Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2161697071
Results 2,801 to 2,816 of 2816
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    09' Audi Q7 3.6

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn View Post
    Mind sharing how you coded the Q7 for windows up/down with remote? I tried doing it on the old lady's 2014 Q7 and was only successful in getting it to go down with the remote. Have to use the key to get them to go back up, or vice versa - can't recall which. But basically, I can only get it to go one direction with the remote and have to use the key to go the other way.
    NOTE, I HOLD NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR CHANGES AND/OR IF YOU BREAK SOMETHING. THESE ARE THE STEPS I TOOK TO FIGURE OUT THE FEATURE. SOME OF THE INFORMATION WAS ON ROSS-TECH'S WIKI SITE. BEING THAT I COME FROM AN I.T. BACKGROUND, IT MADE SOME SENSE TO ME TO GET THE NEW VALUE.

ALSO RECOMMEND, TAKE SCREENSHOTS OR PICTURES OF THE ORIGINAL SETTINGS PRIOR TO MAKING ANY CHANGES SO YOU CAN REVERT BACK AND ENTER THE VALUES THAT WAS THERE BEFORE. AGAIN, THAT'S AN I.T. BACKGROUND MINDSET.

-Connect the Ross-tech-VCDS to your Q7
    -Select Control Module
    -46-Central Conv.
    -Coding - 07
    -Coding Helper
    -Byte 2/Bit 7 ([CHECK] Comfort Function via Remote)
    -Exit
    -Do It!

Then,
    -Select Control Module
    -46-Central Conv.
    -Adaption - 10
    -[Drop Down Menu] [Select]/Comfort Functions
    -Add the numbers in the (Information Comfort Functions) to give you enable the function and give you your NEW VALUE to enter in. Example add +001 and +002 gives you a value of 3 (comfort closing and opening via remote control). Enter 3 in to the NEW VALUE. (In the screenshot below, I added all the numbers which gave me a total value of 1023 as I wanted all the Comfort Features enabled).
    -Test
    -Save
    -Done, Go Back

Then Reboot MMI, Press [CAR/MENU] [BIG CENTER KNOB] AND [TOP RIGHT CORNER BUTTER] (next to BIG CENTER KNOB) at same time to reboot MMI. Hopefully all should work. Good luck!
    -Pat
    13' A6 2.0 Premium Plus Quattro daily driver with APR Stage 1 ECU 93 upgrade
    09' Q7 3.6 Premium Plus Quattro family car

Veteran Member Four Rings Brooklyn's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Sweet - I'll try it when I get home. Thanks chief.
    l 2013 S6 l Oolong Gray/Black l Previous: l 2013 C7 A6 3.0t l B8 S4 6MT l B6 S4 6MT l B6 A4 3.0 6MT l B5 Passat 1.8t 6MT l

Established Member Two Rings R3.'s Avatar
    AZ Member #

Went APR Dual Pulley and APR CPS today.

Last edited by R3.; 08-15-2017 at 05:32 PM.
    2013 A6 3.0T | APR 93 Stage 2 Dual Pulley | BBS CI-R 20x9 | Conti Extreme DW 255/35/20 | RS Grill | Bilstien PSS10 | AWE Touring w/ Res Downpipes.| APR CPS

Veteran Member Three Rings 07S6's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by R3. View Post
    Went APR Dual Pulley and APR CPS today.
    And?? Tell more..
    2012 A7 Prestige, Innovation Pkg, Sport Pkg, B&O
    2012 A6 Prestige - Phantom Black/Nougat/Innovation Pkg. (sold)
    2007 S6 5.2L V10 (sold)

Established Member Two Rings R3.'s Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by 07S6 View Post
    And?? Tell more..
    Feels like it pulls much harder from 2-4k low end torque is the main reason for the upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    2013 A6 3.0T | APR 93 Stage 2 Dual Pulley | BBS CI-R 20x9 | Conti Extreme DW 255/35/20 | RS Grill | Bilstien PSS10 | AWE Touring w/ Res Downpipes.| APR CPS

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    09' Audi Q7 3.6

Sweet - I'll try it when I get home. Thanks chief.
    How'd it work out?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    -Pat

Veteran Member Four Rings Brooklyn's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

I'm on the tail end of a deployment, unfortunately. Anticipate giving this a shot the first week of Sept. Will update then. BTW, if you've figured out a way to open/close the Q7 tailgate with the remote, would love to hear that as well!
    l 2013 S6 l Oolong Gray/Black l Previous: l 2013 C7 A6 3.0t l B8 S4 6MT l B6 S4 6MT l B6 A4 3.0 6MT l B5 Passat 1.8t 6MT l

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    09' Audi Q7 3.6

I'm on the tail end of a deployment, unfortunately. Anticipate giving this a shot the first week of Sept. Will update then. BTW, if you've figured out a way to open/close the Q7 tailgate with the remote, would love to hear that as well!
    Well, thank you for your service.

Everything I've read about open/close the trunk via remote and driver side button requires an aftermarket module to be installed. Five wires, I believe, need to be connected. Since there is usually someone in the trunk to take something out, to reach and press the button to close it isn't a big deal IMO.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    -Pat

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by irmd View Post
    Well, thank you for your service using Tapatalk

Solid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Veteran Member Four Rings OmaHahn's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1st owner '64 1/2 Ford Mustang convertible D-Code (dads) '14 Ford Taurus SHO tuned 640 HP

Quote Originally Posted by ecpChris View Post
    30% tint. IMO the perfect shade
    Very nice!!! Love the color, wheels, just great!
    2009 A4 Premium Plus, 3.2 V6
    2014 Ford SHO, 3.5 twin turbo with mods, 640HP, daily driver

1964 1/2 Ford Mustang convertible, D-Code (original owner, Dad's ride I'm storing)

www.SmartBallGolf.com

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Drew inspiration from the carbon optic packages available on the RS models. These parts are from carbon-designz, who did a great job, very good finish and near to OEM quality in my opinion. This is their Atlas weave.

Really liking the front lip spoiler.

Daytona's an awesome color (maybe I'm a little biased, but hey..)

I'm trying to decide what to do if anything with the chrome window trim, and the badges.
    Daytona rings up front sound interesting - not sure that would make much sense on the trunk lid.
    Open to feedback for sure!

Senior Member Two Rings Audijess1972's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by doogie View Post
    Drew inspiration from the carbon optic packages available on the RS models. These parts are from carbon-designz, who did a great job, very good finish and near to OEM quality in my opinion. This is their Atlas weave.

I'm trying to decide what to do if anything with the chrome window trim, and the badges.
    Daytona rings up front sound interesting - not sure that would make much sense on the trunk lid.
    I dig all of it, but really, really feeling the grille/grille surround, as I have been contemplating having my grille slats/bars/surround wrapped since I didn't get the BO package. Would really go well with my Glacier White.
    2017 A6 S-Line Premium Plus Quattro Glacier White Metallic
    2015 A6 Premium Plus Quattro Phantom Black Pearl Sport Suspension Black Headliner VOSSEN VFS1 20x9/20x10.5 Hankook K120 H&R Street Performance Coilovers

Established Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by doogie View Post

Looking great!
    Recommend wrapping/painting or replacing chrome window trim with black to go along with your grille trim. I think CF trim might be a bit much around the windows. I think CF rings would stand out nicely as well. I've not been able to identify a source for CF rings for the RS6 grille though. Closest I can find is on carbonbadges.com but their email function doesn't seem to work, and they don't have S6 or RS6 listed as an option. I've not taken measurements of the rings on the front grille to see if they match up with any other models though. How hard were the front lip and CF diffuser to put on? Along with CF exterior door handles, I think I'll be doing those mods next. Did you have to order the rear diffuser and the insert separately? Any part numbers as a reference? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    2016 S6, mythos black, sport suspension and exhaust| Roc Euro intake, APR downpipes| Eurocode sways, end-links, and AK | 20x8.5 OZ Ultraleggera HLC wheels, Michelin PS4S tires| OEM RS6 grille| Neidfaktor CF mirrors| Blackvue DR650-2CH dashcams| Aftermarket car audio setup: Audiocontrol DM-810 DSP, JL HD900/5 driving JL10W3 subwoofer and Focal KX3 3 speakers up front. JL HD600/4 driving Focal KX2 speakers rear

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Thanks for the kind words guys! I was thinking about wrapping the window trim for sure, if for nothing else than just to mute it.

As for the badges - I think
    -Delete the V8T's
    -Gloss black trunk
    -Leave front rings alone?

Anyway, plenty of time to think about this stuff. Next phase is Eurocode suspension/handling goodies + stage 2 (APR/DP's/AWE touring/AMS cooler) in about a week..

Veteran Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Made these (and waiting for full cure) to replace the ugly Tsw center caps. Real easy to make

Audi S7

Veteran Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

New center caps made and on!

Audi S7