Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748
Results 1,881 to 1,895 of 1895
    Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by G_Wagon View Post
    Holding it down in Cabbagetown...

I recently sold my C5 A6 Avant to a member from Aiken, SC (Chucky1). He plans to get her up and running, hopefully he documents the process on the zine. Here is a pic of the old ride...

And this is my new car...
    2013 allroad 2.0T

I've got a lot of plans for her. Already done some coding and minor cosmetic changes.
    All the following have been acquired but not installed yet...
    She's getting lowered with new Rohana rfx10 20x9 et26 wheels. Flat bottom Sline steering wheel w/ perforated leather. Perforated leather shift knob. RS4 interior door handles. R8 Start/Stop button. Red 19z Brembo BBK w Porsche logo. ECS carbon fiber Luftek intake. R8 coilpacks. NGK iridium plugs. ECS Carbon Fiber engine cover/oil filter cover. R8 fluid caps. Front and rear drilled/slotted rotors.
    I plan on getting e-codes. Dynamic turn signals. APR stage 1. ECS intercooler. And I'm sure a few other things I can't remember.

Who's rocking a b8.5 allroad in the A? Occasionally I'll see one, but they r a rare sighting for sure...
    Hey neighbor. I'm just south of you in Ormewood. The local club will have a showing at Caffeine and Octane this Sunday morning, if you want to meet some fellow Four Rings.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Established Member Three Rings G_Wagon's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by centowski View Post
    Hey neighbor. I'm just south of you in Ormewood. The local club will have a showing at Caffeine and Octane this Sunday morning, if you want to meet some fellow Four Rings.

Right on! Thanks for the invite...I most definitely want to hit up some caffeine and octane and meet some local Audi people. I'm a little embarrassed right now tho bc the car is pretty much completely stock. That will be changed soon tho🤣...
    What is the caffeine/octane schedule? Last Sunday of every month?
    What Audi do you drive?

Veteran Member Four Rings crazytex21's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Right on! Thanks for the invite...I most definitely want to hit up some caffeine and octane and meet some local Audi people. I'm a little embarrassed right now tho bc the car is pretty much completely stock. That will be changed soon tho🤣...
    What is the caffeine/octane schedule? Last Sunday of every month?
    What Audi do you drive?
    First Sunday of the month. Then the local VW crew has a meet at Red Brick brewery around noon called gears and beers. Look forward to meeting you. I wonít be at C&O but I am hitting up G&B. Will be in the RS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    tex lee

A lot of people think you want to race, when in reality, you just have to motor home because Chipotle.
    ~Shicky~

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by crazytex21 View Post
    First Sunday of the month. Then the local VW crew has a meet at Red Brick brewery around noon called gears and beers. Look forward to meeting you. I wonít be at C&O but I am hitting up G&B. Will be in the RS.

Sweet ride! Do u go all the way up to eurofed for service? Where should I take my car?

AZ Member #

I am a different guy than the one you were talking to. Thatís Jason, I think. I live up near Athens. Office is close to the new Eurofed location.

tex lee

A lot of people think you want to race, when in reality, you just have to motor home because Chipotle.
    ~Shicky~

AZ Member #

I am a different guy than the one you were talking to. Thatís Jason, I think. I live up near Athens. Office is close to the new Eurofed location.

Okay, nice to meet u also...

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Okay, nice to meet u also...
    Yeah. What Tex said.. lol.
    The Four Rings club usually rolls into C&O around 6am. Some earlier. The show closes down by 10ish. We grab lunch usually, then some head over to Red Brick, like Tex said, around noon.
    Hope to catch you out. I'm heading to Road Atlanta at the crack of ass tomorrow, so we'll have to see how much of this before Dawn shit I can handle in one weekend. Might pull a Tex and skip the show and get to Gears and Beers instead.
    -Jason

AZ Member #

Always gotta skip C&O. Shit is too early. Haha. I am getting my new wheels put on early Saturday morning in Buckhead, so I am right there with you.

tex lee

~Shicky~

AZ Member #

Always gotta skip C&O. Shit is too early. Haha. I am getting my new wheels put on early Saturday morning in Buckhead, so I am right there with you.

Who's doing ur wheels?

AZ Member #

Butler Tire in Buckhead. Geordie is the man.

tex lee

~Shicky~

Registered Member One Ring snakerb's Avatar
    AZ Member #

New to ATL

New to the Atlanta area (Peachtree Corners), moved out here from Tacoma WA. Havenít made it to C&O yet because I always have drill that weekend, what else is there besides that?

Established Member Two Rings TDUB26's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1991 Chevy Caprice

Just realized that I never posted after I relocated from DC to Atlanta a couple of months ago...also in metro ATL, and Iíve met a few of you already. Anyway, here are the monsters:

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    IG: @Sick_S7

Currently own: 2015 Audi S7 (stage II, my rocket ship)
    2013 allroad (stage II w/ goodies, my daily)
    2013 A4 (stage I w/ goodies, wife's daily)

Next: school bus lol

AZ Member #

Right on! Welcome to all the new guys...look forward to meeting some Audi people in person also, exchange ideas, wrench, etc

AZ Member #

There is a meet in kennesaw on the 17th at Dry County Brewing. Come on out. Look it up on FB. Itís called Durty North.

tex lee

~Shicky~

Veteran Member Four Rings WillŽnskraft's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2002 Audi A4 1.8TQ, 2007 Audi A4 2.0TQ

Awww yeaaaaa!!

"Beep beeeep bloop boop" - R2D2