Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Established Member Two Rings BesI's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    A4 B6 CVT

Unhappy P0706 / 17090 - Transmission Range Sensor Circuit Range/Performance Anyone???

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    If anyone could help i really appreciate it very much.
    As i was driving yesterday check engine come up so i got back home and parked the car in the garage and drove my other car. when i come back i check the cel i see that P0706 / 17090 - Transmission Range Sensor Circuit Range/Performance is up. so oki transmission looks like its going to act crazy oo by the way the lights did flash on dash so i erased the code and today i drove the car around just to see if it would come up or anything, car drives fine.

I did do a little research and i found a lot of threads about TMC but i did found one link about the Neutral Safety Switch with this link http://forums.audiworld.com/showthread.php?p=2641952 im not to happy with it but i will deal with this. Any ideas? by the way does any one know where that switch is located?? i would like to check that out first??

Car is 2003 1.8t CVT ( I know no one likes cvt but i gues now my problems are coming up)

Thanks guys.

Established Member Two Rings BesI's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    A4 B6 CVT

Come on guys some one help me please.

If anyone can help me with the location of the multi-function Transmission Range (TR) Switch or also known as Neutral Safety Switch.

CVT trans