| S Exterior| RS Carbon Optics| Carbon spoiler| Carbon diffuser| Aluminum mirrors/ carbon pods| V6T badges| Smoked tail, side markers| 21" High-Gloss Black Blade wheels| S sport exhaust| APR Stage II 93 dual pulleys| RS7 intake| S Sport Brembos Ft/RR| TAG B/O rings

Alcantara Exclusive Interior| Super sport seats| FB Steering wheel| S door sills| RS shifter| quattro puddle lights
    S Aluminum Pedals| RS floor mats| S start button| Piano Black inlays| RS Seat belts| Ambient lighting|

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Gwillplays View Post
    Installed Eurocode sway bars and 034 drivetrain mounts. Tomorrow, RS6 intake
    Ease of install for both the sway and inserts? How long would you say it took you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Sawwuce_bawse View Post
    Ease of install for both the sway and inserts? How long would you say it took you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    About 4 hours. Biggest hang up was rear bar. I lowered exhaust by unbolting it at rear hanger, instead of removing it from hanger - two bolts, 13 mm. Next is just a matter of removing bar from frame mounts and wiggling it out from drivers side. This procedure and reinstall took longest time. Out about 15 minutes, in about 40 ( just the wiggling). I need not have to remove wheels nor did I remove the links from original bars. Doing this will help with visual of placement of links on new bars.
    Toughest insert was top unit of front differentia, I just wasn’t raising it up high enough. Instructions say 3 cm and I was only lifting about 2 cm. Brain fart.
    Have fun!