Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546
Results 1,801 to 1,829 of 1829
  1. #1801
    Veteran Member Four Rings WillŽnskraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 14 2011
    AZ Member #
    82575
    My Garage
    2002 Audi A4 1.8TQ, 2007 Audi A4 2.0TQ
    Location
    Norcross, GA

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Welcome!
    "Beep beeeep bloop boop" - R2D2

  2. #1802
    Active Member One Ring tishtish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 09 2016
    AZ Member #
    387849
    Location
    ATL

    Quote Originally Posted by WillŽnskraft View Post
    Welcome!
    Thanks

    Sent from my SM-N920P using Audizine mobile app

  3. #1803
    Active Member Two Rings G_Wagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 21 2017
    AZ Member #
    391227
    Location
    Cabbagetown, Atlanta, GA USA

    Majestic Diner - Poncey Highlands

  4. #1804
    Veteran Member Four Rings GeoJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08 2012
    AZ Member #
    94886
    My Garage
    '73 240z
    Location
    ATL GA

    Saw this nice wrap at the store near Flowery Branch...


  5. #1805
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    May 27 2016
    AZ Member #
    373890
    Location
    Atlanta

    Quote Originally Posted by GeoJoe View Post
    Saw this nice wrap at the store near Flowery Branch...

    I'm not sure that's wrap. That looks like Audi exclusive orange. They made a few S models, TT and an A8 for sure

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

  6. #1806
    Veteran Member Four Rings GeoJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08 2012
    AZ Member #
    94886
    My Garage
    '73 240z
    Location
    ATL GA

    Quote Originally Posted by centowski View Post
    I'm not sure that's wrap. That looks like Audi exclusive orange. They made a few S models, TT and an A8 for sure

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Wow.. didn't look close enough. It's an S4.

  7. #1807
    Active Member Two Rings G_Wagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 21 2017
    AZ Member #
    391227
    Location
    Cabbagetown, Atlanta, GA USA

    Quote Originally Posted by centowski View Post
    I'm not sure that's wrap. That looks like Audi exclusive orange. They made a few S models, TT and an A8 for sure

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Wow! That color is great!

  8. #1808
    Veteran Member Four Rings AudiSport12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 17 2006
    AZ Member #
    10352
    Location
    Coastal Georgia
    Items for Sale

    Someone needs to scoop this up. Wish I was closer.

    https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/6156128916.html
    2003 Z71 Tahoe
    2000 B5 S4 - Sold
    2001 B5 1.8TQM F21L - Sold
    2000 B5 1.8TQM - RIP
    2000 C5 4.2Q - Sold
    1997 B5 1.8TQ - Sold

  9. #1809
    Senior Member Two Rings SpectreGadget's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 22 2014
    AZ Member #
    290115
    My Garage
    2012 Audi A7 Prestige, 2007 Honda Odyssey Touring, 2014 Kia Soul !
    Location
    Atlanta, GA

    Quote Originally Posted by AudiSport12 View Post
    Someone needs to scoop this up. Wish I was closer.

    https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/6156128916.html
    Already deleted. What was it?

  10. #1810
    Veteran Member Four Rings WillŽnskraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 14 2011
    AZ Member #
    82575
    My Garage
    2002 Audi A4 1.8TQ, 2007 Audi A4 2.0TQ
    Location
    Norcross, GA

    Quote Originally Posted by SpectreGadget View Post
    Already deleted. What was it?
    05 S4 with some kind of problem, but for $1500.
    "Beep beeeep bloop boop" - R2D2

  11. #1811
    Veteran Member Four Rings AudiSport12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 17 2006
    AZ Member #
    10352
    Location
    Coastal Georgia
    Items for Sale

    Dang, someone scooped it up quick. I posted it on here and it had only been posted like an hour.
    2003 Z71 Tahoe
    2000 B5 S4 - Sold
    2001 B5 1.8TQM F21L - Sold
    2000 B5 1.8TQM - RIP
    2000 C5 4.2Q - Sold
    1997 B5 1.8TQ - Sold

  12. #1812
    Active Member Two Rings G_Wagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 21 2017
    AZ Member #
    391227
    Location
    Cabbagetown, Atlanta, GA USA

    Quote Originally Posted by WillŽnskraft View Post
    05 S4 with some kind of problem, but for $1500.
    Damn...yall got me real curious what this listing was...

  13. #1813
    Veteran Member Four Rings GeoJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08 2012
    AZ Member #
    94886
    My Garage
    '73 240z
    Location
    ATL GA

    Anyone going to Caffeine and Octane this weekend?

  14. #1814
    Active Member Two Rings G_Wagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 21 2017
    AZ Member #
    391227
    Location
    Cabbagetown, Atlanta, GA USA

    Quote Originally Posted by GeoJoe View Post
    Anyone going to Caffeine and Octane this weekend?
    I'm thinking about going for the first time tmrw...what's the deal?

  15. #1815
    Veteran Member Four Rings GeoJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08 2012
    AZ Member #
    94886
    My Garage
    '73 240z
    Location
    ATL GA

    Quote Originally Posted by G_Wagon View Post
    I'm thinking about going for the first time tmrw...what's the deal?
    It's the first Sunday of every month at Perimeter Mall, and it's now probably the world's largest car meet up.

    You'll see everything there from million dollar McLaran's and Porsche 918s, lots of Lambos, GT4s, Vettes and Vipers, rows of Mustangs, a dozen Hellcats to new stuff like Model X's. Lot's of classic American cars, ratrods, imports from way back, maybe even a Russian submarine on a trailer. You just never know.

    https://www.caffeineandoctane.com

  16. #1816
    Veteran Member Four Rings GeoJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08 2012
    AZ Member #
    94886
    My Garage
    '73 240z
    Location
    ATL GA

    Good showing of the ATL Four Rings crowd between rain showers today. Nice selection of Audis...











    ...and so many other wild rides.






  17. #1817
    Active Member Two Rings G_Wagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 21 2017
    AZ Member #
    391227
    Location
    Cabbagetown, Atlanta, GA USA

    I didn't make it...thanks for the pics!

  18. #1818
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    May 27 2016
    AZ Member #
    373890
    Location
    Atlanta

    Yup. There's my SQ5 in the mix of Four Rings cars. Good group!

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

  19. #1819
    Active Member One Ring tishtish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 09 2016
    AZ Member #
    387849
    Location
    ATL

    Where does everyone get there cars repaired?

    Sent from my SM-N920P using Audizine mobile app

  20. #1820
    Established Member Two Rings scalbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 21 2004
    AZ Member #
    3874
    Location
    Woodstock, GA

    Quote Originally Posted by tishtish View Post
    Where does everyone get there cars repaired?
    Service work or body damage? Regardless, it would really depend on your location. Which part of town?

  21. #1821
    Active Member One Ring tishtish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 09 2016
    AZ Member #
    387849
    Location
    ATL

    Quote Originally Posted by scalbert View Post
    Service work or body damage? Regardless, it would really depend on your location. Which part of town?
    Service work. Currently go to Karma in Scottdale but exploring some other options because I need a second opinion on a repair

    Sent from my SM-N920P using Audizine mobile app

  22. #1822
    Established Member Two Rings scalbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 21 2004
    AZ Member #
    3874
    Location
    Woodstock, GA

    Quote Originally Posted by tishtish View Post
    Service work. Currently go to Karma in Scottdale but exploring some other options because I need a second opinion on a repair
    Solo Motorsports Norcross location might be a good option.

    https://solomotorsports.net/

  23. #1823
    Active Member Two Rings AudiOx71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 13 2017
    AZ Member #
    397688
    My Garage
    '13 allroad Monsoon Prestige | '07 A4 2.0TQ Cabrio Ibis
    Location
    Decatur, GA

    Quote Originally Posted by scalbert View Post
    Solo Motorsports Norcross location might be a good option.

    https://solomotorsports.net/
    I did one repair at Karma and was not pleased. I gave them a shot since we moved to Decatur and they were just a mile away.

    One of those "fix this", and you get the car back and it immediately needs a repair on a part unrelated to but right next to where they were working.
    Nothing I can prove, but just too much of a coincidence. I don't think it was on purpose, but possibly inadvertent while working in the area.
    Plus I just wasn't blown away with the amount of professionalism.

    I've been going to Autobahn Performance (on Buford Hwy just south of Jimmy Carter) for 2 decades back even when Jon Cassara was there (Paul's brother). I 100% trust them. Paul has owned it for many years now.
    770-409-8288
    On my various Audis over the years, they've done:
    -prepurchase inspections
    -tuning chip installs
    -aftermarket body installs (and shopped out the painting)
    -suspension work
    -engine work
    -you name it
    They are ok with me bringing them parts I've already purchased too.

  24. #1824
    Active Member Two Rings G_Wagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 21 2017
    AZ Member #
    391227
    Location
    Cabbagetown, Atlanta, GA USA

    Quote Originally Posted by AudiOx71 View Post
    I did one repair at Karma and was not pleased. I gave them a shot since we moved to Decatur and they were just a mile away.

    One of those "fix this", and you get the car back and it immediately needs a repair on a part unrelated to but right next to where they were working.
    Nothing I can prove, but just too much of a coincidence. I don't think it was on purpose, but possibly inadvertent while working in the area.
    Plus I just wasn't blown away with the amount of professionalism.

    I've been going to Autobahn Performance (on Buford Hwy just south of Jimmy Carter) for 2 decades back even when Jon Cassara was there (Paul's brother). I 100% trust them. Paul has owned it for many years now.
    770-409-8288
    On my various Audis over the years, they've done:
    -prepurchase inspections
    -tuning chip installs
    -aftermarket body installs (and shopped out the painting)
    -suspension work
    -engine work
    -you name it
    They are ok with me bringing them parts I've already purchased too.
    I second Autobahn also...really great guys and everything u said is true...
    Although they have been trying to narrow down my misfire for several weeks and a couple thousand dollars and we still haven't gotten to the bottom of i!

  25. #1825
    Veteran Member Four Rings WillŽnskraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 14 2011
    AZ Member #
    82575
    My Garage
    2002 Audi A4 1.8TQ, 2007 Audi A4 2.0TQ
    Location
    Norcross, GA

    Autobahn is ok, but I prefer Solo Motorsports .
    "Beep beeeep bloop boop" - R2D2

  26. #1826
    Active Member One Ring tishtish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 09 2016
    AZ Member #
    387849
    Location
    ATL

    Thank you! Yes Karma did my oil changes, service and minor repairs. But I had an issue with a misfire on 3rd cylinder. They also said they thought my timing chain was on it's last leg due to the noise. $1400 later the timing chain was intact but opted to replace anyway since I was paying for labor for them to check it . Fast forward 2 days and my car was still running awful. I take it back. They say I need a thermostat..which is true. And my fuel injector on 3 is bad. But recommend replacing all injectors thermostat and carbon cleaning for $1600 more. I want to get the work done but not by them. I just can't after paying $1400 on something that I didn't need

    Sent from my SM-N920P using Audizine mobile app

  27. #1827
    Active Member Two Rings G_Wagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 21 2017
    AZ Member #
    391227
    Location
    Cabbagetown, Atlanta, GA USA

    Quote Originally Posted by tishtish View Post
    Thank you! Yes Karma did my oil changes, service and minor repairs. But I had an issue with a misfire on 3rd cylinder. They also said they thought my timing chain was on it's last leg due to the noise. $1400 later the timing chain was intact but opted to replace anyway since I was paying for labor for them to check it . Fast forward 2 days and my car was still running awful. I take it back. They say I need a thermostat..which is true. And my fuel injector on 3 is bad. But recommend replacing all injectors thermostat and carbon cleaning for $1600 more. I want to get the work done but not by them. I just can't after paying $1400 on something that I didn't need

    Sent from my SM-N920P using Audizine mobile app
    Wow, that sounds very similar to my current situation over at Autobahn

  28. #1828
    Active Member Two Rings G_Wagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 21 2017
    AZ Member #
    391227
    Location
    Cabbagetown, Atlanta, GA USA

    Just spotted a member cruising thru L5P....
    Grey C6 A6 Avant, with black rims with a chrome lip...
    Who dat?

  29. #1829
    Veteran Member Four Rings WillŽnskraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 14 2011
    AZ Member #
    82575
    My Garage
    2002 Audi A4 1.8TQ, 2007 Audi A4 2.0TQ
    Location
    Norcross, GA

    RimzzzZzz

    "Beep beeeep bloop boop" - R2D2

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


    © 2001-2017 Audizine, Audizine.com, and Driverzines.com
    Audizine is an independently owned and operated automotive enthusiast community and news website.
    Audi and the Audi logo(s) are copyright/trademark Audi AG. Audizine is not endorsed by or affiliated with Audi AG.