Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 551 of 551 FirstFirst ... 51451501541549550551
Results 22,001 to 22,010 of 22010
    Senior Member Three Rings Fastbke170's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2003 Silver GSXR1000, Mazda 3S 2006

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Bled brakes using a power bleeder from Motive. 1st b8 a4 Easier to just remove wheels than using ramps/jackstands as you can't access bleed screws. I used MoTul Racing Dot 4, old fluid wasn't that bad for 88k IMO. Following instructions I tested the PB before bleeding, it wasn't holding pressure and required more Teflon tape and re-tightening before it held 15-20 psi. I counted 20-30 seconds after cracking each bleeder, didn't see any air in lines. Motul fluid is Amberish so it was difficult to see color change. It's more piece of mind that its done. Also vacuumed a ton of leaves and muck under cowl cover amazing how much craps gets under there.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2012 A4 Moonlight Blue Metallic : Premium +: Factory 18" GMBH 5 Spoke Wheels: AFE Pro Filter: ECS Turbo Hose : TopGear UK HFC : TopGear UK 3"Stainless Steel Turbo Back Full Dual Exhaust: TopGear UK Powergate 3 Stage 3 Tune:GFB DV+:Eurocode FMIC :3 Spoke S4 Black Steering Wheel w/DSG Paddle shifter : S-Tronic Shifter Knob w/Black Boot : LED White Interior: LED Red Footwell Conversion : Hoen White XEON Match Fog Bulbs :R8 Coil Packs: Puddle Projection Lamps with Audi Rings

Active Member Two Rings NathanGreatScott's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Man I love coming out of the store or work, walking through the parking lot, and seeing this waiting for me. Never gets old

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Brilliant Black '14 A4 Quattro 6MT w/ S-Line style package
    BBW

Veteran Member Four Rings Zach L's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by NathanGreatScott View Post
    Man I love coming out of the store or work, walking through the parking lot, and seeing this waiting for me. Never gets old
    x2

Daily Driver: B8 A4 Quattro 6MT, Aruba Blue on Black, Premium Plus, Sport Package, Bang & Olufsen
    Current Projects: 2006 VW GTI 2.0T 6MT 1997 VW Golf 1982 VW Rabbit Diesel 1972 VW Bay Window Bus

Veteran Member Three Rings JBAeroEngineer's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Ya man! I recently got a set of those too. Mine dont say audi tho...just the rings. Love em and all my friends are like "whoooooa, you fancy."
    I love the little mods that have noticeably dramatic results.
    where'd you buy the rings only?

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by JBAeroEngineer View Post
    where'd you buy the rings only?
    eBay seller "carnuoc". I believe he sells the other versions too, so just gotta make sure you get the ones that specify "just 4 rings" in the item description. They were $20 for a pair, so I paid $40 to do all 4 doors.
    BBW

AZ Member #

eBay seller "carnuoc". I believe he sells the other versions too, so just gotta make sure you get the ones that specify "just 4 rings" in the item description. They were $20 for a pair, so I paid $40 to do all 4 doors.
    down to $10 pair now. silly not to.

Veteran Member Four Rings Liquid Smoke's Avatar
    AZ Member #

ah didnt even know they had the rings only one, but oh well i kinda like these still, may get the rings only for the rears.

btw did anyone else have to use the included little red/black wire extension? the light i received had a smaller squareish port, but my wire is a more flatter wider one, so i had to use the little wires to hook them up. and i had to just install mine the other way because the logo was backwards, still clipped in though, but just want to make sure those wires are ok to leave, or if i should get it exchanged from the seller.
    09 A4 2.0T Prem+ / Matte Blue [thread] / Red [thread] / Grey [thread] /
    Red Black Interior
    IG @mattelifecustoms / @theshawon

Veteran Member Four Rings B G 8er's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2011 A4 Quattro Premium 6MT, 2016 VW Golf Sportwagen SEL Gone: 2013 Q5 2.0 Prem.

Motul Oil change, some new spark plugs, 4 new Mich Pilot Sport 4S shoes and a new set of mats. Autostyle from England. Great fit and quality. Stitched the logo here custom for me.

2011 A4 B8 Quattro 6MT, Ice Silver
    led - xeon headlight mod, RS4 Replica grille, A4L fog grilles, side blades, rear lip, Stratmosphere Hyper Shift short throw shifter, Eurocode Alu Kreuz, sways & end-links, Stasis Ohlins coilovers, Neuspeed RSE14's 19x9 ET40, Llumar 40 percent tint, RS4 pedals, black self dim mirror w/compass, saftey triangle w/bracket, luggage net, VAG COM.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Smoke View Post
    ah didnt even know they had the rings only one, but oh well i kinda like these still, may get the rings only for the rears.

btw did anyone else have to use the included little red/black wire extension? the light i received had a smaller squareish port, but my wire is a more flatter wider one, so i had to use the little wires to hook them up. and i had to just install mine the other way because the logo was backwards, still clipped in though, but just want to make sure those wires are ok to leave, or if i should get it exchanged from the seller.
    Mine didn't come with anything like that. They plugged in exactly like the OE ones. Idk if the plug is different between b8 and 8.5...i wouldn't think it is

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JBAeroEngineer View Post
    down to $10 pair now. silly not to.
    awe man! lucky! hahaa
    BBW

AZ Member #

Mine didn't come with anything like that. They plugged in exactly like the OE ones. Idk if the plug is different between b8 and 8.5...i wouldn't think it is

- - - Updated - - -

awe man! lucky! hahaa
    did the free shipping really take 2 weeks to 2 months? lol