Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748
Results 1,881 to 1,912 of 1912
  1. #1881
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    May 27 2016
    AZ Member #
    373890
    Location
    Atlanta

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by G_Wagon View Post
    Holding it down in Cabbagetown...

    I recently sold my C5 A6 Avant to a member from Aiken, SC (Chucky1). He plans to get her up and running, hopefully he documents the process on the zine. Here is a pic of the old ride...

    And this is my new car...
    2013 allroad 2.0T

    I've got a lot of plans for her. Already done some coding and minor cosmetic changes.
    All the following have been acquired but not installed yet...
    She's getting lowered with new Rohana rfx10 20x9 et26 wheels. Flat bottom Sline steering wheel w/ perforated leather. Perforated leather shift knob. RS4 interior door handles. R8 Start/Stop button. Red 19z Brembo BBK w Porsche logo. ECS carbon fiber Luftek intake. R8 coilpacks. NGK iridium plugs. ECS Carbon Fiber engine cover/oil filter cover. R8 fluid caps. Front and rear drilled/slotted rotors.
    I plan on getting e-codes. Dynamic turn signals. APR stage 1. ECS intercooler. And I'm sure a few other things I can't remember.

    Who's rocking a b8.5 allroad in the A? Occasionally I'll see one, but they r a rare sighting for sure...
    Hey neighbor. I'm just south of you in Ormewood. The local club will have a showing at Caffeine and Octane this Sunday morning, if you want to meet some fellow Four Rings.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  2. #1882
    Established Member Three Rings G_Wagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 21 2017
    AZ Member #
    391227
    Location
    Cabbagetown, Atlanta, GA USA

    Quote Originally Posted by centowski View Post
    Hey neighbor. I'm just south of you in Ormewood. The local club will have a showing at Caffeine and Octane this Sunday morning, if you want to meet some fellow Four Rings.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Right on! Thanks for the invite...I most definitely want to hit up some caffeine and octane and meet some local Audi people. I'm a little embarrassed right now tho bc the car is pretty much completely stock. That will be changed soon tho🤣...
    What is the caffeine/octane schedule? Last Sunday of every month?
    What Audi do you drive?

  3. #1883
    Veteran Member Four Rings crazytex21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 31 2010
    AZ Member #
    54275
    Location
    Georgia

    Quote Originally Posted by G_Wagon View Post
    Right on! Thanks for the invite...I most definitely want to hit up some caffeine and octane and meet some local Audi people. I'm a little embarrassed right now tho bc the car is pretty much completely stock. That will be changed soon tho🤣...
    What is the caffeine/octane schedule? Last Sunday of every month?
    What Audi do you drive?
    First Sunday of the month. Then the local VW crew has a meet at Red Brick brewery around noon called gears and beers. Look forward to meeting you. I wonít be at C&O but I am hitting up G&B. Will be in the RS.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    tex lee

    A lot of people think you want to race, when in reality, you just have to motor home because Chipotle.
    ~Shicky~


  4. #1884
    Established Member Three Rings G_Wagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 21 2017
    AZ Member #
    391227
    Location
    Cabbagetown, Atlanta, GA USA

    Quote Originally Posted by crazytex21 View Post
    First Sunday of the month. Then the local VW crew has a meet at Red Brick brewery around noon called gears and beers. Look forward to meeting you. I wonít be at C&O but I am hitting up G&B. Will be in the RS.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sweet ride! Do u go all the way up to eurofed for service? Where should I take my car?

  5. #1885
    Veteran Member Four Rings crazytex21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 31 2010
    AZ Member #
    54275
    Location
    Georgia

    I am a different guy than the one you were talking to. Thatís Jason, I think. I live up near Athens. Office is close to the new Eurofed location.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    tex lee

    A lot of people think you want to race, when in reality, you just have to motor home because Chipotle.
    ~Shicky~


  6. #1886
    Established Member Three Rings G_Wagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 21 2017
    AZ Member #
    391227
    Location
    Cabbagetown, Atlanta, GA USA

    Quote Originally Posted by crazytex21 View Post
    I am a different guy than the one you were talking to. Thatís Jason, I think. I live up near Athens. Office is close to the new Eurofed location.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Okay, nice to meet u also...

  7. #1887
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    May 27 2016
    AZ Member #
    373890
    Location
    Atlanta

    Quote Originally Posted by G_Wagon View Post
    Okay, nice to meet u also...
    Yeah. What Tex said.. lol.
    The Four Rings club usually rolls into C&O around 6am. Some earlier. The show closes down by 10ish. We grab lunch usually, then some head over to Red Brick, like Tex said, around noon.
    Hope to catch you out. I'm heading to Road Atlanta at the crack of ass tomorrow, so we'll have to see how much of this before Dawn shit I can handle in one weekend. Might pull a Tex and skip the show and get to Gears and Beers instead.
    -Jason


    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  8. #1888
    Veteran Member Four Rings crazytex21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 31 2010
    AZ Member #
    54275
    Location
    Georgia

    Always gotta skip C&O. Shit is too early. Haha. I am getting my new wheels put on early Saturday morning in Buckhead, so I am right there with you.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    tex lee

    A lot of people think you want to race, when in reality, you just have to motor home because Chipotle.
    ~Shicky~


  9. #1889
    Established Member Three Rings G_Wagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 21 2017
    AZ Member #
    391227
    Location
    Cabbagetown, Atlanta, GA USA

    Quote Originally Posted by crazytex21 View Post
    Always gotta skip C&O. Shit is too early. Haha. I am getting my new wheels put on early Saturday morning in Buckhead, so I am right there with you.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Who's doing ur wheels?

  10. #1890
    Veteran Member Four Rings crazytex21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 31 2010
    AZ Member #
    54275
    Location
    Georgia

    Butler Tire in Buckhead. Geordie is the man.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    tex lee

    A lot of people think you want to race, when in reality, you just have to motor home because Chipotle.
    ~Shicky~


  11. #1891
    Active Member One Ring snakerb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 21 2016
    AZ Member #
    388835
    Location
    Washington

    New to ATL

    New to the Atlanta area (Peachtree Corners), moved out here from Tacoma WA. Havenít made it to C&O yet because I always have drill that weekend, what else is there besides that?

  12. #1892
    Established Member Two Rings TDUB26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 28 2010
    AZ Member #
    64997
    My Garage
    1991 Chevy Caprice
    Location
    DMV, Maryland

    Just realized that I never posted after I relocated from DC to Atlanta a couple of months ago...also in metro ATL, and Iíve met a few of you already. Anyway, here are the monsters:


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    IG: @Sick_S7

    Currently own: 2015 Audi S7 (stage II, my rocket ship)
    2013 allroad (stage II w/ goodies, my daily)
    2013 A4 (stage I w/ goodies, wife's daily)

    Next: school bus lol

  13. #1893
    Established Member Three Rings G_Wagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 21 2017
    AZ Member #
    391227
    Location
    Cabbagetown, Atlanta, GA USA

    Right on! Welcome to all the new guys...look forward to meeting some Audi people in person also, exchange ideas, wrench, etc

  14. #1894
    Veteran Member Four Rings crazytex21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 31 2010
    AZ Member #
    54275
    Location
    Georgia

    There is a meet in kennesaw on the 17th at Dry County Brewing. Come on out. Look it up on FB. Itís called Durty North.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    tex lee

    A lot of people think you want to race, when in reality, you just have to motor home because Chipotle.
    ~Shicky~


  15. #1895
    Veteran Member Four Rings WillŽnskraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 14 2011
    AZ Member #
    82575
    My Garage
    2002 Audi A4 1.8TQ, 2007 Audi A4 2.0TQ
    Location
    Norcross, GA

    Awww yeaaaaa!!

    "Beep beeeep bloop boop" - R2D2

  16. #1896
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Oct 22 2007
    AZ Member #
    21981
    Location
    macon georgia






    My B5 squad consisting of:
    Stage 1 A4 2.8 Quattro: Rowdy Audi Rallycross car
    Stage 2 A4 1.8T frankenturbo: Daily
    Stage 3 S4: track car


    Sent from my iPad using Audizine

  17. #1897
    Established Member Three Rings G_Wagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 21 2017
    AZ Member #
    391227
    Location
    Cabbagetown, Atlanta, GA USA

    I'm looking for a mobile detailer intown...(too cold to wash myself)
    I did a search in the thread and flawless mobile detailing was recommended but I can't find them online...
    Can anyone recommend a quality mobile detailer?

  18. #1898
    Veteran Member Four Rings GeoJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08 2012
    AZ Member #
    94886
    My Garage
    2012 Audi S4, 2017 Audi Q7, 2016 Porsche GT4, 1973 Datsun 240z
    Location
    ATL GA

    It will be the coldest Caffeine and Octane ever tomorrow morning. Who is car crazy enough to show up? Look for me in this if I'm not too hungover from a late Falcons win (hopefully!) tonight.

    S4 | GT4 | 240z | Q7

  19. #1899
    Senior Member Three Rings B7girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 09 2014
    AZ Member #
    251070
    My Garage
    bitches...
    Location
    Kennesaw, Georgia

    Been too long since I checked this! I'll be at C&O in April when it's warm lol!

    Tex stop being lazy and get up to hang out...

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
    @BestButtB7
    Four Rings ATL

  20. #1900
    Registered Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Jan 23 2018
    AZ Member #
    412904
    My Garage
    2000 Audi S4, 2001 VW Jetta, 2004 VW Touareg, 2001 VW GTI
    Location
    Acworth/Georgia/South

    Quote Originally Posted by lassy View Post





    My B5 squad consisting of:
    Stage 1 A4 2.8 Quattro: Rowdy Audi Rallycross car
    Stage 2 A4 1.8T frankenturbo: Daily
    Stage 3 S4: track car


    Sent from my iPad using Audizine
    Very nice pack of b5ís.


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

  21. #1901
    Active Member Two Rings Flip_S5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 27 2017
    AZ Member #
    405790
    Location
    ROME, GEORGIA

    Whoís white c7/c7.5 S6 with HRE Wheels & Blue calipers, chrome tips? Are you on here? Lol. Saw it at EuroTech Performance Group in Marietta. It was beautiful


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

  22. #1902
    Registered Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Feb 02 2018
    AZ Member #
    413414
    Location
    Dallas GA

    Hey, new to Audi and new down here in Dallas GA ( Moved down from TN). I want to tint my windows on my A4. Any places you all would recommend? Also, any suggestions on % and tint type? Thanks...Judson

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  23. #1903
    Active Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 08 2017
    AZ Member #
    402466
    Location
    Georgia

    Welcome!! I just got mine tinted at Sound Sensations on Cobb parkway. They have a good variety of tints for your budget, look, or UV reflection preference.

  24. #1904
    Veteran Member Four Rings WillŽnskraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 14 2011
    AZ Member #
    82575
    My Garage
    2002 Audi A4 1.8TQ, 2007 Audi A4 2.0TQ
    Location
    Norcross, GA

    Members in Metro Atlanta, GA

    Anyone have a good condition Audi B7 A4 S-Line front bumper in brilliant black?

    And/or rear bumper in good condition (doesnít have to be S-Line)?


    Much thanks,
    Will
    "Beep beeeep bloop boop" - R2D2

  25. #1905
    Established Member Two Rings a4efforts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15 2017
    AZ Member #
    399484
    My Garage
    '09 A4 B8, '17 PORSCHE MACAN & '08 BMW X5
    Location
    Atlanta, GA



    Hey guys, anyone going to C&O this Sunday? Might hit up the show-- depending on how my Saturday night turns out.

  26. #1906
    Registered Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Feb 02 2018
    AZ Member #
    413414
    Location
    Dallas GA

    Quote Originally Posted by Gosho93 View Post
    Welcome!! I just got mine tinted at Sound Sensations on Cobb parkway. They have a good variety of tints for your budget, look, or UV reflection preference.
    Great. Thanks for the recommendation! I will check them out. What % did you get?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  27. #1907
    Active Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 08 2017
    AZ Member #
    402466
    Location
    Georgia

    If I remember right I got the 35% 3m. It is the darkest legal one they have. My lovely wife actually got a tint ticket on a vehicle we had bought that was not legal so if she got a ticket driving my car with tint that was too dark I would be calling the couch home!

  28. #1908
    Senior Member Three Rings SpectreGadget's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 22 2014
    AZ Member #
    290115
    My Garage
    2012 Audi A7 Prestige, 2007 Honda Odyssey Touring, 2014 Kia Soul !
    Location
    Atlanta, GA

    I got 30%. Georgia law limit is 32% for sides and back of a car. SUV can have 0% on rear and back sides

  29. #1909
    Veteran Member Four Rings theswoleguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 07 2012
    AZ Member #
    105434
    Location
    Atlanta, GA

    Quote Originally Posted by SpectreGadget View Post
    I got 30%. Georgia law limit is 32% for sides and back of a car. SUV can have 0% on rear and back sides
    18 all the way
    45 Windshield
    In Smyrna, Ga always in Atlanta
    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    '01 Audi TTQ Roadster: QED motor, Pag 35R vband, spec twin, E85, Sold
    '03 GTI: Gutted, Parted & Transplanted
    '04 F250 6.0: 72mm turbo, 60 psi stupid fast for 8k lbs, Sold
    '15 Audi S4: Stock, S-Tronic, B&O, NAV, ADS w/ Sport Diff, Smart Key, glacier white w/ magma red, 19" Shamrocks lol

  30. #1910
    Senior Member Three Rings SpectreGadget's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 22 2014
    AZ Member #
    290115
    My Garage
    2012 Audi A7 Prestige, 2007 Honda Odyssey Touring, 2014 Kia Soul !
    Location
    Atlanta, GA

    Quote Originally Posted by theswoleguy View Post
    18 all the way
    45 Windshield
    In Smyrna, Ga always in Atlanta
    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    If I realized how lax they were here, I would have gone lower. I think I would have done 20. and something on the windshield too.

  31. #1911
    Active Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Sep 09 2016
    AZ Member #
    380523
    Location
    Atlanta

    Hey guys, I'm in need of some help. Does anyone have a VAG system I can plug up to and get some readings? I need to measure blocks 106.2. I have a fuel problem and keep getting P0089. I have to pass emissions next month and can not track down the problem. I've changed everything I can think of and am down to my last few things to change. Or alternatively, does anyone know of an IOS app that can read that information? I have a wireless OBD2 reader that I have been using but there are a million apps out there. Not sure if any of the paid ones will be able to give me this information.

    Thanks guys!

  32. #1912
    Established Member Three Rings G_Wagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 21 2017
    AZ Member #
    391227
    Location
    Cabbagetown, Atlanta, GA USA

    Quote Originally Posted by Yaroldb View Post
    Hey guys, I'm in need of some help. Does anyone have a VAG system I can plug up to and get some readings? I need to measure blocks 106.2. I have a fuel problem and keep getting P0089. I have to pass emissions next month and can not track down the problem. I've changed everything I can think of and am down to my last few things to change. Or alternatively, does anyone know of an IOS app that can read that information? I have a wireless OBD2 reader that I have been using but there are a million apps out there. Not sure if any of the paid ones will be able to give me this information.

    Thanks guys!
    What part of town r u in?

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


    © 2001-2018 Audizine, Audizine.com, and Driverzines.com
    Audizine is an independently owned and operated automotive enthusiast community and news website.
    Audi and the Audi logo(s) are copyright/trademark Audi AG. Audizine is not endorsed by or affiliated with Audi AG.